Training time

AdrianX picked up his giant hand and reached for the bunny. "You'll pay for that!"

"Whoa, AdrianX, calm down." Adam said, shocked at this new side of AdrianX.

AdrianX, ignoring Adam, flings the helpless(?) bunny at the weakened spikey. But he wasn't done yet. He then finished up with two quick swipes: one at the bunny, and one at the remaining(?) spikey. Then, both AdrianX's rage and his rage(claw) wear off.

"Jeez, you have anger management problems, AdrianX." comments Adam.

<Rageclaw active>

1: Rageclaw chip (throw), Bunny C (20 damage) and Spikey A (20 damage)
2: Rageclaw chip, Bunny C (40 damage)
3: Rageclaw chip, Spikey B (40 damage)
•Deactivated Rageclaw

Used:
Light Ray: Ready for use
1 Cannon
1 Rageclaw
1 Shotgun
The rabbit is tossed into the dog, then deleted as a claw is run through it. Adrian runs at the last opponent, striking it before he gets a faireball in the chest.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED!
SpikeyA:DELETED!
SpikeyB: 50
SpikeyC: DELETED

AdrianX: 36
AdrianX is blasted backwards by the fireball. He coughs up a little data and gets up. "Erg... Now it's your turn..." AdrianX charges a large amount of energy, and fires his signature destructive attack: A big !#@$ing beam made of light. As the light disappears, the question is, deleted or not deleted?

1: Light Beam Sig, Spikey (50 damage)
2-3: Wait

Used:
Light Ray: 3t cooldown
1 Cannon
1 Rageclaw
1 Shotgun
The spikey is shot down.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED!
SpikeyA:DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED

Rewards: 400z
AdrianX coughed up a bit of data. "Gah, I'm very weak from these battles. Surely I could survive one more with a better strategy..."

Adam yawned. "Okay, but hurry it up, it's getting late."

((Written at 11:01. Written hastily, because if my dad comes home and sees me, my head won't be connected to my neck anymore. Sorry about the delay between my last post and this one, real life issues and all.))
((Just don't forget to mention which battle you're on.))

Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50
SeedbatC: 50
CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50

Battle ? Start!
((Battle 4))

AdrianX stares at the virii. "Crap?"

Now onto the battle.

"AdrianX, are you sure you don't think we should run? Like, right now?" Adam asks.

"I think I know what I'm doing." AdrianX says, and fires a light ray at himself, recovering his energy. He then jumps over the virii and turns to look at them. He chuckles at the virii, causing them all to spin around to look at him. He then starts running around in circles around them, hoping viruses can get dizzy.

1: Light Ray sig, AdrianX (50/40* healing)
2: Dodge (Jump over viruses)
3: Dodge/Confuse (Run circles around viruses)

used attacks:
Light Ray (3 turns to go)

*Light Ray gives 50 healing if AdrianX's recover ability, conversion, allows him to turn damage from signature attacks into healing. If not, then he'll use the second option of his signature, which was of course, 40 distributable healing.
Adrian heals before running around like mad. A bat and cano attack, but miss. However, a puny shockwave from a met deals a bit of damage.

MetoolA: 40
SeedbatA: 50

AdrianX: 76
AdrianX growls at the mettaur that landed the hit. "Now I'll pay you back... with INTEREST!"

Adam massages his eyes. "That line sucks so much that it's almost a black hole for humor."

AdrianX angrily retorts, "I'd like to see you come up with something better!"

Adam sighs. "I could do that by just taking off the part that says "With interest"."

One of the viruses makes a throat-clearing noise. "AHEM! Hello! Viruses here! Are you going to delete us, or just stand there all day arguing about the humor of your lines?"

AdrianX and Adam look at eachother, agree to disagree, and get on with the battle. Adam slots in a cannon battle chip. AdrianX conjures a cannon in midair which fires a cannonball at a met. Then, AdrianX catches the shotgun that Adam slots in, and uses it to blast a seedbat (maybe two if his aim is good). He ends with a backflip and a distancing to avoid getting hurt.

actions:
1: Cannon chip, Metool A (40 damage)
2: Shotgun chip, Seedbat A (50 damage) and Seedbat B (splash damage)
3: Dodge (backflip, distance)

used attacks:
Light Ray (2 turns to go)
1 Cannon
1 Shotgun
Both shots hit, felling two enemies. A bat attacks, but Adrian avoids it. However, a Canodumb hits him.

MetoolA: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED!

AdrianX: 56
AdrianX yells out angrily. "OW! That hurt, you piece of scrap metal!" AdrianX's hand starts to grow, turning into a big bear claw. AdrianX makes a big sweeping motion, and tries to smack the remaining metool and the seedbat with one sweep (still two actions). AdrianX then jumps back and prepares for the supreme test of his reflexes.

actions:
1: Rageclaw chip, Metool B (40 damage)
2: Rageclaw chip, Seedbat A (40 damage)
3: Dodge (jump back, prepare reflex dodging)

<Rageclaw active>

used attacks:
Light Ray (1 turns to go)
1 Cannon
1 Rageclaw
1 Shotgun
The slashes connect, deleting and damaging the virii, but they all manage to relataliate, a cannon blasting AdrianX

MetoolB: DELETED
SeedbatB: 10

AdrianX: 46
AdrianX laughs. "Ha, think you can beat me? Well, you are wrong, I'm ready to take you on! Prepare to be deleted!" He prepares his rageclaw, and charges into the fray. First, he tosses the stronger seedbat into the weaker one. He glares at the weaker one, as though threatening it if it isn't defeated by the attack. AdrianX then swings around and flings a seed of light at a Canodumb. As the seed hits the (Canodumb/ground), it explodes, possibly dealing damage.

