Training time

AdrianX appeared in a flash of light onto the net. He looked around, and smiled. He hadn't been on the net in a while, so he was anxious to explore. He walked along the net path, readying himself to battle anything that he encounters.
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
Bunny: 50

AdrianX: 100

Battle 1 Start!
AdrianX prepared himself. "Time to teach them that there's still some fight left in me..."

AdrianX jumps up into the air, backflips, and lands a few feet behind where he was before. He conjures up a cannonball and fires it at a metool. He spins toward the virii while his left hand becomes larger and monstrous, and he slashes the remaining metool with his giant-sized claw hand. He isn't done yet, though. His claw disappears, and Adam chimes in.

Adam smirks. "Nice work AdrianX, just one more."

At that moment, huge amounts of energy are drawn from the net to AdrianX. That bunny would be shaking in its boots if virii could feel fear (and wear boots).

In a flash of light, the bunny is enveloped.

AdrianX waits to see what his assault had done to the group of virii.

1: Cannon chip, Metool A (40 damage)
2: Rageclaw chip, Metool B (40 damage)
•Disable Rageclaw
3: Light Ray Sig, Bunny (50 damage)
The virii are taken by surprise at AdrianX's sudden, vicious attack. They are all swiftly deleted. Perhaps a tougher challenge is in order?

All Virii Deleted!

MetoolA: Deleted
MetoolB: Deleted
Bunny: Deleted

Rewards: 150z
AdrianX smirks. "Heh, those virii never stood a chance."

"Don't get too cocky, there are more coming..." Adam said, and AdrianX's eyes confirmed it; there were indeed more virii rushing to the scene for combat.
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50

The shrubbies are in the back.

Battle 2 Start!
AdrianX laughs and draws up a cannon from thin air (okay, data). The cannon falls to the ground and enters a cannonball contest with one Cannondumb. Meanwhile, AdrianX dashes off to the side and transmorphinates his arm into a shotgun, which he aims carefully and fires, hopefully getting a good hit on one, and possibly a few extra hits to the unhurt one. AdrianX still isn't done, though. Next, he jumps into the air and gathers energy... energy for a deadly wave of energy, to take out what's left of the cannon virii and deal some damage to the newly noticed shrubs.

Summary:
1: Cannon chip, Cannondumb A (40 damage)
2: Shotgun chip, Cannondumb B (50 damage) and maybe Cannondumb C (25/50 damage)
3: Light Ray sig, Cannondumb A (10 damage) and Cannondumb C (25* damage) and Shrubby A (15* damage)

*If Cannondumb C takes full damage from shotgun splash, Light Ray deals 0 damage to Cannondumb C and 40 damage to Shrubby A.

Used Attacks:
Light Ray: 3 turns to go
1 Cannon chip
1 Shotgun chip
The first two shots hit. Then the light takes out the weaker enemy and damages two more. The unhurt virus hits AdrianX with a log.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: 25
ShrubbyA: 35

AdrianX: 90
"This is going to be fun..." AdrianX said. As Adam activated the chip known as Rageclaw.

AdrianX approached. "Heheheh..."

AdrianX's hand was monstrously large. It looked like that of a giant bear, and I mean a GIANT bear. AdrianX approached the cannondumb and laughed as he grabbed for it. Without looking to see if his grab was successful, he flung the cannondumb at the shrubby that was hit by the light ray earlier. He then ran over and beat the cannondumb and the shrubby the rest of the way to oblivion with his giant hand.

1: Rageclaw chip, toss attack Cannondumb C at Shrubby A (20 damage to both)
2: Rageclaw chip, Cannondumb C (40 damage)
3: Rageclaw chip, Shrubby A (40 damage)

<Rageclaw is active>

Used Attacks:
Light Ray: 2 turns to go
1 Cannon chip
1 Shotgun chip
1 Rageclaw chip
The green enemy is thrown into the bush and lands a few feet away on its side. AdrianX follows this up by deleting the pair, but the last enemy hits him.

CanodumbC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!

AdrianX: 80
AdrianX smiles evilly as he wields his giant hand. "Run while you can. Oops, too late!"

AdrianX walks over to the virus, but the resulting bloodshed is hidden from viewer's eyes by the giant claw.

actions:
1-3: Rageclaw chip x 3, Shrubby B x 3 (40 x 3 damage)

<Rageclaw is active>

Used Attacks:
Light Ray: 1 turn to go
1 Cannon chip
1 Shotgun chip
1 Rageclaw chip
The claw clips the bush.

