Blowing off some steam

The seedbat still isnt quite dead but its getting there. The bunny and Spikey attack, but both miss.

BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
SeedbatA: 2
SeedbatB: 10
Spikey: 90

Polarman: 20
Seeming like he is about to land on his head, Polarman suddenly rolls in mid-air, landing on his feet. Without wasting a movement, he is suddenly off again, charging at a breakneck pace back toward the Seedbats. At the very least I'll take out one virus. he thinks to himself, starting to laugh.

As he laughs he slids underneath the Seedbats, using their floating to get himself quickly behind them. He is up again quickly, and as he stands he kicks straight back at SeedbatA with his left foot. As the blow lands, he once again uses the unfortunate virus to propel him, this time above its ally, SeedbatB.

Still laughing, he punches down with a hard right at SeedbatB, using gravity to make the attack really count. Not wanting to waste a single action, he quickly shifts his hand from a fist to his flat palm. He puts his left hand down as well, and bending his arms, he swiftly launches himself into the air, straight above the viruses.

1.Attack SeedbatA(8)
2.Attack SeedbatB(8)
3. Dodge
((In the future, dont autohit. You don't know you actually hit something until a mod tells you that you did.))

Polarman beats up on a bat, smacking the one down to deletion, though he misses the other one. Both Bunnies attack, but both miss.

BunnyA: 50
SeedbatA: DELETED!

Polarman: 20
(Hehe opps sorry, I was even thinking about that when I posted.)

Up in the air, Polarman decides he needs a little more power if he is going to take these guys out. He slowly starts charging up energy, looking down at all of his opponents, trying to decide which would be the best to attack.

The Seedbat left wouldn't be worth it. He could try for the Spikey, but with its porcupine-like back, he could possibly hurt himself. There was only one choice, but it would more than likely leave him wide open. Heh, ah well, what's life without a little thrill everynow and then.

Finally he feels all the energy he needs in his fist. Pointing himself straight down, he aims to go full speed free-fall at BunnyA. His fist is pulled back, and the second he gets close enough, he punches full out.

1/2. Charging
3. Charge Attack BunnyA(32)

(After this turn no longer in De-Magnatize mode. Returns to normal and move starts to recharge at beginning of next turn....if I last that long lol.)
The bunny is hit. The spikey tries to attack, but misses. However, an attack from the bat lands.

BunnyA: 18

Polarman: 1
Polarman slowly gets to his feet. He can feel the little bit of power left in him. The sudden return of his armor feels alot heavier than it normally would.

"Polarman! You need to run for it! Get out of there, now!" Klin yells at the screen.

Shaking his head slowly, Polarman begins to walk, slowly gathering speed, he charges at the viruses, yelling "I refuse to lose to the likes of you!"

Knowing his frined doesn't stand a chance, Klin does the only thing he can. "Download Rageclaw!"

Polarman doesn't stop his run, barely seeming to notice his new appendge. His charge leads him straight toward SeedbatB. He brings the Rageclaw forward in a vicious slash, not stopping for a second, he shifts the angle of his dash toward BunnyA, where he once again slashes with a deadly ferocity. He still does not stop. Seriously injured, he is still making plans in his head. He runs until he has himself in the proper position. He is right inbetween BunnyB and the Spikey. Hopefully, if I am quick enough, I can get them to damage each other a bit, and possibly pull off a win He stands there, never still, constantly shifting in every direction, hoping that when they attack, he will move in a direction they won't expect.

1. Rageclaw SeedbatB(40)
2. Rageclaw BunnyA(40)
3. Dodge
Polarman's accurate Rageclaw slash tore the Seedbat to pieces. The lone Spikey coughed up a fireball to spit toward Polarman. The big flaming meteor filled Polarman's vision, but instead of completely taking his head off, the Navi dove underneath the blazing projectile to avoid its fury. He scrambled back up again, hacking at the crippled Bunny.

BunnyA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: DELETED!

