The Legend of the ACDC Net Kitsune

"Alright Kitsune! I'll clean this up! You protect the little guys!" BlackRose announced, sweeping into action.
"You got a plan?" Ace questioned, taking chips from out of his folder. The operator had an amused look on his face as he watched the battle.
"Nope! Just pure blasting their faces in!" BlackRose replied, a cheerful expression on her face.
"Right! Shotgun! Heatshot! Slot-in!" Ace yelled, the adrenaline in his system going up to a hazard level.
"EAT LEAD, VIRUSES!" BlackRose yelled aiming a bouquet of black roses at one of the Seedbats and firing forth a giant eruption of energy bullets that screamed towards her foe and attempted to annihilate the virus completely.
The night raven swung around and aimed her bouquet at the other Seedbat, the roses in her arrangement now the normal red color one would see at a nice flower garden.
"Burn Baby Burn! Disco Inferno!" BlackRose and Ace sang as the caped crusader sent out a burst of fire from the bouquet whizzing through the air at the Seedbat, ready to burn it to a crisp.
The agent of Requiem got in a ready stance, glancing to and fro at her enemies, waiting to move out of the way if they should ever retaliate.

Turn Summary
1. Shotgun at SeedbatD [50 DMG]
2. Heatshot at SeedbatF [40 Fire DMG x2 = 80 Fire DMG]
3-4. Dodge
"I shall protect these Bunnies with each ounce of strength I have left! I shall not let you down!" With this "battlecry", Kitsune tried to move the weakened Bunny behind the others. All of a sudden, it seemed like Kitsune got bigger, though maybe it was because of his defensive stance protecting all of the Bunnies at the same time. "I will not let you hurt them, SeedBats!"
----------
*)Gust to move BunnyC to safety
1,2,3) STAND GROUND!!! [Protect Bunnies]
Viruses: Deleted!

Kitsune.exe: 60 HP
BlackRose: 90HP
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 20

You've won again, sirs.

Rewards: Zenny!

Kitsune: 600z

Blackrose: 900z

Also...Sadly, as I have to leave: *Click! Thud!* Un-Locked!
((See ya Zan))

"Well, that wasn't bad at all," BlackRose commented cheerfully.
"One more battle, my friends?" Ace suggested.
"Yeah, let's just do one more, I'm sure it'll be great," BlackRose added, smiling at the Bunnies and her netnavi partner.

((Up for a Battle 5, you ready zyborg?))
((Bump for zyborg))
"I'm ready," Kitsune replied, "though I'm not sure how much longer I can battle. Gah!" Kitsune fell to the ground. "Are you all right," Scott asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Kitsune shrugged off the pain and continued on with BlackRose.
(NYAHAHA! BATTLE FIVE IS MINE!)

Advancing on the two navis, they are surprised to see such a large group of... bunnies?! Yes, many many Bunny viruses are advancing on the two navis, their ears sparking with electricity. Seeing the three bunnies with BlackRose and Kitsune, the viruses eyes narrow with anger. Apparently, this is who the three viruses had been running from.

Bunny Horde: 600 HP

BlackRose: 90 HP
Kitsune: 60 HP
BunnyA: 20 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
BunnyC: 50 HP

-BATTLE 5! FIGHT!-
"TRAITORS!!!" Kitsune yelled at the Bunnies, "I PROTECTED YOU!
"Well," Scott replied, "What did you expect? They're viruses. It is in their nature."
"True, true. Let's do this!
"Now... which target should be priority one?" He looked around at the viruses. Suddenly, the Japanese symbols on Kitsune's head glowed bright. <<Targets... BunnyC, BunnyD, BunnyF. This has a decent chance of destablizing the group,>> Kitsune said.
"What happened to your voice," Scott asked. "There are less-than and greater-than signs in it, according to the PET's 'Navi Subtitle' system.
<<I have entered Wisdom Mode through the Wisdom Subroutine. I can now use all the wisdom I have accumulated to the best of my advantage>> "Uh... I lost it," Kitsune said faintly, but normally. "At least I know which to attack. Can ya send me a Shotgun?"
"Uh... okay, "Scott replied. He slotted in the shotgun chip first, which didn't last long. Kitsune had fired the shot from his mouth at "BunnyC", trying to hit it and "BunnyD". He then used the wind to send himself flying backwards, landing on his feet.
"Send me a Rageclaw," Kitsune commanded.
"Sure, sure. RageClaw, Slot in!"
Kitsune's claws became as hard as steel and three times as long as they were. Suddenly, he jumped into the horde of viruses, trying to pounce on the Bunny he dubbed BunnyF. He then jumped back to his original location.
--------------------------------------
<??> Wisdom Mode [Increases MP... I mean, doesn't do anything:P]
1) Battlechip - Shotgun[50dmg + splash] to Bunny Horde
*) Gust to self, use to dodge
2) Dodge
3) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to Bunny Horde
"That's a lot," BlackRose commented.
"Well, we've got a surprise for them," Ace smirked, taking out some chips out of his folder.
"Electric types, well, these guys will fall easily," BlackRose stated confidently.
"Let's be on the careful side though! Boomerang! Ringlog! RiskyHoney! Quadruple Slot-in!" Ace yelled, sending his navis the chips.
"Let's go Kitsune-kun!" BlackRose yelled. Since there were so many of them, BlackRose didn't really bother to aim anywhere but where the mass was located. The black crusader drew her her curved wooden weapon back and threw it at the Bunnies, sending it screaming through the air as it spun with awesome velocity at the Bunny horde, attempting to deal some massive damage.
The night raven resumed her attack by pulling a wooden log out of thin air and sending it rolling towards the Bunny army. She then got out two Beehives, holding them straight in front of her.
"Come and get me!" BlackRose taunted as she held the hives up for protection, hoping that the bees inside would counterattack and swarm the virus army. Just in case, the caped crusader summoned wind around herself to help push her out of the way if the Bunnies attacked.

