The City Sleeps in a Fairy Tale

"...Oh?"

Voulge and Red came across the group of strangely dressed viruses, only for them to turn and become aggressive towards the navis. "What a shame." said Marius as he rested his chin against his hand. "I was hoping to see some sort of baroque-era party with those fancy clothes. Guess we ruined it." His words were obviously sarcastic as he began to prepare the battlechips to truly ruin their party.

"We'll have it your way, Red." said Voulge as his partner began to target her two viruses. The spearman measured the Cactys and the Chumpus as he began to create his shield, deciding which one he should go after first. The Cacty seemed like the most obvious choice, thanks to its weakness against fire, but Voulge knew that it wasn't a good enough reason to charge head on. "Ignis! Provide backup!" yelled Voulge as he prepared his spear with both hands.

The navi's words sounded like an alien language to Ignis' ear, unable to really process it until he saw Voulge standing behind the Cacty group with Areagrab's teleportation. "O-oh...OOOOHHH, I get it! Prepare for some hellfire, yellow pricks!" As flickering light began to swell inside of Ignis' crystal body, small flickering flames began to appear out of thin air while Licht took off into the air for safety. Voulge turned the head of his spear down towards the floor, easily puncturing through the metal plates with one, swift stab. "Two-pronged attack...Are you prepared, Ignis?" The navi smiled as he looked up to see Ignis and his swarm of fireballs floating beside him. "FUCK YEA, LETS BURN THIS SHIT DOWN!"

The Avaria-Lancea began to heat up at an alarming rate, causing heat waves to rise into the air, and the metal floors beneath the Cactys quickly turned bright orange before it literally exploded upwards into towers of flame. "EAT SOME MORE FAIA!" Ignis began to unleash the tiny fireballs onto the Cactys through the Flamelines, each of them creating small holes through the burning flame, only for it to close up again like flowing water.

Now, expecting that the only remnants of the Cactys were charred bits, Voulge quickly ran off and plucked his spear out from the ground and held it like a lance. In a matter of seconds, miscellaneous fragments gathered around the Avaria-Lancea to form a giant lance at least twice the size of its wielder. The spearman took off in a mad dash straight towards the dressed Chumpus, holding up what is left of his shield as he fully intended to ram right at the virus in full speed. "Oooorrryyyaaa!" With a mighty tackle, the earthen spear did its job and shattered into the bits and pieces as it once was.

However, even the heads-on lance charge wasn't enough for Voulge as he prepared the next attack against the other Chumpu. "BigHammer, slot in!" The navi spun his body around, along with his spear held against his hips, and allowed his weapon to change into a giant lead hammer. After one complete spin, Voulge swung the hammer over his head and brought it straight down onto the wigged head of the virus with a bellowing thud.

"Once more!" The navi pulled the hammer up above his head once more, but this time, the head of the hammer changed into a rocky fist with two smaller fists floating on the side. Voulge took his time as he began to swing it to gain momentum, but he had his eyes dead locked on the Chumpus...at least, what remained of them. He swung the fist-hammer down onto the viruses once more, but this time, created a rumbling tremor that reverberated throughout the battlefield...

* Phalanx Aspis [2-hit Shield]
* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen [50]]
* Licht: Vel Drive [Movement | Passive] High Altitude
Licht: Dodge x3
Ignis: Tough Ego [Hardbody (2 Turns) | 2TCD]
1. AreaGrab [Teleport] Behind Cacty2 Group
2. FlameLine2 [120+[color=red]15[/color] (x2 Elemental Weakness) / Ground / Wide] {B} @ Cacty2 A/B
Ignis: Attack [[color=red]50[/color] (x2 Elemental Weakness) | Spread] @ Cacty2 A/B
Ignis: Attack [[color=red]50[/color] (x2 Elemental Weakness) | Spread] @ Cacty2 A/B
* Ignis: Attack [[color=red]50[/color] (x2 Elemental Weakness) | Spread | Gatling Attack] @ Cacty2 A/B
3. Dodge
4. Terra Telum [1st Stage: Movement x3 | 2nd Stage: 200 + Break + Impact + Phasing | 8TCD] @ ChumpuA
5. BigHammer [160 / Impact / Break / Melee] {B} @ ChumpuB
6. GolemHit [140[b]+20 (10 Each)[/b] / Break / Panel Break / Wide / Melee] {C} @ Chumpu A/B

Cooldown:
Terra Telum: USED
Tough Ego: USED
((I had four awesome paragraphs written up for this, Firefox ate them all. Quick rundown of important facts:

-Red's pajamas got ripped by a cactus ball.
-Voulge is down 60 points from being punched twice.
-Ignis didn't get to hit anything. :<
-Myun killed a Billy.
-Licht dodged something, Red dodged a lot of stuff, Voulge dodged one thing as well and shielded a bunch of punches.
-There was a really cool description of a virus getting killed by Voulge's hammer.
-One Billy fled the fight, all other viruses destroyed.))

