I am not MissionMan!

"Ahh...huh?" By this point, SplashMan was lying down, about ready to take a quick snooze. Fortunately, the sounds of a reply prevented him from doing so. "All right! They replied!"

"Well, what's our mission?"

"Hmm...apparently there's been a lot of Spikeys in ACDC lately. We have to investigate why, and/or bring the extra ones down!"

"Well, that shouldn't be a problem. You ARE an Aqua Navi, after all!"

"Yep! So, I'm ready to jack out and head there any time!"

"Way ahead of ya!"

"Huh?" And apparently he was not ready to jack out at any time, judging by his surprised expression as he disappeared in a flash of light.

(to SciLab's real world!)
"Here we are! The NetPolice BBS!" SplashMan promptly brought up a menu, then started working on his response. "By the way, got all the chips together, Sabrina?"

"Almost, I just can't find one of the Shotg-oh, never mind, here it is!"

"Okay, that's good!" A few minutes of silence occured as the Navi wrote his response. "And sent! I'll put up what I wrote on the PET screen now!"

"Please do!"

'I went to ACDC Area, and soon found the large group of Spikeys. I battled them, and successfully deleted most of them. One did get away, though...but the main threat's gone. Reward, please!

-SplashMan.EXE'

"Nothing like being blunt about getting your reward, huh SplashMan?"

"..."
You let one get away? Normally, we're not people who use many colloquialisms, but I believe the term "Facepalm" would perfectly describe right now.
Even so, your description of the viruses, and the fact that you broke up the group for now, completes your mission. 1000 zennies is your reward.

(MagicCereal get: 1000z!)
If SplashMan had a tongue, he would've razzed the board after reading the response. Ah well, at least they got their reward. "Well, at least we got our reward..."

"Yep. If they didn't want any to get away, they should've asked a faster Navi!"

"What? Am I not fast or something?"

"When it comes to running, no, not really."

"Aww...so, anyway, what do you want to do now?"

"Oh, I dunno...we're here in ACDC, so I guess we might as well do a little regular busting here!"

"Okay! Can I jack out first, though? I wanna be in great shape for it!"

"Not a problem! Jacking out...now!"

"Thank you!" And in a flash, SplashMan disappeared.

(the return to ACDC's real world!)
"Well, I'm here! And I'm still tired!" SplashMan was now at the BBS, hands folded across his chest.

"I'll jack you out once we get our mission! Now start posting!"

"Okay, okay..." There was some silence as the post was typed. "......Done! And, posted!"

"And what did you post?"

"This!" And so, the newest post appeared on the PET screen:

'Me again! Just here to request another mission! I'd like to request a reward of 1000z, like last time! And as usual, I'm up for anything!

SplashMan.EXE'
Hmmm? YOU AGAIN!?
There is a "disruption" being sensed in Yumland, head there to investigate.
Try looking for strange viruses and the sort.
Thanks for your assistance.
You will be rewarded 1000z for a good analysis of what happened.
"Oh, a response!" SplashMan promptly and quickly began to read the message. "Well Sabrina, I have good news and bad news."

"What's the good news?"

"We've got our mission?"

"...And what's the bad news?"

"I think they're getting sick of me..."

"Oi...well, what's the mission?"

"Apparently something weird's going on in Yumland, and they want me to check it out!"

"Yumland? Never been there before. Let's jack out and go there!"

"Okay!...Wait, how are you going to get there?"

"You'll see!"

"If you say so..." SplashMan then disappeared, in a flash of light.

(next up: ACDC's real world)
"Well, I'm here!" SplashMan once more stood in front of the BBS, ready to post his report. "I'm going to get started now!"

"All right, go ahead!"

A few minutes passed as the Navi posted his surely riveting response. "There! Finished and posted! I guess you wanna read it, Sabrina?"

"You guess right."

"Okay, here it is!" And so, the latest post made its way to the PET screen:

'SplashMan here! My operator and I went to Yumland, and checked out the Net. Turns out a Navi called LagMan was causing it, and tried to fight us! He used attacks that made me lag, so I couldn't do as much, but I still showed him who's boss! After I beat him and forced him to jack out, the Net seemed to return to normal, so all should be well. Oh, and in case he tries to do something like this again, here's some advice in case you get someone else to check it out: it looked like LagMan is weak to high-accuracy chips like MarkCannon1, so see if they have anything like that!

-SplashMan.EXE'
Thank you for your assistance.
Here's your award. And thanks for the tip.

Get: 1000z
"Reward gotten! And this time they didn't make any snappy remarks about something I messed up on!" SplashMan collected the cash data, then sent it over to his operator's PET. "Well, I'm kinda tired after that fight. Can I jack out for a little while?"

"Sure! I need to think about something for a little bit, anyway."

"All right! I'm heading back now!" The Navi took a few steps backward, then disappeared from where he stood, and headed for his next destination; the safe confines of a PET.

(back to Yumland's real world)