Being Serious or Stupid?

((Bump.))
Soulman's vibrant display makes the mutant virus curse its eyesight before going blissfully blind. Meanwhile, Red interrupts the right head's attack, knocking the head straight back with a shotgun--which is then bopped into the central head, the jaws forced shut by the force of Junior's RageClaw. With nowhere to go, the flames shoot straight back into "Fluffy", before resurfacing violently along its body and the other two mouths--Red leaps off with a yelp, her hoodie charred a chocolate brown at the edges--it's still burning!

Further enraged, the conscious heads of "Fluffy" begin howling, the eery noise scaring the bejeebus out of the two Navis as the virus continues to be consumed by the flames!

"Fluffy": 100HP

Red.EXE: 100HP (BURNING!)
Soulman.EXE: 80HP

???: ??? (Collapsed)
"Oh no! Red-chan! Quick, Wes, send me something to help!" Junior said, beginning to panic.

"I... don't think so." Wes replied, "I don't think we have anything good for putting out flames at the moment. Besides, I think she's better suited for putting herself out."

"What the hell are you talking about? Is she supposed to stop, drop and roll?" Junior, his fears not alleviated, "Get serious!"

"If I've been paying attention right, she's Wind type." Wes calmly explained, "Red, use the gust ability to blow out the fire. Now as for you..." Wes shoved in two chips, "Use these. Try to hit two heads with this attack, then use your own power to charge the second chip. Sending Heatshot, Cannon."

"Okay, okay.... I'll at least be able to draw its attention away from Red-chan." He bit his lip in concern but trusting Red enough that she wouldn't get herself killed, he obeyed the orders given to him. Dashing around to the side, he tried to line up two heads. He wasn't sure whether he could strike the same opponent with one attack, but it was worth a shot. Attacking the dog with its own attack,he released the red-hot energy from his hand. As it hissed through the air, Junior began gathering energy for his next attack. He finished charging just as the cannon's power combined with the amount he already had stored. Launching the powered up cannon, he immediately ran around the dog, towards its butt, "Over here, ya mutt!" He stuck out his tongue at the enemy. Hopefully this would give Red enough time to put out the fire and deliver a final blow.

((1.) Line up shot
2.) Heatshot, 40+splash Heat, try to hit two heads
3.) Cannon, 40+10 from untapped power, Fluffly
4.) Dodge around to the back))
"You heard the man Red." Shin stated as Wes stated his order. "I'll be sending you some chips, have fun." With that, the operator downloaded tow chips into his PET.
"Gah! Fire! Fire! Fire!" Red wailed as took off her hoodie. She then snapped her fingers and called upon a strong gust of wind to blow the fire out, afterwards, she put her hoodie back on and resumed battle with the three-headed virus.
Red dug threw her picnic basket and pulled out an electrical coil. "Zapring huh?" Red muttered to herself as she pointed the coils towards the virus and sent a ring mad eof electricity speeding towards it.
The navi discarded the coils and dug through her basket once again. She produced a blue rounc explosive and grinned. Red ran up to the virus and sent the Minibomb right into the mouth of the central head. The wind navi immeadiatedly turned around and ran as fast as she could away from the range of an imminent explosion.

Turn Summary
*Ability: Blow Fire out with Gust
1. Zapring to Fluffy [40 DMG stun]
2. Minibomb into mouth of central head. [60 DMG]
3. RUN THE F AWAY FROM IMMINENT EXPLOSION
((Bump))
((Again, internet died. Take an additional 500 zenny each as compensation.))

Fluffy erupts in a fiery inferno as it gets pumped with various ammunition. Within the ruins... lays a battlechip?!

"Anope, can't let you get my research material!" The purple-haired Navi, strangely revived, swoops in and snags the chip before Junior and Red can react. "Thanks for helping me out--here, have some zenny for your efforts!" He laughs, before hurling two packets of data. Taking a short little bow, he dashes away as Junior and Red wonder what the hell just happened...

"Fluffy": !DELETED!
Red.EXE: 100HP
Soulman.EXE: 80HP

???: ??? !FLED!

VICTORY!
Red: 1000 z
Junior: 1000 z
"So, you save his butt while I clean his mess and he runs off with the spoils? Now that's appreciation for you." Junior sighed, "Geez, just think about it; if we had fed the navi to the dog, we could've wailed on it while it was eating and then had gotten rid of the chip napper. Oh well, I figure this means he owes us one. So, wanna head to Scilabs, Red-chan?"

"Actually... they're doing some weird test thing in the Colloseum. We'll need another navi, but I'd like to try it out." Wes suggested.

"Um.... okay, maybe. Wanna go for it, Red-chan?" Junior asked.
"Sure thing!" Red said saluting her superior officer(( LOL)).
"I'll meet you there." Shin said to both Soulman and Wes "Jack out Red, we've got some shopping to do."

[JACKED OUT]
"Hmmm..... maybe we should grab some upgrades too..." thought Wes, "Either way, jacking you out. I'll decide that later."

((Exiting))