Mission Request

Hello, me and my Navi would like to take on another mission for you. I hear you've been paying for those capacity increases everyone's been talking about lately for missions, but, uh, I'm perfectly happy with my one Navi. So, perhaps we could cut a deal where we cut out the middleman, and just give me the cash? I mean, you'd be paying it anyway if I wanted the upgrade, right? Of course, it'd just be this once, since you're only giving out one voucher per customer. But, if you can't or won't for whatever reason, I guess we could do it for the 1000z that we agreed on before.

-Sabrina Jetto
Navi: SplashMan.EXE
(Bump...and a half. That's right, 1.5 bumps in one post. I'm just that hardcore.)
(apparently 1.5 bumps in one post was a bit too extreme, so just one plain ol' bump this time around)
((The Dog is dead.))
Ah, I think we have something... Just a moment.

Ahem.

You are to go to the following coordinates in Electown Net and assist the construction workers in a lighting fixture task. Return here for your 1000 zenny reward. Thank you.

-Naviman.exe

Attached: Coordinates.DAT

((Mod: RevivedSin))
Well, mission accomplished. My Navi got the light bulb in, and fended off lots of viruses from doing who knows what to it. But, mind if I give you guys a piece of advice? If they want someone's help again, could you NOT send an Aqua element Navi if you can help it? Since, you know, Elec viruses kinda have an edge on them...but anyway, you can send over the reward now.

-Sabrina Jetto
I'll inform you that the last navi to complete this mission was also an aqua navi. He complained to us too, from what the archives say.

I also don't believe that he had some giant absorbant broadsword at his disposal and had to fend off three waves of electric viruses when the lightbulb was in its socket. Well, that's what I gathered from the report some "Skeletal.exe" sent me.

Good work anyway.

Here is your reward.

-Naviman.exe

[Attached: 1000z]