Daisy and Siren

"I think she's over there...now to delete some fools." Siren said under her breath as she was grinning from her shadow treatment, only a sword would be going through to her. Siren flew up into the air, looking down upon the enemies as she screatched, at the highest point in her little screatch, a large black note appeared in front of her and it began in on BuilderNaviA, attempting to hit and possibably stun him for the next round as Siren smiled widely. She then flew back from them, her body felt like it was being pumped full to the brim with a large amount of drugs, as she thought, why not attack again? They can't hurt me at the moment, and I don't see any swords on them, but she shrugged off the thought quickly as she yelled out to them. "Hey! Mafia scum! Bet you can't kill me!" She cried as she waited to take their blows...if they would just pass through her body.

4 actions used already
High Stunning Note---->BuilderNaviA (30+stun)
Call out to the enemies, try and avert their attacks away from daisy
As Daisy and her netop discussed the situation, the brightness of the space between the two dome shields reached a peak. Daisy barely had time to convert the minibomb to restorative energy and heal herself with it before both halves opened, revealing a familiar looking cannon, overcharged to the point that it looked like a new star was being born inside the barrel. All the while, a high-pitched ringing filled the air.

Behind them, 48's eyes widened. "Wait a minute...I know what that thing is..." he said, activating a pair of mechanical wings on his armor and rocketing towards Daisy and Siren. "Guys!" he called out as he approached. "Get out of the way! That's a Paladin Grade Heat Ray on there!"

Too late.

The heat ray fired just as the two freelances introduced themselves to each other. What Siren picked up was Daisy, but she was caught in a scorching beam that nearly incinerated her before she was thrown clear of the beam. The heat ray continued to fire after Daisy left its path, however, now catching the unfortunate wood navi in the blaze.

As the ray exhausted the rest of its energy, the smoke cleared from Siren's position, revealing a massive scorched circle in the grass where they had been standing. Siren retaliated with a burst of water aimed at the nearest three builder navis, though it only managed to hit one, as the other two were too far away. As this happened, Siren activated her own defenses, developing a black shadow armor.

Daisy collided hard with the ground as she landed, shattering her blood shield. Standing up and taking aim, she attacked the base of the mech with a blood crossbow. The bolt hit slightly off-center and shot straight into the base, rocking the machine until the entire base fell apart. Pieces fell through the chassis of the eight legs and landed uselessly on the ground, leaving only a frame that held the rest of the mech up, but did nothing to protect the core.

"This is bad," the nearest navi said, running over to the mech and working frantically. "We need to fix this thing as soon as possible. You, help me install the shield generators. And can you do something about the water damage to my armor?"

"Right," the second one said, tossing the first a recovery chip before going over to the mech himself. As the first felt waves of recovery energy wash over him, both went to work on the mech, installing a pair of shield generators hanging from the cross beam. Both of them whirred to life and started glowing. A pair of small energy bubbles formed under them, then came together and merged, enveloping the core. This task finished, the first navi turned around just in time to be hit by a note that had come flying at him from Siren's position.

Two of the other three builder navis moved forward as well, raising their hands. In response, a pair of gatling guns materialized on top of the cross beam. One of the navis stayed near the machine, making sure the guns were connected properly, while the other went to the fifth builder navi.

"Hey! Mafia scum! Bet you can't kill me!"

As this was said, both gatling guns locked on Siren's position. The conversation of two of the builder navis was drowned out by the blast beats of the two guns as ten rounds from each pummeled Siren, going straight through her body and ripping up part of the ground behind her.

Though she couldn't hear them, Daisy could see the navi that hadn't built anything recently put a hand on the other's shoulder. An aura of what looked like freezing air washed over the other, then vanished. "So, you're going to try and fix it next round?" the other gatling builder asked, walking over to the two of them. When the first nodded, the second continued. "In the meantime, I suppose I can offer you some protection." He snapped his fingers, and a similar bubble to that enveloping the core formed around the other navi.

"Wanna bet?" the nearest navi spoke up, calling in Siren's general direction. "We mechanics aren't supposed to have these, but I managed to smuggle them in." He held up a hand, and a trio of what appeared to be kunai materialized in them. "This should get through your armor." He drew his hand back, but before he could throw the knives, he suddenly doubled over, temporarily immobilized by the effects of Siren's latest attack.

In the distance behind the mech, the remaining three navis who hadn't moved to fight or defend it stood facing each other.

"How the hell did you manage to get your hands on a Paladin Grade Heat Ray?" Thrash asked, raising both arms and pointing them, hands closed into fists, at Dimmu.

The faceless mafia navi laughed. "That...is for us to know...and you not to find out," he answered.

"You're right. Chances are you'll be dead before we can beat it out of you, weak body like yours," ArmoryMan countered, pulling the other rifle off his back and aiming both at Dimmu. "Shall we, Commander?"

Thrash nodded. Both navis opened fire. Streaks of red burned themselves in the air after erupting from from ArmoryMan's rifles, and Thrash played another run of blast beats as fire exploded from the wrist holes in his armor. Before the first attacks could hit, however, Dimmu raised a hand and snapped his fingers. As the gunfire from the two netpolice navis hit him, it passed right through, causing his black-armored body to ripple.

"Shadow armor?!" Thrash exclaimed, ceasing fire.

"Correct," Dimmu confirmed. "Mistress Altair doesn't exactly let us come unprepared." A pair of shotguns materialized in his hands as ArmoryMan stopped firing as well. Dimmu pointed one at each and pumped a round into the chest of both navis, damaging the armor of each.

---Objects---
--Rockcubes (in distance behind)--
RockcubeA: 100
RockcubeB: 140
RockcubeC: 70
RockcubeD: 200

--Spider Mech (in circle of BuilderNavis)--
Leg Pair A: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Leg Pair B: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Leg Pair C: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Leg Pair D: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Base: <Blasted>
Engine Core: 200 HP (Exposed, 2-hit barrier)
Cross beam: 10 HP (IronBody)
GatlingA: 30 HP
GatlingB: 30 HP
Paladin Grade Heat Ray: 50 HP (Exposed)
Dome Shield A: 100 HP (IronBody)
Dome Shield B: 100 HP (IronBody)
Shield Generator A: 10 HP (defending core)
Shield Generator B: 10 HP (defending core)

---NetPolice---
Squad Commander: Thrash: 220 HP (4 actions behind)
ArmoryMan: 50 HP (5 actions behind)
Arc: DELETED
48: 100 HP (3 actions behind)

---NetMafia---
Supervisor: Dimmu: 120 HP (4 actions behind) (Shadow)
BuilderNavi A: 110 HP
BuilderNavi B: 150 HP
BuilderNavi C: 150 HP
BuilderNavi D: 150 HP
BuilderNavi E: 150 HP (Barrier)

---Other---
CloakedNavi: FLED

Daisy: 22 HP (Standing right below mech)
Siren: 100 HP (2 actions from mech)

---Terrain---
--Distance (behind)--
Lava: 15% (ring halfway between rockcube barricade and gunship ruins)
Cracked: 25% (15% radiating from gunship ruins, 10% scattered randomly)
Broken: 15% (gunship ruins, off to the side)
Normal: 45% (everything else)
--Immediate Area--
Normal: 70%
Grass: 30% (Radiating from Siren's position, burned gap where Siren and Daisy were standing)

((Action distance is based on Daisy's position.))
"Heh. Not bad fools. You managed to buy yourselves a little time. But not much." Siren scoffed at the navis, her armor disapearing from around her. "But oh well. Partner." Siren said twords daisy, as she managed to sing a little serenade of power, her body glowed slightly as power flodded her body. "Make sure to take care of whatever is powering the mech. I'll deal with these builders." She said as Timmy quietly slotted in the chips, making sure not to screw Siren over. "They are about to die slowly and painfuly." She grinned as she eyed the builder navis with a glare.

