The Legend of the ACDC Net Kitsune

"I'm sorry everyone," Kitsune sighed. "I'll protect you this time! Send me a chip!"
"Let's see," Scott replied," how about shotgun?"
"Sure! That will work!"
Kitsune quickly received the Shotgun, which caused a bullet to shoot out of his mouth at a Spikey. He then used a gust of wind to lift the Bunny that BlackRose just tried to put out, and placed it where the late Spikeys once stood. He then sprinted around - not to dodge, but to protect the Bunnies. "I won't fail you again," he said, "I won't let them hurt you!"
---------------------------
1) Battlechip - Shotgun[50 + splash] to SpikeyD, SpikeyC splash target
*) Gust - protect BunnyC
2) Jump in front of BunnyA
3) Jump in front of BunnyB
In a flash of vengeful countermeasures, the Spikeys are all deleted with no further to do. The Bunny that had been on fire rushes to BlackRose's side and begins to nuzzle against her thigh while the other two crowd around Kitsune, mewing happily and obviously expecting some sort of petting or other affection. These seem like pretty friendly viruses and, what's more, it looks like they want to stay with the group. Will you be able to protect them?

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!
SpikeyD: DELETED!

Kitsune.exe: 100 HP
BlackRose: 110HP
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 20

SpikeyE: DELETED!
SpikeyF: DELETED!
SpikeyG: DELETED!

Victory!

BlackRose: HeatShot, 300z
Kitsune: 450z

Also....Ka-Chink! Modlocked Until Battle 5!
"Awww~! You're so cute!" BlackRose squealed, nuzzling her face against the Bunny's head.
"Er... In character, In character!" Ace whispered frantically.
"I'll have you know that heroines of justice can squeal like any ordinary girl mister!" BlackRose commented, picking the Bunny up and stomping her foot on the ground in front of Ace's screen.
"Fine Fine, whatever, you can take them with you," Ace grumbled.
"YAY~!" Blackrose cheered, nuzzling the Bunny against her face. She gestured to Kitsune. "Come on Kitsune-kun! Let's go bust some viruses! Whee~!" the black crusader shouted, still in her "cute-things fangirl" mode as she sauntered off into the net.
Bothersome, Kitsune has an interesting trick that he demonstrated, it seemed like it was supposed to a distraction, that ability does well for team battles. Ace though, musing over the past battle.

((And so there is an asking for a Battle 3))
Petting the Bunnies with his tails, Kitsune said, mostly to himself, "I'm surprised they aren't afraid of me. After all, I resemble the mean viruses that attacked them." To the friendly viruses: "Don't worry, I'll still protect you." And finally, to BlackRose: "How am I doing? I hope I'm not too much of a dead-weight."
"You could've attacked more so the threat would've been eliminated sooner," BlackRose chided coldly, still holding the bunny in her arms.
"Your Signature attack is interesting as a distraction technique though," Ace commented. "But it looks like it aggravates viruses to attack them, so I doubt using it would be any good at the moment due to our traveling companions."
"Let's carry on," BlackRose stated, walking further into the net.

((Ok, Battle 3 can come along any time.))
As the duo head deeper into the Net, they come across an area that seems to have taken heavy damage from a viral infestation. The terrain is mostly barren earth lined with deep, long cracks, as though a giant had attempted to plow the land. Off to one corner, the cracked earth suddenly gives way to a massive crevasse; the pit is seemingly bottomless due to the lack of light. The Navi would have to be careful navigating this patch of ACDC for fear of falling to their doom....

Virus Attack!

However, they will not find safe passage as four more of the snarling blue wolves bar their path. A set of three stationary turrets, obviously set in place to deal with the viral threat, turn to target the Spikey, but a current of electricity channels through them and the turrets instead target the two Navi. A trio of ghosts emerge, each from within a turret, and float over toward BlackRose and her companion. The ghost must have finished corrupting the turrets just in time for the Navi's arrival. Could this be some sort of trap?

Terrain: Mostly Cracked, but with some missing terrain near the far side of the battlefield.

SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyD: 90
SpookyA: 50
SpookyB: 50
SpookyC: 50
CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50

Kitsune.exe: 100 HP

Battle 3....Fight!
"What to do?" BlackRose asked, examining the area, while placing the Bunny in her arms down behind her.
"A good old combo might work! Kitsune! I need you to distract the viruses for a sec!" ace shouted, taking out some chips.
"Same old same old! Here we go! Entrapping Nectar!" BlackRose shouted, throwing a rose to the front of the Spikey viruses. The flower exploded into a wave of sticky nectar, aiming to bear down on the wolf-like viruses and bind them there.
"Now! Marvel Shot!" Ace yelled, slotting-in two Wideshot chips.
"Marvel shot!" BlackRose yelled, taking out two blue roses, one in each hand, and firing forth a wide crescent arc of water from them at the viruses.
"Protection time! Guard!" Ace ordered while BlackRose jumped in front of the Bunnies. The black crusader materialized the yellow shield onto her arm and braced it out in front of her.
"Think you can help stun these guys?" BlackRose asked her virus companions as the wind from the netscape around her readied to push her out of the way of an enemy attack.

Turn Summary
1. Caramel stickiness to SpikeyA,B,C [Cannot Dodge for 1 turn]
2. Wideshot to SpikeyA,B,C [80 Aqua DMGx2 = 160 Aqua DMG]
3. Widehsot to SpikeyD, SpookyA,B [80 Aqua DMG x2 for SpikeyD = 160 Aqua DMG]
4. Guard1 in front of the bunnies, mainly BunnyC
*Gust: Dodge
"Distraction, coming up," Kitsune told BlackRose, quietly enough for only her to hear. Instantly, three fireballs rocketed around the room, stopping once in a while in front of the enemy viruses. "Scott?"
"Yeah," his operator replied, "Sending over the chip."
"What chip?"
"I dunno." He took a chip at random, and slotted it in. "Which one is it?"
"It's the Shotgun," Kitsune exclaimed, way to loud. "Oh, sorry."
He fired the shotgun at the Canondumb, taking extra care to aim at the immoble turret by it as well. The burst came out of Kitsune's mouth, the cyber-bullet appearing to rip the air as it headed towards the foe.
"Hey," Kitsune said to the Bunnies. "Stay calm." He tried to move the first one with a strong, but painless, breeze. He then jumped in front of the two, growling at the viruses.
--------------------------
1) Signature attack - Kitsune-Bi [3 5-HP taunting fireball targets]
2) Battlechip - Shotgun[50dmg + splash?] to CanondumbA
*) Gust to BunnyA to behind BunnyB
3) Protect BunnyB
Once more, BlackRose's velvety petals blossom to gush a thick, immobilizing substance onto a group of the wolves. The battle must have really gotten her hot and bothered as she cooled down with twin wideshots, one just missing her intended, ghostlike target. However, the spooky was happy to oblige the Navi by crashing itself headlong into her upraised shield. Meanwhile, the strange fox Navi once more summoned the spiraling flames that so mesmerized viruses. The trio of Bunny stood transfixed, though two of their number became irate with the dancing flames and blasted them with rings of electricity. A turret blasted the final flame to extinction seconds before being destroyed by the fox's shotgun. Unfortunately, the hail of buckshot was ill aimed and missed any other viruses. As Kitsune pushed the third bunny around with his command over the wind, the startled rabbit unleashed a bolt of lightning that collided full into the fox's exposed back. It's a good thing that the other viruses were unprepared to attack or else the Navi pair could have been in some big trouble.

SpikeyA: Deleted!
SpikeyB: Deleted!
SpikeyC: Deleted!
SpikeyD: Deleted!
SpookyA: Deleted!
SpookyB: 35
SpookyC: 50
CanodumbA: Deleted!
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50

Kitsune.exe: 80 HP [STUN'D -1 Action]
"Oook... That didn't work as well as I expected," Ace commented, sweatdropping.
"All out attack Kitsune-kun! For great justice!" BlackRose commanded, rushing into battle.
"Areagrab Slot-in," Ace mumbled, sending his navi three chips. The black crusader warped to the side of the Cannondumbs and held her bouquet of roses out.
"FIRE!" Ace shouted as BlackRose aimed at the viruses and sent forth an eruption of energy bullets at the Cannondumb viruses, hoping to destroy them both in one hit. The color of the roses changed to blue as the next bit of chip data was uploaded.
"Drown in the Undernet cursed viruses!" the night raven shouted as a bullet of water burst forth from the bouquet and screamed towards the Spooky viruses, threatening to destroy them and end this battle once and for all.
"And dodge~" BlackRose sang as she dove towards one of her Bunny companions and attempted rolled out of the way of danger with it. The wind navi furthered her barrel rolling techniques with a gust of wind attempting to help her move out of the way of the viruses' attack radius.

