Being Serious or Stupid?

"Darn it... Red-chan, are you okay?" Jr asked as the fireball struck her. He sighed in relief as he saw her take off again, "Well, I suppose so. Wes, Rageclaw, then Areagrab on my signal."

"Sending Rageclaw, putting Areagrab on stand-by." Wes informed his navi calmly, "Use it when you're ready."

"Thanks." Soulman dashed behind Red, coming around her right flank and striking at the Spikey in front of her with his transformed appendage, "Little girl, you're not concentrating on evasion again." He said in a slightly annoyed tone. He then took his claw and attempted to slam both of the Spikeys' skulls together. Immediately after, he deactivated the weapon and wrapped his arms around his small companion, "Be aware of the enemy's movements and dodging is just as important as laying on damage." Summoning the chip data Wes had stored away, both Red and himself went from in front of the viruses to directly behind them, "I suppose I'll let it go this time, though. Just be more careful in the future." He gently layed her down, then moved a few yards away, taunting the enemies, "Hey, mutts, you still alive or do I need to smack you around some more?"

((1.) Rageclaw, 40, SpikeyC
2.) Rageclaw, 20 to each, SpikeyB and C
3.) Aregrab dodge with Red
4.) Taunt/dodge))
Tha pairs insane attacks manage to delete the remaining spikeys!!!

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SeedbatA: DELETED
SeedbatB: DELETED
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

Red: 110
Soulman: 100

VICTORY!

Rewards:

Red: 300z
Soulman: 150z, Heatshot
As soon as it was clear the enemies were gone, Junior raced over to Red, "Red-chan, are you okay? You took a direct hit earlier." He stooped down so that he was eye level, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Really, you don't need to try so hard. You're allowed to concentrate on dodging the enemies as well as hitting them."

"Reward downloaded. Gonna move on?" Wes asked.

"That's up to Red-chan. If you're up for it, we can do more, but you got to promise me you'll be more careful." Junior looked at his friend, a bit concerned.

((Battle 3, if RS says its okay.))
"Yeah, I'll be more careful." Red replied to Soulman. She looked coldly at the area where the Spikey's were for a breif instant and then resumed her usual carefree smiling face. "Come on! Let's go!" Red proclaimed, pointing forward and draggin Soulman along.

((BATTLE 3 HAJIME!))
The pair finds another team of viruses!

CannondumbA 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP
CannondumbC 50HP
BunnyA 50HP
BunnyB 50HP
BunnyC 50HP
BunnyD 50HP
SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP

Red 110HP
Soulman 100HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
"Bunnies...." mumbled Junior, "So that's what I have to fight? But they're kind of cute... Send a Shotgun, then I'll use my Flash like last time."

"Got it. Sending Shotgun." Maybe Wes wouldn't have to do any thinking this round. He opened a bag that he had brought with him and pulled out a book, "Well, if you've got your own plan this time, I'm just going to read some manga and let you handle things." Wes lazily propped his head up with one arm, setting his PET aside and began flipping through the pages, "Just yell if you need something...."

"You... ass. At least pay attention. What if I miss something vital?" Junior sighed as the only response he recieved was some muttering about how hot some character was. He was really hoping it was a girl name. Switching back to offense, he squinted at the canodumbs, trying to line up a shot. He stretched out his arm towards the middle one, hoping the attack would at least graze one of the ones on the side. releasing the energy, a small bang could be heard as the attack data ripped through the air, "And now it's time for my super sexy technique." Junior struck a pose, letting his magnificent body power up. Bringing all the energy to his center, he released it all in a splendid beam of artful beauty, "Soul Flash!" The dazzling attack shined and sparkled through the air, and its user placed a hand thoughtfully under his chin as he viewed the attack, flashing a winning smile. How lovely. Such a powerful performance would leave the Spikey in awe... though the price for viewing such excellance head-on was one's vision. Oh well, it would probably find it worth it. Junior then watched the rest of his foes. One of them would attack, no doubt out of jealousy. He must be ready. He looked at the navi accompanying him. She may be young, but she was still a girl. A female opinion would be nice would be nice for his attack, "So, Red-chan, did you like my preformance? I can't wait to see what you come up with as well!"

((1.) Line up attack
2.) Shotgun, 50+splash, canodumbB
3.) Soul Flash, 40+lowers accuracy, SpikeyA
4.) dodge))
The only response Soulman received was a thumbs up[ and a wink.
"Okay, let's get rid of these thing shall we?" Shin asked his navi, tapping two chips against his pants.
"Sure, let's not make them suffer for long." Red replied to her netop.
"Okay then, aim for the Bunnies, Boomerang! Shotgun! Slot-in!" Shin commanded, sliding the chips into the PET.
"Roger that!" Red shouted, forcefully pulling the Boomerang out of her picnic basket and pulling her arm back. The navi took aim at three of the Bunny viruses and sent the wooden rpojectile flying towards them. A spinning toy of doom descended upon the virii and attempted to slice through them all.
With no time to waste, Red pulled out her one-barreled gun from the picnic basket and shot the remaining bunny with a concentrated blast of bullets flying right at it. The navi then gathered wind around her legs and sped out of the way of any oncoming attacks.

