Kazuki and Pyreman.Chaos

Operator
Name: Rumisiel Strahad
Appearance: He's always wearing a dragon T-shirt of some kind and a trenchcoat that he wears to look cool. His spiky red hair rests on his head above blue eyes and a pair of glasses. His jeans are a little baggy, even for his 6ft 2in frame, but they aren't a problem and his boots keep from them from falling off all the way just in case. His PET can be found in a strap set around his waist.

Personality: Rumisiel is very like his younger brother in reading and ramen loving. His trenchcoat is loaded with books inside because of it. But deep down he's sad alot about how over the past 7 years he's still failed to find what happened to his brother after a short e-mail he sent to Rumisiel asking for help. He's kind and tends to help whoever needs it, but his navi tends to object and it leads to fighting between the two.

PET Modifications: The only modification is that he's removed the shell of the PET and put a see through one in its place.

NetNavi

Name: Null.EXE

Element: Normal

Type: Break

Appearance:
A navi based around a jackel, Null wears a trenchcoat like his netop, with his symbol sported on the shoulder sleeves of it(Circle with a bar through it, the no sign basically). A blunt saber rests on his left side and he wears no shirt, showing off his furry chest. His pants are blue and tied at the feet and waist by rope. With no shoes or boots his feet are open and able to cut when he kicks. His claws are sharp as well and crusted with blood.

Personality: Null likes to fight. He also loves to explore new layers of the net and help Rumisiel in his quest for his brother so that he could reunite with his navi brother. He tends to avoid messing with other navis, and fights with Rumisiel alot because of this. Like his navi brother, he holds a power inside, but different and more controlled. His power allows him to null the laws of the net sometimes and allows him to mess with his opponents as they struggle to maintain themselves.

Custom Weapon: Blunt Saber- Unlike what its name suggests, it's not so useless. Using his ability of Void, he forms a aura around the saber and uses it to slice the enemies better than any normal sword could.

Signature Attack: Void- Null stabs the ground with his saber and his eyes glow as his symbol flies out of his eyes and grow to surround him. Black energy swirls around the edges and suddenly the symbol plummets into a dark void that's oppened under Nulls' feet. From this void shoots out a shadow of himself and it pulls an enemy in, traping it for two turns inside the void. (3 turn cool down, creates a void and traps an enemy for 2 turns.)

Starter Chips: Cannon Shotgun and Rageclaw (Energybomb x3 cause I owned them back on Chaos)

Navicust: Undershirt, Attack+1, Charge+1, and a Rapid+1.
Alright I've finally come up with something for a navi and netop. I thought about continuing with Kazuki but....D-Forte took to long with finding his Pyreman pic he made and I came to like this weird jackal guy I made. So I drew him and that's that. But Kazuki and Pyreman aren't gone forever. Just check this history....

History:
7 years ago, Rumisiel was enjoying some time off from college when he recieved a e-mail from his younger brother, who was none other than the Fire Hacker, Ash Strahad a.k.a. Kazuki Toyo. Shocked that his brother would contact him, Rumisield knew it was an emergency and opened it immediatly. The e-mail was short, the data badly scarred and jumbled, but with Nulls help he got it to make sense:
"Rumisiel, something bad has happened. Pyreman has...I can't say really. I need to meet you and Null right away. I need Nulls help. Please meet me in ACDC as soon as you can. The address where we meet will be in the next e-mail.
Kazuki Toyo"
Unfortunately the next e-mail never came. Rumisiel worried over the next few weeks until he finally decided to leave the campus and go to ACDC. When he arrived, he began asking around until at the ramen shop a waitress told him he had a envelope for him. Inside lay three Energybomb battlechips, and a letter:
"Sorry I can't meet you. And sorry I can't contact you. The net isn't safe with Pyreman as he is right now. I just hope you came to look for me likw I know you will I you haven't changed. Take these Energybombs of mine as a sorry and just leave this matter alone. I need to do some things before meeting with you. Pyreman-"
The letter became illegible afterwards and Rumisiel sadly pocketed the chips. He switched to an online college to continue his learning while searching and now seven years later he continues the hunt for his brother, with only Null at his side.

A little RPG reasoning for having those chips and that's that. So how is it?
You do know, that you can add another legacy item. You don't need to just have the three energy bombs?
Ah, missed that. Well then I'd like a Speed upgrade then.
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!! My pyreman!!!

Sorry aboot the approval, Thought mods could for some retarded reason.
*cough*

Hang on a sec, Albel.

Quote ()

Signature Attack: Void- Null stabs the ground with his saber and his eyes glow as his symbol flies out of his eyes and grow to surround him. Black energy swirls around the edges and suddenly the symbol plummets into a dark void that's oppened under Nulls' feet. From this void shoots out a shadow of himself and it pulls an enemy in, traping it for two turns inside the void. (3 turn cool down, creates a void and traps an enemy for 2 turns.)

Jsk, could you elaborate on this?
Saw that coming.....

The sig basically forms a void, traps an enemy, and puts him out of the fight for two turns. After the second round after this sig, the void expels the enemy right back and nothing done otherwise. No damage, no status effects, just putting him out of my way for two turns.

Oh and don't go saying goodbye to Pyreman yet Albel. He's still needed....
<.<
>.>
*poke*
The officials are kinda on a hiatus, and we can't seem to approve. I don't see issues, but you hafta wait.
Aw crap. My bad, dude.

APPROVED!

GET CHIP: Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw
GET NCP: Undershirt, Rapid+1, Attack+1, Charge+1

LEGACY: EnergyBomb x3

Post in the proper sections, yada yada yada.