The Server Server

[[From ACDC Town]]

Chrosa beamed down to the shop. The place was just as busy as its real world counterpart. There were many Navi's enjoying their time there. But not for Chrosa. He headed straight for the exit.

He sees his Navi's peculiar action."Aren't you going to order? Seats there buddy," Zed questions his Navi. He had agreed to order earlier.

"I have decided that I would use this time to engage in some skirmish. Furthermore, I've already accepted a job around this area."

Zed's eyes widen, "You did? At least inform me. I'd let you jack in sooner if I knew."

"I apologize. But my mind is set when something needs to be done." Chrosa replies as he pushes the shop doors. The view of the ACDC Net suburbs presents itself. Seeing its current condition, it's hard to imagine anything bad ever happening in the peaceful town.

"I will be using this tracking program to locate the objective". He materializes a tray to rest the program on it and locks his pace with the signal's location.

"What's this mission anyways? You never mentioned it to me yet" the Operator asks as he pours a glass of water. "I'm tasked to find an unknown force that has been disturbing the area. If the threat is truly present, then there will most likely be viruses prowling ahead."

"Viruses you say?" The Operator perks up a bit. "Want a challenge? If you take out these viruses fast enough, the Zenny you get can pay my bills before the last order arrives." He smirks at the idea.

"Now what would that gain me?" Chrosa sternly questions.

Zed sincerely replied,"Oh, I'll surprise you at home. It's to show you've been a handy partner to me"

Chrosa felt abashed. Zed although being friendly with him all the time, has never been upfront of his gratitude towards him. Although maybe 'handy' wasn't much of a complement was it?

"Okay. Let's stride forth post haste," the Navi silently agrees to his Operator's plan.

((Waiting #1 Battle))
Having been transported into the ACDC network, Chrosa quickly exited the shop area, and found himself at a main roadway. The tracking program he had received activated itself as a small blinking yellow beacon, which rotated about slowly, before letting out a small pinging sound. It morphed into a little yellow arrow, which pulsed briefly with light as it pointed in the direction of a side path. However, before Chrosa was able to proceed in its direction, he heard a loud squeak behind him. Were he to turn in said direction, a trio of yellow hardhats, all in a line, would be seen brandishing their pickaxes in his direction threateningly.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Chrosa.EXE: 150 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

-- Battle 1, Start!! --
As predicted, viruses have shown up to pick a fight. A company of Metools have arrived. They swing around their pickaxes to provoke the Navi ahead . Seeing that they had decided to show up, he puts the tray and tracking device aside and proceeds into a fighting position.

"Enemy spotted. Three Metools, Rowed, Approximately 20 meters ahead, 40 HP, deals 10 damage." Chrosa informs his Operator with clear cut information.

"I have eyes you know," scoffs Zed. "Though I don't remember Metools being this squishy. Maybe our local viruses are just stronger." he continues as the boy checks his selection of chips.

"I admire such hardy fellows. Especially their eye-catching hardhats. I can only mimic so far as to use my Cozy Co-"

Realizing what he had just said, his face lit up as he pulls out a needle and hastily knits a heartwarming sweater using his DNA arms as the thread.

"What are you doing?" Zed asks, still looking for the perfect chip and not even glancing at the current situation. The Navi replies with an expected ramble "Showing solidarity! I realize that we Navis and viruses are much alike, only separated by one's ability to suppress their own instinctive actions." He finishes his sweater, a green plus symbol outstretched on the fabric.

"Now to test our strengths, let us attack each other with full force." he speaks to one of the viruses, as if it can understand his actions. "Zed, a Cannon1 please." "M'kay." The operator loads the chip whilst drinking his previously undisturbed water, apparently STILL oblivious to his servants antics. Chrosa brandishes the Cannon, his cold gaze down the sights and yet with playful intentions. He pulls the trigger and the flash and bang blinds him from the fate of the virus.

He tilts his view to the other viruses, seemingly uninterested of his first target's condition. The foes were readying their attacks as Chrosa was preoccupied. "I did say I'd let you hit me, but not without a fight!" The butler contracts his body slightly; He preparing something. His body gurgles, and at that moment his arm extends at great speeds towards the two other targets. If his attacks were to connect than they're in for a body reconfiguring.

