Daisy and Siren

((This is your topic for the event. Post here when the confirmation is given.))
As Siren jacked into the great net war, she was...upside down...in the air...about to fall. "That is the LAST time I do the timewarp before jacking...ah crap..." Siren said before she fell...very fast into the ground, landing bvery comicaly with her face in the ground. "Ow." Siren said before she quickly picks herself up off the ground, standing upright as she waited...for something.
A portal appeared in the area, near where Siren had fallen... but in the area no less. Out of the portal walked a female navi donning a white labcoat, currently buttoned up at the moment. "Wait... why are you sending me into the middle of a battle zone Virgil!?" she asked the air around her, her voice showing aggravation near the end.

"Why did you and ...Capuchin was it? Anyway, why did you two rush out to help that patrol back in Sharo without waiting to see how those things attacked? Why did you take that mission as well Daisy? The reason is probably the same reason you had for doing those things, probably because it was 'the right thing to do.'" A voice only the navi heard, since it was a private message from the netop to the navi.

"The right thing..." The navi muttered, before looking at the ground around her. It took a while, but she saw a sword lying on the ground. The sword that she had gotten by helping out that patrol her netop was talking about. She bent over, and picked the blade off of the ground.

After Daisy picked up the sword, she saw Siren. Daisy was about to say some to her, a 'hello' maybe, but before she could speak, she heard her netop's voice once more.

"...Gentleladies, behold... Birdgal!" The netop said in a somewhat serious tone, in a channel that allowed navis and netops nearby to heal his words.
Siren, noticeing the navi...and her netop's very rude comment, Had a very pissed off look on her face. "Helo there. If you don't mind...Can I claw out your netop's eyes...obviously he hasn't seen a navi like me before." Siren said, in a cold tone.

"Sigh...Please excuse my Navi, she's not used to being around others besides me...New netnavis, gotta get them used to being around others." Timmy said casualy, looking at the sword the other netnavi was holding. "The name is Timmy, my Navi that was being a bit rude there is Siren.exe, I made her not too long ago...I still miss my old net navi." Timmy said, a little saddness comming over him.

"Wasn't she a total basket case Timmy? You know, the whole rage thing..." Siren said, not careing about her netop's feelings.

"Siren..." Timmy began, angeraly. "Please don't say the name 'Rage' around me, OK? Reminds me of my sister...Even IF you remind me of her right now..." Timmy said...anger beginning to rise.

"Woops...Should have listened to those recordings more closely..." Siren, taken aback by Timmy's sudden anger. "Anyways...um...Nice sword you have there." Siren said calmly, trying to strike up a nice conversation...even WITH the war rageing on around them.
A series of mortar shots rained from above. Screams filled the air around them as a squadron of netpolice navis ran past the two. "Young lady, I don't think this is the best time to be admiring weaponry," one of them said, stopping.

"Yeah. At the moment, you should probably try using it!" another called back, looking behind him. The navi that had stopped gave him a dirty look, then turned back to Daisy and Siren.

"If you're here by accident, I suggest you leave immediately," he explained. "If you're here because of the special message we sent out, stop standing there and help us!" More shots filled the air, but they weren't mortar blasts like before. High-powered energy blasts collided with the ground around Daisy and Siren, melting it and forming a molten ring around them. A loud roar erupted from above them.

"Oh...crap..." the netpolice navi said, looking up as a shadow was cast over the area. Above them had appeared what looked like some sort of gunship.

"Soldiers...bring that...thing...down," he continued, trying to sound confident and failing. Nonetheless, his men responded in kind and fired volley after volley at the gunship. In the resulting fireworks and explosions that shook the net around them, the gunship fell to the ground.

The dust settled, revealing a group of netmafia navis that had not only survived the explosion, but looked to be unscathed. "So much for that plan," one could be heard muttering, before their leader shut him up.

"This is your only warning. Surrender now, and only most of you will be harmed," the netmafia leader called out.

"Here, I've got a better idea," the netpolice navi from earlier retorted. "We'll just surrender our bombs. Take one! Scratch that, I'll even throw in a bonus" He lobbed a pair of minibombs at the downed gunship, which missed the navis but destroyed part of the rubble. He and the rest then promptly retreated behind a line of rockcubes, leaving their leader out in the open.

The battle was on.

--Objects--
RockcubeA: 200
RockcubeB: 200
RockcubeC: 200
RockcubeD: 200
(Rockcubes arranged to form a barricade)

Gunship RubbleA: 100
Gunship RubbleB: 100
Gunship RubbleC: 100
Gunship RubbleD: 100
(Rubble scattered around Netmafia navis)

--Navis--
NetPolice EnforcerA (leader): 300 (about halfway between lava ring and Rockcube wall)
NetPolice EnforcerB: 100 HP (Behind Rockcube wall)
NetPolice EnforcerC: 100 HP (Behind Rockcube wall)
NetPolice EnforcerD: 100 HP (Behind Rockcube wall)

NetMafia GoonA (leader): 300 (in gunship ruins)
NetMafia GoonB: 100 HP (in gunship ruins)
NetMafia GoonC: 100 HP (in gunship ruins)
NetMafia GoonD: 100 HP (in gunship ruins)
NetMafia GoonE: 100 HP (in gunship ruins)
NetMafia GoonF: 100 HP (in gunship ruins)

Daisy: 160 HP (inside lava ring)
Siren: 160 HP (inside lava ring)

--Terrain--
Lava: 15% (ring around Daisy and Siren)
Cracked: 40% (30% radiating from gunship ruins, 10% scattered randomly)
Normal: 45% (everything else)

-THE WAR IS ON!-
-BATTLE 1-
-START!-
The NP are hiding behind positioned Rockcubes while their opponents, the 'netmafia', are hiding in the ruins of their gunship. Meanwhile, Daisy and Siren are in a great ring of fire, stuck between the two forces. Virgil's words of "The right choice" rang trough Daisy's mind, and as of this minute she thinks she knows what the right choice is. But at the moment, she needed to get past the lava to get near the Mafia. It seems like she should have the ability to jump across, maybe she should take the chance...