-- ENEMIES -- (All on Metal)
Chumpu A: DELETED
Chumpu B: DELETED
Bark A: DELETED
Bark B: DELETED
Silly A: DELETED
Silly B: FLED
Cacty2 A: DELETED
Cacty2 B: DELETED

-- ALLIES -- (All on Normal)
Red: 250 HP
Voulge: 240 HP (Strengthen 50)
Myun.SP: 115 HP
Ignis.SP: 140 HP (Hardbody: 1 turn)
Licht.SP: 100 HP

-- TERRAIN --
60% Metal (Stage where all viruses are)
40% Normal (Everywhere else)

-- BATTLE COMPLETE--

Red GET: 625 zenny, CactBall2, 58 bugfrags
Voulge GET: 990 zenny, Thunder2, 58 bugfrags

Both GET: 4 Static FXP, 1 Awesome Coordinated Divide-and-Conquer Areagrabs FXP
"Whee~ We're pretty awesome~" Red giggled, spinning in place before walking back toward her partner.

"Hi-five~!" Red stated nonchalantly, lazily raising one hand up.

"There's nothing to stand in our way~ March forward~!" Red exclaimed confidently, pointing toward one direction and starting to swing her arms and legs silly that way.

((Battle 3 Whenever))
Voulge gently padded the punch marks left by the Chumpus as it began to burn slightly and let off smokes, killing the flames as the navi cooled it off. "To think that those wigged viruses had it in them..." Though the spearman was fine, not even batting an eyelash from the attacks and its intense heat, Ignis simply began to freak out on the side, occasionally bumping straight against Voulge's head.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YOU, TINHEAD. YOU ASKED FOR HELP, BUT YOU ONLY DID IT TO TEASE ME, DIDN'T YOU, ASSHOLE???" Voulge turned his head towards Ignis and stopped him from another bash-to-the-head with his hand. "...Stop jumping to conclusions." said Voulge with a monotone voice. "Then why? WHY! Why didn't you let me hit anything after you BEGGED me for help??"

"I asked for a back up, not for your he-"

"SHUT IT, I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR PETTY EXCUSE!!"

Ignis drifted onwards along with Myun, leaving Voulge behind as the navi sighed from the pointless argument. Before he realized, he saw Red's hand sticking up from the side for a hi-five. "...Yes, we do make a good team." said Voulge as he returned the hi-five gently with his armored hand. He watched Red take the lead once more, but saw that her pajama seemed a bit tattered from the virus attacks...And also saw that Red was completely oblivious of it.

"Hah...So carefree."

As soon Licht came back down from the air, Voulge carried the SP on his shoulder as he began to "march forward" along with Red.

-TEAM ROGUE BATTLE THREE, READY!-
Marching further ahead into the network, Voulge, Red, and the rest of their team merrily made their way across the Electown areas, looking at all the abandoned places that probably used to hold wonders. After a little bit of walking, they found themselves poised at the edge of a road that seemed to be broken off from the rest of the area. Sparks flew from the sides of the jagged edges of the broken pathway, falling into a deep chasm that probably had quite a bit of depth. The broken path was populated with quite a few viruses for some reason, too. A couple of Octon hung around with two bouncing angry pogo-stick viruses on the other side. The chasm itself had a trio of Eleballs, and the side where the Navis resided had a couple Drixol, and another pogo virus.

-- ENEMIES --
Drixor A: 170 HP (Metal, this side)
Drixor B: 170 HP (Metal, this side)
PogoJill A: 160 HP (Metal, this side)
PogoJill B: 160 HP (Metal, other side)
PogoJill C: 160 HP (Metal, other side)
Elesphere A: 150 HP (Missing)
Elesphere B: 150 HP (Missing)
Elesphere C: 150 HP (Missing)
Octor A: 200 HP (Magnet, other side)
Octor B: 200 HP (Magnet, other side)

-- ALLIES -- (All on Metal, this side)
Red.EXE: 250 HP
Voulge.EXE: 240 HP
Ignis.SP: 140 HP

-- TERRAIN --
75% Metal (Either side of pathway, each side counting for roughly half)
15% Missing (Broken part of pathway)
10% Magnet (Edges of broken pathway)

-- ROGUE TEAM BATTLE THREE, READY? START!! --
Red, sleepy as she was at the beginning of this adventure, let out a nonchalant yawn as they encountered the viruses. It seemed that the path needed a bit of fixing too.

"Ooh~ Mr. Voulge I have a great idea! Let's have a pole-vaulting contest~!" Red suggested, giggling as she pointed at the missing part of the path. "We just have to clear that hole in the road~ But maybe those viruses won't let us? Hm~ What a problem~" Red giggled, out of it as usual.

"Uh, then why don't you just get rid of them?" Shin suggested, clearly sorting through his chip folder.