Turn Summary
1. Boomerang1 to BunniesA,B,C [60 DMG Wood]
2. Shotgun to BunnyD [50 DMG]
3. Dodge
Junior blasts a pair of Cannondumbs away, before scarring and blinding a Spikey.
The Boomerang sends two Bunnys to their deaths. Red's packing heat! The blast takes out another dumbfounded Bunny!

The remainder attack, with a Bunny connecting with Red, sending her plummeting from the air!

CannondumbA 50HP
CannondumbB !DELETED!
CannondumbC !DELETED!
BunnyA !DELETED!
BunnyB !DELETED!
BunnyC 50HP
BunnyD !DELETED!
SpikeyA 50HP (BLIND!)
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP

Red 90HP (stun! -1 action!)
Soulman 100HP
"Damn it, Red!" Junior cried frantically as he watched the cloaked figure fall.

"Sending Areagrab." came a bored voice.

"Huh?" Junior suddenly found himself in the air as well, and as he held his arms out, a small girl plopped into them, "Uh... hello again, Red-chan."

"You haven't cleared them yet. They're right below you." Wes sighed, "Anyway, drop this on them as you pass over the group. Sending Ringlog1."

Junior held out one of his arms, keeping the other aruond Red, and tried to aim his palm directly over the blinded Spikey. As a chunk of wood appeared in his hand, he checked its trajectory one last time and then relinquished his grip. Now for the next problem, namely the ground. He wrapped his arms around Red tightly as he hit the net's floor. After he regained his balance, he gently placed her back down on the netscape, "Like I said, you gotta be more careful, Red-chan. Anyway, looks like we're almost finished, so just hang in there a bit longer."

"Sending Heatshot." Wes mumbled, "I'm getting behind on my reading..."

Junior whipped around, firing the red hot blast from his palm directly at one of the remaining Spikeys. Hoepfully it wouldn't be long now. Hopefully, because he only had two chips left after this, both weak.

((1.) Areagrab to rescue Red
2.) Ringlog1, 50 Wood, SpikeyA from above
3.) Land/dodge
4.) Heatshot, 40+splash Heat, SpikeyB))
((I wasn't flying, it was more like using the wind to boost my dodge, but whatever))

"Ah!" Red shouted as she was hit by the Bunny's electrical ring. She fell through the ari, when Soulman suddenly caught her. She was saved! She looked on as her rescuer sent a ringlog flying towards the viruses and found out she could move again.
Once they landed, Red got off Soulman and gave a quick, "Thank you" to the navi.
"Looks like your ready to go, let's get that Bunny. Minibomb! Slot-in!" Shin commented as he sent Red the chip.
Red dug through her picnic basket and produced a blue explosive. With careful aim she sent it flying towards the lone Bunny virus and watched it explode on contact. Red then got in front of Soulman after he fired his shot.
"Returning the favor." Red stated, holding her hands out in front of her.
"Guard! Slot-in" Shin siad as he downloaded the battlechip into the PET. Red produced a Met-Hat shaped Sheild in front of Soulman and her, ready to block and reflect any oncoming attacks.

Turn Summary
1. Stunned/saved by Soulman
2. Minibomb to BunnyC [60 DMG]
3. Guard in front of Soulman after he's fired his Heatshot.
Soulman's heroic feats of agility and strength rescued red, while damaging the viruses and avoiding attacks directed at himself. Red landed gracefully enough and pelted one target with a Minibomb. The Spikies retaliated, however, pelting the guard with a shot, and the cannon took advantage of the lowered guard to blast Red.

CannondumbA 50HP
CannondumbB !DELETED!
CannondumbC !DELETED!
BunnyA !DELETED!
BunnyB !DELETED!
BunnyC !DELETED!
BunnyD !DELETED!
SpikeyA !DELETED!
SpikeyB 20HP
SpikeyC 50HP

Red 70HP
Soulman 100HP
((I will need to use subchips soon))

"GRAH! THAT'S IT!" Red yelled, after being hit, for... what the second time in a row. "No more Ms. Prissy girl!" The navi's rage could be clearly seen through the growing Red aura coming out of her body.
"Hmmm... I need to check with my dad about Red's personality quirks." Shin noted to himself as he slotted in two chips. "Go for it Red." Shin said to his navi.
"RAH!" Red yelled as she quickly snatched out her gun from her picnic basket and fired upon the injured Spikey with a powerful shot. She then coverted her right arm to a brilliant blue blade and charged at the Cannondumb. The navi sliced the virus horizontally before gathering wind around her legs and running away from any other attacks at high speeds.

