The Net's an Adventure!

"Hah! That'd be a spare in bowling!" Ketsuban pumped a (large and clawed) fist, then dismissed the rageclaw to gather the dropped Zenny data.

"Actually, that's a miss... you swung three times. You only get two chances in bowling." Green tapped the PET's screen, looking through the data it contained.

"Oh, don't ruin my clever joke so quickly!" Ketsuban crossed his arms and pouted in an obviously faked manner, before walking along through the net. "So, how much longer until we get there?"

"Shouldn't be long." Green yawned. "Man, wish I could just email this file, it'd be faster."

"You said it yourself, it was too big to attach! Besides, this is fun!"
"That's just making it longer..."

[Battle 4, if you would~]
[I think it's been long enough to warrant a bump.]
((The best way to bump up the topic is to go to the chat. Mods will immediately respond to your topic~))

When Ketsuban continued into the ACDC network, the area was filled with trees and tall grasses, nearly cutting off any visuals for the navi. Things were silent for a while until the navi could hear a rustle from a far. The moment Ketsuban turned around, the tall grasses and the trees were burnt to crisp, leaving nothing but the damaged soils and ashes.

It turned out to be a small group of Spikeys who were trailing the navi for sometime now. They wanted to catch their prey right here, right now

SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyD: 90

Terrain: 100% Normal

Ketsuban.exe: 100 HP

-BATTLE FOUR, START!-
The shift to woodland was a bit surprising, but Ketsuban took it all in stride. It was a nice change of scenery.

"I should consider doing this for the homepag... eh?" Hearing a noise, he spun around... and bolted as the flames shot out, creating the quick and dangerous forest fire. Somehow, he managed to avoid getting burnt, and grinned at the pack of Spikeys.

"Woah! Hey, Green!"
"What?" The operator glanced at the screen, having become distracted with other things.
"I'm being stalked by wolves!"
"What!?" That woke Green up quickly, and he put all his attention into the screen.
"They burned down the forest!"
"What?!"
"I know, it's crazy! Send me some chips, will you? The shotgun would be best."

"Right." Green slotted in the chip, Ketsuban bringing it up and aiming at the Spikeys. He didn't take much time to aim, hoping that their being a pack would mean they'd stay clustered together.

"Now, the Cannon!"

Ketsuban was already tapping on his interface when Green slotted in the chip, quickly bringing up the cannon weapon and firing again at the Spikeys. He took aim at a different one (or at least, he thought it was different), hoping to spread the damage around a bit.

"Now, the Guard!" Ketsuban kept on his toes, apparently enjoying himself with this rapid fire. In his room, Green tapped frantically at the PET screen, finally sending the data to his Navi (and deciding that he liked battlechips much better). "There!"

Ketsuban deployed the shield, grinning. "It's quite a useful thing, this chip... let's see how well your attacks fare against this, Spikeys!"

Action Summary
1. Shotgun [50 + Spread1] to SpikeyA
2. Cannon [40 + Knockback] To Spikeyc
3. Guard [Reflect 60]
The shotgun pegged two Spikeys right on their face, temporarily flinching them from proceeding. One attempted to pounce at the navi, but it was horribly backfired when it was thrown to the other end of the battlefield with the help of the Cannon's knockback. The Spikey who remained unscratched bravely fired a fireball at Ketsuban, but again, it backfired with the Guard chip reflecting the attack back.

SpikeyA: 40
SpikeyB: 60
SpikeyC: 50 [KNOCKBACK]
SpikeyD: 40

Ketsuban grinned over the edge of the now disappearing shield as his attacks took effect. "Niiice, we got a bunch of them in one go!"

"But we burned three chips in the process..."

Ketsuban glanced upwards, snickering. "My, Green, could you actually be enjoying yourself with Operating?"

"Nn! ...I just... just want to get that data to its destination safely!" Green sputtered, then continued. "B-besides! There's nothing wrong with having a little fun!"

Ketsuban just kept laughing, bringing out his circular interface and tapping on the screen. "Of course not! You need more hobbies after all! You can't spend all your time coding badly or studying!" Data began to gather outside of the disk as he talked, compressing itself into a small, off-white sphere.

Green watched, confused. "What are you doing?"

Ketsuban tapped the interface one last time and grinned, and the hovering sphere suddenly jerked to life, darting erratically towards one of the Spikeys. Ketsuban shaded his eyes and watched as it proceeded to barrel into one of the nearer virii.