"Good idea Shin~ I'll need some chips though~" Red requested, tilting her head at the Elecspheres, seemingly entranced by their light. Her pajamas mended themselves into protective body armor of sorts for the moment.

"Uh, ok, two Boomerangs and maybe some electricity should clear the first half," Shin mused, sending the chips through. "Got it? Just clear the way then."

"Alrighty~ Fall down~!" Red called out, producing two Boomerangs from her head-pillow, spinning round and round before releasing them at different sides of the ElecSphere group.

"Don't run away on me now~" the crimson crusader said, teasing the Drixors as she launched the magnetic power of her Magbolt at one of the viruses, attempting to draw it in closer before smiling cheerfully at the virus.

"Good night~" With that, a huge shock was sent toward the Drixor with the full intention of incinerating it to bits.

Myun dashed toward the other Drixor in a hurry, sending two furious punches at the virus, before dodging behind it as Red took out a sparkling electric blade out of her pillow and casually moved toward the virus.

"Hehe~ You're next~" Red giggled creepily as she cut horizontally at the Drixor, before backflipping away.

"I think it's all good to go Mr. Voulge~!" Red cried out, waving at her partner and pointing at the gap.

Myun got ready to dodge just in case.

Turn Summary:
*Blood-Soaked Cape: 20 HP Casing on Red
1. Boomerang1 at Elecsphere group [60 +15 Wood DMG x2(Weakness) = 150 DMG + Group Attack(Arc)]
2. Boomerang1 at Elecsphere group [60 +15 Wood DMG x2(Weakness) = 150 DMG + Group Attack(Arc)]
3. Magbolt1 at DrixorA [Magnetic Pull + 90 Elec DMG +100%(Terrain) = 180 DMG + Stun 1]
4. Elecsword at DrixorB [80 Elec DMG +100%(Terrain) =160 DMG + Slashing + Wide Attack]
5. Dodge
6. Dodge

Myun' Actions:
*Run Myun Run: Get into Melee Range of DrixorB
1. Attack DrixorB [50 DMG + Break]
2. Attack DrixorB [50 DMG + Break]
3. Dodge
"Pole-vaulting?...Huh?"

Marius and Voulge was left in the dark as Red suggested something fairly strange to the two. While the little navi went off to clear the path for Voulge, the operator scratched his head as he peered down at his chips. "Well, if you were in the real world, pole-vaulting over the gap would be...an option. But we have this perfectly useful AreaGrab to use right here." There was no reason to argue with Marius' argument, but Voulge seemed to smile as he prepared for battle. "There's no need for the chip. I think it's fine if we do things a little different every now and then." said the navi as he began to approach the chasm in the center.

The spearman raised his left arm up as metal shrapnel began to pile into a circular plate, forming into a shield for the navi to use. He then turned towards his two SPs idly floating behind him, signaling them with his finger. "NO, SCREW YOU! GET BENT." Ignis didn't even bother listening to what Voulge had to say as he drifted away into safety. Licht, however, came closer to his leader and silently awaited order. "Need your help with this, Licht. Just follow me...Marius, I need the AirStorm chip!" The operator slipped the chip into his PET, causing Voulge's spear to change. Longer than its usual form, the Lancea's new form had a thin black handle with an unusually curved spearhead at the end, letting off a lucid green aura as it waved in the air.

As Voulge gently swung his spear down into position, a powerful gust began to blow across the battlefield. "Focus on the right one, Licht." said Voulge as he twisted his back to situate his spear. The navi swung his spear across horizontally with quick and precise movement, creating an even stronger wind that was also amplified with Licht's help. As the gale was specifically targeted at the Octors placed at the edge of the missing panels, Voulge hoped to pull the viruses into the endless chasm so they would be finished without too much effort. However, one can't be too sure of anything, as Voulge formed three tornadoes in front of him. "Scatter!" With one more swing of his spear, Voulge launched the tornadoes at the Octors.

Voulge, content that his pathway to his pole-vaulting was open enough, reverted his Lancea back into its default form. "...Now I just need the pole for all this." With what ever was left on the floor after creating his shield, Voulge began to form his spear into a giant lance with the broken fragments of metal and magnet panels all across the battlefield.

"...?" But before Voulge began to completely ready himself for his little track and field, he noticed that a thick, inky black smoke began to envelop around his feet before it quickly rose up to cover the navi whole. As the smoke subsided almost instantly as it had appeared, the navi found his body to be semi-transparent with the same inky smoke exuding out from his body. "If you're going to do something so dangerous as to jump right into enemy fire, let me at least worry a bit and provide some help." said Marius as he withheld the used Shadow2 chip on his hand. "...I appreciate it, Marius. But I think my shield would have sufficed."

In the back of his mind, Voulge thought that all this precaution Marius had decided was unnecessary. If Voulge already made the decision to take on this dangerous approach while he could've simply teleported in, turning himself invincible against all forms of attack seemed to render the danger of the pole-vaulting moot. The navi still disliked the use of the Shadow chip, but he decided not to waste time arguing and concentrated on his battle. After taking few steps back, switching the grip of his Lance so he held it with both hands widely apart, Voulge breathed deep through his nostril and exhaled loudly.

