The Weekly Netvegas Open: Week 3!

((Auction ends at 00:00 EST (The first minute of the day) on April 2nd.

Yes bidders, we realize this means that the auction will end on April Fools'! This auction is not a joke, however, and we expect all bid posts to be serious unless you want a warn.

As a note, please only post in this thread if you are bidding.))

Welcome, one and all, to the third week of the Weekly Netvegas Open Auction! This auction will be held, as the title states, every week! So if you don't win one auction, save up and come in swinging for the next!

How this will work is very simple. Every auction, a single chip will be posted; we'll try to get some rare stuff for you guys to have fun bidding on later, but for now we've still got some great chips coming down the pipe! Each auction will start late Sunday night, at least for you Netopians, and will conclude on the Monday of the following week (~7 days, not one day!), with whoever has the highest current bid getting the chip!

It is also worth noting that if a bid sits unchallenged for 48 hours, that bid automatically wins.

Increments for bidding will be set on a per-chip basis, as will the starting bid price, so don't fret if a chip is too rich for your blood; they won't all be that way!

And now for this week's chip!

--Week 3--
Attack+20

Attack UP 20, Stackable
S Accuracy (Never misses)
Adds 20 Damage to all hits of a selected attack chip.
One use

Starting Bid: 2000z
Bid Increments: 200z (2000z, 2200z, 2600z, etc)

Let's get the bidding started!
Alright then, let's go! 2000z!

-Thomas
I'll take it for 2,400z!

-Finny Haydn
2600!

-Thomas
3,000z!

-Finny Haydn
4000z.

-Thomas
Argh, you're robbing me of everything I had!

4,400z!!!

-Finny Haydn
And that's that, folks!

FinnyGET: Thomas' ire
FinnyGET: Attack+20
FinnyLOSE: 4,400 zenny