"Excellent."
"Was... that an attack? You really coded that on the fly?"
"I'm a Navi, why not? You made me for coding. Now, that Dash chip, please?

Green stared a bit longer before finally tapping at the PET and uploading the Chip data. Ketsuban was better prepared for the attack this time, and when the buster modification took effect he remembered to aim... and to brace himself.

Woosh.
"BANZAI!"

Green facepalmed. Ketsuban, grinning widely, Dashed through the pack of nearby Spikeys. However, his main goal was the far Spikey he'd hit with the cannon before, which he aimed the dash attack towards.

He attempted to barrel into the Spikey, and sharply turned the Dash attack away shortly before it vanished. He spun around, bouncing a bit, hoping to survey the damage he had caused.

Action Summary
1. Trace Packet [40 + Seeking] to SpikeyA
2. Dash Attack [90 + Impact] to Spikeys A-D, aiming for C.
3. Dodge
After selecting a target, Ketsuban uses his special sphere to track down a target and finish it off. He then uses the data sent from his netop to charge through the other three opponents and finish off the group.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!
SpikeyD: DELETED!

Rewards: Heatshot, 225z
And that was that. Ketsuban stretched, pleased that he'd managed to barrel down the Spikeys so quickly.

"Looks like they picked the wrong prey~ I'll pick up that data and send it to you, Green!" The Navi began to probe the leftover data, picking up the desired zenny and chip data. "A nice haul, too... we've got an elemental chip!"

"Mm... hey Kets, you coded that attack on the fly, right?" Green apparently had his mind on other things pertaining to the battle.
"You did create me as a coding assistant, did you not?"
"Yeah, I did... well, could you do that with chip data, too?"
Ketsuban paused, looking contemplative. "Well, now that you say that, I just might be able to make our chips go a bit further! Good thinking, Green."

Green just leaned back in his chair, looking a bit pleased.

"Though I certainly can't guarantee any results... oh, isn't that the link to where you need this data sent to?" Ketsuban peered into the distance, and nodded to himself. "Looks like it is! Let's get this over there and then we can plug out."
"That's good. It's getting late." The operator looked out the window, where it was already getting fairly dark.

"That settles it, then!" The Navi began on the last stretch of this little delivery task...

[At last! Battle 5, please! :V]
As Ketsuban walks the net to complete a package delivery, a bunny virus appears, just, looking at the navi. Then another hops along, standing next to it, and then, SUDDENLY, BILLIONS OF BUNNY VIRUSES APPEAR ON THE FIELD IN ATTACK MODE, THEIR DATA MORPHING AND TWISTING INTO A BIGGER BUNNY...that was only three times as big as a normal bunny virus...what a gyp.
Unfortunately for Ketsuban, two other, bigger than normal bunnies hop to his side, staring at the navi with...pleading eyes? It seems they want their friends back, and they are ready to help...A NAVI...OF ALL CREATURES OF THE NET...to hope he can era- I mean, delete the big ass bunny in front of them to get the others back. As a cartoon character one said..."Holy cow plank! I told you bunnies would take over the world, AND NOW THEY HAVE!"

Biiiig-ass-bunny: 400

Ketsuban.exe: 100
MomBunnyA: 120
MomBunnyB: 120
Ketsuban just... watched, a look of mixed surprise and interest in the sudden virus swarm.

"Boy, someone's been practicing multiplication..." Then the swarm fused together. "...and addition."

"Kets, what in the world is going on?"
"You mean in the net... its nothing to worry about Green! Just a boss batt-hm?" The Navi blinked at the two additional Bunnies. "Now what are you? Lackeys? Friends? At least you both don't appear to be aggressive, so I don't have to worry about deleting you..."

He looked at the giant Bunny, and grinned. "This fellow, on the other hand, is in the way of my job. Green, get ready to send some chips!"

Green blinked, then sighed. "Right. Man, this is not what I expected from a school assignment... any requests?"

"Oh, figure it out on your own! I'm sure you can do something right!"

"Uh... okay." Green blinked a moment, then slotted in a chip. "Cannon first, to knock it away and confuse it."

"Aye aye, boss!" He quickly created the one use Cannon, taking a second to aim at the large bunny virus, then fired off the shot. "Next?"

"Never say 'aye aye' again, please... er, let's see. We'll use the Heatshot. It's a simple enough chip." Green went through the process of sending the data, and Ketsuban grinned, bringing up his interface.