"Here I go!"

The navi began his dash towards the missing divide in the center, firmly holding the tip of his lance slightly above his waist. Voulge's only went faster as he approached the center, not showing a single sign of hesitation through his body. With only few feet away, the navi finally made his move as he began to dip his Lancea lower and lower. "Haaaaahh!!" Voulge stabbed his polearm into the metal panel, piercing through it as if it was nothing, and the navi utilized it to launch himself into the air.

The shadowy smoke coming off the navi's body created a black arc across the air as Voulge landed on the other side almost effortlessly. The jump didn't stop the navi from continuing his charge, nor did the magnet panels beneath him as his FloatShoe NCP kicked in and protected the navi from aimless movement. Voulge repositioned his grip over his lance into a proper grip now that his pole-vaulting was over, aiming his weapon at the PogoJill. "Annihilate, Lancea!" With an explosion of shrapnel, Voulge's spear returned to its former form once more.

"I'm sending in two chips, Voulge. I'm sure you know what to do with these."

The first chip uploaded into Voulge and the smoke coming out from him began to move on their own, focusing into a single spot in front of the navi. It wasn't before long till the navi realized what chip Marius had sent, even if what he saw was almost formless at first glance. "...Go and cleave my enemies in half!" Upon Voulge's command, the black smoke shot forward and rapidly approached the PogoJills. A single, gray blade popped out from the smoke and it was swung for a single, clean slash across the viruses, causing a shockwave to continue forward and cut through anything it comes in its way.

As the cutting-smoke began to disperse, Voulge stretched his hand out and a single Timpany virus appeared out of thin air. "...I advise you to cover your ears, Red!" warned Voulge as he began to step away from the summoned virus. The Timpany immediately let out a deafening screech across the battlefield, specifically targeting all remaining viruses. Voulge cleared his ears with his pinky, at least hoping that his ears didn't have to suffer for nothing.

1. AirStorm2 [60 x 3 / Variable Targeting / Pull3] {B} @ Octor A (Pull x2 / Attack x1) / Octor B (Pull x1 / Attack x2)
* Licht: Vel Drive [Movement | Passive] Move next to Voulge
* Licht: Gust: Pull Octor B
2. Shadow2 [Shadow / 2 Turns] {S}
3. Take Aim
4. Terra Telum [1st Stage: Movement x3 | 2nd Stage: 200 + Break + Impact + Phasing | 8TCD] @ PogoJill A
5. SummonBlack2 [200 / Wide / Slash / Requires Broken or Missing Terrain] {A} @ PogoJill A/B
6. Timpany [Hold / To-All-Clause (Enemies) / 1 Turn / 50 HP] {S}
Ignis: Dodge x3

Cooldown:
Sleepy little Red pulled out two dangerous-looking implements from her pillow, and eliminated the Elespheres without a moment's notice. Her ally, Voulge, activated an AirStorm, pulling the two Octor towards the deep chasm. Some easy kills were had as they fell to their deaths. Red activated a MagBolt that pulled some attacking Drixor towards her, electrocuting it to death. The other Drixor was also electrocuted to death, after being sucker-punched by Myun as a bonus. Meanwhile, Voulge got some assistance from his operator, who rendered him immune to all damage to leap across the chasm safely into enemy territory. However, his spear attack missed, as the pogo things jumped out of the way, attempting to attack him. However, all their efforts were for naught, as a Nightmare popped up to slice them in half. Unfortunately, they were still far too nimble; the Nightmare's shadow blade only caught one.

On the other side, the Pogo attempted to attack Red, but did not succeed with her footwork preventing such a thing from happening. As it moved away, however, Voulge summoned a Timpany, holding it down to the ground along with its ally!

-- ENEMIES --
Drixor A: DELETED
Drixor B: DELETED
PogoJill A: 160 HP (Metal, this side) (Held!)
PogoJill B: DELETED
PogoJill C: 160 HP (Metal, other side) (Held!)
Elesphere A: DELETED
Elesphere B: DELETED
Elesphere C: DELETED
Octor A: DELETED
Octor B: DELETED

Red.EXE: 250 HP (20 HP Casing)
Voulge.EXE: 240 HP (2-hit Shield) (Shadow1)

Timpany: 50 HP

-- TERRAIN --
"Wah! Whoa~!" Red giggled, spinning to the side as the PogoJill attempted to squash her. "Hehe~" Can't catch me~"

Quote ()

"...I advise you to cover your ears, Red!"

"Huh~? Why would I wanna- AAAAAAA!!!!" Red cried, slapping her hands on her ears, while somehow still miraculously holding her Elecsword and not cutting herself as the Timpany played an extremely bad tune.

So bad the viruses decided to stop moving.