--Summary--
[CH1] Show Solidarity! // Sig : Cozy Code (Self)(20 HP Casing) ((1 TCD))
[CH2] Hardhat Testing! // Cannon1 (40 + Knockback) > MetoolA
[CH3] Upgrades (or Downgrades...) Away! // Sig : Chaining Chiasma (Glitch) ((1 TCD)) > MetoolB and MetoolC
With a glowing review of his newfound accompaniment, Chrosa proceeded to swaddle himself in his threads, forming a protective coat. Afterwards, a Cannon leveled at one of the Metools blew it clean out from under its helmet, deleting it instantly. Its comrades responded in kind, crashing their mattocks down onto the floor and letting loose two shockwaves towards the Navi. Both of them hit true to their mark, destroying his protective coat. Chrosa extended his arm towards the Metools, causing them to jerk about for some time. One of them turned a deep blue and started to wobble around, as if drunken. The other turned a blood red, and started to whirl its pickaxe rapidly about its head!

MetoolA: FULLY TESTED
MetoolB: 40 HP (Lethargic Spirit (1 Turn))
MetoolC: 40 HP (Fighting Spirit (1 Turn))

Chrosa.EXE: 150 HP (Casing Broken!)

Glitches:
Lethargic Spirit: 33% chance of Sleep
Fighting Spirit: Attack+10
"What have you been doing!?" Zed finally decided to look at the scene and realizes the odd red and blue Metools. One haphazardly swings his tool around enough to probably blow someone away and another looked like it needed some shut-eye. Chrosa turns to his Operator, "I was just testing these viruses if their safety gear is functioning as is."

"Well you might want check up your 'buddy' there. Looks like he's up in smokes." Zed suggests.

"Good idea, I'd also have a chance to simultaneously test out the two other fellows. Zed, how about a shotgun." Zed agrees and has finally enticed with his Navi's strategy. He loads a Shotgun chip and keenly looks at his PET screen.

Chrosa once again contracts his body, but this time even lower and angles forward. Then he quickly straightened his tentacles, which sends him gliding in the air past the two enemies and lands just behind them. The Navi looks at the remains of the first virus. A dormant helmet lies on the ground. "It seems our friend here left so fast he left his helmet. Maybe taking a Cannon scared the wits out of him. Shame," he shakes his head as he loads up the Shotgun.

He anticipates that his foes would retaliate so he jumps once again to dodge any shockwaves. "I wonder if this one isn't so hard hitting." He lands gracefully, steadies his Shotgun and shoots both with swift disposition.

--Summary--
[CH1] Checking on the Test Subject! // Movement (launches behind the Metools)
[CH2] Impatient, Are We? // Dodge
[CH3] Dual Testing! // Shotgun (40 + Spread 1) > MetoolB and MetoolC
Contracting his body like a spring, Chrosa vaulted over and above the Metools, just as they sent their mattocks to the ground, evading their shockwaves entirely. Landing behind the Metools, he dispatches them with a Shotgun easily. The two disintegrate into floating data packets, which float up into the air, before disappearing entirely, having been automatically sent to Zed's PET. With the coast now clear, Chrosa could now progress forward.

MetoolA: FULLY TESTED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

Chrosa.EXE: 150 HP

-- Battle 1, Victory!! --
Reward: 200z, [Shockwave] Battlechip
ShockWave
Damage: 40 + Line Attack + Ground Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Sends a narrow, but long, shock wave rolling in front of an enemy. Slow, but difficult to jump over due to its length.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
"Oh dear, that was even more potent than the Cannon." Chrosa was a bit disappointed at the outcome, hardly realizing the spoils he had retrieved. "Cheer up, Chrosa. There's bound to be tougher enemies ahead that can take your shenanigans," Zed comforts his partner.

"I suppose so." He picks up the tray and the device morphs into a pointer once again. He wonders how far the location is. His thought process is interrupted as he hears Zed's voice again.

