The Server Server

Chrosa was in for a difficult time as the tilted tracks made the playing field a bit complicated, especially when it will be on such a small cargo train. But as usual, the navi had a plan. His replenished arsenal allowed him to do some certain feats that he was about to do.

"Zed, how about we try out our new tools?" the octopus navi raised a brow curiously. "Well, do you know how to use the DashAttack?" The Navi shrugs, disappointingly. "You need to learn from other outlets besides your 'experience' runs like I dunno, books?" Zed was annoyed by his Navi's ambitious yet naive dogma. "Perhaps, but the description says it all and what I need to do now is a test run. Literally, ho."

The butler picked up the DashAttack and received a short explanation from Zed to make the best out of it as Zed payed attention to his chips classes. Thus, with his master's guidance, Chrosa equipped the mini-virus and recoiled his torso before zooming straight at the beast. He predicted that since the train is inclined, it will be hard for the ravenous teddy to stand upright. That however won't be a problem for the octopus Navi, reaching the train and latching immediately onto it. He made an effort to strike the bear yet simultaneously prevented from overextending to grapple train's roof.

Although Chrosa was at an advantage, he still felt the overwhelming presence of his colossal foe. The giant teddy took most of the space of the cargo. He first instinctively circled away to the front from the bear's claws to avoid any potential slashes. At that moment, both Operator and Navi's minds were synced as they thought of the same action.

"Chrosa, use this Cannon to knockback that bear off the coach!" Chrosa nodded strongly and pointed the materializing cannon towards the bear's... derrière. He pulled the trigger and the flash made the Navi recoil from the bright light. Not that he was willing to look anyway.

Summary:
[Ch1] I Must Achieve Haste! // DashAttack1 (90-C) [LineAtk+Impct+Move] > Ravenous Teddy
[Ch2] Dangerous Bear Rug! // Dodge (parry left and right)
[Ch3] Suppository Bombardment! // Cannon (60-A) [KB] > Ravenous Teddy
With the newly acquired Fishy virus equipped onto himself, Chrosa made quick work of the distance that had been between him and the runaway virus, managing to strike at its rear. Its claws were quick to respond to him, slashing away at his tentacles that were hanging onto the rapidly moving platform. (-40) Fortunately, he managed to avoid some of them, and brought out a cannon towards the bear's rear end. With such a small space, it wasn't exactly difficult to nail the virus off the platform, sending it plummeting off down the shaft. It managed to cling onto the wall with its claws, however, preventing its untimely demise. In addition, another problem presented itself, as without the heavy bear, the platform started immediately speeding up to leave the bear virus behind, but with Chrosa still on it!

-- Unknown Entity --
Ravenous Teddy: 55 HP (Hanging onto the vertical shaft wall, 1 movement down) (Glitch: Bioluminescent)

-- Object --
Transporter Platform: 110 HP (Floating, speeding upwards on rails)

-- Unicorn Octopus --
Chrosa.EXE: 110 HP (Hanging onto the platform)

-- Terrain --
30% Normal (Set of floating triple rails)
70% Missing (Everywhere else)

-- Glitches --
Bioluminescent: Target victim emits a very bright light from all parts of its body. Lasts until cured.
Zed gasped at the dismembered tentacles but Chrosa just shrugged them off like it was nothing. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I'm in no pain thanks to that wonderful +50HP." His Operator was relieved "You gotta admit, that was pretty grizzly." Zed bantered. They both chuckled amicably at the joke.

But Chrosa had no time to continue with chit-chats. The transporter floated upwards away from his target. Without much planning he jumped off of the vehicle and was free-falling down. Fortunately, he didn't fall far from the tracks and the inclined pathway meet with the Navi's body, where he then slided against the surface.

"This is troublesome. I can't see the enemy's position," Chrosa complained. Zed though knew the right action and loaded a ZapRing and a Shotgun for the Navi. Seeing his options, the butler knew what he was getting himself into. He faced towards the walls and estimated the foe's position from the fall earlier and shot out the whizzing ring. Then, he carefully waited for the ring's reaction to its surroundings and shot a loaded slug. "Nice one Chrosa, knew you'd get it."

Summary:
[Ch1] Electric Slide! // Movement (slide down the tracks)
[Ch2] Shock &... //Zapring > Ravenous Teddy
[Ch3] ...Awe! // Shotgun > Ravenous Teddy
Laughing off the tentacles, Chrosa found himself speeding away from his mark. Not wanting to leave it behind, he performed his best skateboarder impression and leapt off the platform, sliding down it rapidly before releasing a quick double-shot of a ZapRing band and a Shotgun shell towards the bear. It leapt towards him in the middle of its attack, only to realize its mistake mid-leap, taking the brunt of the attack head-on. The force of the attacks was enough to delete it, as it let out a howl before dissipating into thin air as junk data. Now with his mission complete, he only had to decide whether he wanted to land a sick trick off of the rails, or simply fall into the deep, with the angle change in the rails approaching rapidly.

-- Unknown Entity --
Ravenous Teddy: DELETED

-- Unicorn Octopus --
Chrosa.EXE: 110 HP (Sliding down the rails)

-- Terrain --
30% Normal (Set of floating triple rails)
70% Missing (Everywhere else)

-- Battle 2, Part B, Victory!! --
Rewards: 1200z

-- Mission Clear! --
"Woohoo, we did it," Zed relaxing his tense body after the heated battle. He slouches back at the seat but was once again interrupted by someone. His main dish had finally been served, along with a appealing dessert. The waiter apologizes for the long wait Zed was too focused in Netbattling to care about his tummy.

Meanwhile, Chrosa slipped off the angled tracks at high velocities and was going to feel the brunt of the force. The Navi declares in the pitch darkness. "And here is my attempt to impress the youngsters. Rapid Ollie Retreat!" He turns into a blue blur before jacking out.

[JACK OUT to PET --> ACDC Town]