Morning exercise

Finally, after long absence, Valkyrie.exe was free to roam cyberspace once again. Although it was just a small office computer. Well there must be a link to the more populated areas somewhere...
"And while I'm at it, I'll run a quick virus check, free of charge. Everything for the company." she thought, and grinned as a pile of data took shape of something hostile in front of her.
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
Seedbat: 50

Valkerie: 100

Battle 1 Start!
-Hey Sieg, send me the sword, will ya?

- sword chip activ....*snore*

With his last ounce of wakefulness, Sieg slid the battle chip into the pet in the real world. As a response, a blue, glowing sword formed in the hands of the female navi. Valkyre grinned; this is gonna be fun.

She dashed towards her first target, the closest one, an unfortunate canondumb. When there were only a few steps between them, she lunged forward, thrusting with her sword, attempting to impale the virii head on in the turret.

Then, she spun sideways, holding the sword straight out, trying to take the the second canon down with the same motion.

Valkyre never actually saw a seedbat before; she didn't really want to get hurt this early in the morning, so she decided to quickly jump backwards, in an attempt to dodge any retaliation of the virii.

[Actions:
1 sword attack canodumbA
2 sword attack canodumbB
3 Dodge]

((OOC: What the heck is a seedbat?))
((User made virus. Think of it as a bat made out of leaves and seeds.))
Valkerie slashes through her opponents. The bat attacks, firing off its wings, but she manages to escape their trajectory.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
Seedbat: 50

Valkerie: 100
-Heh, nothing impressive after all.

The leafs (which seemed to be the wing of the virii) were still disattached when Valkyrie launched herself with her boosters, to finally put an end to this small atrocity called seedbat. With her free hand she tryed to hold the winged(less?) creature while stabbing multiple times with the sword in her right.

[actions
1: sig attack
2-3: swording the bat]
Valkyrie managed to stab through the virus using her signature attack, and set to it with the sword chip: the bat closed its wings to block the first strike, then threw them off, cutting through the Navi. This did leave it open, however, to Valkyrie's second strike.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
Seedbat: DELETED!

Valkyrie: 80

VICTORY!
Reward: 200 zenny.
- Stupid bat!

Valkyrie shook the remnants of the virii off her armor and looked around. This little battle was merely enough for her to warm up; although she enjoys slaying small fry from time to time, she didn't want to jack out just yet.

- Hey Sieg, you awake?

- So-so...*yawn*

- Were there any computer malfunctions lately?

- Well... one of the clients said that the "machine voice lady" offered hot steamy chat if he dials number 10

- What happened?

- He dialed one and got connected here...

- Riiiiight... Off to the answering machine then?

- If you may... turn right there

Vaalkyrie followed the path till he stumbled into something... that said " hot steam chix for free!!!!". If that weren't enough, other "things" popped up right next to her; one said something about Asian girls, there was another on that..., and another which... I'll leave that up to your imagination.

- I hate spam so much...

said Valkyrie with a smile under her helmet, and shifted into her fighting stance
The spam is caused by the viruses!

ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50
MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40

Valkyrie.EXE: 80
- Hurry up, my shift is almost over

-Send me a battlechip then

-As you wish... sending Rageclaw

The armor on the left hand of Valkyrie slowly changed: it grew bigger, bulkier, and the end of each finger sharpened. By the time the claw formed, she was already charging at the spam-bots. A burst of flames emerged from the boosters, pushing her forward even faster. She stopped suddenly in front of the first metool, planting her left foot nearly at its side (digging deep, almost cracking the panel), while raising her right behind her. The kick was reinforced using the momentum of the charge; should it hit a ball, the goalkeeper would probably catch on fire.

With her clawed hand, she reached out for the other metool. Using her increased strength that the chip granted, she lifted the virii and... a sinister idea formed in her mind. She threw the virii up, and pulled her lance to the side, as if it were a baseball bat. A large, steel baseball bat. She attempted to hit the virii, so it also hits one of the shrubbies at least.

- HOME RUN!!!

- Didn't know you're such a sportswoman

- Most sports are watered down fights... but fights nonetheless.

[actions:
1 Sig attack MetoolA (40)
2 Rageclaw MetoolB (20) and ShrubbyA or B (20)
3 reserved for dodge]
((Need damages in your summery.))
One met dies and the other is thrown into the air. A Shrubby pukes up a log, but misses.

ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50
MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 20

-Lets make this short; I'm sending shotgun

- A gunchip... great.

Valkyrie pitched her lance into the ground and held out her right arm. The arm transformed into a fairly normal shotgun barrel. She lunged forward, trying to grab the shrubby, and toss it into the other one. Then she fired off the shotgun, trying to hit both.

[Actions
1 RageClaw (20x2) ShrubbyA into ShrubbyB
2 Shotgun ((how does shotgun dmg split?)) ShrubbyA and ShrubbyB
3 reserved for dodge)

Valkerie throws the two bushes together, using their proximity to blast them both. The last met atacks, but misses.

ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
MetoolB: 20

Valkyrie turned to the last virii. She wasn't really enjoying this battle; she had to use a shotgun to make quick work of them, something she wouldn't usually do, if Sieg didn't ask her. The virii was injured, and she has the rageclaw, it was evident what will happen.

Valkyrie tried to smash the metool into the ground with her claw, nearly breaking the panel they were standing on..

(Actions:
1 Rageclaw metool (40)
2-3... walk away?)
The rage claw ends it.

ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!

Rewards: Guard, 150z
-My shift is over, I'm jacking you out.

-Fine... This last battle... Didn't feel right... I don't want to stay here anymore.

-You don't want me to send you a gun chip ever again, huh?

- Yeah... That'd be great.

-'Kay, I promise.

-Thanks Sieg.

That said, it was time to jack out. A pillar of light appeared, then dispersed as Valkyrie left the office computer.