Thelas's first custom Navi. [Busting Run]

SliceMan barely dodged the first slash of the HeelNavi, but he wasn't so lucky when he weaved his sword into a wideslash. "Heheh, Stay dead!" The Heelnavi already thought that he won the battle, but he failed to realize that SliceMan had the undershirt equipped and survived the fatal slash. He turned to ravage what was left of SliceMan, but only saw the blade falling down on his face! "...Crap."

The attack cut right through the navi, which forced it to activate the Emergency Jack Out system and left the net. What was left was the sword that he was carrying, just waiting for the new owner...

HeelNavi: EJO

Terrain: 100% Normal

Sliceman: 1 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
[Sword] Battlechip
Sword -
Damage: 80 + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: A basic sword
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks after 6 swings.
Element: None
((And the HeelNavi isn't the ONLY one who forgot about the UnderShirt.))
SliceMan had felt the pain of the Navi's cutting slash, felt the sword touch his body, and then... a barrier of white light appeared and blocked the blow, glowing softly for but a moment before disappearing.
He took the reward data, and entered the square, grateful to finally be among allies instead of foes. Sliceman did this in silence, still dismayed by the fact he was about to lose to the HeelNavi, and begun looking for someone to continue his fight against viruses in a group with.
((Do I get healed in the square or do I have to jack out to heal? Are there subchip vendors in the square like in the games? Do I continue here or go into a different thread, and if so, where?))
((You have to jack out to recover, and your battle counter is reset if you jack out or move to another network.))

((The only place you can buy subchips is at Soryu's shop in the Real World ACDC))
((Thanks. I still need to know the answer to that last one, though. Where do I post now?))
((Try to look for it yourself next time, can't really help you with every single things.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...hp?showforum=34 ))