All Siren could hear were a couple of clicks from her PET signaled the chips to be slotted in.
She just grinned at what Timmy had desided to choose for her battlechips.

She quickly made a beeline for the mech, but quickly jumped up into the air and gave the ground a nice kick as she opened a rather large crack in the ground, but just smiled as the ground began to rumble and the crack she had made repaired its self, sending forth three pillars of lava below BuilderNaviA-C, attempting to harm them with a little hot foot as the pillars of lava weaned and disapeared all together, though the pillars under BuilderNaviA&B were slightly hotter than normal.

Before Siren could react again from the attack, a large boomerang appeared from out of the blue, attempting to cut through both GatlingA&B from the mech, though it was not her intended target, it would have to do as the boomerang had some sort of eerie, green glow from being launched, though it made the boomerang a bit sharper than it would normaly.

And then, Siren's right wing glew a bright white color, as she looked at the Paladin Grade Heat Ray from her position, she didn't have a whole lot of choice in the matter, with her a wood type and all, she wouldn't be able to handle another blast from it without repercautions, but it didn't phase her much as she quickly launched a small cluster of feathers from her wing, createing a small wind on them, to give them a bit more distance and speed, as they began to lock onto the heat ray and hopefuly obliterate it.

Siren did nothing for a couple of seconds as she lokked at her partner and jumped back from the mech, running around the outer area of the mech in an attempt to avoid being hit by any of the other BuilderNavis...who knew what other tricks they would have up their sleeves.

Overview
Call of the forests (2 bursts)
1 action spent to go twords the mech
Flameline1--->BuilderNaviA-C (70, fire to C, 90 to BuilderNaviA&B with both bursts)
Boomerang1--->GatlingA&B (70 wood to both)
Markcannon1--->Paladin Grade Heat Ray (70+lock on)
*Wind: Give speed and distance to the Markcannon
dodge
"Damn it! Why do our opponents have such cool stuff!" Virgil nearly bellowed out into his PET, quickly reaching for his chips. "First they ended with a gunship, then they made a freaking spider mech. And now, now they have freaking Paladin Grade Weaponry on that thing! What is with the world and our foes getting cool stuff... and all we got were debre and grass."

"Vi- Virgil! Shouldn't we not comment on what they have and focus on surviving?" Daisy said to her netop, as her blood moved around her body. It flowed to the ground in front of her feet, and shot upwards and formed some kind of, Roman style shield. But it did not quite stop there. After the shield formed, Daisy began to bleed from her hands, shoulders, chest and knees. She looked down, and was shocked by what was happening. "Wha- what the!?" She said nervously, as he bleeding increased. The blood shaped and formed around her hands, forming gauntlets. Around her arms and chest, the blood formed into a shirt comprised of small interlinked rings. Plates were then formed over that, and around her legs and waist. "How in the world?" Daisy mouthed, now lifting her arms up a bit. "Why, why is this so heavy?" She asked herself, right before her netop began to speak.

"Daisy, you might want to try and get out from under there." Virgil told his navi, who responded with looking around before trying to take a step forward. Unfortanetly for her, she never had to move around in something as heavy as what she was wearing at the moment, and she threw her center of gravity a bit too much forward. Daisy began to fall forward. "Aaahhh!" Daisy scream, as she pummeled forward towards the ground, her arms failing around in a vain attempt to stop the fall. In about a second her body collided with the ground, accompanied with a loud bang and soft moaning from the blood clad fighter. Daisy tilted her head up a bit, to get her face off of the ground, and let out a simple 'ow'.

"Daisy, I would suggest getting up form that position. That is kind of quite a venerable position, in more ways then one. Especially if you didn't have that armor on." Virgil told his navi, chuckling at the beginning, then sighing at the last sentence. Daisy took her hand and tried to rub the side of her face, only to get sent a prick of pain upon impact.

"No! I- I mean, I don't want to get up only to fall down onto my face again! So excuse me, but I think I would rather lay here and hope they don't attack me."

"Alright, alright, then I better send you some healing then. That, and hope Siren can wing a plan and do well with it." Virgil responded, as he reached for one of the three remaining minibomb chips and the... somehow unshiny DBLbeam, grabbed them, and slotted them in repeat succession. After the slotting in of the minibomb, there was a slight glow from within Daisy's armor, as her data began to recover itself, undoing a small amount of the damage done to her. When the DBLbeam was slotted in, everything was enveloped by a bright colored light, which shot out everywhere.

((Passive: Shield on self
1Grand Blood Armor: Stonebody and Regen
2 Rejuvenation: Sigchill X 2 on Blood Pummel + regen
3Minibomb heal self: 30 HP
4DBLbeam
5Dodge))
How does one both sing and speak normally to an ally simultaneously? To most, it will forever remain a mystery, yet Siren does so, imbuing power in her body. "I'll back you up," 48 said from behind her, raising his gun arm.

Siren flew forward, leaping into the air and releasing the flameline energy into the ground halfway between her starting point and the mech. The flames rose under and engulfed the nearest mechanics, scorching them. As the flames died, their armor reappeared considerably darker. The mech they had been maintaining, however, was still perfectly operational, as was evident by the fact that the heat ray had started charging once more.

As a mechanical humming started to fill the air, another sound joined with it. Hyrdaulics, accompanied by metal scraping against metal. 48 looked up. As the reflection of the heat ray's glow started to dim in his glassy eyes, he realized. "The shield...it's closing again."

Meanwhile, the person poised to deal with it, Daisy, was taking a more defensive approach. After her usual shield formed, blood coated her entire body and thickened, forming full body armor. Heavy full body armor. So heavy, in fact, that she failed to get out from under the mech and merely fell forward.

The nearest builder glanced back, raising an eyebrow, before facing forward again and looking at Siren. "Let's try this again, shall we?" he asked, raising a hand. Three kunai appeared in his hand, held between the fingers. He drew that hand back behind his head, then threw the knives. Each of them pierced Siren's body, then disintegrated into bits of data. Satisfied for the moment, the mechanic turned away to inspect the mech again.

As if on cue, the other two weapons of the mech came to life. Both gatlings locked onto Siren's position just as she released the boomerang. The wooden projectile effortlessly cleaved one of the weapons from the cross beam, but then struck the cross beam itself and returned uselessly to Siren. On the other side of the mech, the other gatling had opened fire, hitting Siren directly. After about half of the ten-round burst had hit, however, the boomerang hit the cross beam and thrown off the gatling, sending the rest of the burst astray of its target. The dome shield, however, had almost completely closed with nothing done about it.

"I'll handle that," 48 said, raising his gun arm. Two electric nodes formed on the end, sparking with energy. A second before it was released, his glass eye flashed, and a burst of pure destructive force surged into the nodes, and a wildly sparking ZapRing erupted from them, flying towards the closing dome shield. The ring hit one of the two halves and sent sparks across the entire surface as it did. Seconds later, the entire half of the dome stopped sparking...and shattered, just as the other half slid into place. With half of the dome shield gone, the charging heat ray was left fully exposed. "There's your opening," 48 said. "Go."

