Working on Sync.

After Dove and Johnny had there endearingly awkward conversation over whether or not Navis could reproduce, they continued on.

It wasn't long before Dove found himself faced with a hemisphere of widely spaced Canodumbs.

They may not be too intimidating, but they could put up a good fight if he didn't end them quickly.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Enemies:
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
CanodumbC: 50 HP
CanodumbD: 50 HP
CanodumbE: 50 HP

Recycled Navi:
Dove.EXE: 80 HP
"Awright! Easy Pick'ms!" Dove said before he began to laugh like an insane scientist, and continued laughing for a while.

"Uh, Dove?"

"AHAHAH- Yes John?"

"If their so easy, why are you just standing there laughing?! I'm sending you a few chips now! GET MOVING!"

"Oh snap!"

Dove got movin' and groovin' almost instantly.
"Ok, I'm sending you three chips! Cannon, Rageclaw and Shotgun! Try to put Shotgun's hittheenemybehindtheneyourshootingatness to good use. You know how to do the rest!

"Sweet."

As John fed the chips into his PET, Dove's hand began to change. Once the cannon chip had fully taken over the half of his arm, he fired a shot towards one of the Canodumbs. He then, thinking he knew what chip would become his arm next, ran up towards the group of Canodumbs. To his surprise, the chip he had received was not rageclaw as he thought, but rather the shotgun. Noticing this, he changed direction and ran to the side, held up his blaster, and shot one of the canodumbs, making sure another was right behind it. And finally, his arm changed into the Rage claw and he ran up and attempted to chop up the two canodumbs he had tried to hit with the shotgun.

"John! Why'd you confuse me like that!"
"What are you talking about?"
"You told me that you'd feed me the chips in this order: Cannon, rageclaw, and shotgun!"
"(Oh crap!) No way, you're imagining things!"
"Am I really?"
"Don't worry, I won't mess up again."

SUMMARY
Cannon @ CanodumbA
Shotgun @ CanodumbB (and Canodumb C behind it)
Rage Claw @ CanodumbB & C
((You need to put damages in your summery.))

Dove fires the cannon, which hits one of the Canodumb, nearly killing it. He then fires a Shotgun into the group of enemies, attempting to hit two. However, seeing as how they are pretty spread out, only one gets gunned down. Dove swats the other virus with his Claw, knocking it off the ground and sending it skidding. One of the enemies nails Dove with a blast from its barrel.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Enemies:
CanodumbA: 10 HP
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: 30 HP (on side)

Recycled Navi:
Dove.EXE: 60 HP
"Lets Clean them up a bit Dove! Get rid of the two you damaged with your special and your buster!"

"Yeah, I'm low on health, that would be a good idea."

Dove braced his arm for the attack, he was close enough to the cannon on the side that he didn't have to make a run for it. After quickly opening the gas valve on his back, Dove spread out his legs, placed his hand out in front of him, opened his palm, and a burst of fire came out of his hand! As the fire continued to flow, he slowly jogged towards the Canodumb, so he would be able to heal. No more than 10 seconds it took for his hand to automatically suck in the fire that had been released. After that, He turned around as if it were natural to him and lunged towards the Canodumb he had attacked before and attempted to make contact with his Recycled Fist.

"One more time, just to be safe!"

Dove then threw another mighty fist of junk at the enemy.

Summary
1. Flame Drain (30 Drain) @ CanodumbC
2.Buster Attack (8 Dmg) @ CanodumbA
3.Buster Attack (8 Dmg) @ CanodumbA
((BuMp))
Dove dove to the side, ripping out all the life force from the Cannondumb next to him, and recuperating most of his systems. The virus' corpse clattered to the ground as the junk navi sighed when his health was a bit rejuvinated. Commencing his next attack, Dove sent two fists of junk at the first Cannondumb, who fired before being deleted, missing narrowly, the blast nearly singing Dove's left shoulder.

The other two Cannondumbs took this opportunity of vulnerability to fire, well, one of them did anyway. Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.

CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED

Recycled Navi:
Dove.EXE: 70 HP
"Not bad, but not good." John said sternly.

"Yeah, we used up a whole lotta fire power, and havn't got the job done yet... what now?"

"Well, we still got your buster..."

"Buster's a little weak, I'll charge it up for some extra power!"

"YOU CAN DO THAT?!"

"Yeah, but it takes a while. You don't have the stuff I used to have on my navi cust. Lets hope I can live long enough to charge buster these *coff* dudes."

