The Weekly Netvegas Open: Week 5-3

((Auction ends at 00:00 EST (The first minute of the day) on April 23rd.

As a note, please only post in this thread if you are bidding.))

Welcome, one and all, to the fifth week of the Weekly Netvegas Open Auction! This auction will be held, as the title states, every week! So if you don't win one auction, save up and come in swinging for the next!

Except last week. We ran into some difficulties procuring that week's chips, so we have decided to make it up to you this week with something very special: A quad-auction!

How this will work is very simple. Every auction, a single chip will be posted; each auction will start late Sunday night, at least for you Netopians, and will conclude on the Monday of the following week (~7 days, not one day!), with whoever has the highest current bid getting the chip!

It is also worth noting that if a bid sits unchallenged for 48 hours, that bid automatically wins.

And on this particular week, you may only bid on ONE of the four auctions, so choose wisely! If you wish to drop out of a bidding, simply edit your last bid to state so!

Increments for bidding will be set on a per-chip basis, as will the starting bid price, so don't fret if a chip is too rich for your blood; they won't all be that way!

And now for this week's chip!

--Week 5-3--
DashAttack2

120 + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement
B Accuracy
The user charges forward at a great speed to ram a line of enemies. Hits a maximum of 5 enemies before the momentum is lost.
Once
Null elemental
Direction of travel may be altered with chip, terrain, and sig use.

Starting Bid: 1800z
Bid Increments: 100z (2000z, 2100z, 2400z, etc)

Let's get the bidding started!
This has my name written all over it. 2000z
- MachMan.EXE
((I have not been challenged, VICTORY IS MINE!))
Game set! Guess nobody wanted to challenge MachMan... can't really blame them.

MachMan GET: DashAttack2
MachMan LOSE: 2000z