Siren launched the cluster of feathers at it, accompanied by a burst of wind. The attack struck dead, flying right into the barrel of the weapon. Jets of flame erupted from several points on the heat ray before the entire thing exploded, sending fire, smoke, and debris into a large cloud shaped by the remaining half of the dome shield. The fading sound of the explosion was punctured by the roar of ArmoryMan. "It's down! We can take these bastards no problem, now!" He looked to Thrash, who nodded, and both started advancing toward the mech, leaving Dimmu behind. The faceless navi bowed his head and raised his rifle to aim it at ArmoryMan...

The nearest mechanic to Siren looked livid. "Do you...have any idea...how hard it was to get one of those things?" he asked, raising his arm. In all appearances, this one had abandoned his job and was ready to take on Siren himself. Chip data appeared in his hand, taking the form of a small bladed weapon...that immediately burst into flames. The navi lunged forward and swiped at the bird girl with it, but missed as she jumped back away from the mech. The rest of the builders, meanwhile, seemed more concerned with fixing the mech. One of them, near the back, placed a hand on the shoulder of the farthest navi again, sending another wave of chilling energy over him. "That's all I can do for now," could be heard as he stepped away. The other, meanwhile, raised a hand and held it towards the mech. The frame where the base had been began to expand, fill in, until the base was intact and operational once more.

As the base was restored, the legs of the mech shuddered, then began moving once more. The mech itself slowly started to move backward. The rearmost builders retreated from the legs, breaking the circle. As it moved, the shield generators blinked once each. A single blue sphere of light appeared around the remaining gatling, though a brief flash of azure could be seen through tiny openings in the base. After a few seconds, the mech stopped, leaving Daisy exposed. The clumsily armored navi did nothing to get up, but used a bomb to heal herself and activated a DBLBeam chip. A cube appeared over her position and started spinning, flashing between blue and red before finally stopping and landing...on blue. The light from the cube suddenly intensified, then a beam sweeped through the area, hitting Daisy, Siren, 48, Thrash, and ArmoryMan and forcing healing energy into their bodies.

...ArmoryMan barely had time to react before a sharp burst of water struck him full in the face, sending him into the ground. "Your fight is with me..." Dimmu said, lowering his rifle to point it at the navi.

"Seems someone forgot he had two opponents," Thrash remarked, putting both hands together with his fists clenched and the gun ports facing Dimmu. "Burn in hell, mafia scum!" Flames issued from each of the gun ports, forming into a single, massive jet of flames.

"Pathetic, as always," came Dimmu's voice. Only now, it was from behind Thrash. The netpolice commander spun around to see black mist clearing from around Dimmu's form. "You two disappoint me...perhaps I shouldn't have killed the silver one so soon...oh well, there's always room for replacements." He raised his rifle again, pointing it not at one of the netpolice navis, but at the grounded Daisy. A targeting reticle appeared on her armor, and a blast issued from Dimmu's rifle. Daisy tried to dodge, but only succeeded in doing a half roll before the round collided with and shattered the Roman blood shield.

---Objects---

--Spider Mech (One action ahead of BuilderNavis)--
Leg Pair A: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Leg Pair B: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Leg Pair C: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Leg Pair D: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Base: 200 HP (StoneBody, defending Core)
Engine Core: 200 HP (Hidden, 3-hit barrier)
Cross beam: 10 HP (IronBody)
GatlingA: 30 HP (1-hit barrier)
GatlingB: <Destroyed>
Paladin Grade Heat Ray: <Destroyed>
Dome Shield A: <Destroyed>
Dome Shield B: 100 HP (IronBody)
Shield Generator A: 10 HP
Shield Generator B: 10 HP

---NetPolice---
Squad Commander: Thrash: 250 HP (2 actions behind)
ArmoryMan: 30 HP (2 actions behind)
48: 100 HP (1 action behind)

---NetMafia---
Supervisor: Dimmu: 120 HP (2 actions behind)
BuilderNavi A: 20 HP
BuilderNavi B: 60 HP
BuilderNavi C: 150 HP
BuilderNavi D: 150 HP
BuilderNavi E: 150 HP (Barrier)

---Other---

Daisy: 102 HP (In BuilderNavi circle)
Siren: 35 HP (1 action behind Daisy)

---Terrain---
--Distance (behind)--
--Immediate Area--
Normal: 70%
Grass: 30% (Radiating from Siren's position, burned gap where Siren and Daisy were standing)

((Action distance is based on Daisy's position.))
"D...Damn it..." Siren sputtered as she looked on at the destruction that was caused, by her as data leaked out of her various wounds. "Why did I get paired up with such a useless partner?" Siren said to herself as she gazed over to her next to useless partner who only healed last turn. "Timmy, give me some battle chips!" Siren yelled at her net-op, pissed off as she was. "Fine, fine Siren..." Timmy sighed as he slotted in a couple of chips, the clickes echoed in Siren's mind, giving her great satisfaction.

When the data rushed into her body, a small blue stream of data began to wrap around Siren's body, healing only the most minor of wounds and keeping the bullet wounds as they stopped oozeing data onto the ground.
As that finished, Siren's right wing became aflame from the data of a heatshot chip, grinning, she looked at the shield generators atop the mech, she quickly aimed at them and then launched a large, cimson red feather at Shield GeneratorA, hopeing that it hits and splashes onto the other generator and obliterates both in firey doom.
Breatheing deeply, Siren closed her eyes and as she did, she begun to sing a small song that sounded as if nature was surrounding them all, as grass began to grow all around the area Siren was floating over and spreading out all over the place, polenateing the ground and breatheing new life into even the chared remains of the grass from the heat ray's attack.
As this happened, Siren deactivated her float shoes, her tallons touching the grass made her smile, if only a little as she felt small ammounts of energy rushing up into her battered frame, the question was, would she be able to stay on the grass long enough to avoid being killed.
Right after, she jumped back and created a large bee hive in front of her body, the bees buzzed around within as they waited for their hive to come under attack, and swarm upon one of the enemies and maybe delete them in the process as Siren just kept a sinister smile upon her face.
As the hive disappeared, Siren's right wing began to glow ever so slightly as she begun to remember where she had seen the large core of energy after Daisy had obliterated the base of the mech and then, with a hard flap of her wing, a small feather flew out from her wing, attempting to pierce the core...IF Daisy was able to destroy the base before the feather connected with the mech.

Overview
Recover30 (heal 30HP)
Heatshot---> Shield GeneratorA, splash at generatorB (40+splash, fire)
Deactivate float shoes (treat as dodge if it doesn't count as an action)
Siren's song (large area of grass pannels)
Riskyhoney1 (counter attacks when hit with a non-fire attack for 10X5 damage)
shotgun--->Attempt to hit energy core (50+splash)
"He tried to shot you!" Virgil nearly yelled at his PET, Daisy just responding with a simple 'wha?' "He tried to shot you! I mean, what did you do to him to make him want to shoot you? I just don't see it." Virgil asked his navi, who just responded in a confused tone "Er... attack his mech?"

"Bach, that is no reason to shot at someone. Come on Daisy, get up and let's show him how it feels to be randomly shot at." Virgil told his navi, but then he saw that Siren wasn't that great off at the moment. "And, maybe heal Siren afterwards? She did take out that heat ray, so she deserves at least some healing."

