H2-Ow

((AquaWhirl doesn't pull the viruses in...but I'm tired and blah blah blah blah))\

SUCKED IN PIRANHAS GOT SLICED AND DICED LIKE SUSHI AND SUCH AND GOT DELETED. HOWEVER, SPLASHLADY ALSO GOT INFLICTED BY HIS OWN TORNADO AND RECEIVED A HEFTY DAMAGE.

-Viruses-
Piranha2A: DELETED
Piranha2B: DELETED
Piranha2C: DELETED
Piranha2D: 120 HP
Piranha2E: 25 HP

-Terrain-
100% Sea

-Mermaids-
SplashLady.exe: 140 HP
Dizzy, in pain, and otherwise reeling from being stuck in an underwater vortex for an extended period of time, SplashLady displayed her anguish by...pointing her spear towards the remaining viruses? "And I thought that was a neat idea, too...guess it didn't work quite as well as we thought...but it's okay! I'll beat these guys if I have to stab them with their own arrows!"

"Whoa, calm down!" Needless to say, Sabrina wasn't exactly used to this sudden fire in her Navi, regardles of form. "We still shredded some of them, and there's only two left. Just chill and we can end this!" Hmm...stabbing them with their own arrows? The own part wasn't exactly appealing, but sharp, pointy arrows seemed like a good idea. After all, she knew those weren't affected underwater. "...Stick to your own arrows, okay? But for now, let's heal you up! Battlechip, Recover120! Slot in!"

The aquatic Navi's body glowed, as the wounds from fish-based spears and self-created tornados were erased, and filled in with ordinary Navi goodness. "Thanks, I needed that to clear my head! ...Is it just me, or have we been using that a lot more lately?"

"Probably, since we've been checking out Rogue Nets...but let's worry about that afterwards, okay? Now, for those arrows...Battlechip, DoubleNeedle! Double slot-in!"

The mermaid Navi's free hand reformed into a bow-gun, which was chosen to be positioned towards the Piranha2 twins in lieu of her default spear. She knew the drill: take aim, and fire. And thus, two metal spears flew from the hybrid weapon towards the weakened fish...but it hadn't been expended yet. The process was repeated, with a second pair of needles sailing through the water towards the remaining virus.

"And here's a little sharp, pointy backup! Battlechip, TwinFang! Slot in!"

The bow transformed back into the Navi's standard arm, albeit with a dentin-rich projectile on each side. Once more, there only needed to be pointing, clicking, and shooting, so that the pair of tusks could be released and rocket towards the final two enemies. All in all, far less visually interesting than the whirlpool plan, yet arguably more effective. But that had yet to be seen, so she started to prepare herself in case something other than her still remained.

[Order of Turn:
1-Recover120 chip on SplashLady (120, Recovery)
2-DoubleNeedle chip attack on Piranha2D (50, hits twice)
3-DoubleNeedle chip attack on Piranha2E (50, hits twice)
4-TwinFang1 chip attack on Piranha2D and Piranha2E (70)
5-Evade]
The rest of the virus was being pressured by SplashLady, but they attempted a desperate attack just before they were deleted. Multiple shots, approximately 6 shots, was heading towards the navi and she wasn't able to dodge all as one shot right through her left leg. In retaliation, the navi gave no mercy to the viruses and they would never see the daylight once more...

-Viruses-
Piranha2A: DELETED
Piranha2B: DELETED
Piranha2C: DELETED
Piranha2D: DELETED
Piranha2E: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Sea

-Mermaids-
SplashLady.exe: 220 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
1650z
...Why did they keep hitting her leg? That was getting really, really annoying...not to mention really, really painful. But at least they were all toast, so SplashLady took the opportunity to relax as she gather the remaining data and send them to her operator's PET. "I didn't notice any chip data signatures in the data...but I think we got enough cash that no one's going to mind!"

...Ooh, that was a pretty nice total considering they only deleted 5 viruses. "Yeah, I think I'll deal. All right, here's the cash situation. Right now, we've got 14000z towards your last speed upgrade. But, I just sold one of our extra chips for the extra 1000z. So, looks like we can get you it without having to fight again! And with the way Rogue Nets are, I don't think we should push it."

"Okay! I guess you want me to jack out now, huh?"

"Yeah, it's hard to go somewhere else with you still in the Net."

There was, oddly enough, no response to that. But when the Navi in question was already exiting the Net proper, it was probably hard to do so.

(back to real world Yoka)