She quickly bled out of her back, the blood now forming some kind of scabbard. Daisy took her great blade, and attempted to place it into this makeshift holding device. "Virgil, can you send a rageclaw? I think I have an idea what to do." Daisy asked her netop, who responded a light chuckle.

"Came up with your own plan? Care to let me know what it is or you rather keep it a surprise?" Virgil now picked trough the belongings he had with him, and pulled out a single rageclaw chip.

"Surprise." Daisy said, bleeding from her hands. The blood floating to in front of her, then shaping itself into a shield. The shield itself was similar in style to those used by the Roman Legionaries, tall, rectangular, and the middle bending outward; however, it was at most half the size of the normal, if not less. Virgil replied with a simple 'yes', and slotted in the requested chip.

Daisy felt the rageclaw's chip data enter her; her hands gaining a slight red glow that extended past her fingers, almost looking like some kind of claw. She gripped the air with her right hand, then prepared to make a dash towards the mafia goons. She began to charge towards the mafia agents, and it seemed like she was going to run trough the lava. When she was just one step away from the molten rock, she used her legs to push herself off of the ground, leaping across the ring of heat. One way or another, she managed to get out of the ring of molten Earth, and charged towards the middle section of the Rubble. Her arms at her side, hands ready to grasp about anything in her path. She had reached the rubble, and slammed her hands into two sizable chunks. The rubble cracked slightly from where her hands had collided, the blue glow somehow giving Daisy a good grip on the remains. With the help of the rageclaw chip, and the amount of force she is using at this moment, Daisy managed to lift, or more accurately pushed, the rubble off the ground.

Daisy, with two sizeable pieces of rubble in hand, continued her charge towards the Mafia navi. She closed in on the middle of the mafia goon, and held the rubble on both of her side, both of her arms looking ready to punch straight outwards. In front of her shield, assuming it wasn't destroyed during her charge, there seems to be some kind of fist made of blood floating. She was almost on top of three of the mafia navis, when she finally attacked. Daisy yelled near the top of her lungs, shoving her hands and the rubble forward with as much force as she could muster, all of it aimed towards the mafia navis on the right and left. Even the fist bursted towards the middle of the three. But with all that was going on, all the noise and chaos around her, did this plan work the way she was expecting it would?

((passive: Shield on self
1Jump over the ring of fire towards the Mafia Goons
2 Throw Gunship RubbleB at Mafia GoonB
3 Throw Gunship RubbleC at Mafia GoonD
4 Bloodpummel Mafia GoonC - 100 Aqua Damage + Break
5 Dodge : D ))
"Heh, already off and with a plan of action too, not bad. Timmy, Rageclaw, now." Siren said in a slightly cold tone as she watched her ally start on her rampage through the area, attempting to take down the netmafia.

"No...Problem Siren, you...Feeling OK?" Timmy asked, slotting in the chip data.

"I'm...Just fine Timmy...Just...Fine..." Siren said, a scary tone of voice escaped her as she spoke, the Rageclaw data entering her body, feeling like a beast had been unleashed from within her.

Siren then quickly covered her body with her large wings and as she did, a black blob came across her body, slowly covering her in a sort of armor as she began to jump through the flames, activating the rageclaw data within her, as she did, her wings changed, from them came two large tendrils of darkness, each taking the form of a pair of claws as Siren landed upon the ground. Rushing towards MafiaGoonD, she quickly attempted to take hold Gunship RubbleA, hoping that the Goon was behind with her long black tendrils, she quickly threw it at MafiaGoonD, hoping the ruins crush him, smiling all the while, as like a beast...No, a demon had taken hold of Siren's mind and body, though she didn't care, it was all about crushing the enemy as quickly as possible.

As she had done what she did, she quickly rushed over to MafiaGoonE, but not before she attempted to pick up Gunship RubbleD on her way, and attempted to slam it down upon him, attempting to crush him just as much, if not more so than MafiaGoonD, still smiling as she smelled the data in the air, feeding the demon that had posesed her. As she finished up she knew she was out of objects to throw on this side, but there were more on the Nepolice side of things, but even if he was possesd by a demon, she knew that would piss them off if she took their baricades, so she desided to use this time to slice up another NetMafia Goon.

As she looked around, she saw two other MafiaGoons, but knew that, ith one being the boss of the others, he would have more HP than the others, so Siren took off at MafiaGoonF, her tendrils waving with excitement as she closed in on him, knowing this, she quickly jumped up into the air and came down upon him hard, slashing once as she hit the ground hard, still on two tallons and then once as she turned quickly, slashing him once more, hoping to criticaly wound him as she felt the shadow beginning to stop working, she was Ok with this, she had done her damage for the round.

Overview
Feather curtain of invisablity (shadow for 1 turn)
jump through ring of fire
basicly smash Gunship RubbleA on MafiaGoonD (damage = to thrown object's HP?)
Throw Gunship RubbleD at MafiaGoonE (same as above)
RageclawX2 on MafiaGoonF (40X2 attacks)
"Hey, wait a second!" the netpolice commander called out as Siren and Daisy jumped across the lava, clearly heading towards the gunship ruins where the mafia were hiding, lying in wait. "Idiots. Charging in blindly. Get back here so we can think of an actual strategy..." He didn't even bother raising his voice, thinking it was a lost cause to try and reason with them anyway. They were already dead, and all he'd be doing is wasting his breath.