"No, I just heard her call me useless... She can just heal herself because I'm not, just because of that comment." Daisy said, as she tried to get up from her current position. The blood armor seemed lighter then earlier, and thanks to that fact she managed to get back to standing up. She rubbed the side of her face, letting out an "Ow, it still hurts some." Daisy extended her right arm towards Dimmu, and said to her netop "Ready to... shot him... randomly?"

"Just make sure to aim well... and that was kind of a mean thing to do to Siren." Virgil told Daisy, whom just responded with a "Well she called me useless" as Virgil slotted in the markcannon1 chip. As soon as it was slotted in, it appeared like nothing had happen; however, if you looked closely enough to the sky you could see something falling. If you could see it, it appeared to be a rocket spiraling towards the ground. The strange thing about this rocket is, there seems to be a raccoon hugging onto it for dear life. It only appears to be hugging onto it for dear life, but in reality it seems to be directing the falling projectile. Using its body to shift it in the right direction, as it approves the ground it seems that the raccoon was aiming for some... someone whom calls himself "Dimmu." As the rocket was seconds away from the ground, the raccoon seemed to have gulped, and started to fade away. The instant before contact with anything, weither it was with the ground or Dimmu, the raccoon had fully vanished from existence, and that was when the rocket detonated.

"...Um, Virgil... nothing is happening..." Daisy quietly said, her face showing puzzlement as she looked at her extended arm. Somehow, Daisy failed to see the rocket appear in the sky, or even explode. "Strange... Oh well, guess sometimes it just ends up being a dud or something." Virgil said, a hint of confusion in his voice. Something should have happened, something we probably both missed. "Oh well, guess it can't be helped. Let's just take care of the mech, and see what happens then."

Daisy looked at the giant mech, and gulped. While it's most dangerous artiment was destroyed by Siren, it probably had some kind of trick up its sleeve... or whatever it could hide tricks under. It seems like she would have to take care of the base again, but at least she can do it again. Her arm pieces of her blood armor started to break away, bits and pieces falling to the ground while other parts moved to her right hand. The amount of the armor that went to her hand began to shift and shape itself into a new form. After a few seconds, it had finished forming into a cocked Crossbow, same as earlier. Daisy aimed it at the main body of the spider like machine, and pulled the trigger. Like before the bolt was shot out with great force, like before it sailed towards it target, and with luck it will take care of the base in a single blow just like last time. Daisy was so hoping that would be the case, as it would leave what could very well be the weak point of this destructive machine exposed. Daisy then started to move towards the deadly machine after her attack, so she could get closer to strike it with her sword.

Without even notifying his navi of this plan, Virgil slotted in an aquaneedle1 chip. Even if Daisy managed to take care of the base again, there is still the matter of the barriers protecting the core. Since this chip hits more then once, it should have the ability to remove some of the core's defenses. Three needles, each a foot in length, burst out of Daisy's armor towards the fearsome machine. Daisy looked at them in minor confusion, wondering what had just happened as their sailed towards their target. After a small amount of time Daisy just wrote it off as the first chip finally going trough, and kept on heading towards the spider mech.

After Daisy managed to get close enough to strike at the monsterus construction with a melee weapon, she reached behind herself for the ancient sword of... spontaneous combustion I guess? Anyway, she reaches for her blade and swings it over her body so it is in front of her. After making sure she was holding it somewhat correctly, and started to swing the slashing weapon at hopefully what is the core of the mechanical creation and not the base. Daisy kept on swinging the weapon, every now and then saying "Take that!" or "And that!"

"Daisy, maybe we should use something that hits a bit harder then that sword." Virgil told his navi, as he picked out the bighammer1 chip. "And I think this would be just the thing to use."

"Alright." Daisy responded, as she stopped swinging the sword and placed it on the ground. Virgil quickly slotted in the bighammer1 chip, and then the strange hammer from the last fight appeared in Daisy's right hand. With its 1 inch diameter head, flat on both ends, and length of a foot, it was smaller then you would have expected from a chip called 'bighammer1'. Other then its small size, it had small white wings on the sides of the hammer's head. The wooden handle seems to have been painted a darkish pink, and at both ends of the head was a red heart, the kind you would expect on Valentine cards. All and all, it seemed quite like a toy aimed at little girls then a weapon created for combat. "Oh look, it's the return of the silly device!" Virgil told his navi, laughing a bit towards the end. Daisy just looked at it in minor confusion, before asking her netop "Wait, would this actually do damage? Or just heal like it did with Siren?"

"Shouldn't heal, or at least last time I check anyway." Virgil responded. "As long as you weren't thinking of healing, it should retain its damaging properties. I have a feeling you didn't convert it into healing subconsciously, so it should be fine." He reinsured the hammer holding navi, as she looked up at the walking machine. Her eyes went from the mech to the hammer in her hand. ...I really douth this small thing could do much good against that. Oh well, here goes. Daisy thought, as she readied the small hammer behind her head, and threw it with as much force as she could muster. The silly device spun in the air as it sailed towards its target, with luck it would connect, and with even greater luck it would be the last blow against the mech.

((Passive: shield on self
1 Markcannon1 Dimmu: 70+lock on
2 Blood Pummel Base: 100+aqua+break
3 Aquaneedle Core: 3 hits of 20+10 aqua
4 Ancient sword Core: Buster damage(30)
5 Bighammer1 Core: 160+impact+break))
"I wouldn't go around calling your allies useless," 48 said calmly, walking up beside Siren as she did so. He bowed his head, doubting that he'd be able to get through to her, and pressed a button on his arm. A thin green bubble of light wrapped around his armored body. Likewise, both freelancer navis buffed their defenses. For Siren, a wave of blue restorative data washed over her. For Daisy, the unnecessarily heavy armor melted back into blood and formed into a new shield.

As for the mech's defenses, Siren's wing erupted into flame. From within the fire, she launched a burning feather that obliterated one of the shield generators. The other, however, was completely untouched, since it was on the other side of the mech rather than directly behind the first. ...Or rather, it was untouched until a shot from 48 cleanly removed it from the cross beam and sent it to the ground, where it was crushed underfoot by the mech soon after.

Dimmu faced the mech, but didn't seem to react to the destruction of its defenses at all. Though he had no apparent eyes, the scope of his rifle was trained not on the mech itself, but on Daisy. "What will you do, girl?" he asked darkly, unmoving. As if in response, Daisy got to her feet and extended her right arm towards Dimmu. But...nothing happened?

The faceless navi stared for a moment, until his attention was drawn away by Thrash and ArmoryMan, who had finally recovered from his last attack. Thrash extended both his arms towards Dimmu, while ArmoryMan aimed both his rifles at him. Weapons fire blazed from all weapons, but Dimmu made no effort to dodge them. The attacks collided with his armor, sending ripples across the surface as black mist started to seep out from the points where they hit.

"...So be it..." Dimmu said, dropping his rifle. The mist seeping out of his armor moved forward to catch it. The rifle itself immediately vanished within the black mist. Soon after, the strange substance returned to its original position of rising in trails from the armor and various points on the ground, leaving only a few scattered pieces and expired rounds where the rifle would have landed.

That was when Daisy's attack made itself known.

Dimmu raised his head to see a raccoon guiding a rocket towards him. He shook his head. "A raccoon?! You have got to be kidding me." As the raccoon disappeared, Dimmu raised a hand and...

...caught the rocket.

The projectile stopped immediately, then detonated in Dimmu's hand. The faceless navi was completely obscured by smoke as he vanished in the explosion.

