Thelas's first custom Navi. [Busting Run]

Sliceman raked his way through two more of the Powies before switching tactics and unloading a Shotgun round at one of the viruses, deleting it instantly. However, the erratic movement patterns of the Powies made it practically impossible to line up two targets in his sights, leaving three still very much alive. One of the Powies tried to land on Sliceman again but it missed and only cracked another panel.

PowieA: 20 HP
PowieB: DELETED
PowieC: 20 HP
PowieD: 20 HP

Terrain: 98% Normal, 2% Cracked

Sliceman.exe: 100 HP [Rageclaw: 1 use left]
"This one will be close. Let's keep going."
Sliceman jumped back to the Powie that he missed with the Shotgun and tried to slice it through with his rageclaw, which soon broke.
"BattleChip Cannon, Slot-In!"
He transformed both his arms into cannons and shot them in turn at the surviving foes.
If any survived, he braced for impact knowing he wouldn't have time to dodge.
ACTIONS LIST
1) RageClaw to PowieA [40+Slashing]
2) Cannon to PowieC [40+Knockback]
3) Cannon to PowieD [40+Knockback]
((Please try to RP with more descriptions and longer posts. You can read the posts made by the other users to get an idea of how to do this. Thanks.))

Sliceman's final Rageclaw swipe deleted one Powie before it could escape him but one of the others had soared up into the air during his attack. While the navi changed his arms into Cannons, the Powie decended from overhead and crashed down on top of Sliceman. Surprisingly the impact hurt much less than he expected and he quickly shrugged it off, deleting the final two Powies with his Cannons.

PowieA: DELETED
PowieB: DELETED
PowieC: DELETED
PowieD: DELETED

Terrain: 98% Normal, 2% Cracked

Sliceman.exe: 90 HP

[Battle 3 - Victory!]

Get: 300z
"That was really close! We used all our chips and the RageClaw even broke! We'll need to be more careful from more on, SliceMan."
"Yes, I'm sorry. I'll work on accuracy later. For now, let's keep heading towards the square."
((REQUESTING BATTLE 4)
Sliceman entered a hot area of the ACDC net, and came across a cluster of fire element viruses. Two Spikeys and two OldStoves huddled together. They spotted him as he approached and turned to face him. The OldStoves didn't look very fast but the Spikeys certainly looked light on their feet.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
OldStoveA: 50 HP
OldStoveB: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Sliceman.exe: 90 HP

[Battle 3 - Begin!]
"Firey foes, huh? Too bad we don't have any aqua-element chips. We'll want some for when we get a chance. Let's try to take out the stoves first. Slow and none too steady wins the race... to being deleted!"
"*groan* Just send me chips."
"Gotcha. BattleChip RageClaw, Slot-In!"
Another claw appeared on Sliceman's left arm, and he jumped into the fray, swinging towards the first oldstove. He bounced over to the other one and sliced in its direction, hoping for two succesful hits. After attempting to jump over the red fire from the blue dinosaurs, he tried to toss the worn-out appliances into each other and hopefully give them their funeral.

ACTION LIST!
1) RageClaw to OldStoveA [40+Slashing]
2) RageClaw to OldStoveB [40+Slashing]
FREE) Dodge (from ability)
3) RageClaw to OldStoveB/A [20+Impacting each]
((Maybe this was mentioned before, but you seriously need to put links to your profile in your sig.))

Sliceman dashes forth, Rageclaw at the ready as he drives into the Oldstoves, slashing at each one, once, before twirling out of the way of a fireball and then sending the Oldstoves to their deaths.

He's then blindsided by the second Spikey crashing into him.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
OldStoveA: DELETED
OldStoveB: DELETED

Sliceman.exe: 60 HP [Rageclaw: 3 uses]
((What do you mean about the links?))

Sliceman decided to try to eliminate one of the spikeys with his attacks so that dodging would be easier.
He sliced towards the first dinosaur, and while doing so, morphed his other arm into his signature blade. He jumped with a "Hyaah!" to hopefully terminate the spikey he was focusing on. He then attempted to dodge the nearest fireball or spikey virus while reassessing the situation. If there was was only one spikey left, he sliced in its direction with that useful chip. If two were left, he would try to take out the wounded one instead.

ACTIONS LIST)
1. RageClaw to SpikeyA
2. Jumping Slash to SpikeyA
FREE. Dodge
3. RageClaw to first surviving spikey alphabetically
((It would be appreciated if you would list the effect of the chips, even if it was listed before))

SliceMan went all out with the RageClaw, slicing and dicing the Spikey with all that he got. Even though the navi thought that he finished the virus off, he was reluctant to know that it was still standing. After backing away, he went in for another strike, only to find that it struck the other Spikey. The viruses coordinated so that the wounded won't be killed this time and retaliated with a fiery fireball!

SpikeyA: 10 HP
SpikeyB: 50 HP

Sliceman.exe: 30 HP [Rageclaw Broken]
((Sorry))

"Well, if that Spikey wants to shield the other one, we'll be happy to arrange that. Battlechip Shotgun, Slot-In!"
Sliceman aimed at the healthier spikey, because since it was shielding the other one, it was likely to allow the gun to spread and delete both viruses.
Without waiting to see the effect of his attack, he fired a "Battlechip Cannon, Slot-In!" Cannon towards the same region. He then dodged any attacks from any survivors and tried to see if he had successfuly hit.

ACTIONS
1) Shotgun to SpikeyB (50 + Spread1), Spreading to SpikeyA (50)
2) Cannon to any survivor (randomly) (40 + Knockback)
3) Dodge

((And wait, what happened last turn? Jumping Slash is my sig. It does 60 Slashing.))
((...See D: I thought that "Jumping Slash" was just another action you used with RageClaw, not a signature attack. I'll edit it in this post.))