Rather than opening fire, however, the NetMafia commander stepped out, along with one of his cohorts. "We sent out a message too, you know!" the leader sneered. "These two don't look the stupid type, do they? They're obviously here to join us."

"Yeah, seriously," the second one added. "Who the hell would believe the bullshit you broadcasted, anyway? A health plan, seriously."

The second navi was promptly shut up as a piece of rubble flew past, taking his head clean off.

"Crap! Shield!" one of the others called out, his position having been exposed now that Daisy had thrown the piece of rubble he had taken cover behind. Daisy turned around and picked up another piece of the rubble, which collided with and destroyed a guard chip the mafia navi put up just as it was summoned. Once the guard chip was gone, the navi's arm morphed into a vulcan gun. Three shots were fired in rapid succession, breaking through Daisy's shield and ripping into her body.

Another navi followed up the attack just as Daisy's blood fist shot toward it, pulling out a cannon chip and firing before being reduced to a bloody mess itself by the fist. The cannon shot went wild, however, and hit one of the rockcubes.

As Daisy moved away from the nearest surviving mafia navis, Siren moved in for her attack. The mafia goon that had just fended off Daisy's attack bent over to take a deep breath. Taking the opportunity, Siren slams another piece of the rubble against him. A sickening crack resounds as the chunk of rubble broke through the navi's armor, and he slumped to the ground, also dead.

"ALL RIGHT! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL AN ATTACK!" the bomb-throwing navi yelled, cheering the sudden slaughter. "We should have done something like that sooner!"

"Shut up, damnit!" one of the remaining goons called out, lobbing a minibomb at the barricade. The bomb missed the navi, but exploded against another of the rockcubes. The attacker, however, wasn't so lucky, being treated to a similar fate as the others as Siren smashed another chunk of metal from the gunship against his head.

"Hey, he still owed me money!" the last goon other than the leader shouted. "Damnit, there's 100 zenny I'm never going to see again, and it's all your fault, birdie!" He raised an arm, which extended into a short, azure blade. "Come and get some!" Siren attacked with her talons, but only the first slash made contact before the navi rolled out of the way and sliced through the air himself, cutting through Siren's feather shield.

Seeing the opportunity, the netpolice navis behind the barricade opened fire, completely missing their enemies but destroying two of the largest pieces of rubble.

"You were saying?" the netpolice unit commander asked, looking up at his opposite, triumphant.

"This isn't over yet! I'll take you all on!" the mafia commanded spat back, raising a hand and firing a wide blast of water from it. The netpolice commander jumped back and landed on the barricade. The rockcubes shuddered under his feet as the wideshot hit, but the barricade stood. The netpolice navi countered by pulling a shotgun out of the backpack he was wearing. He raised it to eye level and fired, just as the mafia leader ducked and rolled out of the way, cutting in front of a piece of rubble. The shotgun blast missed the navi and hit the rubble.

Both navis glared at each other for a few seconds, then pulled out identical guns...wait, are those tank cannons?!

A violent explosion rocked the area. Smoke blinded everything from view for a second. When it cleared, both navis were still standing, but each looked slightly worse for wear. What was more, the area under and directly around the gunship crash site had caved in, leaving the rubble, mafia navis, and Daisy and Siren at the bottom of a crater.

--Objects--
RockcubeA: 100
RockcubeB: 140
RockcubeC: 90

Gunship RubbleA: 30 (behind Mafia GoonA)
Gunship RubbleB: DESTROYED
Gunship RubbleC: 80
Gunship RubbleD: DESTROYED (On top of deleted navis)

--Navis--
NetPolice EnforcerA (leader): 220 (on top of Rockcube wall)

NetMafia GoonA (leader): 220 (in front of gunship ruins, just outside of crater)
NetMafia GoonB: DELETED
NetMafia GoonC: DELETED
NetMafia GoonD: DELETED
NetMafia GoonE: DELETED
NetMafia GoonF: 60 HP (in gunship ruins) (Equip: Sword)

Daisy: 140 HP (in gunship ruins) (Equip: Rageclaw)
Siren: 80 HP (in gunship ruins) (Equip: Rageclaw)

--Terrain--
Lava: 15% (ring in center of field)
Cracked: 25% (15% radiating from gunship ruins, 10% scattered randomly)
Broken: 15% (gunship ruins)
"Grrr...You will pay for that you fool...Now...SAY HELLO TO YOUR FATE!" Siren screamed out at the last second, data oozeing from the wound that was made from the blade, the tendrils on her wings a sickeningly deep red color.

"Woah...I'm gonna need to look at Siren's progamming later..." Timmy quietly said to himself as he slotted in a couple of chips, one a Recover30.

"Now then...DIE NETMAFIA PAWNS!" Siren Roared, feling stronger as she did so.

As the chip data reached Siren, her tendrils disapeared, shrinking quickly before completely disapearing into thin air as she grinned widely. Just as she did, a small blue aura came around Siren's body, closing the wound from the sword, if for the most part, there was still a little data leaking out from the wound here and there, but nothing serious. As Siren jumped back from the MafiaGoon with the sword, nearly hitting some of the crater wall, three jets of lava burst out from under the ground, right under MafiaGoonA and MafiaGoonF while the third jet of lava was nowhere near the other navis, though the one under MafiaGoonA was much hotter than normal, attempting to char him black. Before Siren could do anything else, a large metalic boomerang, glowing with a sick, dark red glow, appeared out of nowhere, attempting to slice through MafiaGoonA, but it wasn't gonna hit anything else as it quickly disapeared into nothing, after the attempted sliceing through the MafiaGoon.