Turn Summary
1. Cannon to SpikeyB [40 DMG]
2. Sword to CannondumbA [80 DMG]
3. Run the hell away from any other attacks
"Why is it the little girl that keeps getting hurt?" muttered Junior in annoyance.

"Because she makes herself a target more than you? Because they're bastards?" Wes suggested, "Sending Cannon, then Rageclaw."

"I'll go with the second opinion." he then aimed his palm at the Spikey Red neglected to attack. He opened fire, then ran foward, prepared to finish the job. He swung his claw in an attempt to smash his Spikey into the other one, in case Red had missed it with her cannon before. He then dashed up to where he thought the Spikey would land and slashed forward to finish anything off. He then made a short retreat, getting out of the way in case anything was still alive.

((1.) cannon, 40, SpikeyC
2.) Rageclaw, 20 to each, SpikeyC into SpikeyB
3.) Rageclaw, 40, anything left
4.) Dodge))
The remaining viruses are deleted without any further incident. Red didn't even get hurt during this quick skirmish, her avoidance tactics working wonders for her.

All Viruses Deleted

CannondumbA: !DELETED!
CannondumbB !DELETED!
CannondumbC !DELETED!
BunnyA !DELETED!
BunnyB !DELETED!
BunnyC !DELETED!
BunnyD !DELETED!
SpikeyA !DELETED!
SpikeyB !DELETED!
SpikeyC !DELETED!

Red 70HP
Soulman 100HP

The Winnah....It's j00!

Rewards: Both 400z, Red - Zapring, Jr. - Heatshot
"Another Heatshot." Wes pocketed the rewards, "Woods will stand no chance."

"That's hardly important right now. Red-chan, you're looking pretty bad. Do you want to take a break for a little?" Junior asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

((Jack-out then back in, use a subchip, keep going as is, or call it quits for now. Its up to you, RS.))
"Her Red, EnergyPack, slot-in!" Shin said, sending his navi a subchip in order to heal her.
The navi felt a refreshing wave of energy washing over her as the subchip repaired her data.
"Thanks Shin," Red thanked her operator.
"No problem, now go out there and kill some more viruses girl." Shin replied.
"Okay!" Red replied to her netop with a salute. "Come on! Let's go Soulman!" Then she skipped off, deeper into the net.

((100 HP Recovered, Battle 4 please))
They trek on intrepidly, coming across another group of viruses!

MetoolA 40HP
MetoolB 40HP
CannondumbA 50HP
ShrubbyB 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP
ShrubbyA 50HP
BunnyA 50 HP
BunnyB 50 HP

Red 140HP
Soulman 100HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
"Again with the hiding.... how utterly pathetic on their part." Wessighed, picking out a chip, "Same plan as before. Sending Shotgun."

"Got it. Red-chan, you want to do the same?" Junior said. He held out his palm, aiming it at the canodumb. He quickly fired the shot from his hand, figuring that if it hit the first virus, the seond one would be taken out as well. If not, it would probably just sit around, terrified that its cover was gone. He didn't feel like worrying about it right now, though the bunnies and mets were a problem, "So what now, bub?"

"'Bub?'" Wes repeated, "Well, sonny, I guess you can always try for two double deletes in a row. Sending Heatshot."

"Two in a row? You're getting your hopes up there. Whatever, I'll try to pull it off." Junior scooted to the side a bit, trying to angle himself so that he could line up both mets. It was kind of like how one tries to line up balls in billards, he guessed, though oddly enough, he had never played so he wasn't postive. Shrugging at this thought, he released a firey blast from his palm, watching it spark and burn through the air. Adjusting his shades a bit, he glanced at his opponents and then his companion, trying to guess what each would do.

((1.) Shotgun, 50+splash CanodumbA
2.) Line up shot
3.) Heatshot, 40+splah Heat, MetoolB
4.) Dodge))
"Just what I was thinking." Red replied to Soulman's question.
"Okay then I'll send a shotgun and a boomerang your way Red." Shin said, downloading the chips into the PET. "Go get 'em."
"Roger that!" Red responded to her operator with a salute. She consecutively drew out her one-barreled rifle from her picnic basket and aimed it at the Cannondumb. The navi lined up the shot so it would hit the Shrubby behind it and let loose with a concentrated blast of bullets soaring towards the viruses. Red quickly spun the gun into the picnic basket and simaltaneously snatched out a Boomerang.
Red aimed at the Bunny group, drew her arm back, and sent the wooden projectile flying, watching in spin as it soared towards the Bunny viruses, threatening to slice them in half.
The navi then gathered wind around her legs and ran towards the side in order to avoid any oncoming attacks.

Turn Summary
1. Shotgun to CannondumbB [50 DMG] w/ Splash to ShrubbyB [25 DMG]
2. Boomearng to BunnyA, B [60 DMG Wood]
3. Dodge
((Bump.))