The sole remaining Spikey was shot down by SliceMan's burst of gun chips, leaving no traces of the enemy what so ever. There was, however, a single crystal mysterious data floating right in the middle of the battlefield, waiting to be picked up by the navi.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED

Sliceman.exe: 30 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
200z + [Heatshot] Battlechip
Heatshot -
Damage: 40 + Spread 1
Accuracy: A
Description: Like a shotgun, but with fire
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
"Subchip MiniEnergy, Slot-In!"
"Thanks. That'll help. We're almost at the square."
"That's the wrong way, SliceMan. The square is to the right."
"What did you say? I didn't hear you. Oh, it's a dead end. I'll go back the other way."
((REQUESTING BATTLE 5. In case you don't get what I'm referencing, remember Flashman Alpha in EXE3? Yeah, there.))
As soon as SliceMan applied the subchip on him, the navi's body glowed in a bright blue light and quickly treated the wounds he received. When the treatment was complete, he tried to continue deeper into the net, only to come across a dangerous looking Heelnavi that blocked SliceMan's way. "Hey...That looks like a mighty great stuff. Mind if I look at it?" The Heelnavi lifted his right arm up to his face level and equipped himself a shining Rageclaw! This could be troublesome!

HeelNavi: 200 HP [Rageclaw]

Sliceman: 80 HP [MiniEnergy: +50 HP]

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
((Aww, no fair using my favorite chip [out of those I have] against me. My TCD doesn't carry over between battles, right? If it does, tell me and I'll fix the actions.))
[[Also, at time of posting, I haven't applied the rewards from BATTLE 3 or BATTLE 4. I'll put them in my sig, but for now just assume they're there.]]
"A navi? He looks like trouble! We'll give it everything we've got!"
"Ready, Thelas. Operate away!"
"Battle Routine, Set!"
"EXECUTE!"

First, Sliceman summoned his signature sword to his left arm, jumping with a 'Hyaah!' towards the navi. He transformed that arm immediately into the "BattleChip RageClaw, Slot-In!" RageClaw that he knew would come from Thelas's habits, or at least what he saw of them during the previous battles. Using the claw, he slashed towards the navi once while morphing his right arm into whatever gun chip his operator saw fit to send him.
"BattleChip Cannon, Slot-In!"
However, before using it, he let himself flip away from the navi, hoping to avoid injury from the RageClaw.
SliceMan's right arm, morphed into a cannon, fired off at the navi, hopefully to hit him and knock him further away from melee range.

ACTIONS LIST:
1) Jumping Slash (60 + Slashing)
2) RageClaw (40 + Slashing)
FREE) Swordplay Dodge
3) Cannon (40 + Knockback)
((Nah, you're fine.))

When SliceMan took the initiative on the battle, the elusive HeelNavi simply took a half step back to dodge the obvious jump slash. "Too easy!" said the HeelNavi, but he spoke too soon when the Rageclaw sunk deeply into his torso. In retaliation, he tried to swing his own weapon on SliceMan, but the navi dodged the attack and fired the Cannon to knock him far away. "Enough! You're dead!" The Heelnavi's rageclaw was covered in bright lights and transformed into a long vulcan! He began firing towards SliceMan and couple of the bullets got lodged on the navi's shoulder, ouch!

HeelNavi: 120 HP [Vulcan]

Sliceman: 60 HP [Rageclaw: 5 Use]

"A vulcan gun! We'll need to be careful here!"
SliceMan tried to weave through the shots of the vulcan from the HeelNavi, dodging side to side before bringing his rageclaw up towards its Navi Mark. Whether or not the attack connected, he tried once more before attempting to weave back out.
ACTIONS LIST:
1) Dodge
2) RageClaw to HeelNavi (40 + Slashing)
3) RageClaw to HeelNavi (40 + Slashing)
FREE) Dodge
The HeelNavi pulled the trigger again to fire the Vulcan straight towards SliceMan, but only one out of the three bullets was a hit. The navi took up his claw and landed a clean cut, but the second swing was a miss and the HeelNavi fired its Vulcan once more.

HeelNavi: 80 HP [Vulcan]

Sliceman: 40 HP [Rageclaw: 3 Use]
"Time for a change of strategy. Battlechip Cannon, Double Slot-In!"
Sliceman morphed both his arms into the provided cannons and fired them both towards the heel navi, waiting until it brought up its vulcan to fire.
He then tried to dodge the vulcan's bullets or any other attack the HeelNavi might use.
ACTIONS LIST
1) Cannon [40 + Knockback]
2) Cannon [40 + Knockback]
3) Dodge
SliceMan's rapid cannon fire was a partial success as only one made a clean hit and threw the navi backwards. Grunting from the pain, the HeelNavi raised his Vulcan once more and open fired, "DIE ALREADY!" SliceMan was waiting for the attack, but miscalculated its speed and got some hits on him. "Alright, that's it!!" The Vulcan disintegrated and transformed his arm into a sword!

"I'LL CUT YOU DEEP!"

HeelNavi: 40 HP [Sword]

Sliceman: 20 HP [Rageclaw: 3 Use]
Sliceman, in desperation, summoned his signature blade to his hand. Instead of doing a jumping slash immediately with it, he would first try to parry the other Navi's sword, knowing that one hit would certainly force him to log out. He then jumped towards the navi with the typical "Hyaah!", but also tried to slide his claw towards his opponent, hopefully without him noticing, and slash him. He finally tried to use the momentum of the claw hitting a hopefully solid object to push himself backwards and out of sword range in case the HeelNavi was still alive despite his attacks.
ACTIONS LIST
1) Dodge
2) Signature "Jumping Slash" (60 + Slashing)
3) RageClaw (40 + Slashing)
FREE) Dodge.