As the attacks took their toll on this battle, Siren quickly jumped up, flapping her wings like a humming bird as she flew out of the crater, glareing at MafiaGoonA, Siren knew that she couldn't attack him right now, she'd get caught in the crossfire, she quickly kept her altitude and quickly flew around the area, hoping her partner could take care of the leader of the MafiaGoons.

Overview
Call of the forests (2 bursts)
Recover30 (heal 30HP)
Flameline1---->MafiaGoonA&E (70+20 to Mafia+GoonA, 70 to MafiaGoonF)
Boomerang1---->MafiaGoonA (60+10+20=90 due to both, same element and Burst)
Fly out of crater
dodge
"Well, it seems your plan worked somewhat, well, aside from the NP somehow having tank turrets as their equipment. Now, you have any ideas on how to get out of that hole your in?" Virgil had said to Daisy in a private channel, while Daisy was still dazed from the NP's attack.

"Wha?" Daisy asked confused, taking a look at the new surroundings. "What just happened?" She asked, semi dazed. "Well, it seems our allies thought it alright to hit the ruins with tank shells, and you fell into the hole they created... along with rubble, your ally, and some Mafia fellow that said ally might finish off." Virgil responded, causing Daisy to look at Siren. "She isn't in the best shape, Virgil, can you slot in something that would heal a large amount?" Daisy asked her netop, who just responded with "If you convert this bighammer1, it should heal a large amount". Before Daisy was able to respond to her Netop, he slotted in that same chip. The chip entered Daisy's systems, and it automatically started to be converted from the original design for the chip, into a restoration chip.

Upon the converting of the Bighammer chip into recovery, a strange hammer appeared in her hand. The size wasn't all that big, roughly a foot in length and an inch diameter head. The oddity of it was, the sides of the hammer's head had small wings attracted to it. The hammer had some kind of, fairy quantity to it other then the wings, seeing as the handle was pink and the head had a red heart on the end. "...Any idea how that silly device even works?" Virgil asked his navi, rather confused at what just appeared. "Um...maybe?" Daisy said in response... Maybe it just needs to hit the target? She thought, as she looked at Siren. She walked up to her with hammer in hand.

With the strange fairy themed hammer, Daisy whacked Siren on the side of the head. Upon impact, red waves of energy began to flow from the hammer's head and into Siren's; well, at least for the brief amount of time it was in contact with Siren's body. The force somehow did not knock Siren over; it didn't even cause her to budge. Daisy moved the hammer away from Siren's head, and there were no marks where the hammer had hit. In fact, somehow she looked better then she was before the hammer had struck. The wound from the sword that had struck Siren, was now vanishing. "Apparently, violence seems to solve about anything... imagine that. So, you have an idea on how to get back up there, or should I pitch one?" Virgil said to his navi, who responded with a simple "I, I think I have an idea."

Daisy moved towards the side of the pit that she thought the mafia commander was standing on. She looked up towards the ledge, then down at her feet. "Virgil, I'm ready for the airshot now." She said to her netop, squatting down and placing her right hand on the ground. Daisy felt the data of the chip enter her, and exit trough the palm of her hand as a great burst of wind. The force pushed Daisy upward, hopefully out of this hole and onto the ledge. Upon landing, Daisy took the sword from its resting place on her back, and swung it around to her front. She looked at the, probably, remaining Mafia navi, and charged at him. Daisy kept her blade in the air, ready to bring it down when she got in range.

Daisy brought the blade down upon the navi, producing a burst of sound as it collided with the ground. Not caring if that had struck her foe, Daisy spun the blade around, the cutting edge now facing her opponent. She swung the blade upwards from the ground, in the attempt to strike at him yet again.

((Passive, shield on self
1 Slam Hammer into back of Siren's head, converted to an 80 heal
2 Fire Airshot at ground to try and push Daisy upward to get out of hole
3 Stab Mafia with sword:Buster, 30 damage
4 See action #3
5 dodge))
In the aftermath of the explosion, Siren used a recovery chip on herself and Daisy hit her on the head with a strange fairy-themed hammer. Amazingly, this hammer had restorative properties, bringing the bird navi back to full health.

"This is your last chance," called the netpolice commander. "Surrender now, or we'll use a lot more that simple tank shells."

"I told you already! I'll take you all on!" his netmafia opposite shouted back. He reached into an opening in his armor and pulled out a pistol of some sort. "Courtesy of mistress Altair," he said, aiming the weapon and letting off a shot...

...that struck the netpolice commander square in the chest. The navi fell backward, behind the barricade. "That's what I thought," he said snidely, failing to notice the rather weak plumes of flame in the crater below. It took several weak bursts of flame to do in the navi still in the crater, but a single burst of flames, much larger than the others, soon erupted from below the netmafia commander, engulfing him.

As the flames died, the commander stood up again and brushed some soot off of his now much darker armor. "Well played," he muttered, turning around to find his attacker. "I hope you're proud of yourselves. You've bought your friends over there a few more seconds to live. Isn't that just...wonderful?"

The mafia commander's question was answered by a sickly glowing boomerang flying past him and slicing his right arm clean off. The arm fell to the ground, still holding the strangely powerful pistol, while blood data exited the stump it used to be connected to in short spurts.