Turn Summary
1. Boomerang1 at Bunny Horde [120 Wood DMG]
2. Ringlog1 at Bunny Horde [100 Wood DMG]
3-4 RiskyHoney1x2 [Block 2 attacks, one for each hive, then counter with a swarm of bees 5x10x2 Wood DMx2 = 200 Wood DMG total]
*Gust: Dodge
OMG. THE BEEZ! THEY SWARM!
Taking out a sizable chunk of the Horde, BlackRose and Kitsune worked well together. Slightly weakening the viruses, Kitsune set them up perfectly for the massive swarm of earthen attacks.
And the allied bunnies just stand there, a strange look in their eyes. They look as if they're... preparing for something?

Bunny Horde: 140 HP

((...Urge to kill allied Bunnies, rising, <twitch>))

"What now?" BlackRose asked.
"Keep fighting, obviously! Ringlog! Double Slot-in!" Ace commanded, sending his navi the chips.
"RAGH! EAT MY WOOD BUNNIES!" BlackRose screamed very angrily, as a sort of attempt to be more in character yet horribly failing. The dark flower blossomed in the battle as she sent her two wooden logs rolling at tremendous speeds towards the Bunny viruses, attempting to mow them down with a vengeance.
"And... that's it?" BlackRose questioned.
"Yup, oh wait, SMOKESCREEN!" Ace yelled, full of silliness as he sent his navi a Minibomb.
"NINJA VANISH!" BlackRose shouted, sticking her tongue out at the Bunny army. She threw the explosive to the ground, covering the area with smoke. The night raven looked around at all side, using the smoke for cover as she got ready to dodge. Responding to her instincts, the wind from the netscape was by the navi's side, ready to aid her evasive maneuvers.

Turn Summary
1. Ringlog1 at Bunny Horde [100 Wood DMG]
2. Ringlog at Bunny Horde [100 Wood DMG]
3. Minibomb [Smoke Cover, Increased Evasion]
4. Dodge
*Gust: Dodge
"Sorry," Kitsune said to the Bunnies beside him. "I saw them, and I thought you sent them. So, these guys don't like you, eh?"
"They... are still on our side," Scott asked.
"It seems that way. Take this!"
Weaving in and out of the viruses, Kitsune takes turns attacking with his fierce claws and dodging attacks. "I realized they were on our side," Kitsune said, "when I entered Wisdom Mode."
"Wisdom Mode?"
"Yeah, one of the three modes, along with Dark and Light, that were programmed into me by my maker."
Wow, thought Scott, I'd sure like to meet my navi's creator. Well, I'll think about this after the battle.
---------------
*) Gust to self, dodge
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to Bunny Horde
2) Dodge
3) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to Bunny Horde
BLARGH! VICTORY AGAINZ!

Bunny Horde: DELETED

-Victory!-
Prizes:
BlackRose: 1100z
Kitsune: 600z, Zapring1
"Hmmm... Interesting," BlackRose commented as they wiped out the last of the viruses.
"Contact us soon," Ace said, sending his e-mail to Scott's PET.
"Try to figure out who Neo Requiem is, go on Internet City perhaps?" BlackRose commented, winking at the fox. "Bye bye, contact us soon!" With that, the navi disappeared in a burst of black light.

Get: FujiwaraShin@home.net
"That was interesting," Kitsune said. "So, you want to learn about my secondary creator? We might find something out in SciLab. Meanwhile, we could check out internet city."
Kitsune burst into flames. When the flames were gone, so was Kitsune.
----------
Jack out
Seeing the navis jack out, the bunnies suddenly enlarged, growing into the figures of Heelnavis.
"Just wait!" you said! "We'll strike soon!" you said! Well guess what? WE WAITED TOO LONG! The second one barked at the leader Heelnavi.
Not listening to his underling, the navi just jacked out. The other two shook their heads, one clutching a wounded arm, and followed suit.