Mission

helo netpolice, i was wondering if you needed anything done, if not that's Ok.
-timmy

*nikko.exe is curently in battle with an ally*
(bump)
Hey, you want to do us a favor? Track down one of these guys. Reports are still up all over the place of people getting attacked or swindled by people claiming to have ridiculously powerful chips. You can help prevent one of their frauds by going to their location and mopping them up. Do that, and you'll get your .GMO.

By the way, we are tracking these guys and know where they are at this precise moment. We can also virtually assure you they don't have the chips they're claiming to as intimidation: if they do, none of them have actually used it yet. Please go after one of the following chipholders:

Regen40: ACDCNet
BionicEnhancement: ElecTownNet

-NetPolice

Side Note: If for some reason they did have the chip and you managed to get it, keep in mind that we can actually monitor you as easily or more easily than the criminal you're chasing. Don't get any funny ideas.
sure, i'll get right on it. i feel sorry if they're Heelnavis.
-timmy
Well, well, finally recovered the chip the stupid cat used. Looks like he won't be able to turn it in, so I guess that means this mission is a failed. Not sure if she'll be able to post here again anyway. Heh heh heh...

-Visor

*attached Regen40*