Gambling Time

The box blinks between red and blue for a second...then lands on blue. A blue beam washes over both navis, but it doesn't have any effect since they're both at full health.

Well, that was useless.

Junior boomerangs the bunnies, shoots the bandcoons, and fingerbeams two of the seedbats without any difficulty, but only hits with one of the corn bomb...things.

Meanwhile, Daisy plows through the mets, hedgeclips the shrubbies, and finishes off the remaining seedbats. Well, that was anticlimactic.

SeedbatA: DELETED (J)
SeedbatB: DELETED (J)
SeedbatC: DELETED (J)
SeedbatD: DELETED (D)
SeedbatE: DELETED (D)
BunnyA: DELETED (J)
BunnyB: DELETED (J)
BunnyC: DELETED (J)
BandcoonA: DELETED (J)
BandcoonB: DELETED (J)
MetoolA: DELETED (D)
MetoolB: DELETED (D)
MetoolC: DELETED (D)
ShrubbyA: DELETED (D)
ShrubbyB: DELETED (D)
ShrubbyC: DELETED (D)

Victory, yay!

GET:
Junior: 500z, Zapring1
Daisy: 800z

((Modlock for next battle))
Now Junior's total was at twenty and Daisy had fourteen. However, right now, Junior didn't care about that. He walked over to Daisy, "Well that was great! All in one round. You're getting a lot better, too. By the way, about the contest..." Junior thought for a moment, "Well, my reward would have been a kiss, but I've already gotten that, so its not quite fair to you. Would you want me to just take you out to someplace nice, since it looks like I kind of cheated? If you didn't mind, we could even call it a date..."

"Bah, Junior, its almost time for that thing. Can't this wait until after we're done? I don't mean to be pushy, but I still have some things I need to get do before we head out." Wes said.

"Ah, okay then." Junior said, a smile on his face, "Well then, Daisy-san, just think about it, okay?" Though he thought for a moment. Didn't he decide not too long ago that he needed to separate himself from her, so she didn't become corrupted. He thought about it a bit more. If it was just a dinner or maybe even a date, they wouldn't have to fight so things would be fine. That logic held. He would stick to his offer!
As the blade dissipated into nothing, daisy looked at her hands. She... she did not know what she felt towards the end. She could not understand it... and all she wanted to know was how to prevent feeling it again, because that was an emotion she could do without. When Junior walked up to her, and began talking to her about the contest, and about her 'getting better at this,' how could she even respond to that? Why would she want to be better at killing... but for now, she let out a quiet "I'll think about it.", and started to walk. Right now she wanted to just think about all the emotions she felt, and sort them all out. But the one she wanted to know about first... was why Junior made her happy earlier...

((I'm ready for Battle 5))
Thud. Thud. Thud.

Daisy and Junior turn to see a large hulking figure lumbering towards them, completely obscured by a slightly tattered cloak. All they could see of its monstrous figure's features were two eyes under the hood, glowing red and narrowed in a menacing stare. There was also a large segmented tail trailing on the ground behind it, with spikes on each segment and a brutal scorpion sting on the end.

Thud.

The figure took another step, accompanied by the screech of the tail dragging across the ground. "What have we here...a young couple on a date, perhaps? You two look so cute together. Excellent, excellent. You may call me Gorgus. I always enjoy people like you, it's so much fun to crush all the joy they possess out of them. Come on...let me taste your fear as I rip you both to shreds!"

Uh-oh, looks like the contest may have to end here. This guy looks pretty dangerous.

Gorgus: 1000 HP

Junior.exe: 120 HP
Daisy.exe: 160 HP

Battle 5! FIGHT!
Daisy looked at the monsterus cloaked figure in shock. Why would anyone create something that looked like that? she asked herself, frightened by the fact that it is hostile, and was planning on destroying her and Junior. She wanted to run, she wanted to get away from it, but when she saw Junior out of the corner of her eyes... she couldn't run. For some reason looking at Junior made her feel...safer. She seem to think that he might try to protect her... and if what he said about 'making out' being more for people that care about each other... did he truly care about her?

Right now Daisy put those thoughts, and her lab coat turned a deep red. She looked towards the figure, her eyes showing her determination to stop it. If they could take it out, then there would be one less destructive force in the world. "Anthony, can you send me something that can hit from far away?" Daisy asked her netop, unsure if all he had were chips like the last two... one of which was used at the worse time for it, because she and Junior were not damaged at all. Anthony went trough his chips, and picked out two of them. "Er... I'm sending a cannon thing... and an electric ball thing? Not sure how far away they can hit." Anthony said, as he slotted them in. A netop that knows little about chips, and a Navi that knows little about everything... what a good pair.

Daisy's arm, upon receiving the data, morphed into some sort of cannon with a laser pointer on it. Daisy, unsure how to even use it, just pointed it at her foe, the laser on what is probably the thing's chest. It took awhile before a white energy was created in the barrel, and a bolt of energy fired out. It zigzagged trough the air, heading towards it's target with deadly accuracy. The recoil from it, Daisy was not prepared for, as it sent her backwards onto the ground, landing on her butt. She placed her hand on the ground, with the motive to get back up, when a small burst of electricity came out of her hand, and started to travel along the ground. It was moving somewhat slowly, but she could guess it was heading towards her foe.

She was wondering why an electrical current went out of her hand while she got back up, but right now her mind was somewhat less on that, and more on the slight pain around her butt. She moved her hand to rub the spot, and said "Ow, I think I might want to make a note about whatever he put in..." After that she stopped rubbing her butt, and put her hand forward, the palm facing away from her. Her hand started to glow a sky blue, and in seconds a burst of blue flames came out, and flew to engulf Gorgus. After seeing the colors of the flame, Daisy had a quizzical look on her face, as she asked "Um... are flames normally blue?"

((Passive, barrier on Daisy
1Markcannon1 Gorgus, 70+lockon
2thunder Gorgus, 40elec+stun+homing
0Inner spirit Gorgus, 70 hits of one aqua
3dodge
4dodge))
Well this was just great. Daisy had trouble deleting viruses, so how would she manage to take down a navi? These thoughts disappeared, though as his friend brought up a Markcannon and fired. He was surprised, but also relieved that he didn't need to worry about her having doubts. Still, he would explain emergency plu outs after the battle, so that she wouldn't feel bad. The, much to his dismay, Daisy fell down. His first instinct was to run up and help her, but he knew that that would just make a bigger, easy target for his enemy. He needed a distraction, something to throw this thing's direction off. Thinking things through, he began to pour luminous power into the symbol that adorned his chest. He concentrated as hard as he could, wanting to make his move as quickly as possible. As it reached full strength, he faced the monster and sent a blast of bright light flying his way. Now that that was done, he'd pound his opponent. He brought his hands together and with a smile, he began to charge an attack. He'd show this sadistic fool the consequence of preying on them was. Attacking those who looked like couples, trying to interrupt dates, was despicable. He brought his fingers up, facing the large enemy and fired a great beam of energy at him. Now he would wait for furthur assistance.

"I take it you're ready for chips now. Well then, sending Markcannon1, Countbomb." Wes said. He clicked both items in.

"Thanks." Junior replied. He then trained his gaze on the lumbering oaf of an attacker. A cursor rolled towards him, in an attempt to lock on to the foe. Junior then fired a blast of energy that screamed through the air after the mark. Being sure that this was the one attack almost garenteed to hit, Junior had poured in a bit of extra power before firing. He then stood there, as if waiting for something. A second later, a large metal object popped out of the air in front of junior, which he caught, set down, and secured to the ground before stepping back. He kept a wary eye on Gorgus, but stopped a moment to say to the girl, "Daisy-san, this guy is tough looking. My guess is that he's break, so be very careful. And if things get to crazy, feel free to run, okay?" Junior's mind then went back to evasion.

((1.) Soul Flash, 110+stun or lowers accuracy
2.) Soul Finger Shot, 120
3.) Markcannon1, 70+10+lock-on (untapped power used)
4.) Countbomb, 150 in two turns
5.) dodge))
The flash and finger shot work perfectly, burning holes in Gorgus's cloak and temporarily stunning him. Both markcannons hit as well, as well as the blue flames, but Gorgus rolled out of the way of the thunder, shaking the net as he did so. "You little...I'll teach you to mess with me!" Gorgus snarled. His tail suddenly rose up and arched over his head, giving the impression of a scorpion. "I hope you enjoy your last few minutes of life!"

Gorgus's tail came swinging down, slamming into the ground and sending debris everywhere before he lifted it again. He swung it around and it slammed right into Daisy, sending her flying back several feet. Next, the monstrous figure whipped it around again and thrust it at Junior, but barely missed. That would have been bad if he managed to sting him.

Gorgus: 550 HP

Junior.exe: 120 HP
Daisy.exe: 120 HP

Countbomb: 2 turns remaining
"Daisy-san!" Junior yelled as the girl was sent flying. His guess had been confirmed as the enemy managed to smash through her barrier. Once again, he resisted the urge to go help her, deciding instead to stand his ground. He gathered energy, concentrating it all into his chest. He then fired a pale beam of light at the enemy looming in front of him. He then tokk a step back, calling out, "Wes, send me some weapons now!"