Seeing the opportunity presented, both freelancer navis shot out of the crater to face the now badly injured mafia commander. Siren arrived first, flying up to the rim. "You think you've won already?" he asked, bending down and picking up the fallen weapon with his off hand. Just as he pointed it at the bird navi, however, Daisy came rocketing out of the crater as well and wildly swung the blunt site of her sword at the mafia navi, barely missing but forcing the navi to move his weapon away from Siren.

The blade collided with the ground, shuddering violently as it did so. Just after it struck, Daisy felt a sharp impact with the side of her face as the red afterimage of a hand was left there for a few seconds before fading.

"You'll never hit me with such wild attacks!" the mafia commander taunted, stepping away and raising the pistol with his remaining arm once again. "I hate to be cliche, but haven't you heard the phrase 'never bring a sword to a gun fight'?"

As he said this, however, a ring of electricity struck the mafia navi in the back. The shooter was the netpolice commander. Though now considerably worse off, with blood data scattered everywhere and a hole clean through his chest, he was standing behind the barricade, his arm an exhausted zapring chip. "Now...finish...him," he gasped between coughing up even more blood data.

Not wasting any time, Daisy turned the blade of the massive sword on end and swung it upward. As it made contact with the mafia commander, the blade cut through the armor and erupted into flames, leaving a brilliant burning afterimage and tracing a trail of fire along the rest of the blade's arc.

"Ga...gah..." the navi panted, now unable to fully articulate even a scream of pain as it fell to the ground. His body ripped open, blood data and armor pieces scattered everywhere, he was 'dead' before he hit the ground.

Seconds later, what was left of his body faded to gray, broke apart, and scattered into the wind.

The battle was over, but that netpolice squad commander looks like he's in terrible shape.

--Objects--

Gunship RubbleA: 30 (behind Mafia GoonA)
Gunship RubbleB: DESTROYED
Gunship RubbleC: 80
Gunship RubbleD: DESTROYED (On top of deleted navis)

--Navis--
NetPolice EnforcerA (leader): 70 (Behind Rockcube wall)

NetMafia GoonA (leader): UTTERLY DESTROYED
NetMafia GoonB: DELETED
NetMafia GoonC: DELETED
NetMafia GoonD: DELETED
NetMafia GoonE: DELETED
NetMafia GoonF: DELETED

Daisy: 130 HP (in front of gunship ruins, just outside of crater)
Siren: 160 HP (in front of gunship ruins, just outside of crater)

--Terrain--
Lava: 15% (ring in center of field)
Broken: 15% (gunship ruins)

BATTLE END!

GET:
Daisy: 1800z, TankCannon1
Siren: 1500z, Wideshot1

FXP: 3 Each
Siren quietly picked up the chip and zenny data that was near her, transfering it to Timmy.

"Ok Siren, now, be a good birdie and go and see if that netpolice officer needs some help." Timmy said, kind of sympathetic.

"He's just the usual netpolice cannon fodder, no need to worry about him. All they will do is replace his ass as soon as he gets back to base." Siren said coldy...and in a rasping tone, like an old hag.

"SIREN! Even you know that he's important to the netpolice forces! Now go over there and help him!" Timmy yelled at siren.

"Fine. Fine. but don't blame me when he finaly passes." Siren said, cold and as uncaring as ever as she flew near the Netpolice officers, roosting on a rock cube near the enforcer, looking down upon him with unfeeling eyes. "Need a little help there? If so, my partner over there could help heal up those wounds." Siren said, motioning for daisy to come over with one of her wings.
"Seems some navis keep on getting more human like... And WTF? Did the sword just burst into flames?" Virgil stated, while Daisy rubbed the side of her face.

"While the sword doing that is probably... w t f? I'll much rather know why the side of my face hurts." Daisy told her netop, before she put her hand on her hip and swung the sword over her back and onto her shoulder. "Well, I think I'll find more NP that needs help." She told her netop, who decided to respond.

"Wait, Daisy. I think the main NP is hurt, maybe you should go and heal him." Virgil said to his navi. Daisy looked towards the NP group she had helped, and saw Siren over there.

"Um, isn't... Birdgal... over there? And didn't she heal some of her own wounds before I healed her? If so couldn't she heal him?" She asked her netop, her tone rather curious.

"It seems so... but that could have been a recovery chip she used, and not an ability." Virgil said to his navi.

"But is seems like she has it handled." Daisy said, before turning towards the crater. "Beside, wouldn't there be other groups that might need help? I mean, wouldn't there be some group that needs help right now? Because the NP might have a problem winning if me and her didn't show up." She had commented, moving her hand from the hip to more where it was hanging at her side.

"Maybe... so you going to run now and try to find more?" Virgil asked. Of course, the conversation might have been different if they saw that Siren was trying to motion Daisy to come over.
"No, that's okay. I'll manage," the netpolice commander said, looking up at Siren. He pushed himself to his feet. A blue light washed over his body, rippling in places, as two subchips activated at once. The wounds and damage to his systems vanished almost entirely, leaving only a few scratches in his armor. Now that they weren't desperately fighting, it became apparent that the netpolice navis differed from the normal model after all, if only slightly. The commander's, for example, had a flame pattern running across his armor in several places, what appeared to be vents under plates on his shoulders, and two openings on each wrist that could easily be gun ports.

The one that had been taunting the mafia navis earlier was now looking through the scope of what appeared to be a high-powered energy rifle. His armor was indistinguishable from the normal netpolice design, save for four different holsters at waist level, each stuffed with knives, grenades, and other small weapons. There was also a second, similar rifle strapped to his back. "Um...Thrash? I've got a bit of bad news for you," he said to the commander, taking his head away from the scope. "Those guys that built the gunship? They look like they're making something else over there now."

