"In a flash of silver light!"

Despite her militaristic demeanor, Titania actually turned her head sideways to stare for a moment as she deciphered Teethman's words. She still stood as if ready to draw and fire in an archery contest, but her head was turned sideways at a 90 degree angle, staring, dumbfounded. The look on her pale white face was blank with perplexed disbelief for a few seconds, but Hal's sudden appearance snapped her out of it instantaneously. She nodded, then removed her overlong arrow from its place on the bow and reached behind her back again.

"Don't worry," Titania said loudly, suddenly aware of several new arrivals on the scene. "I won't let you down, Mr. Belfast!" The gem on her forehead glimmered, and she added, "And my counterpart Oberon sends his regards as well."

Hey there. The image of Kazu's smirking face appeared near Titania, facing where Hal had been a moment before. His shock of jet-black hair was disheveled, but somehow the confident expression on his face made up for it. Shortly after, another moving portrait appeared next to his, this time of a blonde woman with virbant blue eyes. She brushed her hair away from her face and blinked a few times, then nodded. Kazu spoke up for her. Well met, Hal. I'm Kazuhiro Ishihara, and this is Sarah Aulani. He was about to continue, but Sarah cut him off with a wink. We'll save the longer introductions for after the battle, she said, a smirk spreading across her own features. Good luck! With that, they both vanished.

From behind her back, Titania drew three somewhat shorter arrows, clenched tightly between her knuckles, each one adorned with a cool blue stripe just behind the flat metal head. To Oberon's amazement, she triple-nocked them and fired all three at once.

They traveled upwards in an arc, then rained down like hail on the group of virii. Titania, however, was gone, already skipping into a delicate dance of footwork, ready to move at any moment.

Preparation (triple-nock)
AquaNdl1 [20+40 (Sudden Strike) to ShrubbyA, 40 to SpikeyA, 40 to SpikeyB, extreme accuracy]
Dodge
<(FOUR?! Oy, this is getting confusionating...Only Teethman and Titania are in this one, right?)>

As the spikey and a shrubby are torn into, the remaining virii attack, but only a zapring finds it's mark, to be deflected by teethman.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: 50
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50

TeethMan: 100

Titania: 150
Let's finish this. We have people waiting in the wings.

"So I noticed," said Titania with a smirk, a bit of her counterpart showing through. "Engaging now!"

Right on cue, Kazu sent exactly the chips that Titania was hoping for. With an approving nod, she internally complimented him on his choice-- the man was more experienced than most humans could tell, except, of course, for Sarah. "Clear!" She shouted to Teethman, hoping he would understand, as she nocked a very short, light arrow and drew. The massive bow barely even had to bend before the arrow was drawn all the way to the head, where there was a barely visible orange stripe on the otherwise white shaft.

She let the first arrow fly, then reached behind her back and, at lightning speed, fired five more in rapid succession, her hands a blur. Each arrow flew true, and when the last one hit its mark her final arrow was already nocked and drawn. This one was at least twice the length of the others, and had one purple and one blue stripe behind the head. Despite the massive weight that it must have taken to draw such a huge bow to that extent, Titania's body language was as steady as her hands.

She exhaled slowly before letting it fly. It flew towards the remaining Shrubby like a spear, and rammed into its center as if it had been launched with the power of a 12-inch cannon.

"I will prove myself," she said quietly, lowering her bow and not even moving out of her firing stance as she glowered at the enemy position. "I have waited too long for this day."

The sapphire jewel set in her circlet glimmered, then went back to its usual ice-cold blue.

[Breakdown]
Vulcan1 [30] BunnyA
Vulcan2 [20 BunnyA, 10 BunnyB]
Shotgun [50 Shrubby, splash BunnyB]
Teethman drew his arms back into their position at his sides, holding them at length first to avoid being smacked as they whirred and conformed back to their original shape. The blackened spot from the electric attack his arms had absorbed seemed to fling soot harmlessly into the air as the arm came to a stop in its original position. "Hal," Teethman said, not overly concerned, "Why proceed you believe these men are lynching circumventing?"