As the smoke cleared, however, he was still standing, surrounding in swirling black mist. "I think...that's enough..." he said. "My job was to take out the Netpolice that were attacking this team until they could finish their weapons. In this, it seems I have failed. Rest assured, however...it does not end here."

Dimmu's body slowly melted, producing more of the black mist. It split into two streams and shot through the bodies of both netpolice navis before converging again on the other side. The mist then spiraled into a tornado as it ascended from the ground...then disappeared altogether.

As this happened, Siren broke into song again. As she sang, the grass field was restored and expanded, now covering most of the immediate area. She touched down on the grass just as the nearest builder ran forward. He thrust a hand towards Siren. From it shot a bamboo spike that shot forward at Siren...just as a beehive appeared in front of her. The spike impaled the hive, sending a swarm of bees at the builder in response. Within seconds, he was on the ground, bleeding in several places from massive bee stings. The remains of a bamboo spike lay on the ground next to him.

As he fell, the others backed away from the area, taking up new positions around the mech. They started shouting to each other, but it was no longer distinguishable. It was apparent, however, that they were going to try and rebuild the mech's weapons. Daisy responded by once again creating a crossbow out of blood. The shot from it ripped through the base once more, causing it to fall away. Once again, the core was completely exposed, save for the barriers still enveloping it. These were taken care of, however, when three massive needles exploded out of Daisy's armor and exploded against the shielding.

With the core fully exposed, Daisy charged towards the mech, merely watching as a feather from Siren flew overhead and exploded against the core. She grabbed the abnormally light broadsword and swung it at the crystal-like structure. As the blade struck the light purple-glowing crystal and continued on its path, three afterimages flashed where it struck. One pink, one purple, one a brilliant red. Flames accompanied the last afterimage, creating curious patterns as their light reflected off of what was left of the crystalline core.

Daisy then set the sword down as Virgil mentioned using something that would hit a bit harder. In her hand appeared a small mallet appeared. Harder? Possibly, but when Daisy threw the silly device, whether or not it would hit harder became a moot point.

Once Daisy took her eyes off it before she threw it, the mallet disappeared completely. A second later she ended up throwing not the mallet, but the sword she had just set down seconds before. It spun through the air for a few seconds, then stopped completely as the blade made contact with the core. The crystal cracked along the point where the sword hit. Before the cracks could spread all the way across the surface, however, the sword sank into the core, leaving two more afterimages. Both of them, however, were bright red and accompanied by a burst of flames. As the sword sank all the way through the core, however, a massive blaze erupted from the sword and spread throughout the frame that was the base.

The sword then fell to the ground under the mech and stuck in the ground point first, leaving everything that it had hit brightly burning.

In response, the builders immediately tried to put out the blaze. 48, meanwhile, only stared at the carnage. "That is...one hell of a sword she has," he said. He took a step forward, raising his gun arm to pick off the now ruined mafia force.

Then the mech exploded.

Not just in terms of the rest of the mech crumbling, either. From within the blaze, erupted a burst of fire, smoke, and debris that quickly consumed the builders, and pelted Daisy, Siren, and 48.

When the dust settled, the builders were nothing more than soot smudges, and there was nothing left of the mech except the rest of the dome shield, the cross beam (which was now sticking out of the ground several feet away), and a few scattered pieces of debris around the sword, all still alight.

"48, status report!" Thrash called out, walking up behind 48 and Siren.

"What does it look like? The mech exploded, we won, Commander," 48 responded, nodding to Thrash. "How are the others?" He locked one glassy eye on ArmoryMan in the background as he asked.

"Arc was deleted. ArmoryMan is critical. I'm going to take him back. Will you be okay without us?"

"I'll manage," 48 answered. Thrash nodded and walked back to ArmoryMan. He put a hand on the overly armed navi's shoulder, and both of them disappeared in a beam of light. 48 turned away again, looking back at Siren, and past her to Daisy. "Sorry about that," he said. "We should probably try and join up with another group."

---Objects---

--Spider Mech--
Leg Pair A: <Explosion>
Leg Pair B: <Explosion>
Leg Pair C: <Explosion>
Leg Pair D: <Explosion>
Base: <Destroyed>
Engine Core: <Destroyed>
Cross beam: 10 HP (IronBody) (Laying off to the side.)
GatlingA: <Explosion>
GatlingB: <Destroyed>
Paladin Grade Heat Ray: <Destroyed>
Dome Shield A: <Destroyed>
Dome Shield B: 100 HP (IronBody) (Laying off to the side)
Shield Generator A: <Destroyed>
Shield Generator B: <Explosion>

---NetPolice---
Squad Commander: Thrash: 150 HP (LEFT)
ArmoryMan: 1 HP (LEFT)
48: 80 HP (1 action behind)

---NetMafia---
Supervisor: Dimmu: <LEFT>
BuilderNavi A: DELETED
BuilderNavi B: EXPLOSION
BuilderNavi C: EXPLOSION
BuilderNavi D: EXPLOSION
BuilderNavi E: EXPLOSION

---Other---

Daisy: 52 HP (In front of mech ruins)
Siren: 67 HP (1 action behind Daisy)

---Terrain---
--Distance (behind)--
--Immediate Area--
Normal: 40%
Grass: 60% (Radiating from Siren's position, with another circle behind where Siren was standing)

--VICTORY!--
GET:
Siren: 1800z, SideBamboo1
Daisy: 2300z, MarkCannon1

FXP: 6 each
"Pheh...That was pure luck...That sword could have just as easily killed her..." Siren said to 48 as she picked up the remains of the Sidebamboo1 the builder navi had used against her, quickly looking it over once as she downloaded the data to Timmy's PET which became chip data within, downloading all the zenny that she had earned from the battle. "This should be a useful chip once we have the chance to use it. And, your right 48, we should try and join up with another group...I just hope that nothing jumps out at us." Timmy said as he was able to get the chip it's self, poping out into his palm in the real world, looking it over well before puting it into his folder. "HEY! Whats your name! Hurry up and lets go! We have more important things to do than just standing around all day while a war is going on!" Siren yelled to Daisy, much sarcasm laced in her voice before getting herself ready to leave as a small wave of data washed over her frame, healing her a little here and there.

(used energy pack)
Both Daisy and Virgil had a look of shocked at what had transpired. Somehow, when no one was paying attention, the sword managed to swap places with the silly device, and ended up finishing off the Mech. It took a bit, but Virgil managed to snap out of it. "Guess swords was its weakness, that or it was really an enemy crab and that was its weak point."

"Hu what?" Daisy said, slowly overcoming the shock.

"Nothing. Anyway, I'm going to send you something that will make you better." Virgil told his navi as he reached into his pocket, pulling out a small chip. He then slotted it into his PET, and Daisy soon felt its effects. Most of the damage from the last battle began to slowly disappear. "Oh, Daisy. Now that you are a bit more healed up, maybe you should get your sword out of the ground. It seems like that sword really comes in handy, and I'm kind of wondering how it managed to reappear in your hand." Virgil told his navi.