"Aha! I've got you now!" Red grinned, giggling and sticking her tongue out as she slowly crept toward the PogoJill and sliced at it twice.

"Okay Mr. Voulge~ You've got the other one~" Red called out to her friend, waving cheerfully.

"No sense of danger at all, huh?" Shin mumbled, tapping the side of his deck.

Turn Summary:
1. Movement toward PogoJillA
2. Elecsword to PojoJillA [80 Elec DMG +100%(Terrain) =160 DMG + Slashing + Wide Attack]
3. Elecsword to PojoJillA [80 Elec DMG +100%(Terrain) =160 DMG + Slashing + Wide Attack]
-TURN SPLICE-
Voulge stood by as he watched the remaining PogoJills get helplessly grounded. "Could've worked a little better on that lance charge, but I think we did well so far." Marius commented as he sat back on his chair. "But still, two remains." said Voulge as he began to approach the PogoJill on his side of the field.

The Lancea's spearhead was spontaneously lit aflame, shaping the spear into a large halberd. "But we'll make work of it quickly." Voulge took his time preparing for his attack, since it didn't look like the PogoJill wasn't going to go anywhere soon. Lifting the burning halberd above his head, the navi swung it straight down the center of the virus, making sure to finish it with one cut.

1. Approach PogoJillC
2. Take Aim
3. FireSword [80+[color=red]15[/color]+100 / 3 Uses / Wide / Slashing] {B} @ PogoJillC
-TURN SPLICE-

Cooldown:
Terra Telum: 7 TCD
Well yeah with them held to the ground there's not much chance of them dodging. Whoop they're dead.

-- ENEMIES --
Drixor A: DELETED
Drixor B: DELETED
PogoJill A: DELETED
PogoJill B: DELETED
PogoJill C: DELETED
Elesphere A: DELETED
Elesphere B: DELETED
Elesphere C: DELETED
Octor A: DELETED
Octor B: DELETED

Red.EXE: 250 HP (20 HP Casing)
Voulge.EXE: 240 HP (2-hit Shield) (Shadow1)

Timpany: 50 HP

-- TERRAIN --

-- ROGUE TEAM BATTLE THREE, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

Red: 1500z, 3 FXP, 43 BugFrags
Voulge: [ElecBalloon] Battlechip, 1440z, 3 FXP, 43 BugFrags
"Hooray~ We beat 'em~" Red giggled as the last viruses were taken care of easily. "Mr. Voulge Hi-fi.... oh," Red gasped, realizing her partner was at the other end of the pathway.

"Silly me~ Wait over there Mr. Voulge~ I'll come flying over right now~!" Red called out to her friend, waving without worry.

"You say that, but how are you...." Shin started as Red suddenly changed into her sports competition outfit. "Oh gods."

"Hehe~ On your mark~" Red whistled, Myun sighing as she simply beamed back into the PeT, watching her mistress' antics with amusement.

"Get set~" Red got into a running stance, lifting her behind straight to the sky.

"Go!" The crimson crusader dashed off at full speed toward the missing part, and the other side of course, letting out a great yell as she leaped off the edge toward the other side.

"Yahoo~!" Red yelped, falling toward the other edge.

[Change to Sports.GMO]
[Dash and jump to other side???]
"Everything is done, Marius." said Voulge as he stood amongst the remnants of the deleted viruses. His shadowy body dissipated as it returned back to normal and the navi quickly proceeded to take his reward for this battle. "ElecBalloon?...Marius, didn't we already get a chip similar to this?" said Voulge as he examined the data.

"Yea...about that...I guess we have strange luck today." said Marius as he held up the AquaBalloon chip he received from a trade. The operator shrugged as he placed the two chips into his folder, "I'm gonna take a quick break. Be right back." Leaving Voulge and his SPs alone, Marius went off into his kitchen as he hastily opened his refrigerator.

Quote ()

"Silly me~ Wait over there Mr. Voulge~ I'll come flying over right now~!"

The navi turned towards Red's voice as he watched his partner already dressed up prepare to jump over. "Red, careful where you're going!" Before he could fully warn the girl, Red already begun to run towards the missing center and leaped. Whether it was from instinct or something else, Voulge had dashed up to the edge and held his arms up, catching Red on his arms as she landed. "...Are you alright?" said the navi as he backed away from the edge. In the back of his head, Voulge already figured that she didn't need any help jumping across and wondered why he went off to help her.

"OI! GET A ROOM, PEDOPHILE."

Ignis and Licht easily leaped over the chasm and approached the navis with Ignis already prepared to let out streams of insults at Voulge. "I can't believe you're gonna go off like this because no one's here to watch. Jesus CHRIST, do you only think through that spear of yours?...Get it? Spear? Pfffft!" Voulge ignored the claims as usual as he responded with a swift kick over Ignis.

