Navi search

"Hahaha... can't you see? Why, you'll never defeat me this way," the Navi cockily claimed, taking two of the blows in stride and strafing to avoid the last. He grinned as a faint colored light formed around him in addition to the one that had already reappeared. "You see? If I use a Recov 50 in comination with my regenerating aura, I'm almost fully healed again. You don't have a chance to defeat me if your weapons wear down... why not give up and give me what's coming to me now?"

HeelNavi: 110

Rockcube: 100

Nikko: 90
Nikko's eye twitched as she saw no OTHER way to get that battle chip for the police.....nikko was going to have to delete herself for this.....

"No....other way....timmy?"
"Nope...." Timmy then readied the recording program for what Nikko was gonna have to do next.
"If you record this.....i WILL find a way to kill you."
"doubt it...."

Nikko then walked out from behind the rock cube, dismissing her rageclaw as she then walked up the Heelnavi....

"If i give you a kiss.....will you give me the regen40?"
"Eh? What now?" the HeelNavi asked, a bit taken aback. He glanced back and forth, as though nervous about something. "Uh... um... yeah, yeah, sure," he said, glancing up and down Nikko's body. "Yeah, that sounds arrangable... uh... yeah, if you lay one on me right now, I'll give you the chip. Keep in mind though, try anything funny and I can just heal back the damage and actually start fighting back... after all, my Regen won't let me down," he said, strangely doubtfully. Nikko noticed that his eyes seemed to be straying to the Rockcube behind her...

HeelNavi: 110

"Go on Nikko, give him one."

Nikko then leaned into the Heelnavi and gave him one quick kiss on the mouth.....she's going to kick herself in the head later.
The Navi took his sweet time with the exchange, but suddenly cried out in pain as something hit him in the head. He clutched his head in frustration, breaking away from the kiss and covering whatever had hit him and was still lodged in his helmet. "Agh... er, I don't actually have the chip. I'm... I'm serious now... don't bother doing anything but handing me the loot now..." he continued, obviously distracted by Ona after their moment. She couldn't help but feel, though, like he was for some reason putting the her between himself and the Rockcube...

HeelNavi: 90

"Hmmm....lets take a look behind here...." Nikko said as she then walked behind the Rockcube and started looking around for something.
Nikko's cat-like reflexes kicked in, and she was just fast enough to avoid an incoming heatshot from the HeelNavi. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" he asked, waving the weapon around. "I'm not just letting you wander off. Hand over the money and goods and I'll be on my way. After all, some of us have LOVING and DEVOTED GIRLFRIENDS or boyfriends that would love to see us back soon and would NEVER THROW THINGS AT US!!" the Navi shouted deliberately, more at the Rockcube than at Nikko. "So, what's it going to be?" he asked, turning back to Nikko and reaching his hand out for the payment while licking his lips dryly beneath his helmet.

HeelNavi: 90

"Ok...your a dead navi now....i was HOPEING that you would let me have the damn chip but......oh well."
"SHIT! Cannon, Shotgun, Guard battle chips in and download!"

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small buster on the left. Nikko smerked as she let out both barrels twords the Heelnavi, Hopeing that they finaly delete this bastard as she raised her Guard and waited.

Overview
Cannon+shotgun---->Heelnavi (50+40-20+splash)
Guard
wait and dodge at the last second.
The Navi ducked to the side, only being skimmed by the shotgun. He fired the heatshot, and had it reflected; she discovered, however, that he had avoided deletion, the recovery activating at the last minute. "When will you learn?" he asked her in a dry tone. "You can't defeat me with that strategy. I can see from looking at you: you've already run out of moves." The Navi was huffing, but he was ready to dodge: he seemed confident his regeneration would bail him out.

The Navi had removed his hand from his head however, revealing a Cactball that had somehow become lodged in his helmet earlier.

In any case, if Nikko didn't do something clever, this would go on forever...

HeelNavi: 20

"Damn....Heelnavi."
"got a LOT of trades through....here....rageclaw battle chip in and download."

As Timmy slotted it in a large pair of bear claws appeared on Nikko's paws. Nikko then jumped at the Heelnavi and desided to go and maul him with the claw, like a beast on crack and sugar.....going completely insane.....

Overview
Rageclaw maull---Heelnavi (50X4 hits)
(BUMP! HEAT! if you do NOT mod me soon i'm requesting a mod-jack!)
Again, the healing energy waved over the HeelNavi, unfortunately somehow seeming to heal him even more than usual. Nikko brought her claws madly across to slash at the enemy. The first sunk into his shoulder, but the next seemed to be caught by his own hand. The Navi then swept-kicked under Nikko's feet, causing her to lose her balance with the blow, and the pair went tumbling down...

...Landing face to face, Nikko on top of the villain. Nikko could feel his fast breathing against her face, but the fear didn't seem to be directed toward her.

"All right, listen. This battle ain't going anywhere fast. I've got a girlfriend, who I have a bit of a suspicion is watching us right now. She has a... bit of a temper problem... uh... quite frankly, I'm a bit more worried about what she's going to do to me and you than what you're going to do to me. So, here's my plan: you aren't gonna beat me if I keep regenerating. I'm gonna fake my death and log out: you need to log out at the very first chance you get after this, okay? You can go and claim your prize, and I won't keep up this Regen40 shtick anymore. Make it look real. We're dead ducks if this doesn't go over just right."

Nikko: 80
"Ok." Nikko whispered to the Heelnavi. "better give it to me this time....or else." Nikko whispered to him again.
"Yeah, yeah, sure, great..." the Navi agreed in a whisper. "Now, one the count of three. I'm going to kick you off, then run in for a close range attack. We'll both punch, but neither connect, then I'll act like I'm defeated and hit the road. Okay? One, two, three!" he said, blasting out from under her and rising to his feet.

"Hyargh!" he proclaimed, rushing in unconvincingly for the punch. "This one will end you...!"

Nikko ruahed in at the Heelnavi, fist clenched. "I WILL DELETE YOU!"
Well, I might as well enjoy this, the Navi thought to himself as the two rushed to connect with punches. Releasing his own clenched fist to allow free grappling, he instead reached his arm forward and landed a full-bodied grope on the cat-navi before the fist connected. "Agh, I'm vanquished!" he claimed, before disappearing into the Net.

The Rockcube seemed to... jack out... immediately after...

HeelNavi: Deleted?

Rockcube: Gone?

Victory?
Reward: 500 zenny
"He....is gonna die..."
"Jack out."

and with that nikko disapeared from the net.
*after jacking back in*

"Ok...where is he now?"
"I have no idea...better get ready for anything."
"Ya."

Nikko then wondered off again....not knowing what was gonna happen.
(kabumpity)
(a while later.)

"Nikko...jack out for now."
"Ya...sounds good."

Nikko disapeared from the net, back into her PET.