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine *Coff*. Sometimes my body does this to me, probly cause it's recycled *Coff*. It only affects my speech though."

"Alright (Lets hope so...) Lets end this!"

Dove spread his legs out, a little more than shoulder width apart and brought his hands up to his chest. He waited as his body began to fill with energy and felt warmer by the second. While charging, the gas tanks on his back began to steam up and release fumes. When he felt like he couldn't have any more energy bestowed in him, he opened his hand and released a linear blast of fire at one of the canodumbs.

Summary
1.Charge
2.Charge
3. Charge buster (24 DMG) @ Canodumb D
The attack hits. Bang. Of course, that is not enough to finish the virus and it doesn't seem to take being shot at too nicely. Bang. Dove gets shot back.

CanodumbD: 26 HP

Recycled Navi:
Dove.EXE: 50 HP
"What can we do?" Asked Dove quickly.

"Other than charge, there's nothing we can do." John replied with a sigh.

"What about a normal buster shot?"

"No."

"Why? *coff*"

"It wont even do half as much damage as the charge shot!"

"Oh... *coff* that's right! I don't have the navi cust pieces."

"Just charge up and attack for a while and later on we can try using flame drain again."

"At times like these, *coff* I wish my special could do a little more damage."

"Well, what can we do?"

Dove stood still for a few seconds, opening his gas valve and charging himself up for the shot. Watching the enimies closely, he slowly began to raise his hand up. When the time was right, he opened his hand and sent out a large, blazing blast at the canodumbs.

SUMMARY

1.charge
2."
3.Charge shot (24 DMG) @ Canodumb D
The shot from Dove's buster hits the stationary opponent, all but killing it. Its accomplice tries to back it up, hitting Dove with a blast from its barrel.

CanodumbD: 2 HP

Recycled Navi:
Dove.EXE: 30 HP
((Excuse me for just leaving this here.))

"Alright Mr.Dove! Use Flame Drain ASAP!"

"*Cough* Aye! I'll give it a nice peck too!" Dove said in a state of weariness.

Dove thrusted his arm forward towards the virus that looked the least damaged as he took a step back, and allowed it to rapidly change form and ignite a fire worthy of devouring the foe. In a matter of seconds, before his arm changed back, Dove also leaped in the direction of his special attack, attempting to give the Cannon-like enemy a smack on the side.

"Take care of the other one too! Quick! It's almost defeated!" John suggested eagerly.

Before he could see if his last attack made contact, Dove launched himself fist first towards the previously damaged virus, hoping to present it with a whole-hearted knuckle sandwich.

Summary
1.Flame Drain (30 Drain) @ CanodumbE
1.Buster attack (8 dmg) @CanodumbE
2.Buster attack (8 dmg) @CanodumbD
((May I suggest couple of tips? First, you're free to use your Rageclaw six times before it breaks, so you won't have to rely on your pea-shooter busters and deal some damage. Secondly...Try dodging a little? It'll save you lots of trouble some damaged~))

The blast of flame struck and charred pieces of the green metal from the virus. It was effective, but not enough to stop the turret from retaliating the attack with a harsh bullet right up against Dove's torso. The navi continued his attack and finally deleted the weakened Canodumb, leaving only himself and the lone virus to finish the battle.

CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbD: DELETED
CanodumbE: 12 HP

Recycled Navi:
Dove.EXE: 10 HP
((Oh, wow, I didn't know that! Thanks hella for the tips.))

"Alright, Dove! This is it! Make sure not to get attacked, and go in for the kill!"
John reached into his pocket, pulling out, once again his "Rageclaw" chip.

Dove hurled himself 5 feet over to his left, looking constantly in the direction of the enemy. John threw the chip into Dove's PET swiftly and sternly. The chip was loaded alright, and a set of claws were formed on Dove's wrist.

He leaped forward with the last of his strength, picturing the hit in his as he flew in the air.

1.Dodge
2.Rageclaw (4 left) (40 dmg) @ Canodumb E
3.Dodge
Sliced and diced, the last Canodumb falls to the might of the RageClaw. It then turns into money. Whoopee.

CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbD: DELETED
CanodumbE: DELETED

Recycled Navi:
Dove.EXE: 10 HP

Battle Victory!
Rewards: 350z
"I'm running out of energy John! I think I should return to my PET." Dove exhaled as he relaxed his shoulders, letting his arms drop.

"Yeah, I think we're starting to get it! You deserve a break."

*JACK OUT*