Turn Summary
1. Areagrab next to Cannondumbs
2. Shotgun w/Splash to CannondumbB,C [50 DMG]
3. Bubbler w/Splash to SpookyB,C [50 DMG]
4. Dodge/Protect BunnyC
*Gust: DO A BARREL ROLL!/Protect BunnyC
"Are you all right," Scott yelled to his navi.
"I-m fi-ne," Kitsune replied, shaking off the stun, "B-ut I'm a bit scrambled. Why did you attack me, Bunny, when I told you to keep calm? No matter. Scott, can ya send me a Rageclaw?"
"No problem. Rageclaw on the way." As Scott said this, he sent the Rageclaw over to Kitsune, powering him up. Kitsune then did a rapid frontflip to the furthest Canondumb, then backflip-kicked at the now-furthest Spooky. He then used the wind to attempt to spin the remaining Spooky until too dizzy to aim correctly. "Take that, Clyde!"
-----------
1) Recover from stun
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to CanondumbC
3) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to SpookyB
*) Gust to SpookyC
SpikeyA: Deleted!
SpikeyB: Deleted!
SpikeyC: Deleted!
SpikeyD: Deleted!
SpookyA: Deleted!
SpookyB: Deleted!
SpookyC: Deleted!
CanodumbA: Deleted!
CanodumbB: Deleted!
CanodumbC: Deleted!

Kitsune.exe: 80 HP

All Attacking Viruses Deleted! The WinRAR is j00!

Rewards:
BlackRose Get: 800z
Kitsune Get: Recov10
"Oh yeah! We're on a roll!" BlackRose cheered, pumping her fist into the air, her bunny companion seemed to hop up in happiness as well.
"On to the next one!" BlackRose declared, her arm in a "I proclaim" stance. "Let's go Kitsune-kun, Bunny-tachi!" The black crusader wandered further into the net.

((Darr... A Battle 4 is requested.))
"So..." Kitsune asked, as he followed BlackRose, "any idea where we are going? Or are you just winging it, like I usually do? Though, I don't have wings..." While rambling, however, he stared at BlackRose, analyzing her. It seemed almost as if he was trying to read her mind.
"What's wrong," Scott asked Kitsune, using a private channel so only Kitsune could hear.
"... I don't know... something is strange about... never mind." Suddenly, his attitude changed. "Not that you ever had one in the first place!"
"Hey..."
As the two Navi travel, they reach more level ground without the previous cracks or blemishes. Things seem peaceful until a dark cloud passes overhead. A loud screeching can be heard and, as the Navi look up to examine the clouds, they discover that the dark shape is a mass of Seedbats hovering over the two Navi. The bats look hungry and, as if things couldn't get worse, another group of the blue wolves move slowly into view.

Terrain: Normal

Virus Attack!

SpikeyA: 90 [FRONT!]
SpikeyB: 90 [LEFT!]
SpkeyC: 90 [RIGHT!]

(Each Spikey is on a different side of the battlefield and cannot be group targeted.)

SeedBatA: 50
SeedBatB: 50
SeedBatC: 50
SeedBatD" 50
SeedBatE: 50
SeedBatF: 50
SeedBatG: 50
SeedBatH: 50
SeedBatI: 50

Kitsune.exe: 80 HP

Battle 4! Fight!
"Hmmmm..." BlackRose 'Hm'd,' analyzing the battlefield.
"Hmmmmmmmmm......" her netop 'Hm'd' also analyzing the situation.
"Twelve viruses," BlackRose commented, finishing her calculations.
"I've got an idea," Ace commented, texting a message to Kitsune and Scott, which read.

On BlackRose's signal, push the Spikey on the left to the front. BlackRose will handle the Spikey to the right and I'll hit them off with my combo. Meanwhile, fire at the Seedbats and destroy as many as you can. Got it?

The Operator waited desperately for a reply. BlackRose tightened her fighting stance while glancing at the area. The wind from the netscape seemed to respond to her thoughts as she glanced back and forth from her enemies to her allies.

1 second passed.

And in a great moment of tension, BlackRose chopped her hand in front of her, apparently making the signal, and a burst of wind shot from her current point to the Spikey on the right and attempted to force the wolf virus to the center.