"Hmm... Surely they don't recognize you from the Netbattling we did so many years ago... I mean, I've changed your design up, and nobody here seems intimately familiar enough to recognize you disregarding the edits. I guess maybe they were just in the area? Well, help is help: let's concentrate on finishing this up for now. If I didn't know better, I'd say she's trying to mop this up herself: let's see if we can't at least get a few hits in before she tears that group to pieces. I'm sending you two Cannons: use them to take out the Bunnies in case the shots don't all land correctly. It would be embarrasing," Hal thought, putting his hand on his chin and adopting his most suave smile, "to have that Zapring hit and get stopped in front of Kazuhiro," he stopped, again adjusting his expression to a winning flash of the teeth that only Teethman would catch, "and the lovely Titania and Miss Aulani..."

Teethman shrugged, the rise of his shoulders corresponding with the commencement of the formation of his weapons. The arms had already finished piling their links on top and extending barrels to form the twin cannons by the time they fell back at his sides. Casually, he raised them into the air and took aim for the two Bunny viruses his ally had already unloaded Vulcan fire on. Releasing the shots, he talked loudly to overcome the sound of his arms whirring back into their unstacked form, making certain to stay wary to counterattack. "Miss Titanus? This ally... O' Baron, you regarded- where exists he present?"

Cannon to BunnyA [40]
Cannon to BunnyB [40]
Prepped dodge
Rat-tat-tat! Bam! Shhhhhpow! The guns do their jobs.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: !DELETED!
BunnyA: !DELETED!
BunnyB: !DELETED!

TeethMan: 100
Titania: 150

VICTORY!

GET:
Teethman: Heatshot, 200 zenny
Titania: Zapring1, 150 zenny
Those two had taken out those viruses in record time, admittedly--but there had been two of them, and hardly more viruses that he had started with. Uncrossing his arms, he strode towards the two viruses that were watching the last wisps of viral data drift away on an unseen wind. Time to make an awesome impression.

"Hey," he said, grinning darkly at both of them, and glancing at the third shadowy Navi that stood slightly removed. "'Sup. Name's Raiden. You guys new around here? You look like it." His grin got wider, until it was pretty much just a baring of teeth. "Guess I'll offer my help, huh?"
This time, Titania stared openly, but blankly, not dramatically or incredulously-- sincerely trying to understand. Teethman's English was the strangest thing since Seraphim's delusional vision of the world. "Are you addressing me?" She asked finally, hanging her bow by its string over her left shoulder. To save the awkwardness of the situation, Sarah's face appeared in a floating window, facing Teethman. When she saw the other two Navis lurking nearby, her face momentarily leaned out of view, and then Kazu's face popped into view in a window next to hers.

As promised, I'm Sarah Aulani, and this is Kazuhiro Ishihara-- nice to meet you all.
Teethman didn't seem to notice Titania's comment as he picked up the rewards from the battle, after pausing a moment to let his hand blocks lock back into their original position. He turned and walked back over to address the two.

"Salutations toward the pair of you. I proceed never believe we were appropriately acquainted prior, Titania. My title is TM.EXEV2," Teethman said, fumbling over the name: he never had quite been able to get it right. "Er, however you might phone me Teeth, as my navigator proceeds. And greetings to you, novel ally Riding. I'm viewing frontward toward battling alongside the all including you."

Hal seemed ill at ease, but he kept his tongue held for now: he wouldn't announce himself until the situation called for it.
"Well..." said Pianissimo in his usual quiet but carrying voice, walking towards the other three navis, "Hello again, Titania. And greetings to you, Raiden and...what was it, Teethman?" He gave the slightest hint of a knowing smirk as he said this, as though he could see what the others were hiding. "I am Pianissimo."
Titania started to shoot a glance at Pianissimo, but stopped herself. Scanners, natrually. No reason to suspect the shadowy Navi. Kazu knew the operator. Still, though, in their position, it was worrying when people knew things that they shouldn't.
<(So, all four of you want a virus fight, right? If I'm wrong, say so and I'll delete this)>

The entire group finds possibly one of the largest groups of virii ever seen. Variety hour!

MetoolA 40HP
MetoolB 40HP
MetoolC 40HP
CannondumbA 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP
CannondumbC 50HP
ShrubbyA 50HP
ShrubbyB 50HP
ShrubbyC 50HP
BunnyA 50HP
BunnyB 50HP
BunnyC 50HP
SeedbatA 50HP
SeedbatB 50HP
SeedbatC 50HP
SpookyA 50HP
SpookyB 50HP
SpookyC 50HP
SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP

Teethman 100HP
Titania 150HP
Pianissimo 100HP
Raiden 100HP

WARROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
"I suppose more introductions will have to wait," said Pianissimo, drawing his katana. "I'm going after the spikeys, you just choose whatever target you feel like..."