"Oh good timing, my order's here. What is it." He gets a closer look to understand what's in front of him but to no avail.

"This is your appetizer, albeit a Netfrican version called a meze. Your order appears to be hummus and cacik (yogurt) that is supposed to be the dippings for the flatbread, and also some sujuk is served, a type of spicy sausage." Chrosa's face is once again cheerful as he has a chance to educate his Operator.

"Cool, I'm digging in." Zed tries out the appetizer but he has a hard time using a fork and knife. Savagery wins over as he uses his hands instead to enjoy the meal. Chrosa however doesn't scold him as that is the customary way.

"Mmm, this is real good stuff here. The dippings really meld together with the flatbread. And the sausages have that distinct middle eastern spices in it," Zed comments on his experience. "Surprises don't always lead to a bad outcome," the Navi postulates.

The boy pauses from the delicacy, "Next one is probably the main course, so it'll probably take awhile. How about step it up a notch and do two battles in one serving?" the operator boldly challenges.

Hearing what Zed had to say, the butler made a nod of agreement. He'll make sure the next two battles will be a swift one. He picks up the pace now that the device is functioning more properly.

((Awaiting #2 Battle))
Chrosa's journey was briefly interrupted by his operator's order arriving before he set off again in the direction of the beacon. The side road quickly led to a small floating platform, set slightly above a set of three relatively thin rails. On the rails, ultra-highspeed floating transporter platforms zipped by, carrying huge grey metal containers, and manned only occasionally by one or two Mr. Progs that Chrosa could catch sight of. Though the rails were fairly busy, everything was relatively quiet, as the platforms themselves only made a slight amount of noise due to the wind they generated from passing by.

On the platform itself, a green Mr. Prog with a conductor's hat nodded its head sleepily, standing by a yellow line that marked the safe distance for someone to stand on. It seemed like it was there to supervise any incoming payloads, but from what Chrosa could see, nothing was stopping for the moment. At that point in time, if he were to look at his beacon, the arrow would point down the rails. It didn't really look like he could just jump down onto the rails, though, if he didn't want to get run over by a moving platform.
Chrosa stood by the rocking Mr.Prog. It's only afternoon, why so tired oh fellow worker? he thought. He then looked longingly down the tracks and scratches his chin. "We must squeeze our mental capabilities to find a solution, allegorically." Zed rested his back to the seat but immediately springing back "Oh I've got an idea. How abo-"

Zed's suggestion was ignored before he even stated it as Chrosa was already on the move. He was looked around and double checking before haphazardly dropping down onto the tracks. The octopus lays his eyes on the sides and pauses for a while before he inches closer to the edge. Then he lifts his tentacles and elongates beyond the tracks. One, two, three; they were all latching to the bottom side of the tracks. Zed nodded at his Navi's clever actions. The octopus' body tilted more and more until the last of his tendrils were suctioned to the underside.

"Perks of being an octopus, no?" Chrosa boastfully says to his Operator. But his master was focused on something else, something which filled him with dread. "CHROSA THE BEACON!"
In the spur of the moment, the Navi realized the beacon's imminent fate of falling into an abyss due to gravity. He had just enough time to elasticize his hands and grapple the dim beacon. They both released a sigh of relief.

"Well this could be cumbersome, to hold this object with me. As much as I am a hearty fighter, I'm not yet experienced in battling the laws of physics, ho." Chrosa looks at the beacon upside-down, beyond it, the unknown.

"Maybe now's the time for my great idea. Ok, hear this. How about, you stick that thing..into your head."

Chrosa considered if Zed was joshing around or if he was making a stupid suggestion. Though knowing of his master, he was making a silly solution. "Well it's a ludicrous thought, but it works logically. So here comes a mouthful," He impales his own head with the beacon, where it snugged in quite comfortably. The Navi seem unhurt but feels a slight tingling sensation coming from the beacon. It was just pointing him at the right direction whilst sloshing his head's innards.