CanodumbC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!

Rewards: 400z
AdrianX gloats, "Ha! No virus can defeat me!"

"I wouldn't get too cocky, Adrian. For all we know, a new army of virii are approaching, ready to tear you limb. From. Limb." Adam says.

"Wow, you're such an optimist! Everyone knows I'm too awesome to be defeated by any virus." AdrianX retorts.

"Whatever you say, Adrian, but I'm telling you, if you keep this up, fate is going to dish out more than you can handle." Adam warns.

"BRING IT ON!" AdrianX laughs.

WARNING: Overconfidence alarm triggered! thinks Adam.

Actions:
1: AdrianX gloats about victory.
2: Adam warns AdrianX not to get overconfident.
3: AdrianX, ignoring Adam's warning, calls out the virii from their hiding spots.
((Don't really need a summery for between battles))

Virus Attack!

BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90

Battle ? Start!
((But it's not a requirement that I DON'T have a between-battle summary...

Oh, and it's battle 3.))

AdrianX laughed. "Heh, time to show these virii how tough I can be."

"These virii can be tough too. Don't be fooled by their names and appearances. Those spikeys, although they are dogs, are definitely NOT navi's best friend, and those bunnies are far from their name's fame. Be careful." Adam warned.

"Right, thanks for the heads-up, but I won't underestimate my enemy." AdrianX replied.

And so that battle started.

AdrianX drew a cannon in midair with his finger, and the cannon formed, floating in midair. The cannon fired a cannonball at a Spikey, then disappeared. AdrianX then charged a large amount of energy. "LIGHT RAY!"

The blast of energy flew straight at the Spikey hit (?) by the cannonball. If this worked, the spikey would be finished.

But AdrianX STILL was not done. AdrianX then summoned a shotgun. He smiled a devilish way, then fired at one of the bunnies. *BANG*

...silence. What happens next?

1: Cannon chip, Spikey C (40 damage)
2: LIGHT RAY Sig, Spikey C (50 damage)
3: Shotgun chip, Bunny A (50 damage) (random target splash 25/50 damage)

Used:
Light Ray: 3t cooldown
1 Cannon
1 Shotgun
The Spikey is sucessively blasted by both of the attacks, and a pair of bunnies succumb to the shotgun. However, AdrianX finds himself on the recieveing end of a nasty attack, a fireball seeking him out and blowing him back.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyC: DELETED

AdrianX: 50
AdrianX fell to the ground. "GAK!" is all he had to say, as the fireball had hit him, knocking his breath out and giving him a nasty burn on his back.

"Are you okay, AdrianX?" Adam asked, concerned by the new turn of events.

AdrianX got up. "I'll be fine, but I'm going to knock some sense into those spikeys..."

AdrianX's left hand took the form of a HUUUUUUUGE claw, which he uses to strike one of the spikeys to near-deletion status. However, AdrianX was reluctant to get hit by any attacks himself, and so started beating feet a bit of a distance away.

1-2: Rageclaw chip x2, Spikey B (40 x 2 damage)
3: DODGE FOR HIS LIFE!

<Rageclaw active>

Used:
Light Ray: 2t cooldown
1 Cannon
1 Rageclaw
1 Shotgun
Adrians rageclaw tears into the virus, knocking it away as the other attacks, him barely dodging.

SpikeyA:10

AdrianX: 50
AdrianX looks at the virii that attack, and angrily curses under his breath. "This is bad. These virii are attacking me from all sides. Time to show them what I'm made of." AdrianX points his non-rageclaw'd hand at the virii and gathers energy, which glows in his hand. AdrianX fires a powerful blast of... sparkles? Which float around him and recover some of his wounds?

"Oh yeah, I forgot to warn you, your charged "attack" isn't so much of an attack..." Adam begins...

"OH REALLY?!" AdrianX angrily yells at this turn of events, since the virii are now about tear him limb from limb... or laugh at him, either way, he's screwed.

<rageclaw active>

1-3: Charged Att-- healing?, AdrianX (36 healing)

<rageclaw active>

Used:
Light Ray: 1t cooldown
1 Cannon
1 Rageclaw
1 Shotgun
The healing worked wonders, although it still left several rents on AdrianX's body from previous hits. The viruses seem to take this as their cue, though, because the remaining Bunny fired a ring of electricity that caught the Navi full in the chest.

SpikeyA:10

AdrianX: 66