The spearman knelt down as he placed Red down to the ground, gently placing his hand over his partner's head. "Well...I'm glad you're not hurt from the battles so far." said Voulge as he smiled. "You have to excuse me. No matter how many times we fight together, I still can't fully see you as a fighter than a small girl that you are." The navi chuckled as he sat on the cold, hard metal panels as he rested his spear over his shoulder. "So, again, please excuse my childish prejudice."
-insert Red falling into Voulge's arms onomatopoeia here-

"Huh? Awww~ Thanks Mr. Voulge, but I could've gotten over here myself, you know!" Red commented, cheerfully informing her partner of how practically awesome she was.

After being set down and having the usual shenanigans with Ignis, Red made a face as Voulge patted her head and apologized.

"Hmph! As long as you understand~ I didn't become the latest champion for nothing you know~!" Red grinned, giving Voulge a thumbs up.

Myun decided to port back to Red's side, silently as she always did.

"So~ Up for some more~?" the crimson crusader inquired to her friend, unfazed by almost everything.

((Battle 4 if Goroke feels up for it))
"Sure." said Voulge as stood up from the floor. The spearman turned his head towards the further end of the Electown's rogue network and marched forward along with his SPs.

"Yea sure, go further in where no one can see you make o-*WHACK*"

-TEAM ROGUE BATTLE FOUR, READY!-
[+1 FXP for 10/10 landing]

Going further into the Electown Rogue network, Voulge, Red, and the rest of their team forged onwards to find more viruses to bust. Not very far into their trek, they realized that they were walking on a rather strange inscription on the ground, which depicted a large grey circle, surrounded by darker circles around it at 12, 4, and 8 o' clock. However, as they approached the middle circle to take a closer look, an alarm sounded, which prompted the darker circles to immediately burst open, revealing three pillars that shot out of the ground up into the air. Their pointed tops opened up slightly to reveal that they were hollow, and contained viruses within! Within the pillars, a HardHead, Canodumb, and Scarecrow surrounded a Twisty in the middle. A closer look also revealed something even more interesting; one of the Twisty was holding a luminous green crystal!

-- ARTILLERY BRIGADE --
[In Fortress 1, N]
ColdHead A: 120 HP [IronBody]
Canodumb2 A: 130 HP
Scarecrow2 A: 180 HP
Twisty2 A: 160 HP

[In Fortress 2, SE]
ColdHead B: 120 HP [IronBody]
Canodumb2 B: 130 HP
Scarecrow2 B: 180 HP
Twisty2 B: 160 HP

[In Fortress 3, SW]
ColdHead C: 120 HP [IronBody]
Canodumb2 C: 130 HP
Scarecrow2 C: 180 HP
Twisty2 C: 160 HP
Green Mystery Data: 60 HP (On top of Twisty2 C)

-- FLOATING FORTRESSES --
Old Fortress 1: 400 HP [StoneBody / Flying]
Old Fortress 2: 400 HP [StoneBody / Flying]
Old Fortress 3: 400 HP [StoneBody / Flying]

-- PEDOPHILE WARRIOR BRIGADE --
Red.EXE: 250 HP
Voulge.EXE: 240 HP

-- TERRAIN --
30% Missing (10% underneath each floating fortress)
70% Metal (Everywhere else)

-- ROGUE TEAM BATTLE 04, READY? START!! --
"Whoa!" Red yelped, jumping back as the pillars shot out of the ground.

"Aaaaagh! That's no fair! No one gets to be sky high when it makes me some sort of terrestrial loser!" Red pouted, flailing her arms at the flying fortresses. "You think you're soooooo tough! Well I'll show you!"

"And uh, how exactly are you going to do that?" Shin remarked, sorting through his chips.

"Hehe~! I'm glad you asked! Alright Mr. Voulge! The plan is to take the towers from the inside! I'll take this one!" Red exclaimed, pointing to the North Fortress. "And you take that one!" She had designated the Southeast Tower at this point.

"But uh... infiltrating? How the heck are you gonna do that?" Shin inquired, quizzically raising an eyebrow at his go-getter navi.

"I'll grapple! Yo-yo and Gutpunch!" Red requested, confidently puffing out her chest.

"The likelihood of this actually combining into something useful is beyond me," Shin grumbled, sending in the chips. "Good luck."

"Yahoo! Let's show these guys who's boss, Mr. Voulge!" Red cheered, forming the GutPunch knuckle around her right arm. "I'll be off!"

Pointing the GutPunch at the North Tower opening, Red activated the Yo-Yo chip in the same arm and launched the GutPunch, wire-attached to Red's arm, toward the opening.

Whether it actually gripped and pulled her up to the opening was a different story.

-TURN SPLICE-
Red's Actions:
1-2. GutPunch Yo-Yo1 Grapplefist to get Red to Old Fortress 1 [MOVEMENTSx???]
"Looks like we stumble on something strange, Red." Voulge calmly commented in the midst of three floating fortresses. Ignis and Licht, however, were immediately intimidated by the sudden appearance of the buildings as they cowered behind Voulge. "H-holy shit! What the hell is with all of this?!? Are viruses even capable of making things like this? I mean, holy shit!!" Even though the SPs were compelled to run and hide like they usually do, the menacing fortress trapped them at the dead center, leaving them nowhere to run.