Zed laughs exorbitantly for a split moment before realizing where he was located right now. He hunkers down to escape the embarrassment. Chrosa frowns at his direction before slinking carefully along the bottomside of the tracks. Maybe with this strategy, surely viruses couldn't tail him, being non-sticky and all.
Walking right past the drowsy Mr. Prog attendant, Chrosa vaulted down onto the tracks, and began to swing along them like a monkey. Surprisingly, this worked out rather well, as the floating container-carts simply skated above his tentacles. It looked like he was on the right path, at least, as the beacon program he had managed to save from falling into the abyss was precariously embedded inside of his head. The next few minutes were relatively uneventful, with the beacon periodically pinged the way forward, though it didn't take long for him to encounter a sharp drop in light levels, as the rails continued into complete darkness.

Chrosa did not go unilluminated for very long, however, as he saw a few recessed guide lights posted on what looked to be walls next to him every few metres, as well as the beacon stuck into his head. It seemed like at some point, he had wandered into a dark valley of sorts, as there was no surface underneath or above him; it was black depths all the way. The smooth walls to his sides were a bit too far for his tentacles to reach, though it wasn't like he could find anything to grab onto. The transporter platforms that occasionally zipped by also provided some bright illumination every now and then, but for the most part, he was moving along almost blindly, as the beacon continued to point him forward.

Before long, however, he heard the wind whoosh past him, coming from all sides about him. A nearby guide light showed that he had the pleasure of being accompanied by a flock of spiky green bird viruses, which pincered him from all four directions in front of him. They poised themselves to attack the hapless Navi, but not before a sudden piercing howl cut through everyone's hearing. The howl seemed to have a weird effect on the beacon, as it started pinging madly in the direction ahead. The Fishy viruses perked up at the loud howl, momentarily distracted from their target.

The source of the noise quickly revealed itself as a pair of glowing red eyes upon a hunched shadowy figure. The unknown entity darted about the walls a fair distance ahead, somehow able to scale them even with their apparent smoothness. The Fishy shifted their attention towards this new arrival, and the figure's attention was similarly directed towards them. The loud howl sounded again, much louder this time, and the beacon inside Chrosa's head started rapidly pinging again in return. The shadowy figure then started bounding across the walls, rapidly moving in Chrosa and the Fishys' direction!

-- Viruses --
Fishy A: 90 HP (Flying, left of rail underside)
Fishy B: 90 HP (Flying, right of rail underside)
Fishy C: 90 HP (Flying, directly under rail)
Fishy D: 90 HP (Flying, directly above rail)

-- Unknown Entity --
????: 300 HP (Darting across the walls, one movement away)

-- Unicorn Octopus --
Chrosa.EXE: 150 HP (Hanging from the rails)

-- Terrain --
30% Normal (Set of floating triple rails)
70% Missing (Everywhere else)

-- Battle 2, Ready? Start!! --
Chrosa dared the darkness of the ends of the pathway. Whether this was even ACDC anymore, wasn't his biggest concerns. "Hmm, looks like that main course is gonna come sooner if this keeps up." Zed speaks up as he pushes aside leftovers of the appetizer. He didn't want to disappoint the main course. The Navi subconsciously increases his speed traversing the tracks.

The turbulent wind jostled Chrosa's movement a little, so the Navi recorrected his positioning by suctioning upside-down with his tentacles. The wind's behaviour was odd in that none had blown directly in behind him. He glanced around with what little light he received and sure enough, it was Fishies, and not the edible kind.

"The wildlife here sure don't take kindly to handicapped Navis," Chrosa murmured. If they attacked all at once, he'd have a guaranteed freefall. But a miracle had come to save him, in the form of blood-curdling howl. The Fishies had turned their visage towards an eerie enigma with deathly eyes, giving Chrosa an opening. The Navi considered to bail out, but he realised that the beacon was shining madly at the strange figure. Seeing both the ranked Fishies and the distracting signal made the figure bound straight at all of them.