"Well then, let's make it a little less simple!" Ketsuban began to rapidly tap on the display, keeping one eye on the viruses in the process. "With a little effort it shouldn't be hard to boost the power... hah, got it!"

"Are you sure this is the best time to experiment, Kets? I mean..."

Ketsuban pounded the interface, sending the "enhanced" Heatshot at the giant Bunny, grinning widely. "Any time's a good time for a test! This should be interesting!"

Action Summary
1. Cannon [40 + Knockback] to Giant Enemy Bunny
2. Heatshot [40 FIRE + Spread1] to Giant Bunny
*Randomize: Heatshot [Random damage between 1 and 80]
3. Dodge
(oh! I call mod-lock on this, actual mod post coming...tomorrow...at best...)
The bunnies hopped in place, as if giving Ketsuban their praise as he then attacked the big-ass-bunny with a cannon, catching it off guard by the attack, as it was hit right between the eyes by the cannon, but, due to it's girth, it wasn't knocked back. At. Freaking. All.
It quickly countered with a big zap ring, Ketsuban managed to evade the attack and hit it with a slightly more powerful heatshot, singing it's feet a little. The allied bunnies then let loose with zap rings of their own, the big ass bunny dodges one and is hit by the other, stunned slightly as it's body just...slowed down, if only slightly.

Biiiig-ass-bunny: 304 (1 action stun)

Ketsuban.exe: 100 (randomize: 101% attack power)
"Well, that wasn't quite what I was expecting..." Ketsuban clapped his hands together and glanced at the allied Bunny viruses. "Never realized you guys were so useful! I might have to think twice about deleting you guys once this is done~"

Green just sighed. "Don't worry about him, he's kind of weird like th-... I'm talking to viruses. How late is it, anyway?" Green glanced at the clock

"You can sleep once we've gotten this virus beaten! Chips!" Ketsuban bounced on his feet, ready to move and take advantage of the giant Bunny's temporary stun.

"Right." Green sighed. He had really hoped this would be a simple task... was everything on the internet so convoluted? "Uh... Rageclaw in!"

He was calling attacks. Green told himself that this was just because he was tired, and not because he was catching Ketsuban's enthusiasm... 'infectious' had a completely different meaning with the guy, after all...

Ketsuban grinned, coding and attaching the Rageclaw to his arm. He darted forward, slicing at the Bunny's face, then began to circle the virus while dragging the Rageclaw. The Rageclaw flickered as he did so: yet again, the Navi was attempting to modify its damage, even if only for a hit.

"Green, Guard!"

"Against wh-oh, right!" The operator quickly sent the data, and Ketsuban used his free hand to tap on his interface, which expanded to become the familiar yellow shield.

Action Summary:
1. Rageclaw [40 Slashing] to Biiiig-ass-bunny
2. Rageclaw [40 Slashing] to Biiiig-ass-bunny
*Randomize: [Random Damage between 1 and 80]
3. Guard [Reflect up to 60]
The bunny manages to dodge the first of the two attacks with dazzling speed, stunned or not, it is still able to dodge just as well as any bunny. Before Ketsu managed to attack a second time, with a bigger than average Rageclaw, the other two bunnies take pot shots at it. It wasn't stunned any more than normal, but, it was hurting either way. Ketsu then slashed it across the face with a more powerful rageclaw attack. He then throws up a guard and plays the waiting game.

Biiiig-ass-bunny: 184

Ketsuban.exe: 100 (randomize: 150% attack power)(guard)
[sub][God, I am the worst poster ever.][/sub]

And wait Kets did... for about 5 seconds. Then he frowned, shunting the enhanced interface to the side and pulling out the Guard data.

"Like I'd want to wait? Forget the Guard, I could have hit him three times already!" He looked upwards. "Green, chips! I've got an idea!"

"I... don't like the sound of that."

"Nonsense, this'll be just fine! Just send me that Dash Attack card and I'll do the rest!" There was a grin on the Navi's face, of the variety that normally came with stupid ideas.

Green had seen that grin a few times before, and it almost never turned out well. But on the other hand, he also knew that the Navi wasn't going to give up on it. "...sending the data now."

"Excellent. Hey, Bunnies! You might want to watch! And get out of the way. Definitely get out of the way."

He then proceeded to face the rabbit, grinning as Green finally sent him the chip data he had wanted. He changed his position, his free hand pointing towards the giant Bunny and the Rageclaw at his side. The familiar green form of a Fishy virus appeared on his outstretched hand.