Marius was deep in thought as soon as he saw what Voulge was about to face, rubbing his chin with his fingers as he tried to find a viable tactic. Even if the fortress didn't pose any direct threat to the navis, it was still an obstacle they would have to come over if they wanted to get to the viruses. However, the operator began to see things out side of the box, seeing the fortress as something else than a mere obstacle. "Voulge, tell me..." said Marius as his lips curved into a smile. "How confident are you in your strength." As obscure as the question sounded, Voulge smiled along with his operator and slowly nodded his head. "Absolutely confident."

Voulge turned towards Red and nodded his head as he listened to her plans. "I'll take the other one as well." As the spearman began to walk away from his partner, he tapped Red's shoulder just before he went off into battle. "Good luck, we'll be fine." With the wave of his arm, bits and pieces of the metal plate from the floor and the platform formed into a shield on the navi's arm. "Licht, Junction!" The green SP shattered its own crystal body into glittering fragments in an instant, reattaching itself onto Voulge's legs as the navi began to hover above the metal floor. "Good, just like before." said Voulge, commenting about their long-forgotten mobility junction.

Just before Voulge was about to take off, Ignis intervened as it stopped the navi from flying away. "WAIT! Where the hell are you going, leaving me behind??" said Ignis as nervousness was hinted in his "body" movement. "I'm going to destroy that fortress." Voulge calmly replied with a rather absurd answer. Shoving Ignis away, Voulge took flight with a blast of wind, flying higher and higher till he was a good distance above one of the metal fortress. With one more adjustment of his positioning, the spearman began to prepare his spear for the attack. "Gather!" The moment the navi uttered those words, Lancea disappeared from Voulge's hand; at least it looked as such, as the spear simply turned invisible as it took the property of air. It wasn't long before the spear turned visible once more as violent wind began to swirl around the spear to form a giant, translucent wind lance.

"Second thoughts?" said Marius, questioning his navi at the very last moment.

"None!"

In a blink of an eye, Licht and Voulge was separated from one another as the navi slowly began to descend downwards. Licht gave one last help to his leader with a big push of wind, accelerating Voulge into near-terminal velocity. The spearman locked his windy lance tightly against his arm and his body, aiming its tip directly downwards towards the stone fortress. His body was burning with fierce determination as his eyes only saw the fortress as a pile of rubble that it will soon become after he was done with. "Nothing can protect you from my spear!" The navi's lance drove straight towards the fortress as it began to shake and rumble, but Voulge was quick to recover after the devastating attack he inflicted. Hoping that the attack would have destroyed a good chunk of the fortress, the navi and the operator hoped to bring the fortress down along with the viruses in them into the missing hole beneath, dealing with the first group with little effort.

"How are you holding up, Voulge?" said Marius as he prepared two chips in hand. "I'm fine. Lets move to the next fortress!" Without properly investigating the damage he has wreaked, Voulge chose to instantly teleport on top of the other fortress, leaving him in the middle of the enemy base. "FlameScale, slot in! The navi's body began to glitter as small, crimson scales began to cover his body, protecting his body to a certain dgree. Voulge changed his Lancea from the windy lance into a large, stone glaive, swinging it over his head in an intimidating manner.

The spearman turned towards the Coldhead and the Canodumb and swung the heavy glaive across the two with enough force to easily destroy the Coldhead's iron shell. "Watch out for that GMD on the Twisty, so aim right! CornShot2, Slot in!" The chip took the form of a short throwing dagger with a strange, stubby blade that looked like a corn ear. Voulge could not help but to look into the blade of the dagger, but it wasn't too long before the navi threw it at the Scarecrow. Just as strange as its blade, the CornShot dagger simply bounced off rather than cut like any regular daggers as it directed itsef at the Twisty like a guided missile.

Ignis, abandoned at the ground and surrounded by the fortresses, was shaking in fear as he constantly looked around to see if anyone would attack him. "Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit" Though he was on the edge, ready to dodge any attacks, it was simply a wasted effort...

1. Grab onto Licht
* Licht: Vel Drive [Movement | Passive] Move up to the sky
Licht: Move above Fortress #2
* Licht: Gust: Propel Voulge downwards.
Licht: Dodge x2
2. Terra Telum [1st Stage: Movement x3 | 2nd Stage: 200 (x2 Exploit Defense / x2 Exploit Object) + Break + Impact + Phasing | 8TCD] @ Fortress #2
3. AreaGrab [Teleport] on top of Fortress #3
4. FlameScale [5 HP Casing / Stonebody / Firebody / Self Slow / Low Mobility / Status Guard]
5. GolemHit [140 (x2 Exploit Defense) / [b]Break[/b] / Panel Break / Wide / Melee] {C} @ ColdHead C / Canodumb2 C
6. CornShot2 [60 (x2 Elemental Advantage) + [b]40[/b] (@ Twisty2 C) / Trick-Shot Spread1] {A} @ Scarecrow2 C / Twisty2 C

Cooldown:
[Hooray, this took forever.]