"Uuuh, It's probably safe to say that that beacon isn't that needed anymore. I mean it's reeeally not needed right now." "I readily agree," both their voices wavers. He pulls the pinging beacon out of his head. He figured encasing it in his buster shot would be a good idea. The Navi peeks over to the upper platform where the tracks were and fires to where he first came in, letting it disappear into the dim darkness. He felt the tap when the beacon landed to the ground. Chrosa just remembered that his buster shot made of 'cells' allowed distance touch. Now, he can conveniently sense any vibrations of incoming railcars that the shot picks up.

"Now Zed, what do you wish for me to do?" Chrosa tested what his Operator's flight-or-flight gears would think do.
"Well I-I'm not sure, just prepare defensive measures. We don't know what the situation will play out. That 't-thing' might not be entirely hostile," Zed batted back his question.

Chrosa nods and he acts quickly. First he knits his signature Cozy Code, upside-down. He quickly dons the protective gear and reassess his surroundings. He couldn't see much, but he knew that the Fishies were quite locked in the tense engagement and that the rapid entity wasn't letting down.

So what he had done was that he let go almost all his tentacles whilst simultaneously pushing against the ground, letting only a few hang left. The next step lead him to pull his body upwards. Lastly he pushed a bit of air behind his tentacles, letting go of his remaining appendages and let his body fly slightly in the air and landing on the tracks. He'd done this so that he would avoid any ranged attacks.

--Summary--
[Ch1] Go Away Mr.Light! // Buster Shot (shoots behind where Chrosa came from)
[Ch2] Defensive Measures #1 // Sig : Cozy Code (Self)(20 HP Casing)((1 TCD))
[Ch3] Somersault Contender! // Dodge

With the identity of the unknown entity all but confirmed, Chrosa proceeds to jettison the beacon he had obtained earlier into the darkness with a buster shot, leaving him in very low light conditions. After that, he provides himself with a bit of defensive measures by knitting himself his protective sweater, before maneuvering up to the top side of the tracks with a bit of fancy tentaclework. However, he only barely managed to land safely with the thinness of the tracks, precariously hanging over the side slightly.

Meanwhile, the Fishy locked all of their sights onto their new enemy, and all dashed towards it in a brilliant airborne display. Each Fishy crossed over to the opposite side as it attempted to clip the virus with its wings. The virus darted into view, though Chrosa could not make out its shape other than a dark brown blob, with flashing red eyes. The Fishies' combined attacks dashed straight towards it, but sadly, only one managed to graze it with its sharp green wing. From the attack, it received a retaliatory claw attack, delivering a deep gash into the bird virus's backside.

The battle was fierce, but Chrosa had more to come; a low vibration from behind him signaled that a transporter platform was on its way soon, and fast!

-- Viruses --
Fishy A: 50 HP (Flying, right of rail underside)
Fishy B: 90 HP (Flying, left of rail underside)
Fishy C: 90 HP (Flying, directly above rail)
Fishy D: 90 HP (Flying, directly under rail)

-- Unknown Entity --
????: 285 HP (Darting across the walls)

-- Unicorn Octopus --
Chrosa.EXE: 150 HP (On the rails) (20 HP Casing)

-- Terrain --
"Ah, I hadn't expected it to come so soon," Chrosa commented. It seems that the Navi's actions will have to be quicker than before to escape his impending doom. But what Chrosa saw was a burst of opportunity, as he can finally utilize the coach's devastating velocity to wipe his foes. Zed could already see the glean in the Navi's eyes. "Make sure the coaches are automated. Wouldn't want a poor Prog caught in the brawl," he advised. He was still waiting for his lunch and nasty accident is the last thing his appetite needs.

Chrosa glances at the tumult fight. From the figure's retaliation towards the closing virus, he realizes that this feral beast cannot be simply persuaded to cease fire. He switches to a more aggressive strategy.
"Zed, you wouldn't mind it if I take it to the next step, no?"
"Sounds like you've got a plan. By all means."
Chrosa request for a street sweeper and the ZapRing, to which Zed inserts the chips. Chrosa steadily explode a face full of lead to both the beast and the weakened virus. His main goal was not to weaken them, but rather to provoke them and to face their ignored threat, namely himself. The fatal shot to the chipped Fishy will surely anger its fellows, if it connects that is.

