Blowing off some steam

Appearing in the net, Polarman looks around him. "This isn't like the net back home, but it'll do I suppose."

Laughing silently, Klin watches his friend walking in a circle. "Well you trained for a long time in that net, of course it'll mean alot to you."

Looking up, Polarman nods. "I know. Where do you think the best fighting will be?"

"I'd say go north, that always works. Anyway you go you should find some viruses. Just go wherever you want."

Quickly increasing his magnetic polarity, Polarman heads northeast. "This'll be fun." Still smiling, but watching closely, Klin hopes to keep his friend from walking right into to many enemies, knowing that won't daunt him in the most.
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP

Polarman.EXE: 100 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"Look what we got here. A few viruses who think they can challenge me. This should be interesting." Without thinking at all for his own safety, Polar man runs straight at MetoolA, preparing to strike with his fist. Thinking this is not a good stradegy, Klin interfers.

"Download Cannon!" Polarman suddenly finds his fist turned into a cannon. Continuing his charge, he changes his plan slightly. When he gets to within close-combat range with the MetoolA, he jumps over MetoolA. While in the air, he aims and fires the Cannon at MetoolB. Landing facing away from MetoolA, he ducks and rolls himself, hoping to dodge any attacks aimed high up.

1. Download Chip
2. Cannon (40 x 1)
3. Dodge
[Just so you know--

--downloading and using a Chip is considered to be one total action. You can use up to three Chips in a turn, and you don't have to waste turns downloading them. You can edit your post to reflect that.]
(Yeah I was talking to Majin about it today at work, and he said I had it wrong. I read the rules just in case it had been changed since the original, I must've read them wrong)

"Look what we got here. A few viruses who think they can challenge me. This should be interesting." Without thinking at all for his own safety, Polar man runs straight at CannondumbA, preparing to strike with his fist. Thinking this is not a good stradegy, Klin interfers.

"Download Cannon!" Polarman suddenly finds his fist turned into a cannon. Continuing his charge, he changes his plan slightly. When he gets to within close-combat range with the CannondumbA, he jumps over it. While in the air, he aims and fires the Cannon at MetoolA. Landing facing away from CannondumbA, he spins arounds, lifting his leg into the air while spinning, and slams it down hard on top of his foe. Shifting his foot, he uses the Cannondumb to push himself away from his enemies, keeping an eye on them just in case they attack.

1. Cannon (40) MetoolA
2. Attack (8) CannondumbA
3. Dodge

(Not sure about the normal attack, I believe I have the right damage. If I read correctly it is your attack x rapid x 2 which should be 8 for me. If incorrect just ignore what i put as the damage and tell me what it acctually is. sorry lol.)
(I feel the need, the need for......bumping)
A Cannon boomed, wiping out a Metool before it could even get into an attacking position. Polarman lay down a savage kick on the noggin of a Canodumb, putting a big dent in its casing. The other Canodumb locked onto Polarman and fired, but the Navi landed from his kick gracefully, causing the shot to miss badly.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 40 HP
CanodumbA: 42 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP

Polarman.EXE: 100 HP
"One down, three to go!" Polarman yells as he once again charges. This time however, he expects the chip that comes, and shifts his running stance accordingly.

"Download Rageclaw!" Already running at MetoolB, he has his right hand back so that he is ready. Running past MetoolB on its left, he slashes as he passes by. He continues his charge at the Cannondumbs, aiming himself at CannondumbB. He runs right past CannondumbA, jumping high into the air and bringing the Rageclaw down hard on CannondumbB's head. Letting the Rageclaw go, he shifts his weight to his hand as the bear claw dissapates. He flips himself over CannondumbB and rolls himself away from the combat, at least for now.

1. Rageclaw (40) MetoolB
2. Rageclaw (40) CannondumbB
3. Dodge
With a strike of his Rageclaw, Polarman put the other Metool out of comission before it could do any harm. A second slice with the clawed weapon brought the second Canodumb to within an inch of its life. Both of the Canodumbs locked on and fired; Polarman avoided the second virus's shot by leaping straight over it, but the first Canodumb's blast connected with his back and sent him sprawling face-first in a ruined landing.

MetoolB: DELETED!
CanodumbA: 42 HP
CanodumbB: 10 HP

Polarman.EXE: 80 HP
Klin watches as Polarman gets up off the ground. Ah boy, this could be bad.