However, that wasn't the point, as while the virii were concentrating on the regular buster shot, they (hopefully) didn't notice AdrianX reaching around his back to take a quick swipe at the seedbat that he tried to throw earlier.

actions:
1: Rageclaw throw, Seedbat C to Seedbat B (20 damage each)
2: Normal Attack, Canodumb A (9 damage) ((Feint attack, attempt to distract)
3: Rageclaw attack, Seedbat C (40 damage)
<Rageclaw active>

used attacks:
Light Ray (ready to go)
1 Cannon
1 Rageclaw
1 Shotgun
the bats fall and the cannon is hit, but another cannon blast Adrian backwards!

SeedbatB: DELETED
SeedbatC: DELETED
CanodumbA: 41

"Time for a cool new move... But first, to weaken the competition..." AdrianX grinned.

"Heh, this is going to be fun, isn't it?" Adam smirked, knowing what AdrianX was planning, and thinking, It's just crazy enough to work....

AdrianX jumped in the air and dived at the Canodumb that was hurt by his feint attack, rageclaw first. He bashed into the enemy, and pushed himself off with a swipe which hopefully knocked the cannon virus back. He then charged light into the palm of his rageclaw'd hand, charging energy, until finally...

"Light claw!" AdrianX shouted as he ran forward and struck the second Canodumb, at the same time releasing a ray of light which went to the virus, hopefully through it, then homed back in to strike the other two. However, the claw was demolished by the ray.

actions:
1: Rageclaw, Canodumb A (40 damage)
2-3: Light Claw, Light Ray and Rageclaw combined (40 damage from Rageclaw to Canodumb B, 10 damage to Canodumb B, 1 damage to Canodumb A, and 39 damage to Canodumb C from Light Ray)
<Rageclaw NO LONGER active>

used attacks:
Light Ray (2T cooldown)
1 Cannon
1 Rageclaw
1 Shotgun
<(Wow, you can split it ANY WAY you want? I was under the impressions it was only in multiples of ten unles otherwise specified. And I REALLY dun think that you can break it into one damage hits. It will fly for now, but watch out about that)>

The lightray and rageclaw damage the group, deleting two as the remaining one blasts AdrianX

CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbC: 11

AdrianX: 26

Quote ("My user registration thread)

Damage or healing can be distributed in any way.

((You know, you'd think that "any way" would include that sort of thing. :blink:))

AdrianX laughed, "Only one left."

Adam chuckled as well. "Why rush this? You have some wounds to heal, just injure it, then start recovering."

AdrianX smirks. "I think I'll pass on that. I can heal with my light ray next battle, but if I leave this guy alive too long, he might learn how to call for reinforcements, or just blast me into oblivion. After all, I can only heal so fast..."

Adam nods. "I suppose you're right. Fire at will, AdrianX. Fire at will."

AdrianX aims, charges, and...

FWOOSH! The light orb flies straight at the cannondumb! Will the cannon virus escape the deadly blast of the light, or will AdrianX win another virus battle? Find out next time, on ROCKMAN ROGUE NETWORK!

((Right, you can hit me for the DBZ parody now.)

1-3: Charge Shot, Canodumb C (36 damage)

used attacks:
Light Ray (1T cooldown)
1 Cannon
1 Rageclaw
1 Shotgun
AdrianX spends one episode talking, two episodes charging his attack, and one episode releasing it, blowing the Canodumb away instantly.

CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED!

AdrianX: 26

VICTORY!
Reward: Cannon, 300 zenny.
AdrianX dances and smirks. "Heh. Okay, I'll admit, that was difficult. And the next fight will be even harder. No problem. I can handle it. I've still got the ability to heal. Yep. Healing is an option. If I can heal, I can face what's out there. Yep."

Adam looks at AdrianX wierdly. "Are you okay, AdrianX?"

"Never better, my good pal. Just need to <KILL ALL HUMANS> recover my wounds and I'll be right as rain." replies AdrianX, with the capitals in a deep, loud tone.

"Er... did you just say "KILL ALL HUMANS", AdrianX?" Adam asked.

"Why, what would make you say that, my friend? I am perfectly <THE BOY KNOWS TOO MUCH> fine." AdrianX says, with the capitals in a deep, loud tone once more.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiight... Okay... anyways.... Let's get back to virus battling." Adam says, wierded out.

"Whatever you say, buddy ol' <DESTROY> pal. <DESTROY> whatever <DESTROY> you say."

Adam looks at AdrianX, then shifts his eyes to look at the screen-- er, view-- er, big building. <_<

((Meanwhile, the fourth wall is shuddering and cracking.))

((Pre-emptive strike: Start battle 5!))

((And I say pre-emptive strike because you guys always say "Battle ?", so I want you to know BEFORE the battle starts for a change.))
Adrian comes across a large group of viruses, bigger than before...

SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP
CannondumbA 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP
CannondumbC 50HP
CannondumbD 50HP
BunnyA 50HP
BunnyB 50HP
BunnyC 50HP

AdrianX 26HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE