The Legend of the ACDC Net Kitsune

The attacks hit, one guy is deleted, but Kitsune fails to move the heavy Canondumb into the shotgun's path.

CanondumbA: 10 HP
CanondumbB: 10 HP (STUN)
CanondumbC: BALEETED

Kitsune.exe: 100 HP
"Let's finish this!" Not the most original battlecry, but still the one Scott decided to shout nonetheless. "Sending Rageclaw. Slot in!"
Kitsune's claws became much more powerful, capable of destroying the remaining viruses with one slash each. However, Kitsune decided to unleash random slashes at the two cannon-like viruses, two towards the first, and one towards the second. "That should take care of them," he said, turning his back on the battlefield.
--------
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to CanondumbA
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to CanondumbB
3) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to CanondumbA
Death

CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
CanondumbC: BALEETED

-VICTORY!-
Get: 150z
Picking up the zennies, Kitsune sprinted away. "Where are you going," Scott asked. "We didn't decide for you to just run off like that."
"I'm going to Internet City to post on the BBS," was the reply. "Maybe we can get teammates."
"Fine. Sounds like a plan. Just let me know what you're going to do before doing it next time."
--------
To internet city...
Returning to ACDC Net, Kitsune ran around in circles, chasing his tails and waiting for the navi BlackRose to appear.
A stream of black light burst down onto the net near Kitsune, an explosion of black rose petals following soon after, reforming into the "Raven of the Night," BlackRose.
"Errr... So, a fox, huh?" BlackRose questioned.
A completely black screen popped up beside her.
"Yeah, it's probably that guy over there," Ace said, pointing towards Kitsune.
"Neat trick! Only I can see your normal face," BlackRose replied cheerfully.
"Yeah, we are trying to be discreet," Ace replied, adjusting his glasses.
"Well, time to go," BlackRose muttered to herself as she walked up to Kitsune, who was currently in the process of chasing his tails.
"Are you Kitsune?" BlackRose inquired in a deep, mysterious voice.
Kitsune stopped chasing his tails and looked at the mysterious navi. "Yep," he replied to her question, "That's me. You look like an interesting person. Are you ready?"
A voice could be heard on the internet, coming from next to Kitsune. "Hey. I'm Kitusne's operator, Scott. I must warn you, he acts very childish, but is much wiser than he lets on. In fact, he is on a quest for knowledge. "
"Knowledge huh?" BlackRose mused.
"Well, I'm Ace, and this is BlackRose.exe," said the seemingly blank screen. BlackRose curtsied when Ace said her name. "We're part of an organization called Neo Requiem, so consider yourself being scouted," Ace stated nonchalantly.
"Shall we go?" BlackRose inquired to the fox navi, gesturing onwards into the net.

((BATTLE 1 PLZ))
"Man, are there any viruses on the net," Kitsune sighed. "This is boring."
"Hold on," replied Scott, "shouldn't you be talking to Blackrose or something?"
"Oh - sorry BlackRose. Soooo..... what's up?"
((Can somebody PLEASE mod this?))
METS AHOY!!!

MetA: 40HP
MetB: 40HP
MetC: 40HP
MetD: 40HP
MetE: 40HP
MetF: 40HP

BlackRose: 140HP

READY STEADY GO!
Suddenly, viruses appeared.
"Oh dear, I think they want to battle," BlackRose mused, twirling a rose between her fingertips.
"Then we'll give them what we've got!" Ace commented, taking two battlechips out of his pocket.
"Right then," BlackRose replied, throwing her rose straight in front of the Metools. "Be bound by beauty you viruses! Entrapping Nectar!" the black crusader cried as a sudden wave of sticky substance exploded from the rose and came down upon the viruses, attempting to bind them in place.
"Now! While they're still bound! Wideshots! Slot-in!" Ace yelled, sending his navi the chips.
"Let us rid ourselves of these viruses Kitsune-kun! Wideshot!" BlackRose shouted, as she drew another rose from our of nowhere and pointed it at the virii, sending two torrential waves of water soaring through the netscape towards the viruses.
"And flip~" BlackRose muttered as she backflipped in the air to avoid an attack, "And dodge," the night raven called as the wind around her attempted to support her in dodging.

Turn Summary:
1. Caramel stickiness to MetoolsA,B,C [Cannot Dodge]
2. Wideshot to said Metool group. [80 DMG]
3. Wideshot to MetoolsD, E, F [80 DMG]
4. Dodge
*Gust: Dodge
In reply to BlackRose, Kitsune yelled, "READY! I'm gonna take as many down as possible!" Then, to Scott, "Can you give me a Rageclaw?"
"No problem," he replied, as he slotted in the Rageclaw.
The claws on Kitsune's front paws glowed for a second, and then seemed to be back to normal. Kitsune then dashed through the targets of BlackRose's sticky attack.
-----------------------
1)Battlechip - Rageclaw[40] to MetoolA
2)Battlechip - Rageclaw[40] to MetoolB
3)Battlechip - Rageclaw[40] to MetoolC
All the mets are no more.

Reward: 150 zenny each
"That was fun," Kitsune exclaimed as he sent the zennies to his NetOp. "Any more viruses to fight? How'd I do, BlackRose?"
Meanwhile, Scott was deep in thought. Ace and BlackRose seem to be experts. Why do they want to go virus hunting with us? Maybe there will be an opportunity to show them how skilled we are with cunning tricks...
"Not bad Kitsune! You will make a fine warrior of yourself someday," BlackRose affirmed.
"Oh, by the way, we're part of an organization called Neo Requiem," Ace commented nonchalantly, "Let's keep battling though, shall we?" Ace asked through his blank screen.
"Yes, let's carry on," BlackRose nodded, gesturing further into the net.

((Battle 2))
((Ahem, sorry for stepping in, but I was bored and I wanted to practice my team tactics/modding for a bit. I know this is a bit more than a normal battle 2, so I gave you some help. Enjoy!))

Before the duo can even take 20 steps, three rabbit shaped viruses burst out from under a bush. Following quickly at their heels are a pair of shaggy blue wolves. Intent on fleeing, the rabbits run right by the two Navi, paying neither any heed. They almost make it to another line of bushes when four more of the blue wolves appear. Frightened, the three rabbits huddle close to the two Navi as even more wolves appeared and began to circle the small group.

Surrounded! Virus Attack!

SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyD: 90

BlackRose: 140HP
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50

SpikeyE: 90
SpikeyF: 90
SpikeyG: 90

Battle 2! Fight!
"..."
"..."
"AWKWARD!" Ace and BlackRose yelled, seeing themselves surrounded by the viruses. BlackRose quickly positioned herself back-to-back with Kitsune, now facing the back row of Spikeys.
"Errr... this is a problem," BlackRose mused, scanning the battlefield. The bunnies beneath her shuddered in the presence of the Spikeys. She kneeled down, and smoothly rubbed one on the head, whispering to it quietly, "Hey, don't worry, we'll get you out of here, so no need to panic." The black crusader stood up, now glaring, directly at the Spikeys.
"Ace, Wideshots, and fast," BlackRose muttered to her operator.
"Got it," Ace grinned, getting out his two Wideshot chips out of his pocket.
"Be ensnared by beauty you filthy scum! Come on Kitsune, let's protect these poor bunnies! ENTRAPPING NECTAR!" BlackRose cried as she sent a rose flying in front of the Spikeys. The flower exploded, sending a giant wave of sticky substance at the viruses, aiming to ensnare the wolves and keep them in place.
"Now!" BlackRose ordered.
"Wideshots! Double Slot-in!" Ace shouted, sending his navi the chips.
"WIDESHOT!" BlackRose yelled, whipping out a bouquet of black roses from out of nowhere and gushing forth a wave of water at the Spikeys, hoping to drown and destroy them once and for all.
Her work wasn't finished yet though. The raven in the night spun around, facing the front row of viruses and firing forth yet another Wideshot at the group. The Neo Requiem agent positioned herself in front of the Bunnies and held out her hands in front of her.
"Guard is it? Here it is!" Ace mused, sending his navi the chip data. A yellow shield was instantly formed in front of BlackRose, who aimed to protect the her now virus allies at all costs.
"Have at you Spikey scum!" BlackRose spat, glaring at the viruses in front of her.

Turn summary
1. Caramel Stickiness to SpikeysE,F,G [Cannot Dodge]
2. Wideshot to SpikeysE,F,G [80 Aqua DMGx2 = 160 Aqua DMG]
3. Wideshot to SpikeysA,B,C [80 Aqua DMGx2 = 160 Aqua DMG]
4. Guard1 in front of Bunnies [Reflects up to 60 DMG]
"I found it! I found it," Kitsune exclaimed.
"Found what," Scott asked.
"There are viruses that fight other viruses naturally."
"Uh... that's not important right now. You're surrounded by viruses."
"Sorry. Don't worry, friends, I'll protect you!"
A pillar of red wind tried to lift one of the Bunnies high up into the air, holding it there. "I can't hold you up very long," Kitsune said, "but you are going to have to trust me. Hopefully, the evil wolves won't be able to be able to get you up there. Kitsune-Bi!" Suddenly, three fireballs appeared from his tails, surrounding the surrounding Spikeys. They spun around them so fast, they seemed to form a ring of fire around them, until they suddenly stopped moving - which is when Kitsune started moving. "I'll help you guys next!"
--------------------------------
*) Gust to BunnyA, hold above until next turn to protect, then lower down gently
1) Signature attack - Kitsune-Bi [3 5-HP taunting fireball targets]
2) dodge
3) dodge
BlackRose's sticky load is as effective as ever, trapping the trio of Spikey in place for the mere seconds it takes them to be deleted by watery death and effectively destroying the convenient trap. Rose proves herself a real gusher as she tries a similar tactic on a second group of Spikeys. However, these wolves are keen on her seductive ways and two manage to dodge away, leaving the center Spikey to take the full force of BlackRose's "O Face". Meanwhile, One of the two Spikeys that escaped oblivion attempts to roast their conejo "companions" only to have his flamey goodness reflect back in his face. Kitsune lifts one of the Bunnys into the air, the started rabbit attacking n pure instinct and blasting one of the spinning wisps of flame. A second bunny takes a cue from the first and attacks another flame while a Spikey's breath extinguishes the third. The last Bunny is a bit brighter and sends a ring of electricity toward a Spikey just as the wolf sends a sphere of flame hurtling at the bunny. Aflame, the poor rabbit takes flight, circling the battlefield. Seeing its chance, the final Spikey launches a an attack at BlackRose, sinking his teeth into her tender bits.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: 60
SpikeyC: 80[STUN'D!]
SpikeyD: 90

BlackRose: 110HP
BunnyA: 50 [LIFT'D!]
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 20[FLAME'D/PANICK'D!]

SpikeyE: DELETED!
SpikeyF: DELETED!
SpikeyG: DELETED!
"GAH!" BlackRose yelled, wincing as the virus bit her arm. The Spikey immediately detached and went back to its allies.
"Ah... that stings," Blackrose winced, shaking her arm out.
"You okay?" Ace asked, concerned.
"Not like we have any recovery chips," Blackrose replied sarcastically.
"Yeah... Well, let's blow out the fire, shall we?" Ace stated.
"Yeah Yeah, I'll handle the burning Bunny Kitsune," Blackrose muttered, wandering up to the flaming Bunny, the wind from the netscape gathering around her.
"Blow it out!" Blackrose commanded, firmly as the wind picked up at gale force speeds and created a mighty gust of air that attempted to blow the fire on the Bunny out. Ace had sent three pieces of chip data to Blackrose and she smiled when she figured out what they were.
In a flash, or more like an areagrab'd instant, BlackRose was in line with two of the Spikeys, one of which was stunned. She was aiming her bouquet or roses right at them.
"EAT THIS!" the night raven shouted, sending forth a burst of water straight at the lined up virii, hoping to catch two of them in one shot.
Something clicked within her bouquet, but the black crusader paid no mind as she aimed her bouquet right at the other Spikey and muttered, "Die," under her breath and a homing missile shot straight out of one of the flowers, right at the targeted virus.
The caped crusader flipped backwards into the air, as a precaution for any incoming enemy attacks.

Turn Summary
*Gust: Blow out Fire on BunnyC
1. Areagrab/Line up SpikeyC,D
2. Bubbler w/Splash to SpikeyC,D [50 Aqua DMGx2 = 100 Aqua DMG]
3. MarkCannon1 to SpikeyB [70 DMG and high accuracy]
4. Dodge