Overdue request

*yawn* Hey, don't think I've used this thing properly yet. I'd like to request an SP mission for a mid-level assassin navi.

~Duke Rigel
Oh, good timing. We just got a fresh request in that your... uh, skills are wanted for. Something about taking out a data refinery around Electown Net. It's probably best if I just give you the client's words...

"Greetings, young warrior! The Bird God can not give you his name yet, but the Bird God wishes for your cooperation to ransack a foul data refinery that is polluting my skies with a fog of dirty data! Should you agree to cooperate, the Bird God will meet you in the Netsquare to reveal to you who your ally of the skies is! Until then, the Bird God's identity must remain a mystery!"

--The Bird God has spoken!

... Yeah... I won't blame you if you turn this one down.

(Mod: Bomber)
Oh for...tell him this for me. "Greetings, self-important statue. Speaking in third person gives you away, try harder next time." And-

~Pianissimo.EXE

I'm probably going to regret this, but we'll take it.

~Duke Rigel

You can not be serious.

~Pianissimo.EXE

Well, I am having a hard time of it lately. But hopefully you won't have to deal with him too much. Anyway, we accept.

~Duke Rigel
Alright, I'll forward the acceptance. The "mystery client" should meet you at the NetSquare shortly.
I'm back. That was much more taxing on my sanity than it should have been, but mission accomplished.
~Pianissimo.EXE

What he said
~Duke Rigel
Uh... God, this mission report is so weird. The client seems satisfied, though, so good work... I guess. Forwarding your reward now.

Attached: Support Program Base