As Daisy started away from the Netpolice group, something in the distance caught her eye. Six navis had been watching the battle from afar. Once the leader of the netmafia group had fallen, however, five of the six had gathered. And they looked like they were trying to put something else together. Bad. The sixth, however, had pulled out a rifle of his own and was moving towards the netpolice position. Also bad. Moreover, combined with the distance to the five and the speed with which navis could build things with the right abilities, there wasn't much chance of doing anything about it before...whatever they were building...was done.

"Damn it," Thrash said, seeing the same sight as Daisy. "This isn't good. I don't know if we can take another one down..."

Another netpolice navi, with silver armor that had been slashed in several places and who wielded a halberd shook his head. "What are we waiting around here for?" he asked. "If they're building something else, we kill them before they can finish it. It's as simple as that."

The fourth navi, with dark green armor, a silver spike on the front of his helmet just above eye level, and one eye that appeared much glassier than normal, reached over and slapped the halberd navi in the back of the head. "It's not that simple! We have to get over there first." he said. "You of all people should know this, since other than a few bomb chips you're exclusively a melee fighter. Unless you really do have a missile launcher."

"God dammit, 48! I told you, it's just Arc! Captain Arc is some sort of turtle navi that works for the Sharo military. And if we need to get over there, then WHY AREN'T WE MOVING?"

"Arc, shut up. Even I'm not stupid enough to charge straight in. We brought down the last gunship, we can bring down this one."

The navi called Arc pushed the two aside and vaulted over the rockcube barricade. "No, but apparently you are stupid enough to let them build another friggin gunship in the first place!" he called back, running towards the six navis in the distance. As he passed, he ran into Daisy, nearly knocking her over, but didn't bother saying anything. He didn't even get halfway to the first five navis, however, before the sixth navi pointed his gun at Arc's head.

"I am Dimmu, of the NetMafia. Surrender, netpolice scum!" the navi announced. His armor was entirely black. The helmet, at first glance, had no opening for the face, eyepieces, or anything similar.

Arc sighed. "You guys need more originality. Seriously, do you have a fill in the blank book of things to say or something?" he taunted, bringing his halberd to bear.

Thrash slapped a hand to his face. "ArmoryMan, 48, come on," he said. "Might as well help them out." He looked at Siren. "I hope it's not too much to ask, but can we count on you and your partner's assistance one more time?"

In the midst of the arguing of the netpolice navis, a single cloaked navi dropped down near the crater from the old gunship. "What have we here?" he murmured, picking up the pistol the gunship crew commander had been holding. He twirled it on one finger, then pocketed it and took off running away from the Netpolice position.

---Objects---
(Rockcubes arranged to form a now abandoned barricade)

---NetPolice---
Squad Commander: Thrash: 270 HP (In front of rockcube barricade)
ArmoryMan: 100 HP (In front of rockcube barricade)
Arc: 100 HP (2 actions from melee range)
48: 100 HP (In front of rockcube barricade)

---NetMafia---
Supervisor: Dimmu: 200 HP (1 action from attack range, 3 from melee range)
BuilderNavi A: 150 HP (5 actions from attack range, 7 from melee range)
BuilderNavi B: 150 HP (5 actions from attack range, 7 from melee range)
BuilderNavi C: 150 HP (5 actions from attack range, 7 from melee range)
BuilderNavi D: 150 HP (5 actions from attack range, 7 from melee range)
BuilderNavi E: 150 HP (5 actions from attack range, 7 from melee range)

---Other---
CloakedNavi: ??? (3 actions from attack range, 5 from melee range) (running)

Daisy: 130 HP (In front of rockcube barricade)
Siren: 160 HP (In front of rockcube barricade)

---Terrain---
--Immediate Area--
Lava: 15% (ring halfway between rockcube barricade and gunship ruins)
Broken: 15% (gunship ruins, off to the side)
--Distance--
Normal: 100%
((Sorry if post ended up being bad.))
"Wait, what? What is going on over there?" Daisy asked, spotting the five or so navis off in the distance. She could not completely make out what it was, but it seemed like one of them was heading this way, and the others are up to something. "I havn't the foggiest idea what they are doing, but if that group created that, flying ship, they might be trying to make something like that, or worse." Virgil told his navi, just moments before Arc knocked into her. The force of it caused Daisy to try and keep herself from falling to the ground face first.

"It seems like one of them decided to adopt your strategy from the last battle." Virgil commented, while his navi was trying to regain the balance she lost when Arc ran into her. "So, you going to follow suit, or stand there and look pretty this time?"

"Wait, how would looking pretty help at all? You know, I think I'll pick the course of action that might actually help." Daisy told her netop, before running towards the mafia.

"Daisy, you going to help take care of that fellow in the black armor? That might be the wiser plan to help, since he seems stronger then the other navis." Virgil was asking his navi, who responded with a simple "You'll see." And... ran past Arc and Dimmu... "Alright... it seems you are trying to stop them from doing... well... whatever it is they are doing." Virgil muttered, as his navi closed the distance between her and the builders. Daisy brought her right arm in front of her face, and a small red spot appeared on it. As she got ever closer to her target, the spot grew and grew, until it created a red shield that covered her arm, and half of her chest and face.

(( Passive, Shield on self
1-5 Get to builder navis))
"What the..." Siren said quickly as she looked over at the area where the mafia navis were, grinning widely as she felt her heart racing at the thought of a massive blood bath, bigger than the last battle, licking her beak she quickly sung a song that began to create a large area of grass from the ground like magic, attempting to make it overwrite the current area's pannels and maybe a little over at the NetMafia side of things.