A faint wisp of what appeared to be fog rose from the ebony blade as he drew it back behind his head. "And for your sake...I hope you can work in silence, if only for a moment." Rigel slotted in three chips as Pianissimo said this. Seeing what they were, Pianissimo nodded in approval, then made one clean slash through the air in front of him, rending sound itself and extinguishing it from the area. The first chip...a cannon. Relatively useless most of the time for a sword-wielder like Pianissimo. However, nothing was useless to him in this state. Aiming at one spikey, he fired the massive cannon that had attached itself to his arm, but no sound of explosion came. This was good. Pianissimo did his best work when there was no sound to interfere with him.

Water needles, Pianissimo thought as his katana started to glow a silvery blue. Giving another swing of the blade, Pianissimo watched as three needles rained down from above them, while guiding one to the previously targeted spikey, and the other two to a nearby uninjured one. The spines of an overly aggressive and retaliatory fish virus. Their effect should be interesting. Finally the last chip. His katana glowed a brilliant blue, then dimmed slightly, leaving the blade emitting a faint azure light. Dashing toward the final untargeted spikey, Pianissimo slashed with the chip-powered blade, aiming for its neck.

1. Enjoy the Silence - +20 to attacks
2. Cannon SpikeyA - 40-10+20 (50)
3. Aquaneedle - 20*2 (40) SpikeyA, 20*4 (*2 against fire, *2 for two hits) +20 (100) SpikeyB
4. Sword SpikeyC - 80+10+20 (110)

((Man, but EtS is confusing with multiple target attacks))
"Oh snap."

Raiden clapped his hands together and rubbed his palms to warm them up as his eyes strayed across the literal army of viruses that had appeared on the Netscape before them. He was still inexperienced with them, after spending most of his existence on the highly isolated NNDC server, and this group was easily the biggest that he had ever seen. Almost thirty of them against only four Navis...

"This is going to be epic."

He looked over at the others that he had been teamed up with, and saw that the more shadowy guy had already launched himself into a full-scale attack against the viruses. Well, at least he seemed to know what he was doing. However, that teeth dude—Teethman, how predictable—and that girl...what was her name? Titania?...hadn't yet made a move. He didn't overly like the cautious types in this personality phase.

Oh well. Down to business.

He strode out in front of the other two, and crouched down on his haunches. That other Pianissimo dude had cut through the air and annihilated all of the sound that should have been rising from the viruses as they moved in on the attack. Instead, there was only silence. Although he found it a bit unnerving, it was manageable. Raiden reached down and hooked his fingers underneath one of the panels just in front of him. Leaning back on his heels, he peeled the entire panel up like a trapdoor, with the opening facing the nearest batch of viruses. Holding the panel up with one hand, he extended the other toward the viruses, and closed his fingers. The net directly around five of them greyed to a massive degree, and an almost tangible flow of bright energy flowed away through the network, drawn toward his hand. Just before it touched it—timing was critical here, because if he pulled that much power into himself, he'd collapse his coding from the massive overload and effectively delete his entire programming—he pushed his hand down through the hole that had been left in the upturned panel's wake as Pianissimo slashed through the Spikey on the frontlines. The energy headed downward with it, spiralling away into the endless abyss that lay below. As the last dregs of energy seeped into the darkness, he removed his hand and kicked the panel trapdoor shut again.

The area around the viruses in question had been completely drained of colour. Although his attacks only managed to slightly grey out the network, a small block of it had been thrown into a complete greyscale. There was nothing resembling colour left in the afflicted area. The viruses within it were moving noticeably slower than the others were, as if they were encased in a huge block of completely grey Jell-O.

And now was the time to rock.

He straightened up, raised one leg, and slammed it down. He wasn't the strongest of Navis, but the impact was enough to stir loose a few broken fragments of panel. The network directly around him greyed slightly, and the pieces were surrounded in a white energy that levitated them upward. He subtly twitched his hand forward, and the flurry of energy missiles were sent flying at high speed toward one of the Seedbats. Each one produced a minuscule explosion as they made impact with something, but amidst all of the chaos of the viral army bearing down on the Navis, he couldn't see what they hit.

"Raiden, maybe you should try and keep yourself—"

"Bite me," he grinned back in response to what seemed like concern from Anti. Rather, he attempted to say so, but no sound came from his mouth. His eyes momentarily widened in surprise, but before long, he adjusted himself to it and realized that he wasn't going to have the luxury of conversation during this battle.

