Jacked in

In the ACDC internet, a beam of blue light flashed down, then faded. Were the beam was now stood Condor .EXE.
''Jack in Successful'.

''Nice, Condor! Let's look around.''

''Okay.

Condor sped off, looking around-and for viruses.

(First battle ready, if I qualify)
[Note: I do not see your HPs in your Signature. I had to hunt around for it. You start at 100HP, +50HP for your NaviCust, for a total of 150HP.]

Condor glided across the street and found three round black viruses with yellow hardhats and pickaxes. They were surrounding a glowing green crystal. They heard the Navi coming and spun around to face their attacker, moving in front of the crystal to protect it from the Navi.

-Viruses-
MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP

-Objects-
GMD: 15HP

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
Condor.EXE: 150HP

~Battle 1: Start!!~
Note: I need a reference of where everything is. And I fixed my signature. Also do they say battle routine, set,Execute when they start a fight?

"Matt, Metools ahead. Start virus busting?"

"This is no tutorial Condor. They are guarding a Green mystery data there as well! Battle routine, set!"

"Execute."

Condor quickly dashed to the side, stoping in front of the Metool on the left.

"Cannon Battle-chip,In! Download!"

Matt quickly inserted a Cannon Battle-chip, with Condor's arm morphing in to the cannon. He fired it at the Metool in front of him. He then dashed back, in case he did not hit his target.

Battle log: Turn 1

Action 1: Movement to the left.

Action 2: Battle-chip: Cannon on MetoolA. Damage: 40 Accuracy: A

Action 3: Move back.

[Note: It is not required to say that when engaging in battle. But you are free to do so.

Unless otherwise stated, assume that all viruses appear in a pack right in front of the Navi(s). Listed from top to bottom, as lined up from left to right. In this case, the three Metools are in front of Condor, with the Green Mystery Data crystal behind them. MetoolA is on the left, MetoolC is on the right, and MetoolB is in between.

Also, in the future please indicate the Accuracy and Damage of the attack in your Summary. It will help us mod you without having to look it up and waste time.]

Condor rushed into a flanking position to the three Metools that had lined up in front of the green crystal. As they turned to face their attacker, the Navi blasted the left Metool with a Cannon, deleting it.

This scared the Met right behind it, and it huddled under its helmet, disappearing from view under the yellow hardhat's protection. All that Condor could see of the virus was a large domed hardhat, flush with the floor. The hat looked like it could take a pounding and still be ok. He would have to figure out another way to get at the virus underneath. Or perhaps wait it out.

But the third Metool had more courage and struck the ground with its pickaxe as Condor moved back to his original position, sending a shockwave of energy at the Navi. Fortunately, it missed.

-Viruses-
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 40HP [Guarding]
MetoolC: 40HP

-Objects-

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
Ah. So The mystery Data will be in back row. Will Rageclaw1 hit the mystery data? Also spellcheck hates the word Metool.

Matt's voice sounded out through Condor's helmet.

''Condor, one Metool has ducked under it's helmet!''

''I see it. But let's remove the exposed one first."

''Rageclaw1, In! Download!''

Condor's arm morphed again, this time into a impressive bear claw. He then dashed up to the Metool that was not ducking, and slashed it, before trying to dodge
in case he missed his attack.

Battle log: Turn 2

Action 1: Move to in front of MetoolC

Action 2: Battle-chip: Rageclaw1 on MetoolC. Damage:40 Accuracy:B

Action 3: Dodge.
<(Just a note, it's best not to think of battles as happening on the red-vs-blue panel stage that the games used. Instead, think of it more as happening on an open field; yes, things are a little more vague and relative, but you're much freer for it. Additionally, you can rest easy; since RageClaw only hits 1 target, you'd have to be specifically targeting the GMD to damage it.)>

The Metool stood stalwart despite its diminutive frame, swinging its mattock to the ground as Condor moved in for the kill. The shockwave rushed towards the Navi, who managed to sidestep it as he swung his RageClaw in turn, successfully deleting the virus.

The final Metool popped out from under its helmet, squeaking in dismay at its fallen comrades. Glaring at Condor, it sent a shockwave tearing down the battlefield, though fortunately he was able to dodge it.

-Viruses-
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: DELETED

-Objects-

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-

Off topic: I will be heading down to where my mum was born tomorrow. And on Tuesday, I head back to school. So do not be surprised if I don't reply quickly.

Condor looked at the Metool, surprised at the look on the virus's face.

"Viruses have emotion?"

With Matt's voice can the reply.

"Yeah, Remember the viruses that hung around our homepage?

"Oh, yeah, Right.

Condor quickly sped up the the Metool, then Matt inserted a battle chip.

"RollingLog1, Battle chip in! Download!

Condor fired a log at the Metool, and then fired another one, just in case he missed with the first one.

Battle log: Turn 3

Action 1: Move to in front of MetoolB

Action 2: Battle chip:RollingLog1 on MetoolB. Damage:50 Accuracy:C

Action 3: Use RollingLog1 again.

Condor makes a dash up to the final Metool, who, in a last stand against its attacker, winds back and throws its mattock as hard as it can. The mattock dings against the Navi's head before spinning off to parts unknown; yikes, that's gonna leave a mark in the morning. (10)

Undaunted, Condor loads up his RollingLog and sends two logs rolling across the landscape. The first goes off on a funny bump in the terrain and bounces clear over the Metool, but his second try has better luck, steamrolling the virus into oblivion. The battle is over, with Condor free to try his luck with the shining Mystery Data. What could be inside it...?

-Viruses-
MetoolB: STEAMROLLERED
MetoolC: DELETED

-Objects-

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
Condor.EXE: 140HP

-BATTLE 1: VICTORY!!-
Rewards: Guard1 Battlechip, 100z

GMD OPEN Y/N?
LOL Steamrollered

"Ow. That hurt."

"What happened?"

"The Metool's mattock hit me in the head."

"Ouch. Hey, lets open the mystery data!

Ok.

GMD OPEN:Yes

<(Just a note, Luxray, remember to update your signature after a battle with your rewards)>

The Mystery Data opens with a satisfying clink, to reveal...a tidy sum of Zenny!

GET: 1000z
"Wow".

"Yeah, that's a lot of Zenny. Condor, Jack out."

"Ok."

A blue beam of light surrounded Condor, and pulled him back to Matt's PET.

CONDOR, JACKING OUT.

(To ACDC Town.)