G_StorageDrive2

Rayner was very pleased his teasing was being so well received. He was glad she had to work to keep up with him, it meant he wasn't quite as out of shape as he had thought. "You pressured me well, you closed the gap quite quickly." It was true, as his hand closed over the zenny data and chip packet he felt content. Sure the fights themselves hadn't been very threatening to him, but then he hadn't been the one fighting in the thick of things. He had been able to keep his distance and attack from the favored range of his subtype: out of melee. "It was enjoyable partnering up with you, they certainly seemed more wary of your close-ranged assault than my long ranged one!"

"Thank you." Joan smiled as the data transferred into her PET, quickly slipping a blank chip in. "It was enjoyable working together, we'd certainly be up for it again. Unfortunately I'm afraid we must take our leave." Rayner arched an eyebrow but gave a nod of assent and then took a couple steps back and waved.

"It was good to meet you Miss Pyre, Miss Joanna." He gave a respectful nod and seemed to drop his sudden seriousness. "Take care with the mop up." He raised his metal arm skywards and with a might 'KA-BOOM' was enveloped in a lightning bolt that left no trace of the Elec Navi behind.

[Jack Out]
((Get +2FXP for interaction))