He slid his foot backwards into a more stable stance that would completely restrict him from getting out of the way of anything. It was a firm point that he soundlessly made, because a moment later, a small sphere of pure water was forming in his hand. He rocked backwards on his heels, and then lunged forward, snapping the watery missile along the ground and skipping it across the panels as if the floor was a lake. It rapidly bore down on one of the Spikeys that had been caught in the block of lag, which looked like they were entirely incapable of avoiding the attack.

[1. Lag Wall on SpookyA, SpookyB, SpookyC, SpikeyA and SpikeyB (reduce virus accuracy, reduce virus dodging ability)
2. Vulcan2 on SeedbatC (10 x 5 = 50 damage)
3. Bubbler on SpikeyA, accuracy up because of Lag Wall effect (50 x 2 = 100 damage. Is there a splash effect on a Bubbler? I can't remember, and the listing says that it doesn't have one.)]
"Hal, proceed these Guides hit you seeming Dashvirus?" Teethman asked his operator. The Navis, all joined in what was supposedly a common cause, seemed to be steadily darting their eyes to and fro, as though each of them could read secrets about the other that his he himself had no way of accessing. This was a far cry from the teamwork Teethman had experienced in the old days, where nearly every Navi his operator chose for him to work with seemed to have warmly welcomed his part in their alliance. He couldn't shake the impression that each was regarding him with an upturned lip; He wasn't going to be the baby tooth in this set. This was just like when he'd fought with the members of the original Requiem to save the Net from Rogues such as [Dirk]. All he had to do was fight the hardest and bring a victory out to put himself on a friendly level with the troupe. He was sure of it. "I think we may-" he began, before he was cut off by the appearance of an army of viruses of other-worldly proportions. At least three members of each and every species residing in the network of ACDC must have decided to take them on. The Navi gulped, before turning back to his operator. "Hal-" he started, as a sudden slash that tore the air in two seemed to turn his voice into a dying cough, as though the action had literally cut the vocal resonations apart. The Navi clutched at his throat area with his blocky arms, sending the signal of what had happened to his operator.

Hal had watched the whole thing, and his original premonitions about the group seemed prepared to prove themselves true. Even as his Navi struggled to release a sliver of noise, the other Navi who had already initiated his next move ,seeming to tear an area of the Net apart, rendering it helpless to his next moves. He clenched his teeth as his pupils dilated. He wouldn't let his Navi see what was reflected in his eyes, because his code was telling him he'd have to see this through to get to the truth, but if his fears were well-founded, the group who he and the seemingly trustworthy Sarah and Kazuhiro were now tied to were more dangerous than he could have imagined. In Hal's book, these kinds of people might be the greatest scum of the Net: those who would willingly tear apart its very fabric to provide protection for themselves. Hal would not accept the idea that the Net could be vandalized for the sake of making it safe but, he'd hold his tongue until he could determine their true intentions. His policy was to never judge people too quickly, and he'd stick to that even now.

Meanwhile, realizing he'd lost the ability to talk, Teethman began trying to deliberately voice each word, hoping his operator would be able to read his lips. He realized that this was futile, however, as soon as he recalled the actual shape of his mouth: anything like reading his lips would be an interesting feat. Compounded with this was the fact that his operator had not yet acknowledged his presence. The Navi realized charades might be the only chance he had now. His plan was to begin work on the fast-attacking Seedbats before they could become a nuisance: with that, he pointed at the enemy and flapped his arms, throwing them off and raising his shield quickly while trying to keep in the air as much as possible and seeming like some kind of deranged chicken. After finishing this performance, Teethman pointed to his right arm as an indication for weapon, then pointed back to the Seedbats and spread his arms, invisioning a great conflagration.

"All right, Teeth, I think I've got a strategy," Hal claimed, still hiding the tone of his voice as carefully as possible: he was fairly expert at it, being almost as impressive of an actor as he was a businessman. "Those Bunnies don't seem to have much attention right now, and if I know them they're going to multiply into a real nuisance if we don't rid ourselves of them fast. Concentrate on taking them out for now. I'm sending a Shotgun now: use this and your own signature, since these... friends of ours seem so intent on tearing apart the enemies themselves. We'll show them what we're made of," Hal declared. Lowering his head and cutting the two way visual communication, Hal thought to himself direly: And if these "friends" turn out to be enemies of the Net, this will show them what they'll be eating in a matter of minutes. Let's just see how this plays out...

