Navi search

*after jacking in*

"Ik....so what chip am i looking for?"
"Hmmmm....it's a regen 40."
"SAY WHAT!?!? that's a freaking powerful chip!"
"i know....now go."

Nikko then walkedinto ACDC net, looking for a navi with a regen 40.
No HeelNavi as of now, but enough viruses for the whole family!

CannondumbA: 50
CannondumbB: 50
CannondumbC: 50
ShrubbyA: 50 (behind CannondumbA)
ShrubbyB: 50 (behind CannondumbB)
ShrubbyC: 50 (behind CannondumbC)
Spikey: 90

Nikko: 100

Battle 1 Start!
"*twitch* i....hate....dogs....."
"Awww, crap.....rageclaw battle chip in and download."

Nikko's front paws turned into large bear claws, as she then jumped at the Spikey and gave it two large slashes of her claws as she then jumped onto CannondumbA and gave a large slash of her claws again, running around as she jumped down to the ground.

Overview
RageclawX3----->SpikeyX2 attacks, cannondumbAX1 slash (50 per hit)
dodge
Nikko got one slash in on the Spikey, but the agile virus quickly dodged the second. Nikko finished a Cannondumb in one slash, nonetheless, and managed to dodge a blast from a cannon next to her: unfortunatley, the Shrubby that had been behind her target Cannondumb had reacted, smashing her with a log before taking cover behind the Spikey.

CannondumbA: DELETED!
CannondumbB: 50
ShrubbyA: 50 (behind Spikey)
ShrubbyB: 50 (behind CannondumbB)
Spikey: 40

Nikko: 90
"HISSSS!!! KILL!!!"
"oh....shit...."

Nikko then took one blind slash at the Spikey, trying to break through to the Shrubby behind the Spikey, then jumping at CannondumbB, trying to delete the three in a single round, running around quickly again, trying to avoid being killed.

Overview
RageclawX3---->Spikey, ShrubbyA, CannondumbB (50 to each)
dodge
Nikko finished off the Spikey target, but again the Shrubby was off! She managed to take down another cannon, but with similar results: she soon found a log cracking over her shoulders. The Shrubbies had formed a sort of... Conga line...

CannondumbB: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: 50 (behind ShrubbyB)
ShrubbyB: 50 (behind ShrubbyC)
Spikey: DELETED!

Nikko: 80
"Nikko....? you....ok?"
"KIIIIIILLLLL!!!!!"
"shit.....recover10 double slot in and download...Guard slot in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a medium sized blue swirl appeared around Nikko, healing her body and wounds left by the viruses as well as raiseing a large sheild in front of her and as that disapeared Nikko darted out from behind it and ran around all the viruses, trying to avoid being hit by them.

Overview
Recover10X2 (heal 10HPX2)
Guard (??)
dodge
Nikko successfully recovered. Two Shrubbies attacked, one having its attack reflected and the other being dodged. The reflection, however, hit the Cannondumb in front of it!

CannondumbC: 40
ShrubbyA: 50 (behind ShrubbyB)

Nikko: 100
"Hehehe.....time to die you little bastards....."

Nikko then lept at CannondumbC with a loud, blood thirsty scream and gave it a large slash with her claws and then goes after the three Shrubbies behind it, Timmy hopeing that she finaly puts an end to this fight and that he can get his regular navi back.

Overview
RageclawX4---->CannondumbC, all three shrubbies (50 to each)
Nikko took down the Cannondumb and kept on going through the next Shrubby. Before she could hit her next trembling target, however, a log collided with her. Flung to the floor, she turned to find her Rageclaw broken!

CannondumbC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: 50

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!!!!"
"FUCK! shotgun, cannon abttle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in he gun chips a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small buser appeared on her left. Nikko then took aim and fored both of them at ShrubbyC, hopeing the splash also catches ShrubbyB as she then jumped at it and gave two quick slashes with her claws, hopeing to delete it this time.

Overview
Cannon+shotgun---->ShrubbyC (50+40+splash-20)
attackX2----->ShrubbyB (18/2)
The viruses finally died.

CannondumbC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!

VICTORY!
Rewards: 350 zenny.
"finaly! Now......KILLLL!!!!"
"SHIT! hey Nikko....is that a Heelnavi over there?"
"MUST.....KILL.....HEELNAVI!"

Nikko then dashed off quickly.....ready to kill ANYTHING that gets in her way.
Nikko only ran a little way, before suddenly bumping into a suspicious looking Navi. As both fell to the ground, Nikko could clearly see that the man was a HeelNavi with a red blazer. As soon as he fell, however, he was back up on his feet. "Oh, terribly sorry," he said, rising back again. "Are you all right, my good lady?" The Navi extended a hand to the fallen cat-like girl.

A rockcube is behind the Navi...
"Umm, ya, thanks." Nikko said as she took the Heelnavi's hand and got up. "hey umm....i was looking for a navi that has a powerful regen40 chip, the netpolice are looking for a navi that has that chip."
"Ya, they sent us out to find it and the navi that has it, do you by chance have that chip?" Timmy asked nicely.
"Ah... do I have such a chip?" the Navi said, glancing at his nails rather obliviously. "Hm... I may have such a thing. You've heard of it?"

"Well then, I'd like to show it to you, my fine lady. Want to see what it does? Here: sock me right in the kisser once, and I'll show you," he said, leaning forward as though for a kiss.

HeelNavi: 150

Rockcube: 100

"Ooook....i'm ripping his guts out now." said Nikko as she jumped back.
"*Sigh* some things never change. Rageclaw battle chip in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chip a large pair of bear claws appeared on Nikko's paws, as if she needed them, jumped at the Heelnavi and gave the Navi a large upwards slash and another across the chest, not knowing if she hit him she jumped back and waited.

Overview
RageclawX2---->Heelnavi (50 each)
preped dodge
(early, 22-hour bump)
((I'd chide you for bumping early, but I've been on for hours so I should have modded, most likely. :P))

The Navi let one shot graze his chest, before stepping back and clenching the wound, avoiding the second hit. "Ahah, but didn't I tell you? Let's go, darling! Regen40, activate!"

Suddenly, a green light surrounded him, and magically his wounds began to heal themselves partially! He chuckled and crossed his arms, then seemed to move to a battle ready stance.

HeelNavi: 130

Rockcube: 100

"Oh brother.....you think you scare me?"
"I think he just wants a little kiss.....ahhh just rip his head off."
"Sounds good to me!"

Nikko then started playing 'run around the Heelnavi and rip his fucking head off.' as she then jumped to his side and took a large swing, doing the same thing two more times, the other times she tried to run behind him and slash from behind and then jumped into the air and dive bombed him with her rageclaw, as she then hid behind the cube, hopeing to avoid being hit by any counter attacks from him.

Overview
RageclawX3---->Heelnavi (50, each)
hide behind rock cube