"Got it. Sending Zapring1, Powerbolt, and Cactball. Be careful." Wes said.

"Thanks." Junior extended his index and middle finger, pointing them at Gorgus like a gun. He then brought his thumb down, like a pistol's hammer, and a small shot of crackling electricty leapping out of his fingers towards his enemy. That should hold the bastard still. Now he'd really hit him hard. He gathered the lastest chip download, gathering swirling energy around his hand. Now where to aim it? He would go for the stomach. He swung his hand up and fired a massive beam of white power, a loud explosive sounding as the attack blasted off. In his anger and frustration, he managed to pump a bit more power into the attack. Now he had just one more attack left. A green ball appeared on the ground in front of him. He stared down the giant and then fired the sphere with a mighty kick! He really hoped that this battle would end soon. He wanted to check on Daisy and make sure she was okay. He was worried, since this was the first time she had actually been hit. He would make sure that she made it through this. He looked back at her, sending her a pleading glance, begging her to stay back and keep safe. He then began to watch his enemy, trying to predict his attacks.

((1.) Soul Assimulation, 110
2.) Zapring1, 40+stun Elec
3.) Powerbolt, 70+10 (untapped power used)
4.) Cactball1, 20x3 Wood
5.) Dodge))
The force of the strike sent Daisy spinning trough the air. Her landing ended up with her skidding across the ground, parts of her coat ripping in the process. She managed to get back up, looking somewhat dazed. In the patches of rips you could see some sort of armor reforming itself. It only took a bit for her dazes to go away... then she rubbed her now sorer bum. The power of the blow... she would not want to get hit again by that monster.

Anthony silently slotted in a wideshot, a heatshot, and a shotgun. Right now, there was really nothing for him to say. Because from what he saw, she should be able to atleast protect herself, and with that junior fellow, she should atleast live trough the encounter. Course... Anthony is thinking that her real owner would not like to know about all of this...

Daisy received the chip data, as the electric current that Gorgus avoided turned around, and headed back at him. Daisy paid no attention to it, as a burst of water came flooding out of her hand at incredible speeds at Gorgus. But that wasn't the only thing about it... because a few feet before it even reached him, it turned into steam, with a blue flame in the center. Daisy did not even notest it, but she did see her arm morphing into some kind of cannon thing. She aimed it... this time ready for any kind of recoil it could have, and fired a burst of white energy.

Daisy looked at Junior after her attacks, and saw his face. It puzzled her... then again, a few things he had done puzzled her before, like the winks. Maybe he wanted her to do something? But what could it be. Well, Daisy decided to not think about it much, and started to stay away from Gorgus. Because, she really did not want to get hurt.

((Passive, barrier on Daisy
1wideshot 85 aqua
2heatshot 40 fire
3shotgun 50
4dodge))
Okay, enough messing around, Gorgus said as he was hit by the beam, zapring, and powerbolt. "Your fun ends NOW!"

Gorgus's tail shot forward again, but once again missed Junior. This time, however, he was ready for it to miss and swung it sideways at the navi, catching him on its path and sending him, and later Daisy flying. Gorgus wasn't fast enough to stop Daisy from firing off a few attacks herself, however, and got hit by all of them. Junior's cactiball, on the other hand, was knocked off course by the force of Gorgus's tail.

Gorgus's tail slammed the two navis into the ground on top of each other. Junior looked heavily injured by the spikes, though Daisy seemed to have been saved by her barrier this time. The barrier didn't, however, save her from being picked up as Gorgus's tail wrapped around her. The monstrous navi clearly intended to either bleed her to death with the spikes or crush her to death, both rather undesirable. Before he could do anything, however, the stray thunder ball from the previous turn hit him in the back, forcing him to drop Daisy.

Gorgus: 105 HP

Junior.exe: 80 HP

Countbomb: 1 turn remaining
"Damn! This ain't good. He's really bleeding there. Sending Recovery30." Wes said.

Junior began to recover, the worst of his wounds closing up. However, he still looked pretty drained and was breathing heavily. He stood up, though, a determined look in his eyes as he said, "Wes, I need Squalo's gift and something to get me close. I take it you know what I mean?"

"Of course. Sending the requested items." Wes nodded as he complied.