Meanwhile, Teethman was left quite to himself on the Net. He opened his mouth to declare his intention to attack, but was disappointed to find the same silence... establishing communication of any kind with his friend Titania would now be impossible. For now, there was no team, except those he had to protect. The Navi released his arm links more quietly than he ever had before, the steam venting noislessly from the broken bonds. The blocks whirled noiselessly around him, and realizing he had no way of informing his allies, he decided to remain distanced from them and gain his targeting on the enemy. With each of the bits focused onto an enemy Bunny, a web of lasers shot forward briefly and attempted to burn a small hole straight through the virus's brightly-colored frame.

After his arms had returned to their original positions, hanging lifelessly from his elbows, a mechanism in right arm activated. The noisy whirring of his links rendered completely silent by the mysterious Navi's attack, the shotgun took shape on Teethman's arm all the same. He rose the weapon, leveling it to meet with the remaining enemy Bunnies. Teethman's mind was distracted: as he operated in silence, even while knowing he was surrounded by three allies, he began to reconjure the shadowy Navis of his past. His mind had long since slipped on exact details without any spark to recall them. Now, however, wasn't the time for such things. He let the shot fly between the two viruses, hoping the stray shot would tear their flimsy metal bodies apart. After the shot had been fired, the smoke still drifting silently from the barrel of the gun, it whirred without commotion into the elongated form that would provide a shield for the Navi. He took cover behind it without much heart.

Sparkling Whites to BunnyA [50]
Shotgun to BunnyB [50+splash]
Shield
Something very bright reflected off of Titania's sapphire jewel as she turned her head to face the massive viral army before them. As her bow appeared in her hands, she felt a deep-seated apprehension from within her chest. It was many things-- a latent distrust for the new faces fighting by his side, perhaps fear of deletion, and to a lesser extent, tension over how he was going to perform in such a sticky situation, against so many opponents.

Mostly, though, it was emotion, struggling against Titania's steely exterior to break free. She knew, at that moment, that the feelings were Oberon's. She shivered slightly as if from a slight chill, out of either fear or something different and implacable, and at that moment she realized that she was alone, standing in the middle of a battlefield, her Operators having vanished and her allies having leapt into the fray. Already, several BattleChips were waiting for her, the ethereal arrows always just under her fingertips, just a gesture away from her enemies' hearts.

From the moment that she took the first step, moving laterally and making a conscious effort to present a poor target, she knew that everything else had disappeared. Not because she was alone, but because she had made it happen: Only the battle remained. She dashed behind her allies and around her enemies in a wide arc, searching for the perfect angle, always staying out of reach.

Her heavy boots tapped lightly on the Net's hard surface, then suddenly skidded dangerously as she pivoted almost 180 degrees and slid on her heels with her weapon at the ready, already drawn. The arrow was launched forth with the force of a blizzard's battle cry, screaming through the air. It was the size of a spear and the length of a short staff, with a head that could have been used as a knife, launched from a bow that would have made a longbow archer wince, but Titania effortlessly planted her feet, nocked another arrow, drew, and fired with accuracy and grace.

Preparation (cross the field)
Sudden Strike Shotgun [90+splash+accuracy] ShrubbyA/B
Zapring SpookyA [50 elec+stun]
The cannon pops the Spikey in the nose and then Pianoman fires a pin to finish it off. Soon two more fire, the first missing but the second, being bigger, nailed the dog, pinning it down. He then cuts down another with his sword. The bat tries to weave out of the way of the bullets of the Vulcan2, but Raiden is able to follow its actions as if they were in slow motion. He then blows bubbles into the Spikey that his partner trapped. Teethman then chomps a bunny and shoots two more with a gun. Titania does the same, though the two she takes out are bushes. She then zaps a Spooky, stunning it. A canodumb then blasts Pianissimo. A spooky attempts to lick Raiden, but is off a few feet. a bat strikes Teethman's sheild, bringing it down, but leaving him unharmed. A met attacks Titania, but misses her due to her moving around.

