Mission Request

Hi, I'd like to request a mission. I'm not really picky about the reward, so long as it's nice, so don't give me something too easy for a LV 35 Aqua element Navi, okay?

-SplashMan.EXE
Yes, we do have something for a high-level Navi of your caliber. A glitch outbreak has been reported on a research virus breeding farm, just on the edge of Dentech at the entrance to Rogue Dentech. If you are to accept this mission, reply with your acceptance as soon as possible.

- GNA
All right, leave it to me! Just give me the coordinates, and I'm on my way!

-SplashMan.EXE
Good to have your cooperation. Attached is the coordinate data.

- GNA

[Attached: Cdinate.DAT]

((Make a topic in Dentech/Rogue Dentech))
Okay, so...we weren't able to quite make it to the source of what was causing the glitch outbreak, and had to retreat. But I think if we try it again, we can complete the mission successfully. So if you'll let us, we'd like another shot.

-Sabrina Jetto
Understood. We are transferring another set of coordinates to you, a stated alternative route. Godspeed.

- GNA

[Attached: Cdinate2.DAT]
Thanks to the second set of coordinates, we marched through to the breeding farm without incident. We found some crazy guy that my PET listed as 'The Lunatic', who was clearly the one behind the whole thing. He glitched SplashMan to heck and back, but we managed to beat him without too much trouble. Oh, and the breeding farm was about 5 bricks from being completely leveled. If the people in charge of it are still alive, they're going to have to start from scratch. And there's plenty of Glitched ground still in the area. But they shouldn't spread anymore, so it should be safe to repair. And I think that covers everything.

-Sabrina Jetto
Understood. We have sent out a survey team, and they have confirmed your report, as well as begun to restore the area. Too, we have extracted this data from the location where you engaged this 'Lunatic'. As a sign of gratitude, we would like you to make use of it as you may.

We hope to have your assistance in the near future. Thank you.

- GNA

[Attached: [Vortex] Battlechip]