Charles Weatherbey and CrushMan

(Ahh, I thought I could only pick the option if I'd had it previously. I really didn't have any navi-custs, besides the basics again. Still, they're something. Although now that I think of it, didn't I have an HP +50? I'm not sure, although I think that was part of the starting package. Anyway, revised list.)

Legacy Navi-Cust: Rapid+1, HP+50 (Attack+1 if HP+50 unavailable)

(Thanks Woog. Heh, I see you're a Mod now. Nice! Grats.)
You hafta wait for an official, but everything seems in order. Keep in mind that it is no longer 3chip=1level but rather 5chip=1level
(Ah, I see then. Well, that'll put me at level 1 at least then, eh? Heh. And good to see you too Fenix. I'm assuming it's you anyway, from the title. Still hard at work? I imagine you're still topping the list for posts per day. Still can't see how you do it, blows my mind. Good to see familiar faces. Well, not faces, but I'm sure you understand what I mean.

Although I must say, one thing surprises me. Not a word on his height, which I imagined might be the biggest problem with the character. I was more than willing to give a little and make him smaller, although there's never really been anything in the rules about it, so I'm really surprised with the overall acceptance to it. Rather pleased about to.)
Druidman, while nowhere near that tall, is a tall navi as well. Crushman is probably in the range of 10-11 'feet' tall, whereas Druidman pushes 7 There isn't any mechanical benifiet to being big, just some fluffy stuff to RP with.

As for the legacy, the three chips you picked are okay, but your NCP's can't be worth more than 5000 zenny. HP+50 alone is 5000, so you'll have to narrow you're choice.

Other than that, I see no problems. Just get back to me on that NCP and it'll be approve city for you.
(Right, right. I'll just fall back to my first idea then.)

Legacy Navi-Cust: Rapid+1, Attack+1

(Alright, that should do it then. Thanks guys.)
You sure about that? You don't come with an Hp+50 in the basic navicust as of this time and age.
(Ahh dang it. Gotta make me second guess everything, huh? Heh, as much as I'd like the base damage plus, I gotta admit, the +50 hp does go better with the character. The huge bruiser thing only works if it takes a while to take him down. So, one last time.)

Legacy NaviCust (Final): HP +50
So you want your three original starter chips and the HP+50, right?
(Beyond the HP+50, I really don't have much of a choice I'm afraid. The only other chips I had were guards and that one odd chip, the Ama Hama. Should do it, thanks guys.)
Well, then...

APPROVAL!

GET CHIP: Cannon, Rageclaw, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Rapid+1, Attack+1, Charge+1

LEGACY: HP+50, Cannon, Shotgun, Sword

Post in the proper areas.