Chrosa didn't think much of a failed outcome, as he prepared for the the crucial planning to phase out. He stalls momentarily for that moment between his opponents to close in all at once, if they do at least, and to hide from the barreling vehicle. He edges to the tips of the platform and falls backwards at the last second. As his vision of the upper playing field escaped from his view, he released a corrupted ZapRing towards the limber entity. He quickly makes way for his lengthy tentacles to swiftly clutch onto the underside of the platform once again, barely holding his heavy weight. He proceeds to clings to the platform with all his limbs and might as the clash with the cargo will surely rock the whole battlefield. Chrosa can only hope that the cargo will hit all of them, creating a cascading glitch effect due to his ability.

Summary
[Ch1] Look In My General Direction! // Shotgun (50, Spread1) > FishyA & ????
[Ch2] Single-Track Speeding!! // Feint
[Ch3*] Down Beast! // ZapRing + Ability:Hack (Glitch) > ????
The Fishy and the virus seemed to be wholly ignoring Chrosa's presence as they continued to do battle, with the virus evading all of their fast dashes and the virus slicing them up in turn. However, not content to let the viruses do all his dirty work, Chrosa pulled up a Shotgun chip, and shot down one of the Fishy, deleting it where it stood. The Fishy viruses immediately turned over to his position, as well as the unknown virus. Chrosa had something else to further his goals, however, as he fired a ZapRing towards the target virus. Caught by surprise from a new target, the virus took the attack head-on, and fell towards the tracks limply. Chrosa had also modified the attack, and introduced a glitch into the virus, which inexplicably caused its black appearance to be blown away by a blindingly bright light.

At this moment, Chrosa could see the virus being an odd-looking teddy bear, its black fur and enormous claws glowing unnaturally from the glitch. Meanwhile, the transporter platform Chrosa had felt coming chose this time to enter the stage, just as the bear hit the tracks, and rammed directly into it! However, the transporter didn't seem to have slowed down too much from the impact, and seemed rather fine as it carried away Chrosa's target into the darkness, carrying its light with it.

... He would probably want it back.

-- Viruses --
Fishy A: DELETED
Fishy B: 50 HP (Flying, right of rail underside)
Fishy C: 50 HP (Flying, directly under rail)
Fishy D: 90 HP (Flying, directly above rail)

-- Unknown Entity --
Ravenous Teddy: 205 HP (Being carried away by the transporter!) (Stunned!) (Glitch: Bioluminescent)

-- Object --
Transporter Platform: 200 HP (Floating, speeding away on rails at reduced speed)

-- Unicorn Octopus --
Chrosa.EXE: 150 HP (Under the rails) (20 HP Casing)

-- Terrain --

-- Glitches --
Bioluminescent: Target victim emits a very bright light from all parts of its body. Lasts until cured.

(Note: Defeating the Fishy here will count as the end of the battle and refresh your battlechips.)
Chrosa felt the strong shake as the two huge bodies collided on eachother. However, movement didn't stop immediately then and there as he felt the train's momentum still going strong. He peeked over to the side to see the blindly bright beast, revealing itself as a plush teddy-bear, albeit huge and ferocious. The huge virus was still stuck to the coach and it wasn't going to stop for Chrosa.

"Hoh, what a hardy freight!" Chrosa exclaimed. He wasted no time as he got up from below the platforms and began to chase the runaway beast. He hopped repeatedly utilzing his hydrostatic tentacle muscles. Despite his escalating speed, he was still barely out of reach of the freight train and was trying to get hold of the backside of it. "Nothing can beat you in mobility, huh," Zed praised his Navi sincerely.

Chrosa smiled at his Operator despite breaking sweat, but his face shifted as he the wind rush behind him; the Fishies were hot on his trail. They weren't going to give in so easily before avenging their fellow comrade. Chrosa signaled at Zed what he was planning and his actions translated to a powerful Cannon materializing in his hand. Chrosa, who was still attempting to board the runaway vehicle, looked back for a split moment to launch his left arm towards the fleeting enemies. He was now locked on the enemies location and was bouncing facing back. One of the Fishies was out of bounds of his Chaining Chiasma so he delivered a powerful blow with the Cannon.

