Cat girl strikes again!

"Grrr.....i'll delete you....."

Nikko then jumped at Wolfgang once more, but this time she jumped back and backflipped twords the ghost, slashing only once at it as she was still in the air, hopeing to delete it this time. then, as she touched the ground she rocketed twords wolfgang once more, slashing twice this time, maybe she would be able to delete him this time......maybe not as she ran around, maybe she could avoid any attacks from him again if he wasn't deleted this time around.

Overview
Sword while in the air---->Ghost (80)
SwordX2---->Wolfgang (80X2)
dodge
N/A
The Sword clove through the ghost armed with the huge gun, banishing it and its weapon for good. Nikko turned toward Wolfgang, and discovered that he had shown up right behind her again. She stabbed her blade forward, impaling him forcefully upon it. Instead of releasing any kind of scream or any sign of pain, though, the waistcoated Navi simply showed his teeth in another cringe-inducing grin.

"Oh ho! Quite the fiesty kitty, I must admit! I may have finally met my match!"

He brought his gloved fingers up to his lips again, and blew outward. Nikko's sharp hearing picked up a high, shrill whistle that seemed to slice right into her brain. Her paws shot up to cover her ears in a vain attempt to block out the piercing sound. She was not the only one affected; the whistle's power seemed to extend to her Sword, which developed a network of cracks along the blade and shattered apart. The shards fell away and out of the deep wound it had dealt to Wolfgang, disappearing before they hit the ground.

It seemed like the whistle was digging into all parts of Nikko's systems, getting everywhere in her head to distract her like a bright light just on the edge of her vision that she couldn't quite turn her eyes to look at. She didn't even notice the engraved pocketwatch before it smacked her upside the head, sending her reeling.

Wolfgang was in bad shape. Torrents of programming were pouring from the gash in his midsection, and if one looked through the wound, they could see the world on the other side. A large patch of his white hair had been burnt, and one of his crimson eyes had swollen shut. He was nearing the end of his rope, Nikko could tell, but he was still grinning...

...weirdo...

"Wolfgang": 50 HP
SentinelGhost: DELETED!

Nikko.EXE: 55 HP [Stun! -1 action!]
"You'll pay for that......." Nikko still had a ringing noise in her head.
"Woah......takeing advantage of a cat's sesitive hearing, that must have hurt." thought timmy. "Rageclaw battle chip in and download."

As the data reached Nikko, a large bear claw appeared on her right paw, she smiled as she jumped at wolfgang, bearing her teeth. She slashed two times and desided to thrust forwords with the claw, maybe she could impale him on her claw.

"ready......do be deleted?"

Overview
RageclawX2----->Wolfgang (40X2)
attempt to impale Wolfgang on rageclaw---->Wolfgang (40)
N/A
extra dodge
(bump)
The first slash struck true, carving three deep gashes across the middle of Wolfgang's chest. He stumbled back, one hand flying up to grab at the wound, but the grin was still in place. Out of his programming-stained waistcoat's pocket came the silver pocketwatch, and he extended the hand that it was in toward Nikko.

The angel on the watch swung back and forth, appealing immensely to Nikko's feline tendencies, telling her to run after it, go chase it, capture the shiny thing...something was gnawing painfully at the core of her systems, but she just couldn't tear her eyes...from...the shiny...shiny....ever so...shiny...

Her next strike with the Rageclaw scythed way wide, due to her inexplicable fascination with the angel on the silver watch. Then, suddenly, the timepiece swung out of its lulling arcs through the air and bopped her smartly between the ears. Her Rageclaw struck out, though, cutting through Wolfgang's midsection and impaling him helplessly on the talons...

"Ah...dear..." Wolfgang turned his face to the sky, seemed to shrug at whichever gods had decreed his demise, and burst apart in a flurry of data that was swept promptly away by the digital wind...

"Wolfgang": DELETED!
SentinelGhost: DELETED!

Nikko.EXE: 25 HP [[color=red]WARNING! ERROR MESSAGES! APPROACHING DELETION THRESHOLD! WARNING! ERROR MESSAGES! WARNING![/color]]

--VICTORY ASSURED! BOSS DOWN!--

Get: 1000z!
"Wow.....i knew that would hurt."
"Ugh.......why couldn't you have made me something that DIDN'T get so distracted?"
"I like cats. that's all."
"You made me a cat GIRL."
"Jack out, your very wounded and i'd rather not lose you."
"All right. jacking out."

Nikko then downloaded the zenny wolfgang left and jacked out.