Rhea, ACDC

Giving a brief "Tch," Rhea quickly removed the slug off her dented front armor, throwing it out of her sight for good. Already, the troubleshooting processes initiated by Rhea's unheard command-- and the dent and damaged parts seemed to slowly return to it's original form. Despite the damage and the failure to anticipate the attack, Rhea smiled to herself.

The were only two left.

The purple Navi started to move again, loading the battlechip that Camillia soundlessly slotted in. It was the trusty Boomerang again, and Rhea let loose almost immediately after her flight from her original position. Nonetheless, the last thing she needed was to fall into a pit of darkness-- and kept an eye on where she was going. The curved wooden apparel spun fiercely in the digital air, travelling in a wide arc across the battlefield before approaching it's way towards the Beetanks. Rhea continued to run around the circumference of the same distance from the Beetanks all this while.

"Oh, and I accepted a joint mission, Rhea. I'll keep you posted on the details. You don't mind, right?" Camillia said suddenly, while Rhea was moving. "I do not mind," Rhea responded, and turned her focus back to battle.

Summary of actions:-
1) Troubleshoot - 30Heal, 1TCD
2) Dodge
3) Boomerang1 - Wood, 60DMG - BeetankA, BeetankB
4) Dodge
As Rhea patched herself up with some TROUBLESHOOTING, a quick Boomerang was all that was needed to pick off the remaining two Beetanks.

Terrain: 70% Normal, 10% Cracked, 5% Missing, 15% Cracked [Front of Rhea]

AHEAD:
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED

BEHIND: [Far Away!]
Spooky: DELETED
BeetankA: DELETED
BeetankB: DELETED

Rhea.EXE: 90 HP

-BATTLE THREE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: 450z
"Good job," Camillia said, and Rhea nodded-- wiping and clapping at her hands as if dusting imaginary dust away. "We're heading out then. Take a break, Rhea."

Rhea just gratefully nodded, and disappeared in a wisp of data.

[[JACKOUT]]