As the battle rages on, the Navi was at loss as he was blinded at the actions of the teddy. Though he wasn't too worried as the bear was in a similar situation as he was, being stunned and bulldozed ahead.

Summary:
[Ch1] Wait, I've a Ticket! // Movement (chase for the coach)
[Ch2] Mix and Match! // Sig [Chaining Chiasma] (Glitch * 2 Targets) > FishyB & FishyC
[Ch3] Too Close for Comfort! // Cannon (60,KB) > FishyD
Finding that he was about to lose his mark, Chrosa immediately whipped himself over on top of the tracks and began to chase after the runaway beast. He managed to get close to the rear, when the teddy bear virus recovered from its brief paralysis, and immediately mounted the speeding transporter platform. It then started to throw its fuzzy claws around menacingly at the chasing octopus, but he managed to keep a safe distance as he tried to catch up.

Meanwhile, the Fishy weren't about to be left behind either, as they zoomed past Chrosa, barely missing him by mere inches. Unfortunately, their high speed meant that he couldn't quite nail them with his sticky arms. However, the Cannon that he materialized a moment later did find its mark, visibly damaging one of them. They didn't seem to give up the chase, however, as they trailed Chrosa just slightly to his sides, as he continued to run on the tracks. The cart was very close, and he could grab onto it if he was inclined to, but with the bear swinging its huge paws at him, that might incur a slight consequence.

-- Viruses --
Fishy B: 50 HP (Flying, left of rail)
Fishy C: 50 HP (Flying, left of rail)
Fishy D: 30 HP (Flying, right of rail)

-- Unknown Entity --
Ravenous Teddy: 205 HP (On top of transporter) (Glitch: Bioluminescent)

-- Object --
Transporter Platform: 200 HP (Floating, speeding away on rails at reduced speed) (In melee range)

-- Unicorn Octopus --
Chrosa.EXE: 150 HP (On rails) (♫ Running in the 90s) (20 HP Casing)

-- Terrain --

-- Glitches --
Bioluminescent: Target victim emits a very bright light from all parts of its body. Lasts until cured.

(Note: Defeating the Fishy here will count as the end of the battle and refresh your battlechips.)
Chrosa had continued to jump backwards towards the freight train, barely parrying from the enemy attacks. As his foes make a move to his sides, he returns to hop facing forward to board the inching train. Unfortunately his actions were impeded as a pair of bear's claws were inviting him to become an expensive yet sloppy sashimi.

"Urk, this battle is turning out to become a one-way trip to a back alley sushi stop, ho. I'd say it's time for another brain session Zed."
"I'm thinking!" Zed blurted out. He selects his two remaining chips that will be Chrosa's ticket out of this mess. One was a Shockwave, which was useless for the type of enemy and arena his Navi was situated in. The other being a RageClaw, a powerful weapon that will send its user into ravaging spree which usually makes them ignorant of their own wellbeing. Zed had no choice and quickly readies Chrosa with the chip. "Here, have this one for size!" Zed beamed with courage.

"Good one Zed, my boy." Chrosa praises and readies his weapon. As the claws are equipped unto Chrosa's hands, his humorous personality dissapears and his instinctual feelings surface. He stops chasing after the cargo and freezing abruptly, leaving himself helpless against the surrounding Fishies. As he felt the coursing wind come towards him, he surprises his nearest foe with a quick slash, a fatal one if it were to hit. He continues to haphazardly strike another foe and before they get away, takes hold of his previous target and throws it towards the slowest incoming enemy. He hadn't done it on purpose, but the Navi had imbued a glitching effect into his throw, and seeing that it he will throw towards another enemy, will infect them with the same strand of glitch effect.

Chrosa was struck with invigorating savagery as he dealt the consecutive blows. Meanwhile, the train was left to chug along the tracks as Chrosa was locked in the heat of the battle, bringing along the feral teddy.