"Sword? Oh right." Daisy said, before walking up to where the sword was. She gripped the handle of the blade, and pulled it out of the ground. She formed a sheath on her back, and placed the sword into it. Daisy turned towards 48, and began to head towards him. "Ya, it might be a good idea to try and help other groups. So, if I want to help you I take it I would then take commands from you? Or do I just do what I think is right?" Daisy then turned towards Siren. "And quit being such a meanie Featherbutt!" Daisy told the bird like navi, sticking her tongue out at the end. Virgil just shrugged, then asked 48 in a voice that also seemed like he was a kindergartner. "Mr 48, are we gowing to get twme outs?" Virgil then coughed, then began to speak in a more normal voice. "Sillyness aside, I really doubt you know anything about that sword Siren, Hell you probably only know less then I do about that weapon, and trust me that is little. In fact, it probably just wants to be used by a lovely female Navi for all we could know."

((Using EnergyPack and ready for facing whatever is next.))
"Wow, I love the teamwork between you guys," 48 grumbled, looking between the two. "I'm assuming you two weren't together originally." And no, I'm not going to give you a time out," he added, turning to Daisy to address Virgil. "But if this gets any worse, I have half a mind to shoot both of you." He turned away, walking into the ruins of the spider mech. He stopped in front of the Gatling that he had shot off and picked it up. The barrel was crushed by one of the legs, to the point of being unusable. The other gatling was damaged even worse, melted into a single mass of metal. And the heat ray had been destroyed completely... 48 shook his head. "So much for that idea," he said.

As he turned to walk back to the two, however, a faint rumbling met all three navis' ears. 48 looked down, then immediately turned to run from the area. From the center of the mech ruins, where Daisy was standing, the ground suddenly gave way. Daisy was the first to fall through, then 48 as the entire blast radius caved in. Then several more cracks radiated from that, including the ground directly under Siren. All three navis were plunged into darkness as they fell.

A few seconds later, they each hit solid ground. If not for being navis, each of them probably would have died in the fall. 48 stumbled to his feet and looked around. The dust slowly settled, giving each of them, by the light of the hole above them, a clear view of the surrounding area that they had fallen into.

It was a cavern of some sort. The walls were a light tan and looked perpetually wet. Most of them appeared as though they had been either eroded into, or formed from columns becoming large enough to merge with each other. The room itself that they had fallen into was large and open, at least twice the size of the main hole in its ceiling, with very few obstructions. Most of the few that there were took the form of stalactites that had fallen from above when the ceiling had collapsed, then shattered when they made contact with the floor. Only one or two stalagmites were present at all, and both were near the sides of the room. The remnants of the dome shield had fallen through and rolled off to the side as well, while the cross beam now lay on the opposite side of the room from Siren, flat against the ground. There were five passages leading off from the room. Two were close together towards the direction the navis had advanced towards the mech from. The other three were almost evenly spaced around the rest of the elliptical room's perimeter. The room itself was fairly well lit, thanks to the light filtering in from the hole above.

As the three navis regained their bearings, however, a strange gaseous substance began filtering in through all five of the corridors. As it entered the light, however, it became obvious that the substance was something akin to smoke. However, unlike normal smoke, most of it was concentrated near the ground, rather than rising. As it flowed into the room, it formed a cushion along the ground, completely obscuring it as it covered the ground and started to pile up, as though a liquid was slowly filling the room.

Eventually, the smoke covered the room up to approximately three feet above the floor. What hadn't collected on the ground now hung in the air, blocking out most of the light and drastically reducing the visibility of the navis.

"It's no use," 48 called out to the other two. "Even with my eyes, I can barely see either of you." To Siren, this was little surprise. Daisy, however, was only a few feet away, and still could only see the outline of the strange, glassy-eyed navi.

Moreover, all three of them could tell that there was a fourth presence among them, somewhere within the smoke. It seemed to be all around them at first, but after a few minutes, it centered around a point directly behind Daisy. 48 turned towards her when he sensed it, but it was too late. Daisy felt a pair of hands wrap around her, one pressing itself against her mouth, the other wrapping around her waist. They pulled back on her, dragging her down into the smoke surrounding their lower bodies until she disappeared into it completely.

48 fired off a couple shots, alerting Siren that something was wrong, but they hit nothing. He then pressed a button on his helmet. "...Yes, this is 48. Calling any ranked navis in the area. ...Yes, we've made contact. This tactic...I think it's definitely Netmafia, possibly one of the former Rogues. ...The rest of my team was taken out of commission by a faceless navi named Dimmu during our last fight, it's just me and two freelancer navis. ...Okay." He raised his head again and looked in the direction Daisy had disappeared in. "Help should be here soon...where are you...?" He fired a couple more shots into the smoke, to no effect.

A sadistic laugh met their ears, echoing from all around.

—NetMafia—
<Presence>: ??? (Holding Daisy)

—NetPolice—
48: 80 HP (In center of room.)

—Player Navis—
Siren: 160 (Next to double corridors)
Daisy: 152 (Held by presence)

—Objects—
Cross beam: 10 HP (IronBody) (On opposite side of room from Siren)

—Terrain—
Normal: 100%

—Notes—
Smoke: Low visibility. All attacks' accuracy reduced by 50%

((Combat has not yet begun.))
After 48's comments, Daisy didn't really speak much. It seemed like he was already a bit annoyed of both her and Siren, and she didn't want to annoy him anymore. Unfortunately for the group, things went downhill after they heard the rumble. Daisy saw 48 starting to run off, but before she could run after him, the ground under her feet gave way, and she started to fall into the pit. She landed on the ground, not a soft landing but it could have been worse, and she moaned it a bit.

"Owww~ my butt hurts again." Daisy said as she tried to get up off the ground. When she did, she didn't seem to see that the sword she was carrying was now on the ground next to her, that was until she looked around the room and saw the gas starting to cover the floor. She looked down, and saw what appeared to be smoke along the ground along with her sword. She quickly grabbed it, and stood ready. The smoke seemed to keep piling up, and Daisy only looked around the room still... But things changed for her when some unknown being grabbed her. For some reason, she ended up dropping the sword back onto the ground, clanking as it hit the ground. Daisy twitched as 48 fired his shots, and tried to move her head so the hand wasn't over her mouth. Not good, not good! Daisy thought, or atleast she did until she heard from 48 that help was coming.

What to do? What to do till help gets here? Daisy asked herself while the laughter filled the air. She could start to kick, bite, and try to claw whoever had her captive, but that might just make things worse then they are. At the moment the hidden being has the upper hand on Daisy, and any resistance from her might cause him, assuming it is a male, to wound, or even going as far as to kill, her. She finally decided to hold still, and hope for the best...

Screw that.

Daisy reached towards the attacker's arm, in an attempt to pull his hand away from her mouth. Along whit this was her struggling to get free from his grasp, every now and them ramming one of her feet into the leg of whoever is behind her. At one point, Daisy attempted to bite down on the hand that was covering her mouth. It seems like she is trying her hardest to make noise so the others could find her, or even getting herself free.
As the ground under Siren fell apart, the only thing she had time to think was, "SHIT!" before being plunged into the darkness, though she was able to spread her wings out enough to safely glide down, hitting the ground on both of her talons, with a slight thump. "DAMN IT! If that was planed...that was expert timing..." she said as she looked around...only to see the doors open and smoke filling the room, pretty much blinding her.

"Siren! Whats going on!? Why is the room filling with smoke? I can barely see you!" Timmy said as he was trying to get a bead on Siren's position. Meanwhile, Siren felt the presence of the intruder, and not the other two, as she looked around. "Damn smoke! I can barely see either Timmy! But, I can feel another's presence in the room..." Siren managed to say before the presence disappeared and 48's shots rang out in the smoke. "DAMN IT! If she got caught...grrrr...48!" Siren said through clenched teeth, looking through the smoke to no avail. "This had to be a trap! There is no way this is a coincidence! The timing between us falling into this room and the smoke is too well timed. This is a trap plain and simple and we all fell into it!" She said as she tried to figure out who was behind this...

