Ummm...mission please?

Hello, my name is Kedamono and, well, I heard that you can take missions on for a little money, so, um, I'd like to take a mission that you have lieing around, but, I'll get to it as soon as possible.
-Kedamono
Aye, we got a request from a group of people to test out some new 'toys' they had made for the public. You know, those people who don't do the right thing and run away from viruses. Stupid commoners. But the fact that we can't turn our back to them remains, so I'm sending you to them.

They go by the names ArcadeMan, SportsMan and Kiddie. Their manager, Sinro Coga, is waiting at the DNN Station at Beach Street. You will have to talk to him first, otherwise you'll be an intruder in their project.

= Disgruntled NetPolice Officer =

(Moderator: Shuryou)
very well, i'll take the mission, and i'll get on it once I finish netbattleing.
-Kedamono
I assume that you got the E-mail from them, the testing was completely interupted.
-Kedamono
We do not seem to have received any e-mail regarding your actions at the DNN station, Kedamono. After you had written this and we had read this, we attempted contacting them ourselves but without success. Even by phone didn't seem to work. Could you please tell us what happened when you were there without leaving any details out?

= Not-So-Helpful NetPolice Agent =
Ummm...well, this navi with a lower half of a tank and upper half of a human navi was attacking the outside of the game I was in, I think his name was Shooterman or Gunman or something of the sort, Arcademan and Sportsman went to face him and he wanted to know where I was, I'm not sure about anything else after that because I was taken out of the net at that point, but, it looked like Sportsman and Arcademan were going to fight him, I don't have that many details about it though, sorry I can't be of much help.
-Kedamono
Fine. We'll send one of our men to the station and investigate. If what you say is correct, or at least your vision of it, then we'll give you the full rewards. We will give half of it now and the rest once we have verified your information.

= Not-So-Helpful NetPolice Agent =

Kedamono gets: 1000z
Thank you, please, make sure you get Gunman taken down for this...I don't want something like this happening again...
-Kedamono

(Koumori.exe is currently in battle)