"Showtime!" As he shouted, the rockets powered on and honed in on the giant Bunny. This time prepared, Ketsuban kicked off, directing the Dash Attack so it would hit the virus, and then fly past.

Hit or miss, the Dash continued past the rabbit. Now Ketsuban used the rageclaw, digging it into the ground and temporarily slowing down his progression, at least long enough for him to kick the ground and spin back towards the rabbit. There was a rather painful noise as the claws were strained, and then he pulled them off, the Dash virus heading towards the giant virus for a second go.

Then, the chip ran out. The Dash sputtered and vanished, leaving the Navi flying towards the rabbit with only seconds to contact. Ketsuban didn't let this phase him, however, and he flung out the Rageclaw, hoping to at least impale the Bunny.

Then he crashed right into it.

Green groaned and buried his head into his hands. "Not again..."

Action Summary
1. Dash Attack [90] to Giant
2. Rageclaw [40] to Giant Bunny
3. Crash headfirst into Giant Bunny [...]
Ketsu begins his assault on the giant bunny by flying towards it at high speeds, unfortunately it wasn't fast enough as the giant bunny managed to dodge still, but Ketsu then attempted to fling himself back at the Bunny, slashing it's back with a Rageclaw, digging into it's back before crashing down into it, damaging the big bunny (20) and himself in the process (20) as the Mombunnies then attempt to hit it with their own Zaprings, one missing and the other hitting.

Biiiig-ass-bunny: 104

Ketsuban.exe: 100 (guard)
[sub][You forgot to deduct the HP from Kets.][/sub]

"Kets? Uh, you okay?" Green had winced in sympathy having seen his Navi's kamikaze run. Honestly, he had been lucky to not be in worse shape.

Kets was stunned a moment, but was quick to shake himself back to reality and pull away from the Bunny. He oriented the floating Guard between him and the virus as he backed up.

"I'm okay, I'm oooo-kaaay!" He waved at nothing in particular, and glanced at the rather abused Rageclaw on his hand. "This, on the other hand, is not. Green, what chips do we have left?"

"The shotgun."
"...that's it?"
"That's it."

"Well... darn." Ketsuban dismissed the Rageclaw, and used his free hand to tap on the Guard enhanced interface. "We'll just have to make it count then. No screwing with data this time around. Trace Packet!"[/font] He slammed his hand on the disc, and a small ball of data popped out and darted erratically towards the large Bunny virus. "Okay, send me that last chip!

Green complied, slotting in the Shotgun, and Ketsuban aimed the resulting arm weapon around the Guard at the giant Bunny. "You little dudes better get out of the way, this thing pierces!" Feeling content with his warning, he fired off the Shotgun.

Action Summary
1. Trace Packet [40 + Seeking] to Giant Bunny
2. Shotgun [50 + Spread1] to Giant Bunny
3. Dodge
Ketsu manages to hit the Big Bunny with his signature attack and then nails it again with his shotgun, but it then fired off a duo of Zaprings, one missing Ketsu but the other hit him square in the chest, stunning him ever so slightly, though it mattered not, It was beaten by it's friends zaprings, ending the battle as a small pile of zenny appeared in front of Ketsu, signifying he and his bunny friends had won out in the end. Several small bunnies hopped over to the Mother Bunnies, happy to be free of their giant body. One of the MomBunnies then hop over to Ketsu and dropped a small charge into the pile of zenny, hopped happily at the navi's efforts and then hopped off with the smaller bunnies and the other MomBunny. Not bad, because that small charge soon materialized into chip data of the bunnies attack...not bad for a hard fought battle.

Biiiig-ass-bunny: BEATEN

Ketsuban.exe: 70
MomBunnyA: 120 (left)
MomBunnyB: 120 (left)

Rewards: 600z+ZapRing1 CHIP DATA
\
(mod lock end)
Ketsuban grinned as he shook off the remains of the stun. "Finally! That was fun, but it seemed to take a long time..."

"No kidding. I should have been to bed an hour ago." Green grumbled, sorting all of his chips together and placing them in a stack on his desk. "So, can you go ahead and deliver that data?"

"No problem~ certainly took long enough to do it." He walked over to a nearby link, one he'd been going for this entire trip. He accessed it and dropped the data in the rather plain homepage, and left just as quickly. "Delivered! So, should we do som-

"I'm logging you out. I need to get some sleep..."

The Navi opened his mouth, closed it, and sighed. "Fine... logging out."

With that, he vanished in a beam of data, returning to his PET.

[Ketsuban.EXE, plugging out.]