Polarman: 1 [[color=red]OMIGOD OMIGOD WARNING PANIC OMIGOD[/color]]
Damn my plan didn't work, I'll just have to take them both out quickly and hope I can manage to dodge their attacks. To Klin, "I don't know how I have managed to survive this long, but I might be able to pull this off, so I'm going to go for it."

Klin sighs, and an amused smile appears on his face. "I figured as much. Well you have gotten this far, so don't lose this fight!"

"Wasn't planning on it."

Polarman looks at both of his enemies, and decides to leave the Spikey for last, as it will take the most effort to take it down, and the remaining Bunny coould attack his back.

He charges toward BunnyB, lifting his Rageclaw high in the air. Just before he reaches it though, he pulls his arm down and back, putting the claws together. He then stabs straight out with the claw, aiming for BunnyB's stomach(general area, since I'm not sure if these things have a stomach region). Pulling his arm back again, he angles it properly, and slashes upward, aiming to slice the virus in half.

He then turns around, and slowly starts walking toward the Spikey, watching it's every move to be sure that if it launches an attack, he will be ready to evade.

1. Rageclaw BunnyB(40)
2. Rageclaw BunnyB(40)
3. Dodge
Polarman slices and dices the bunny before backing off to avoid being hit by the SPikey.

BunnyB: DELETED!

Polarman: 1 [OMIGOD OMIGOD WARNING PANIC OMIGOD]
Polarman stands there, fatigued beyond belief, and chuckles slightly. I started this fight losing horribly, but somehow, I've managed to take it down to just me and this Spikey. It's do or die time, I've come this far and... he finishes his thought out loud as he charges the Spikey "I refuse to lose!"

Klin watches, pride and anxiety both swirling around in his gut. Come on Polarman, I know you can win.

Charging straight for the Spikey, Polarman zig-zags his pattern of running, never going in exactly the same direction, never in the same spot, but always heading toward the same goal. When he reaches a little in front of the Spikey, he jumps over it. Flipping himself upside down, he quickly slashes downward onto its head.

He finshes his flip to land on his feet behind the Spikey, facing away from it. He turns around, spinning to his left, to add force to the second slash with his rageclaw, aiming for its hind-quarters.

Now, having attacked twice, Polarman goes for his third. Once again he jumps, high into the air this time. He flips himself so he is upside down, and places the Rageclaw facing straight down, claws come together to look like a spear. He places his left hand on his wrist, helping to keep his attack straight. As gravity starts to bring him back down, he pulls his arm back, so that when the time is right, he will plunge the claw deep into the Spikey.

1. Rageclaw Spikey(40)
2. Rageclaw Spikey(40)
3. Rageclaw Spikey(40)
The spikey is beat down.

BunnyB: DELETED!
Spikey: DELETED!

Polarman: 1 [OMIGOD OMIGOD WARNING PANIC OMIGOD]

Rewards: 225z
Polarman almost falls over, barely believing how the battle went. Klin starts laughing loudly, not caring a bit if anyone is watching him.

"Polarman, you did awesome! You are the man!"

Looking up at his friend, Polarman joins in the laughter. "Just get me out of here, I need a rest to heal up. The sooner I heal, the sooner I'm back fighting."

"Alright with me. Polarman, Jack Out!" Polarman disappears from the net.
(Well since this is still up, I'll continue to use it to post if thats ok)

Polarman appears in the net, looking around casually. "Alright, lets get going. I've been waiting so long for you to get ready, I've gotten bored."

Klin laughs slightly. "Sorry my weak human body needs RNR."

Ignoring his friends response, Polarman charges into the net, looking around for a fight.
A small group of the ACDC variety challenges Polarman.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
Spikey: 90 HP
Bunny: 50 HP

Polarman: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1! FIGHT!-
"Alright, I found some fun already. Lets go." Polarman, as is his usual style, charges head first into the fight. Knowing this is coming, Klin already has a chip at the ready.