MetoolA 40HP
MetoolB 40HP
MetoolC 40HP
CannondumbA 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP
CannondumbC 50HP
ShrubbyA DELETED!
ShrubbyB DELETED!
ShrubbyC 50HP
BunnyA DELETED!
BunnyB DELETED!
BunnyC DELETED!
SeedbatA 50HP
SeedbatB 50HP
SeedbatC 50HP
SpookyA 10HP
SpookyB 50HP
SpookyC 50HP
SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB DELETED!
SpikeyC DELETED!

Teethman 100HP
Titania 150HP
Pianissimo 80HP
Raiden 100HP

((Zapring's only do 40. Also, EN-chan, the sig you just used only lasts this turn, right?))
((Alright, before I do anything, what the hell is a seedbat?))
OOC: Zolem's legacy, one of the very few uservirii that were cooked up by members, not by us during the VACBA plot. It's a little Wood virus with leaves for wings.
Titania didn't even stop to enjoy a moment of smug confidence as she scanned the battlefield once, absorbing and analyzing almost instantly whatever minute detail her pupilless eyes detected in the split-second before she made her decision. Her feet rested lightly on the ground just as she had been trained to do, all that time ago. Even a ranged attacker needed agility and speed to survive.

She was fighting alongside three others, which by all accounts was far more than usual, but still Titania felt... alone. Despite the burning whispers in her heart, the pair of Operators in her head, and the other Navis, something was missing, and both of them knew what it was.

"AquaNeedle. Vulcan." Titania's orders were not barked, but snapped, an emotionless command that was neither a request nor a demand, but instructions that needed to be followed-- now.

It was almost three full seconds (humans were so slow!) before her chips were downloaded. Almost before they were even readied, Titania reached behind her back to retrieve an arrow from her ever-present invisible quiver and nock it. Her feet planted now against the bow's power, she fired three arrows at a steady rate, her tempo gradually increasing until her hands were a blur, launching one deadly projectile after another into the ranks of enemies.

Communicate. I don't want to accidentally shoto you because of your impetuosity. We plan together and our power increases tenfold. If I don't know what you're doing---

Of course she wasn't communicating with her allies at all. She was alone, after all...

Dodge
Boost- AquaNdl [30+20 SpookyB, 20 SpookyC]
Vulcan1 [10 SpookyA, 10+10 SpookyC]
A loud explosion came as the canon's shot hit Pianissimo. He knew then that the silence had ended. Perhaps it was a blessing for his allies, but it made everything harder for him. The noise of battle, people shouting at their operators and at each other, even the sounds of programs and navis running by, oblivious to the battle, it was all distracting for Pianissimo. Nonetheless, the battle was not yet over. Though the distraction had returned, Pianissimo would have to continue fighting. If nothing else, he didn't want to give his allies any more reason to distrust him, not that they didn't already seem to. Even Titania, who he had fought with before, attempting to track the nonexistant sunshine chips, seemed to have doubts about him. Pianissimo didn't want that. Not when nobody suspected anything of a truly evil navi like Chaos, who fooled everyone with a simple GMO file.

Not so daunting now. The enemy is weakened, but we are not. Now that we aren't faced with imminent deletion...the real fun can begin. Pianissimo twirled the sword once, trying to see what his allies would do. Titania had begun shooting once again...it would be better not to get in the way of that. He looked for other possible targets...a lone bush like virus...and a trio of bat viruses that he had never heard of before.

Shrubby - 50HP, wood, attacks by rolling huge logs at people.
Seedbat - 50HP, wood, attacks and defends with it's leaflike wings.

That'll do though Pianissimo, readying the sword once more. A second later, he had drawn level with the seedbats. A slash...another...a third, then Pianissimo jumped away. Heh, if nothing else that probably cut off those silly leaf-wings. Wish I had a fire chip or two, though. Especially with so many wood viruses here. Now, the shrubby...

For after jumping away from the seedbats, he had landed somewhat close to it. "Shotgun, if you would," he whispered to Rigel, who immediately sent the corresponding chip. The blue glow of his katana vanished, and Pianissimo sheathed it, holding out one arm. The armored glove of the arm suddenly grew in length, becoming the barrel of a shotgun. Pianissimo pointed it at the shrubby. A second later he knelt down and fired, hoping it wouldn't get a chance to start rolling logs. Where would these logs come from, anyway? he wondered.

1. Sword SeedbatA - 80
2. Sword SeedbatB - 80
3. Sword SeedbatC - 80
Ability: Swordplay (free dodge after 2 melee attacks)
4. Shotgun ShrubbyC - 50+splash (no target specified for splash).