"48! I'm gonna try to get rid of this smoke with my wind ability. Get ready to fire as soon as you can see!" She said to 48. Looking around her, smoke was all she could really see, but, she breathed in deeply and then, with a mighty flap of her wings, attempted to make some of the smoke disperse from the immediate area, though, with smoke as thick as this, it probably will not do much to increase visibility.

Overview
Gust at the smoke in an attempt to clear it away
autododge
48 sighed as Siren's yelling reached him. "Very well," he said, looking around and trying to locate Daisy again. The navi looked towards the hole in the ceiling again. "What's taking them so long?" he muttered.

Daisy, meanwhile, could do little but to struggle against the hands holding her. She tried wrestle free, then pull the hand away, but both efforts were futile. Finally, she bit into the palm of the attacker's hand. In response, the hand drew away from her mouth...and slapped Daisy across the face.

It was enough, however. In the time it took before the hand retook its position over her mouth, she was able to cry out, alerting both of her allies of her position. Immediately, Siren responded with a flap of her wings, sending a burst of wind through the room towards Daisy. The disturbed smoke swirled in place in response to the wind, but only cleared away for a second before settling once again. It was enough, however. For that split second, 48 could see Daisy. Over her mouth was a gloved hand, and an arm covered by a strap-ridden sleeve. The military navi took aim and fired a short volley at the hand.

The owner, however, vanished at that exact moment, leaving Daisy to fall into the smoke just before the weapon fire would have hit her. 48 looked around wildly, searching for the attacking navi. As he looked, however, the navi came in from behind. A spiked shoulder plate collided with his back before the navi was gone again. 48 did a 180 and raised his gun, only to receive a punch to the back, right where the spikes had dug into his armor, followed by a kick to the back of the head. 48 ducked and rolled away, completely out of view of the two freelancer navis. Now that he was out of the way, however, both had a somewhat clear view of the one who had attacked them. Purple hair fell from his head, shoulder-length on the sides and running down his back behind. He turned around to look for one of the two again, and they could see that, accompanying the spiked shoulder plates, he was wearing a black jacket covered in chains and straps, as well as chained pants.

More gunfire erupted from behind, causing the navi to duck as bullets flew over him. Almost immediately, a small ball appeared in his hand. He threw it over his shoulder, where Daisy and Siren could hear it colliding with armor. Seconds later, an explosion erupted from behind him. He did a half turn to look in the direction of it. In the light of the explosion, both navis could clearly distinguish the sadistic grin on his face. All the pieces had fallen into place. The former rogue needed no introduction.

Stunt.

And there they were, two female navis, now unaided against him.

He stepped forward. This time not towards Daisy, but towards Siren, who had revealed him. "Well well...what have we here?" he said, grinning at her. "A bird lady. Armless, but very attractive nonetheless. I suppose I'll...have both of you." He stopped a mere foot away from Siren and raised a hand to run it down her body. Before he could do so, however, a new voice spoke. Immediately following, a second voice called out and a shadow fell across Stunt.

"Permission granted. Navi identity confirmed as the former Rogue Stunt.EXE. You may engage."
"DYYYYYYYNAMIC ENTRYYYYYYYYYYY~!""

A second navi landed behind Stunt and lashed out with...a computer mouse? The odd, yet whiplike weapon collided with the back of Stunt's head. He keeled forward for a second, then turned around. The new arrival was a bit of an odd navi. His armor consisted of a few large computer keys for shoulder pads and chestplate, as well as several smaller ones wrapping around his arms and legs. On his head he wore a headband oddly similar to a spacebar, holding back gray, spiked hair. Despite his almost ridiculous appearance, the navi stood up and stared at Stunt, looking dead serious.

Stunt stared back at the odd navi for a second before speaking. "So, the Netpolice finally sent backup, eh? Too bad for you, though. Your precious soldier is dead, and these two will be mine soon." He stepped out of the way and jumped back, fading into the smoke once more and disappearing from view. His taunting, sadistic voice echoed from around them. "Stop me if you can, Cyber Addict. And you, Armless Wonder, I think I'll take you first after all..."

The odd navi looked at Siren, then back to where Daisy was barely visible. "Hay Guise," he said. The greeting was odd, but the next sentence was perfectly normal. "You may call me Homerow. Sorry for taking so long to get here."

—NetMafia—
Stunt: 1380 (Hidden in smoke.)

—NetPolice—
48: Deleted? (???)
Homerow: 2100 (In front of Siren.)

—Player Navis—
Siren: 160 (Next to double corridors.)
Daisy: 152 (Near center of room.)

—Objects—
Cross beam: 10 HP (IronBody) (On opposite side of room from Siren)

—Terrain—

—Notes—
"So...It's true...we are facing Stunt.exe. Heh, thanks for keeping that bastard away from me Homerow. Now then Stunt, former rogue, here's a little advice for you." Siren said as she stepped from behind Homerow.exe, a sadistic smile came across her face as she did. "You keep your distance...or you may find you won't have anything between your legs once this is all over. Catch my drift?" she said, though the smoke was keeping her from actually seeing Stunt.

"Hey, whats your name, try and find me and Homerow over here, follow my voice, we might come up with a plan that doesn't just involve us firing blindly through the smoke in an attempt to find Stunt and end up deleteing ourselves in our own cross fire. Homerow. You might want to plug your ears. This is gonna be loud." Siren said as she screached through the smoke, anyone with eardrums should find her, though Homerow probably would have a loud ringing in his ears, plugged or not, afterwards.

Meanwhile, in the realworld, Timmy's mind was reeling after Stunt had revealed himself as their enemy. Needless to say. He was both excited and fearful. Excited his navi is fighting Stunt, fearful that she might be deleted and raped by said former rogue.

TURN SPLIT!
1: screach in an attempt for Daisy to find Siren and Homerow.
*Actions 2-6 will be used next post*
...If he is going after Siren... and if that loud screech was Siren... Then I know where not to head now. Daisy thought, silencing cursing at her loud ally. She was about to go on the defensive against Stunt, only to remember she had dropped her sword.

I better find that sword, it might help me keep that Stunt guy away from me when he gets done with Siren. She figured, looking around the smoked filled room for where she might have dropped it. After thinking a bit, she begun to move, and after getting to where she think it was dropped got on all fours. She began to search the ground, shifting trough the smoke in the attempt to find her lost weapon. Based on all that she knows of Stunt, the fact he grabbed her from behind being about it, she bled out of her leg. The blood formed around her legs and rear, and hardened into some kind of armor. Well... atleast Stunt would have to break something to get in there I guess.

((passive: Shield on self
1-5 Search for sword))
As Siren stood next to Homerow...she was dumbfounded...her partner was looking around for something and completely ignored her, mad at herself that she gave away her's and Homerow's postion. "DAMN IT! I SWEAR I'LL..." Siren began in a pissed off tone of voice before being stopped by Timmy's voice. "You will do nothing to your partner Siren! Now, head into the smoke, try to find a way to attack Stunt though the smoke. You can get pissed off at her another time." he said as calmly as he could to Siren...whom was still steaming at her partner's actions.

