Needing money.

Hello there netpolice, i am looking for another mission, but i would like to be payed in Zenny this time as i am in need of funds.
-timmy

*Nikko.exe is currently in battle with a partner*
God damn mission board, why the hell did they put this up. All it EVER attracts is god damn Rookies looking for what they think is an easy buck... Bach. Well, we are short hand for something... Oh why not... Here's your mission, you are to help one of our Operatives with something in the Yoka net, and since he might need more help. You can even bring along your little "Partner" that the post said you were fighting with. Just let me know if he is going to join along before I give you any details.

-Malkovich

((Mod is Medic))
Ok, our ally is going to join us on the mission, all we need now is all the details and we will get started.
-timmy
God, you just HAD to post when I was combing trough the rookies' records. Fine, at least I won't have to deal with you two for a LONG time after this. All I am going to tell you Civilians is this, we found something in Yoka that needed to be invesagated, and the guy we sent thinks he will need more then just himself. He will give you more details when you meet him. Just look for the floating black guy in the frilly blue dress with a hair color that does not even fit him. He is the guy you will be with, and I suggest you show him your respect. Also, the mission will be monitored for the most part, for future references. When you three are finished, you need to post here for your reward if you survived, and you little friend needs to post if he wants the same as you, or a GMO.

-Malkovich
Ok, it's finished, our ally should post what he wants for his reward soon, so i'm ready to get my reward once he posts here.
-timmy
Did you manage to do as I asked? Also, netop says we'll take money as well.

-Crimson Royale
(bump a roo man!)
Alright, well in theory that monster should be deleted, but as you heard when I came in it wasn't the first time he should have been. In anycase, I have to congratulate you two on what you did, and to be honest you two could have help speed up the battle... but I did not want to risk civilians getting into government matters at that moment. But anyway, you did better then what most of our recruits would be able to, so I hope you would help us again in the future. Anyway, here is your reward, and I would suggest you watch your wording when you talk Mr. Royal. Because some of what you said in your conversations sounded wrong...

*1000 zenny attached for Nikko and Royal*

-Malkovich