"Thanks. I'll strike him down now before he can recover and attack Daisy again. But first, a little assurance." Junior pulled off his glasses, saying, "Hey, big guy, I'll be over there in a second to finish you off, so just wait for me, okay?" He then flashed a quick wink at his opponent before vanishing completely. He reappeared behind the monster, a long blue blade overriding his arm. He wore a feirce expression as he stabbed in front of him, twisting the blade as he did so. He then continued with an upwards slash, this strike immediately following his first. He angerily muttered, "You're finished. Now don't come back until you become more gentleman like. Attacking a girl like that and then trying to take her hostage... you lowlifes are all the same. I'll eradicate you all."

((1.) Recovery30
2.) Sexy Wink, minus three actions to enemy
3.) Areagrab behind Gorgus
4.) Aquasword, 80 aqua
5.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua))
Daisy fell to the ground, from Gorgus's embrace thanks to the electrical current that managed to hit him from behind. She laid on the ground, and just stayed there. Maybe if I just stay here, I won't get hurt anymore was the reason she gave herself, combined with the fact that she was sure Junior would be able to handle this right now. But when she say Junior, wounded badly but still had the determination in his eyes... emotions flared up inside her. Anger, rage, hate, all of these emotions, foreign to her suddenly engulfed her. She just wanted to destroy Gorgus... she wanted to rip him apart... but why? She could not think of a reason, but in this state she did not care, she just wanted him dead.

Daisy slowly rose up from her position, and her eyes showed all she was feeling. Her hands slowly bleed out, and the blood formed around them. First it was a ball that covered her hands, and then slowly spikes extended from it, all around it. But somehow, all of her anger, and her rage cut off all connections to her PET. Anthony was now unable to see what was going on. Anthony had no idea what just happened, as he somewhat franticly tried to get the connections back. But what he did know was... Daisy was not a normal, run of the mill, navi.

It was then that Daisy released all of her anger upon Gorgus, via trying to beat him down. Her blows were many in such small amount of time, the speed and force greater then what they normally should have been. If you paid close attention, you could see that the force was slowly breaking her weapons apart. But even that fact did not slow Daisy down, and she said something no one would have expected from her... "DIE MONSTER!"

((passive, barrier on Daisy
1Daisy's blood pummel, 90 aqua+break
2,3,4 attack, 18 each))
All the attacks hit Gorgus head on. The monster's cloak was now ripped in several places, revealing skin with an obviously scaled texture, parts of massive claws on his hands, and shredded parts of typical heelnavi armor. He was clearly injured, but those attacks should've killed him. Something was wrong here. "Hehe, looks like I've underestimated you two. Not quite the innocent couple you look like, are you?"

Black blood had stained the monster's cloak and was dripping all over the ground. "But I won't go down so easily!" he said, lashing out once again and sending Daisy flying. Her barrier managed to save her once again, but things looked pretty bad if Gorgus attacked again. Before the monster could do so, however, he started coughing up even more blood. "Alright...you win...for now. But mark my words...this...isn't over."

With that, Gorgus disappeared in a surge of black smoke. Before he left, however, he said something, but the only thing discernible was the word "Salas." Well, you won for now, right?

Also, the countbomb just sorta died when Gorgus left.

Gorgus: DEFEATED

Junior.exe: 80 HP

VICTORY!
GET: 1000z each
Daisy was knocked down from the last attack, and just watched as the monster left. Daisy then looked at her hands, her weapons now fully broken, the peaces lying on the ground. She could not believe what she did... what she felt... or even why. What she wanted to stop fighting right now... so she sat up, and looked at junior and said in a soft, and somewhat saddened voice. "...I... I think I will take you up on that dinner offer..." After that, communications with the PET came back, and it went from sound only too Visual pic, where Anthony looked freaked out some. When he looked around the battlefield some, he started to become calmer. "Daisy, so far I am having no real luck finding your netop... so... in the meantime I guess I would take care of you. So, could you go to internet city, and meet up with a group of Navis for a mission? It shouldn't be anything dangerous like what just happened, so you shouldn't get beat up or anything." Anthony asked, just hoping that if she said sure, what he said about it not being dangerous would also be true. Daisy got up, and addressed Junior in a cheerful tone. "It seems like I have to do something, so later Junior. I'll be sure to contact you about where I would like to go for Dinner." It was shortly after that she vanished into a portal of some sort, heading to internet city.
"Gah! Wait a sec, I didn't give you my contact onfo!" Junior called, though he was too late.

"Baka. She's with that Ant guy now. He mailed us in the past, so keeping in touch shuoldn't be a problem, assuming he's not a complete idiot." Wes chided, "Anyway, time we get to the square as well. Plug out, change, the go back in."

"Got it." junior reappeared on his PET screen before switching to his Royale duds and then plugging into the square.