"Fine...i'll do it your way for now Timmy..." Siren huffed as she jumped away from Homerow. "Move before Stunt finds you. Or you'll end up like 48. He may still be alive, or he might have been deleted. I don't know, but you should try to avoid him for now until someone in this group comes up with a plan to see through this smoke...although...it seems as though Stunt can see through the smoke just fine...we have to find a way around that, thats for sure..." Siren said in a hushed voice before disapearing into the smoke, away from Homerow. "we need to figure this out...or we could ALL end up as what happened to 48...and Stunt would probably have his way with me and that useless excuse for a navi..." Siren thought as she ran through the blinding smoke...her assumptions were probably right about Stunt.

Overview
2-6: Run around in the smoke to avoid being attacked (dodges)
Stunt reappeared barely within visibility in response to Siren's declaration. An insane grin spread across his face once more. "Feisty, aren't you?" he commented. "Excellent...I like them that way." He stepped back and laughed. "So, you think you can hurt me, Armless Wonder, is that it? Very well. Come on, hit me!" The former rogue jumped back into the smoke once again, fading out of view.

Following this, Siren tried to call out for Daisy. Though the intended target heard her clearly, she didn't respond. Homerow, meanwhile, had to step away and put his hands to his ears just to retain his hearing. This was almost completely rendered moot, however, when the yelling was succeeded by a high-pitched shriek. It echoed through the entire room for almost a minute after Siren herself stopped shrieking. All three of them thought for a second that they could hear the walls and ceiling around them cracking. Perhaps shrieking had been a bad idea.

Homerow seemed to be thinking along these lines as well. "STFU," he said simply.

For a second, it seemed like he was about to follow up those words with a lashing from his mouse whip. When he let loose, however, the mouse flew past Siren and collided with Stunt's arm, which had been dangerously close to grabbing Siren. This gave Siren the time she needed to get out of the way. Two more sounds were heard, each like the collision of expensive computer equipment against human flesh, but Siren didn't look back to be sure.

Daisy, meanwhile, had done the smart thing and not gone towards Siren and Homerow, and thus Stunt as well. As blood from her leg formed into something of a pair of armored pants, she sank to the ground, searching for the weapon she had dropped when grabbed earlier. It took her a minute of crawling on the ground before she finally located the sword and closed the fingers of one hand around the hilt.

Almost immediately as she did so, however, she felt the impact of an open palm against her butt, followed by the blood armor pants shattering. She rolled over, out of the way before the assailant/molester could conceivably attack again, and found herself staring up right into Stunt's face, barely visible through the smoke.

Wait, wasn't Stunt over by Homerow?

The odd navi's third strike had not hit an open target, but the palm of Stunt's hand, which quickly closed around the mouse whip. He stepped back, starting to fade into the smoke again, laughing. "Is that all you've got, Cyber Addict? You'll have to do better if you plan on keeping me away from my prizes."

As Siren continued running, the smoke grew thicker. Occasionally she thought she could see something underneath her, such as a rock, or something else in the smoke, but all were mere tricks of the eye. It didn't help that the sadistic laughter of her possible pursuer had met her ears once more. Yet still, somehow, she knew that Stunt was still back where she had been, trying to get past Homerow.

That was...until something swung against her feet.

The avian navi was thrown forward and fell into the dense smoke covering the lowest two or three feet of the cave. As she hit the ground, her visibility really was reduced to zero. Still somehow, she knew that the trip had been intentional, that that had been Stunt's leg. Another one of him? Or had he gotten past Homerow?

Yet back where Homerow had been fighting, Stunt had only just disappeared fully into the smoke again. The keyboard-armored navi took a step forward, then immediately felt something press against the plate armor on his back. He spun around, only to see nothing behind him. Three seconds later, a bomb exploded on his back.

—NetMafia—
StuntA?: 1340 (Near Homerow)
StuntB?: 1340 (Near Daisy)
StuntC?: 1340 (Near Siren)

—NetPolice—
48: Deleted? (???)
Homerow: 2060

—Player Navis—
Siren: 130
Daisy: 152

—Objects—
Cross beam: 10 HP (IronBody) (On opposite side of room from double corridors)

—Terrain—

—Notes—
"Damn...how can we face him in such low visability?" Siren asked herself as she managed to pick herself up off the ground. "Come on out you rat bastard! I'll delete you myself!" She screamed into the surounding area, looking around for even a trace of Stunt in the area.

"This is bad..." Timmy thought to himself as he looked at his PET screen helplessly as he watched Siren slowly get more and more mad. "Damn it all! With this smoke, an attack would not have more than, maybe, even a 50% chance of hitting...If only we could clear the area of the smoke and then they could fight him fairly..." Timmy said, talking to himself as he looked at his PET screen with renewed vigor as he thought of something. "No...it wouldn't work, even in the slightest...but it's all we have to work with." Timmy thought as he began to speak to Siren on a secure channel. "Siren! Look around for the parts of the mech you and your partner trashed. I know I saw something before the smoke came around!" He said, Siren's expresion changed from fury to a puzzled look.

"Your pulling my leg, aren't you Timmy?" She said to her netop through the secure channel, looking around to no avail thanks to the smoke as Timmy's face changed to one of seriousness. "Would you rather this rogue navi rape you while you are unable to do a thing?" Timmy asked Siren, though he knew what the answer was. "Fine Timmy, just try to direct me to whatever you think fell with me, oh useless one over somewhere and 48." She said through the secure channel, defeated. "If I remember correctly..." Timmy began. "You remember the Double corridors, right? Well, hed in the oppisate direction of there...I think something is down in that direction." Timmy finished as he began to scan the area again.

With a sigh, Siren began down that way with a full on run, but her form began to turn completely black as she held her wings over her body, activating her Feather Curtain of Invisability while she ran until her form was completely covered with shadows, with a sigh, she began to look around for what Timmy had seen fall from the Spder Mech they had destroied earlier.

Overview
Feather Curtain of Invisability (shadow, 1 turn, 2TCD)
Dodge/run twords the cross beam in an attempt to find it
Unfortunately, in the real world...

"Silly Doors QZ, "Brown Window of Despair"ing me at the worst time. I sure hope that Daisy didn't get into a battle, and if she had I hope she can handle it without my help this time... damn it! Doors QZ has left me in despair!" Virgil sighed. Thanks to the operating system, he was now disconnected from his navi. His only real hope is Daisy can at least handle whatever happens during the few minutes it takes for the PET to come back on.. or nothing really important is happening... there is always that hope, but this Murphy fellow tends to ruin that for everyone with some silly law...

Back in the realm known as the internet...

Well, there goes both of Virgil's hopes. Because the universe is sure that being face to face with the data being known as Stunt, one of the apparent rogue navis from 7 years ago, is probably quite an important event in one's life. As for the other hope... well, seeing as Daisy is probably the most scared she has been in her entire existence, I don't think she could handle what is happening...

Oh crap! Wasn't he after Siren? Wasn't he over by Homerow? Oh crap! Oh crap! What to do? While Daisy was able to ask that in her head, her body and instance decided to answered her question for her. She gripped the sword tighter then ever, and begun to swing it wildly at Stunt. After a few swings, Daisy quickly attempted to get up and turn towards, and the hope that she could get away from him, or at least in close proximity to one of her allies. She began to dash in some direction, still gripping the great and all mighty +6 sword of Mech and virus slaying, with the hope of making it trough this alive... or as alive as a piece of data can be anyway.

((passive: shield on self
1-2: Swing sword at Stunt
3-5: dodge))