Dusting himself off, Polarman looks at CannondumbA. "I'll leave you for last." He turns toward CannondumbB and charges quickly at it. When he gets to within a few feet, he jumps into the air and flips, bringing down his right foot hard on top of CannondumbB, putting his left foot down on the ground. Still keeping his left foot on the ground, he pulls back his right foot and kicks it once again. He turns around toward CannondumbA and glares. "Now you die!" He charges at CannondumbA yelling "Klin can I get the shotgun!"

"Right. Download Shotgun!"

Running toward the Cannondumb, Polarman suddenly drops to the ground and rolls up right in front of it, putting the shotgun right in its face. "Bye." he says with a small smile and fires the shotgun.

1/2. Attack (8 x 2) CannondumbB
3. Shotgun (50) CannondumbA
The viruses are destroyed, but Polarman is alarmed to find that the enemies have no faces to point the shotgun towards!

MetoolB: DELETED!
CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!

Polarman.EXE: 80 HP

--VICTOLY! TRY NEXT STAGE!--

Receive: 100 zenny, Cannon
(I am alarmed. Poor viruses with no faces. *Consoles faceless virus*)
"Well that was fun, but I could use a few more fights to cool off completely." Polarman says slyly.
Klin laughs. "Of course you do. Go on, have your fun." Polarman runs off into the net, looking for another group of viruses to fight.
((I missed this one last night cause it was down so far. Bump after 24 hours before telling me about how your topic hasn't been modded, baka.))

Virus Attack!

BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50
Spikey: 90

Polarman: 80

Battle 2 Start!
((Baka yourself, you didn't tell me you were a mod again, and I always feel like I'm being pushy if I bump to often. Also haven't been on in a few days lol.))

Polarman spots the viruses coming at him, but doesn't stop his run. He angles it so the the Spikey is between himself and BunnyA and B, as he charges the Seedbats.
"Klin, a little ammo would be nice."

"On its way. Download Cannon! Download Cannon!" Klin shouts as he sends both of the cannon chips to Polarman.

As each of his arms turn into a cannon, he aims one at each of the Seedbats, firing when he believes he has a good shot. As the cannons go off, he stops suddenly and dives to the side, away from the Spikey and the Bunnies.

1/2. Cannon SeedbatA(40) and SeedbatB(40)
3. Dodge
Both Seedbats are shot, but neither go down. Polarman manages to evade a fireball from the Spikey, but a Bunny zaps him, making his limbs freeze up for a second.

SeedbatA: 10
SeedbatB: 10

Polarman: 60(stun! minus one action)
Stunned by the Bunny, Polarman takes a second to shake it off. "Klin the shotgun please."

"Gotcha. Download Shotgun!" Polarman already has his arm up and pointed toward BunnyA, hoping he has it angled properly that the splash damage might hit BunnyB. He then once again dives away, this time toward the Seedbats.

1.Shotgun BunnyA(50) possible splash BunnyB
2. Dodge
The shotgun misses. A bunny attacks, but misses. However, a blow from a bat still manages to land.

SeedbatA: 10
SeedbatB: 10

Polarman: 20
(Ok....I'm not going to win this at all. Not sure what happens if your Navi loses all his health, so I'm gettin out of here.)

Klin is becoming nervous. "Alright Polarman, I'm taking you out. Five on one and you weakened like this, I thought you might have had a chance, but I'm not going to risk it. I'm getting you out."

Polarman begins to argue, but a sudden jolt of pain cuts him short. "Fine."

"Polarman Jack Out!" Polarman is taken out of the net.
(You can't just jack out, unless you use an escape subchip. You must attempt to escape, the formula for which is roughly 20 % chance per action, if I remember correctly.

And if your HP reaches zero, you EJO. Emergency Jack Out. You lose either some zenny or a chip, but nothing else.)
(Yeah I just learned that since Majin is yelling at me. Sorry. I'll make a modified post now, and you can ignore the former)

Klin is becoming nervous. "Polarman, you think you can manage to continue, the odds are definetely against you."

Polarman stands there, trying to shake off the stunning attack. "I'll continue to fight, I refuse to run away!" Polarman shouts.

Kiln sighs. "Alright, well how bout using you special at least, it'll make things a bit easier."

"Fine by me." Polarman concentrates, and as his body slowly loses its magnatism, all of his armor falls of, leaving him in only his undersuit. He stands there and laughs at the viruses. "Lets go!" He shouts, running toward the Seedbats he launches himself into the air and slams a dropkick onto SeedBatA. Then he propels himself the other way, using SeedbatA to add force to his jump, putting himself into a postion he hopes puts most of the enemies between himself and the stronger of his foes. I know I probably won't win this fight, but I refuse to give up to easily!

1. De-Magnatize
2. Attack SeedbatA(8)
3. DOdge