"Download Rageclaw!" Polarman's hand instantly turns into the giant claw, which he uses with a deadly grace. He charges straight toward the Metools, letting the claw drag on the floor. When close enough to MetoolA, he does a quick uppercut-slash.

Turning toward the second Metool, he drops to the floor and rolls toward it. When at the perfect spot, he gets his feet under him and leaps over MetoolB, continuing his roll as a flip. He lands behind MetoolB, facing its back. He delivers a wicked slash and tunrs away, watching his remaining enemies. He allows the Rageclaw to dissapate.

He starts to walk toward them, aiming slightly toward the Spikey. He is keeping an eye on both of them though. Sensing what he is planning, Klin has the proper chips ready for download.

1. Rageclaw MetoolA(40)
2. Rageclaw MetoolB(40)
3. Dodge
Polarman's first attack lands successfully, as does the second. He then sidesteps a fireball from the Spikey.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
Spikey: 90 HP

Polarman: 100 HP
"Alright Klin, I hope your ready." Polarman shouts as he charges toward the Spikey.

"Of course, when have I ever let you down. Download Cannon!"

Polarman continues his charge at the Spikey as his arm turns into the cannon. He points it toward the Spikey as though he is going to shoot right away, then suddenly he rolls slightly to the side, curving his roll so he ends up beside the Spikey, firing the cannon off into its side.

"Alright here comes the next one. Download Shotgun!"

Where the cannon was but a few seconds ago, a shotgun has now taken it's place. Polarman begins a quick game of Hide-and-Seek with the Spikey, running in random patterns around it until finally he stops with the shotgun pointing right in it's face. Smiling evily, Polarman fires.

"Ouch, that one has to hurt." Klin says, feeling slightly bad for the Spikey, but still amused.

1. Cannon Spikey(40)
2. Shotgun Spikey(50)
3. Dodge

Turning toward the Bunny, Polarman smirks. He stands where he is, watching the Bunnys movements, ready to dodge and counter in a momnets notice.
The cannon tears into the spikey's side, but as Polarman goes to fire the shotgun, he finds the Spikey smiling back at him evilly. It fires a shot the same time he does, and both connect. The spikey is deleted, the navi wounded, and the Bunny standing there like an idiot.

Spikey: DELETED

Polarman: 70 HP
(Sorry haven't replied in awhile, just started new job working 3rd shift and I'm still getting used to the schedule.)

Polarman is knocked back slightly by the Spikey's attack. "Wasn't expecting that one." Shaking it off, he looks over at the Bunny just standing there. "....ok, this one's not very smart huh Klin?"

Klin's smile grows bigger. "Doesn't appear so. Might as well get rid of it since it doesn't seem to be of any use."

"My thoughts exactly." Polarman says with a smirk. "Mind sending the last cannon chip down."

"Nope, here it comes. Download Cannon!" Polarman's arm transforms as expected. "Alright lets finish this." Polarman runs toward the Bunny with his cannon pointing at it. But instead of shooting right away, Polarman suddenly begins a roll. He rolls right up to the Bunny, and at that point he has his normal arm underneath him. He pushes off the ground, shooting his feet at the Bunny.

After this attack, he uses the last momentum of his push off to right himself, landing on his feet. Looking directly at the Bunny, he charges, slamming his normal arm into the virus(stiff-arm). As he does this, he brings up the cannon as close as he can before the Bunny notices it. "Bye bye." he says with a laugh and shoots off the cannon at point-blank range.

1. Attack Bunny(8)
2. Attack Bunny(8)
3. Cannon Bunny(40)
The Bunny finally came back to its senses and hopped sideways as fast as it could in order to narrowly avoid the first of Polarman's buster shots. Polarman's aim was too good, and he pinged the Bunny with the energy blast anyway. The second also pegged the rattled Bunny, and his trump Cannon blasted the Bunny straight off the Internet.

Spikey: DELETED
Bunny: DELETED!

Polarman: 70 HP

--VICTORY ASSURED!--

Get: Zapring x1, 100z!