Red started out the battle with a strange combination; she attached her Yo-Yo to a GutPunch, and proceeded to launch it at one of the fortresses. The Yo-Yo provided enough of a thrust for the GutPunch to grip an opening on one of the fortresses, getting a solid handle on it. Meanwhile, Voulge set up a different way into the fortresses, flying up into the air with Licht's help, and driving down into one of the fortresses with his powerful spear attack. The viruses tried to counterattack him with some aerial fire, but his shield absorbed the Scarecrow's blow, while the Twisty's was dodged for by a lithe Licht. The fortress was immediately broken into pieces by his powerful thrust as he teleported away, leaving the viruses on it to fall into the abyss they themselves made a few moments ago.

The viruses in the fortress Red had grappled onto didn't dare to hit her, because she had simply gotten too close to aim at. Instead, they focused their fire on Voulge, who had appeared in the third fortress. The Canodumbs locked on to his signature, and fired their loads. Unfortunately, one of them could not get its shot off before a massive GolemHit glaive smashed into its turret head and deleted it, while the other had its attack absorbed by the FlameScales. The attack fell short of hitting its partner, however, due to the tight constraints of the fortress. Voulge himself was having trouble keeping himself on. The Scarecrows fired next, though their attacks either went over his head or were simply absorbed by his powerful defense. The subsequent CornShot later hit the Scarecrow and the Twisty quite accurately, deleting the latter.

Meanwhile, the ColdHeads decided to fire on Voulge a little, being the only ones with the capability of breaking through his defenses. The one near him plowed through his armor, dealing quite a bit of damage to him (88), while the other's attack missed him, hitting the fortress instead! The remaining Twisty saw the result of its comrade's attack, and decided not to do the same thing. Instead, it played around with Ignis on the ground, firing two bursts of RemoteBit lasers, nearly hitting the panicking SP both times, were it not for his hyperactive antics.

-- ARTILLERY BRIGADE --
[In Fortress 1, N]
ColdHead A: 120 HP
Canodumb2 A: 130 HP [Lock-on: Voulge]
Scarecrow2 A: 180 HP
Twisty2 A: 160 HP

[In Fortress 2, SE]
ColdHead B: DELETED
Canodumb2 B: DELETED
Scarecrow2 B: DELETED
Twisty2 B: DELETED

[In Fortress 3, SW]
ColdHead C: 120 HP
Canodumb2 C: DELETED
Scarecrow2 C: 60 HP
Twisty2 C: DELETED
Green Mystery Data: 60 HP

-- FLOATING FORTRESSES --
Old Fortress 1: 399 HP [StoneBody / Flying]
Old Fortress 2: DEMACIATED
Old Fortress 3: 240 HP [StoneBody / Flying]

-- PEDOPHILE WARRIOR BRIGADE --
Red.EXE: 250 HP [4 Actions Left] [YoPunch Grapple @ Old Fortress 1]
Voulge.EXE: 152 HP [Equip: Shield Broken + Licht.SP / Strengthen 10 / Casing Broken]
Myun.SP: 115 HP [3 Actions Left]

-- TERRAIN --
30% Missing (10% underneath each floating fortress)
70% Metal (Everywhere else)
"Yahoo! Time to rock and roll!" Red exclaimed, a red sports jacket covering up her upper body and she climbed into the fortress and rolled toward the viruses.

"Shin! Hurry up!" Red pouted, reaching into her sports bag for something, anything, to beat up these viruses with.

"Ack! Ok ok! Sheesh! Boomerangs! Go!" Shin replied, sending in the two chips.

"Alright! Slice and dice! Roll it up!" the crimson crusader cried, pulling out two wooden chakrams from her sports bag and sending them flying straight at the virus setup.

"One more for dramatic effect!" Red called, slamming her hand on the ground as Shin sent over the next chip, pillars of fire erupting out of the fortress and blazing through the viruses, aiming to incinerate them completely.

Myun kind of looked around and hopped away from attacks.

Turn Summary:
*Blood-Soaked Cloak: 20 HP Casing on Red
3. Get in Old Fortress 1 [Movement]
4. Boomerang1 to Twisty2A, Scarecrow2A, Canondumb2 A [60 +15 x2(vs Twisty and Scarecrow) Wood DMG = 150 DMG]
5. Boomerang1 to Twisty2A, Scarecrow2A, Canondumb2 A [60 +15 x2(vs Twisty and Scarecrow) Wood DMG = 150 DMG]
6. FireTower1 to virus group [100 Fire DMG x2(vs Coldhead) + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line-Chain]

Myun's Actions:
1-3. Dodge