-TURN SPLICE-

Turn Summary:
*Gust: Move SpikeyC to the Front
"That's the signal," Kitsune exclaimed. He took in a deep breath of air, strong enough to suck objects toward him. He hoped it was sufficient to bring the virus close enough for BlackRose to eliminate. Suddenly, Kitsune burst into flames, though these flames vanished as quickly as they appeared. "What happened," Scott asked his navi as he slotted in a Shotgun chip.
"Just lettin' off some steam, Scott."
"That wasn't steam... anyways, are you ready to fire your shotgun?"
"Yeah! Which one should I fire at?"
"Not this again... regardless of which one I choose, you are going to fire at a different-"
At that moment, Kitsune released a fierce piercing blast from his mouth, which speeded towards the fifth and sixth SeedBats. "I hope that disrupts your plans," he yelled at the bats, as Scott slotted in the next chip, a Cannon. "Take THIS!"
The next blast was much larger, though less powerful, than the first. He hoped this blue energy missile would be enough to at least damage the first SeedBat. "Next Chip! Next Chip!"
"All right, Kitsune... SLOT IN THUNDER! Shocking, isn't it?"
"That was a lame joke... ah, well. Take this!"
All three of kitsune's tails started glowing and crackling with electricity. Then, the tails all pointed different directions -the left one pointed up and to the left, the middle straight up, and the right one straight to the right. "Kiiitsuuuuuune Chaaarge!" bellowed Kitsune as he released the three charges from his tails as arcs of lighting, heading towards the ninth SeedBat. "Shocking, isn't it."
"Hey," interjected Scott, "I just said that!"
"Yeah, but it is cooler when I say it."
--------------------
*) Gust to SpikeyB
1) Battlechip - Shotgun [50dmg+splash?] to SeedBatE
2) Battlechip - Cannon[40dmg] to SeedBatA
3) Battlechip - Thunder[40dmg+stun] to SeedBatI
-TURN SPLICE END-

The Spikeys were moved, or were attempted to be moved anyway. BlackRose sprung into action, whipping a black rose out of nowhere and throwing it directly in front of the positioned Spikeys while yelling, " ENTRAPPING NECTAR!" activating the sig attack, where a giant wave of yellow paste like substance exploded out of the flower. The tidal wave of goo came down upon the three wolf viruses, attempting to envelop and bind them in place.
"Wideshot! Slot-in!" Ace yelled, sending his navi the chip with all due speed.
BlackRose already had her bouquet of blue roses out and at the moment the chip data was uploaded, the elegant valkyrie sent bursting forth an encompassing wave of water out of the bouquet at the Spikeys, attempting to wipe them out once and for all.
"Next!" Ace shouted, slotting some chips in.
A curved wooden blade materialized in BlackRose's hand and the heroine of justice gripped it tightly, and drew the Boomerang back.
"Ya know, I haven't use this thing for a while," BlackRose commented, smirking.
"Let's save the chit chat for later. Wipe them out!" Ace commanded.
"Yes sir! EAT THIS!" BlackRose shouted, sweeping her right arm towards her front and letting go of the boomerang, sending it spinning at a deadly angle towards the Seedbat army that floated above them, hoping that it would cut through at least three of the viruses.
With no time to waste, the black crusader got her bouquet of roses out again, still blue in color, and aimed at the side area of the Seedbats. She sent a familiar arc of water gushing forth at the viruses, attempting to rid them from the net area as quickly as possible.
"That's good enough, let's wait," Ace ordered, watching the viruses.

Turn Summary
*Gust: Move SpikeyC to Front
1. Caramel Stickiness to SpikeyA,B,C (If they're all together) [Unable to dodge for 1 turn]
2. Wideshot1 to SpikeyA,B,C (If they're all together) [60 Aqua DMGx2 = 120 Aqua DMG]
3. Boomerang1 to SeedbatsG,H,I [60 DMG]
4. Wideshot1 to SeedbatsA,B,C [60 DMG]
((BUMP))
A mass deletion occurs with the Spikeys being flung about, tarred up and washed out. Many of the SeedBats are wiped out, but two remain flying as the smoke clears. I guess you folks should have chosen your targets a bit better. The final two viruses burst into a frenzy, each attacking one of the Navi.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpkeyC: DELETED!

(Each Spikey is on a different side of the battlefield and cannot be group targeted.)

SeedBatA: DELETED!
SeedBatB: DELETED!
SeedBatC: DELETED!
SeedBatD: 50
SeedBatE: DELETED!
SeedBatF: 50
SeedBatG: DELETED!
SeedBatH: DELETED!
SeedBatI: DELETED!

Kitsune.exe: 60 HP
BlackRose: 90HP