Ghostly Girls' Games

Having asserted his superiority as the alpha-golem by punching the MetalCragger in the face, Magna exited the Colosseum without a word and returned to the Mother Unit's side.

"... Wait, that's it? Seriously? No victory pose, no battle cry, no nothing? What were you even worked up for, then?" groaned Anyis over how anticlimactic that all was.

"My apologies, Mother Unit. Such actions are... extraneous in a golem fight." answered Magna frankly.

Anyis looked up and down her SP's frame, and... "Yeah, okay. If being a golem means acting as aloof as you usually are, I can believe that." concluded Anyis, before turning her attention to the just-reappeared Eidolon. A puzzled look spread across Anyis's face as she observed the other girl, realizing that...

... Well, this was pointless. She had challenged Eidolon to a virus fighting competition because a rematch with Pianissimo was wholly impossible now. As it would turn out, though, the two of them ended up working together against the viruses, so there wasn't much of a score to tally. In fact, Anyis had mostly forgotten about the competition and was more curious about Eidolon herself now that she had a chance to see the other Navi in action. She was kinda... ghost-ish, but not really. She was definitely patched with the remnant ghost data of Pianissimo, but it didn't seem like that was all. Anyis had seen more means of addressing ghosts between herself and her siblings than most Navis, but what Eidolon did, repairing her own body permanently with ghosts...

"... Hrm." She'd have to think more about this later. "In any case, we're done here. Pianissimo aside, you seem pretty capable yourself, Eidolon, so maybe I'll fight you at some point after all. Say goodbye to your new SP friend, Magna."

"Goodbye, Unit Icaro." said Magna obediently, before he and the Mother Unit vacated the Net.

(Jack Out)
Eidolon tilted her head to the side quizzically as Anyis addressed her one last time and then left the net with her golem support unit. She still wasn't quite sure why Anyis had been so interested in her, beyond once knowing one of her "fragments". Her patched together, broken state, inconvenient but necessary as it was, didn't strike her as a topic of fascination. Apparently other navis didn't agree. Or maybe Anyis was just special in that respect.

"Bye Magna. Bye Anyis," Icaro said cheerfully as the two left, then added "Eidolon you should be more sociable."

"Sorry," Eidolon said, shrugging.

"Well with those two leaving, I'm pulling you out too," Andrew said. "That little run's given me a few ideas."

"Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling?" Eidolon asked as she and Icaro were jacked out.