"I'm going in Timmy, you BETTER back me up with chips, or i'll make you regret it." Siren said in a cold tone as she jumped off the rock cube she was on and began her decent into the battle field, over where the NetMafia were at, glancing at the netnavi that was rushing twords them...She didn't pay any mind, if he/she shot at her and Daisy, Siren would make 'it' pay with 'its' life as Timmy sighed uner his breath. "Of course i'll back you up Siren...As long as you know that the net police are our allies, and whoever our partner is." He said to himself quietly as Siren quickly made her way over to the Mafia navis, flapping her wings in a steady beat.

Overview
Siren song (large area of grass pannels around the immediate area and maybe around some of the net mafia's area)
Get near the navis (5 actions used, will be in atack range next turn hopefuly)
"Do you...want to die?" the faceless Mafia navi asked, raising his rifle to point it at Arc. He let off a trio of shots, which each collided with Arc.

"Can't say I do," Arc answered, charging forward. He raised his halberd as he moved, and the blade began to glow a bright azure. "Though if I have to, I'd hate to leave this net without giving you a proper sampling of the taste of axe blade!" As he approached the dark navi, he swung the great axe downward, burying it in the other's shoulder.

"Weak," Dimmu commented emotionlessly, ripping the axe blade out and using it to pull Arc closer. He pressed the barrel of his rifle against Arc's chest, then squeezed the trigger. Rather than ripping through the headstrong netpolice navi's body, however, he was forced past the other, advancing navis, right into the rockcube wall. Dimmu raised his rifle again, activating another battlechip. A targeting reticle appeared on Arc's chest for a second before the faceless navi opened fire, blowing the silver navi's chest wide open.

"Arc! No!" 48 called out, stopping to turn back before ArmoryMan grabbed his arm and continued to drag him.

Daisy and Siren moved clean past Dimmu, advancing towards the builder navis, who were definitely starting to build something. And as with the case with anything that involved summoning objects in the net nowadays, their work was going rather quickly.

It started simple enough. Four pairs of legs, each connected to the one opposite it. Then, a base and motor that rested in the center of the legs. It was surrounded by a thick black casing and had an opening in the top which, at first, seemed to have no purpose. Then, the nearest navi raised his hands, and what appeared to be a core of some sort was summoned, and was lowered into the opening. For the few seconds that anyone could see it, it appeared as a cylindrical casing, the interior of which was unseen due to the flashing of lights from within. As it came to rest somewhere within the base, the entire contraption shuddered. Small lights flashed into existence in the leg joints and along several sections of the base.

The navis communicated for a second, as though debating which part was supposed to be assembled next. Eventually, the one on the left snapped his fingers, and a cross beam materialized on top of the base.

As Siren and Daisy approached, they could make out bits of the conversation.

"No, the shields have to...after the..."
"Right, right. Just...damn thing up."

The first speaker raised his hands, and what appeared to be a really large gun materialized, mounted on the cross beam. The could only see it for a couple seconds, however, before the two in back followed suit and a pair of iron shields materialized, closing around the gun contraption and forming a dome on top of the structure.

Thrash stopped mere feet away from Dimmu. "What the hell is that thing?" he asked, looking up at the massive contraption with shock.

"I'll put it in simple terms for you kids to understand," Dimmu answered, emitting a hollow laugh before speaking again. "That is a spider mech."

As the faceless navi stated the obvious for the three remaining Netpolice navis, everyone present could hear something else behind them. A faint light began emitting from the crack between the two shields, along with the sound of something charging.

During the midst of the netpolice navis' advance, the cloaked navi that had picked up the pistol had vanished.

---Objects---
--Rockcubes (in distance behind)--
RockcubeC: 70

--Spider Mech (in circle of BuilderNavis)--
Leg Pair A: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Leg Pair B: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Leg Pair C: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Leg Pair D: 50 HP (StoneBody)
Base: 200 HP (HardBody)
Engine Core: 200 HP (Inside Base)
Cross beam: 10 HP (IronBody)
Cannon?: ??? HP (Charging) (Hidden) (Defended)
Dome Shield A: 100 HP (IronBody)
Dome Shield B: 100 HP (IronBody)

---NetPolice---
Squad Commander: Thrash: 270 HP (2 actions behind)
ArmoryMan: 100 HP (3 actions behind)
Arc: DELETED
48: 100 HP (3 actions behind)

---NetMafia---
Supervisor: Dimmu: 120 HP (2 actions behind)
BuilderNavi A: 150 HP (2 actions from melee range)
BuilderNavi B: 150 HP (2 actions from melee range)
BuilderNavi C: 150 HP (2 actions from melee range)
BuilderNavi D: 150 HP (2 actions from melee range)
BuilderNavi E: 150 HP (2 actions from melee range)

---Other---
CloakedNavi: FLED

Daisy: 130 HP (Standing on Grass) (barrier)
Siren: 160 HP (Floating above Grass)

---Terrain---
--Distance (behind)--
Lava: 15% (ring halfway between rockcube barricade and gunship ruins)
Broken: 15% (gunship ruins, off to the side)
--Immediate Area--
Normal: 60%
Grass: 40% (Radiating from Siren's position)
"Wow, that would be so awesome if it wasn't going to try and kill ya. Wait, never mind, it is still awesome regardless." Virgil said to his navi, whose only response was a panicked "What? How is that Awesome!?"

"It's a freaking Spidermech. A Mech! That alone gives it some form of Awesomeness!"