Summary:
[Ch1] Have You Heard... // RageClaw (Slashing) ((5 Uses)) > FishyD
[Ch2] ...About Our Lord and Saviour... // RageClaw (Slashing) ((4 Uses)) > FishyC
[Ch3*] ... RageClaw!? // RageClaw (Throw) ((3 Uses)) + Ability:Hack (Glitch) > FishyC to FishyB
With Zed's brain session ending up in a rather simple solution, Chrosa carried out his operator's wishes as he hacked and clawed away at the Fishy for the moment, letting the bear virus speed off. It gave Chrosa a warm farewell, however, with a rake of its huge claws, tearing apart his protective sweater. Fortunately for Chrosa, he managed to fight off the Fishy, that were more than eager to attempt ramming him off the tracks. As he smacked away one of the Fishy, it was imbued with a data randomization effect, causing it to spawn... another Fishy? Or perhaps not. Chrosa saw the second Fishy phase in and out of view, so it could be some kind of after-image.

-- Viruses --
Fishy B: 30 HP (Flying, right of rail) (Glitch: Multi-Fish Drifting)
Fishy C: DELETED
Fishy D: DELETED

-- Unknown Entity --
Ravenous Teddy: 205 HP (On top of transporter, 1 movement away) (Glitch: Bioluminescent)

-- Object --
Transporter Platform: 200 HP (Floating, speeding away on rails at reduced speed) (1 movement away)

-- Unicorn Octopus --
Chrosa.EXE: 150 HP (On rails) (Casing Destroyed!)

-- Terrain --

-- Glitches --
Multi-Fish Drifting: Target victim gains a passive Decoy to its side every other turn. Lasts until end of battle or cured.

The corrupted dust of it's fallen ally leaves a strange after-image beside the Fishy's body. Although it being a shoddy decoy, Chrosa still wavered to deal the final blow. So, the Navi examined his enemy closely to seek out the façade. After seeing through the Fishy's trickery, he relentlessly slashed one more time to finish the job.

"OK, you can stop the acting. It's almost concerningly real," Zed voiced out, creeped by his Navi ferver.

Chrosa awoke from his instinctive killings and shook his head briefly. "Ah, but only the best acting will do, no?" Chrosa bluffed. He was almost in trance of the RageClaw. It was good timing that his Operator commented. "I think it's best if we move on." Chrosa agrees to Zed's advice. The octopus Navi sees the fading flicker and hops towards it along the traintracks once again to catch his bounty. Hopefully with a full set of chips.

Summary:
[Ch1] This Rage Is A Bit Distracting! // Take Aim
[Ch2] Ending It With Fisticuffs! //RageClaw (Slashing) > FishyB
[Ch3] Returning to the 90's! //Movement (towards the cargo)

Seeing through the Fishy's decoy afterimage was mostly trivial, as Chrosa clawed it down, and all the viruses disintegrated into reward data. The one he had most recently deleted transformed itself into battlechip data, which transferred itself to Zed's PET as Chrosa continued the chase. The bear virus saw his approach, and appeared to crouch on the platform, growling slightly while eyeing him with its blood red eyes. Suddenly, its growling was interrupted, as the platform took a sharp turn upwards. It appeared that the tracks were now at an extreme 80 degree incline, and Chrosa would have to climb quickly to catch up!

-- Viruses --
Fishy B: DELETED
Fishy C: DELETED
Fishy D: DELETED

-- Unknown Entity --
Ravenous Teddy: 205 HP (On top of transporter, 1 movement away) (Glitch: Bioluminescent)

-- Object --
Transporter Platform: 200 HP (Floating, speeding upwards on rails at reduced speed) (1 movement away)

-- Unicorn Octopus --
Chrosa.EXE: 150 HP (On rails) (♫ Running in the 90s) (Chips Refreshed!)

-- Terrain --

-- Glitches --

// Battle 2 Part A, Victory!!
Rewards: DashAttack1Damage: 90 + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement
Accuracy: C
Description: The user charges forward at a great speed to ram a line of enemies. Hits a maximum of 5 enemies before the momentum is lost.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Direction of travel may be altered with chip, terrain, and sig use.
Trader Rank: D
, 270z