"Alright, fine." Daisy told her netop, before she raised both of her arms into the air "Then how we beat it? Because I am not seeing a way off the bat!" She asked, causing Virgil to sigh a bit.

"Hit it hard and fast is my guess, but the problem with that is odds of normal attacks not doing great against it are high. Reason being, I don't think they would make something that would break easily under normal situations." Virgil told his navi, reaching for the minibomb chip. "And I can only think of a few things we have that might be helpful in damaging it if my hunch is right, and a lot of them need you to be closer. Also, use this chip to heal yourself some, you might want to be at full at this moment." Virgil finished, slotting in the chip.

"But, what if one of the builders try to get in the way of the attacks?" Daisy asked her netop, gathering the data of the minibomb into her right hand. She converted it into a blue glow, engulfing her hand, and placed it on her chest. She used the now curative energy of the minibomb to heal some of the damage she had gained from the last battle.

"There is always that chance... You could focus on the Mech, the workers, or try to do both at once. Course, you could always join their side to avoid having to face that monster... but I don't think some people would be happy about you doing that, but it is an option." Virgil responded, chuckling a bit towards the end.

"Joining them doesn't seem right, but if we need to get closer to it." Daisy said, before turning towards Siren and used her right hand to motion her over. "Er... Miss Birdlady... sorry, don't know your name... but, could you use a rageclaw and throw me towards that Mech thingier? Then do something to keep the builders busy? I might be able to deal a good deal of damage to it, but I need to get close to it and fast... Also, I forgot to introduce myself, but I'm Daisy" Daisy asked Siren, extending her right hand toward Siren for some kind of handshake.

((1 Heal self with Minibomb, 30 heal
Turn Splice

Also, shouldn't I still have my one hit shield from last turn? Since I read the post and didn't see her get hit at all.))
A little gleam in her eyes caused her to smile, extending her wing to grasp Daisy's hand, she quickly pulled away, knowing this wasn't the time for this, maybe after the battle. "The name is Siren, and put that hand of yours away, we can shake and be friends AFTER this is all over and done with." Siren said quickly, looking up into the sky, a big grin on her face. "Timmy, You heard the lady, Rageclaw. now." She demanded of Timmy, only hearing a loud sigh from her PET, then a click from her PET, the Rageclaw. "Tank you." She said as a pair of long tendrils appeared from under her wings, a sickingly deep red color that quickly formed a large pair of...what looked to be sharp talons.

With a smile on Siren's face, she then slowly grasped Daisy around her body, mainly around her belly down to her thighs as she then looked back over to the spider mech, as such, she then began to calculate the distance towards it, taking aim, as she then threw her ally, hoping to at least get her near the spider tank.

Siren then turned to the builders, hearing yet another click from her PET signaled that she was ready to attack and distract them as her wings glew blue, and bubbled as she then let loose a large wave of water twords three of the BulderNavis, mainly at A-C as she then whistled at them, grin on her face as she wrapped her wings around her body, creating a sort of armor round her body as she turned black and transparent, ready to attack.

TURN SPLIT
Take aim at the spider mech
Rageclaw throw Daisy near the mech
Wideshot1---->BuilderNaviA-C (60 aqua to all three)
FeatherCurtain of invisibility (1 turn shadow)
"Siren... thought I read something about a navi with that same name..."Virgil quietly said, before raising his voice back to normal. "And you do have a point, now wasn't the time and place for an introduction. Also, Daisy, you might want to hold on to the sword tightly when she throws you. We don't want to lose it now do we?"

"Alright." Daisy responded, bringing back her hand. She moved her sword behind her, and blood came out of her back. The blood went around parts of the sword, almost like rope, and brought it closer to her back. The blood kept the sword to her back, making sure it was in a position as to not slow down Daisy's movement a great deal. While Daisy didn't pay much attention to what Siren said after the introduction... but Virgil did. Wow, that... that sort of fits the personality said in this post...

When Siren started to get a hold of Daisy's waist, she let out a light 'eep!' as Siren lifted her. "Car-careful there." Daisy told Siren, while she was taking aim. Daisy was about to say something else, was unable to thanks to Siren finally threw her at moment Daisy was about to speak. Instead, Daisy tried to be silent during her short trip trough the air, but when gravity started to drag her towards the ground the only thing that went trough her mind was This, is going to hurt. Unfortunately for Daisy, she collided into the ground head first. The force caused her to lose focus for a few seconds, but she managed to regain it. "Ow, my face hurts now." She quietly said, attempting to pick herself off the ground. Upon standing, she rubbed the side of her face and said in the same tone and volume "At least I got close..."

"Daisy, for now just wail on the mech. I'll send you some chips after seeing what it does in response." Virgil told his navi, who just responded with a silent nod. She looked towards the four legged machine, and what appeared to be a rather large size, blood red, crossbow formed in her hand. The bow itself had what seems to be a red ball for ammo instead of the normal bolts, and seems to have been already cocked for her. Daisy quickly pointed her ranged weapon towards what could be called the body of the mech, and pulled the trigger. The ball soared from the weapon towards its target at a higher velocity, with a greater force then a normal bolt. Next the crossbow, no matter if it's projectile hits it target or not, changed its shape to something more... defensive. Daisy now held in her hand a buckler, roughly 2 feet in length. Daisy had no idea how the builders would react, how the mech would react, or even if her plan is working. So at the moment, she decided to play it on the defensive. She started to move from her position, in the attempt to cause the builders to miss if they tried to fire some kind of ranged attack, or any of their attacks in general.

((Passive: Shield on self
3 Blood Pummel Base. 100 Aqua+break
4 dodge
5 dodge))