Corporate-Sponsored Killspree

Anyis started off the battle with a RockCube summon, having Boogeyman push it into a nearby boulder. Unfortunately, the boulder seemed to weather the blow with ease, only taking a minor crack while the RockCube was smashed to pieces. MeleeMan, meanwhile, powered up Damascus, with some help from Szand, and the sword SP teleported over to the LowBlow group, giving them hell with her slicing technique as they were immediately executed. Djinni had a little fun with the Skeetos, getting some help from Fhyre as she toasted quite a few of them easily, giving them no chance to retaliate, as they were unable to stick their suckers into burning fire. Szand shot a spire of sand at one of the mosquitoes, tallying up the total score of dead Skeeto to 2.

Meanwhile, MeleeMan took out the Fan virus with a double strike of FireSword-imbued manliness, and shot further towards a Genin, taking it out before it could retaliate towards him. The other Genin were about to turn back on him with some kunai, but drew back as his fists smashed down on the sand. It seemed like they didn't like the looks of his fists. Anyis also took the direct approach towards the Megalians, having Magna throw her directly into the group, resulting in her icy fist dealing massive damage to them, causing them to disintegrate fairly quickly to her gusto-filled attacks.

-- ENEMIES --
Skeeto A: DELETED
Skeeto B: 15 HP [High Alt/Front]
Skeeto C: DELETED
Skeeto D: 80 HP [High Alt/Left]
Skeeto E: 15 HP [High Alt/Right]
Skeeto F: 15 HP [High Alt/Right]
Megalian-F2 A: DELETED
Megalian-F2 B: DELETED
Megalian-F2 C: DELETED

Genin2 A: DELETED
Genin2 B: 140 HP [Behind Boulder B]
Genin2 C: 140 HP [Behind Boulder C]
LowBlow A: DELETED
LowBlow B: DELETED
LowBlow C: DELETED
RareVacuumFan: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --
Large Boulder A: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder B: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder C: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder D: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder E: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder F: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder G: 199 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Green Boulder: 80 HP

-- ALLIES --
Anyis.EXE: 190 HP [80HP Barrier]
Magna.SP: 80 HP [3-Hit Shield]

MeleeMan.EXE: 345 HP
Damascus.SP: 60 HP [IronBody - Action 1 Expire]

Djinni.EXE: 160 HP [Shadow - Action 2 Expire]
Fhyre.SP: 70 HP
Szand.SP: 80 HP

-- TERRAIN/CONDITIONS --
95% Sand
5% Glass (GeninA's former position)
Weather: Sandstorm [2 Turns] - Accuracy -10% To-All
Anyis raised her armored hand to dust the sand off her robe collected during the scuffle with the Megalians, but... there wasn't a single grain anywhere on her. A bewildered look spread across her face for a moment before she realized that Magna's barrier was still around her, warding off the churning sandstorm. Out of curiosity, Anyis reached out to its edge, and... there wasn't even a scratch on it? "What the hell...? Jeez, those glowing faces really sucked." sighed Anyis, disappointed in the lack of resistance from the Megalian trio.

"What, you wanted to get hit?" questioned Mill, surprised by how his Navi could even complain about that result. "I mean, if you really wanted, I could just-"

"No thank you!" interjected Anyis curtly, not wanting to know how far Mill was going to take that. "I'm just thinking that I might be too good at this, you know?" Failing to specify what 'this' was, Anyis turned around to examine the states of her allies' fights. Djinni and her little pet rocks were still dealing with those flying bug things, MeleeMan was throwing punches at the ninjas, and Damascus seemed to have destroyed... whatever those where. Anyis never got a good look at them before, so she couldn't remember a thing about them now that they were gone. MeleeMan seemingly destroyed the Fan judging by the smoldering wreckage where it once was, though apparently that virus wasn't causing this sandstorm after all. Oh well, couldn't have expected much since she so graciously made a path for MeleeM... wait... "Mill, why is that rock still there?" Anyis asked, pointing to the boulder that had once defended the RareVacuumFan.

"The Rockcube barely did any damage, so I guess the boulder is just really sturdy." shrugged Mill in response, not really caring since the virus behind it was already gone.

"... Oh hell no. Give me the BigHammer." commanded Anyis.

"... What? Why? I doubt MeleeMan wants help, and a melee chip like that wouldn't-"

"To destroy that stupid rock!" barked Anyis indignantly, insulted by the boulder's survival.

"... Whatever, the others seem to be handling things okay..." sighed Mill before abiding by his Navi's orders. He just had the feeling that Anyis wasn't going to be of any more help this fight until she got this out of her system.

Anyis gripped the large mallet with both hands as soon as it materialized, and began marching across the sandy battlefield towards the lifeless object that insulted her so. There were still a good six viruses left to defeat, but nope, Anyis was dedicated to destroying this harmless boulder. Once she came to stand over it, Anyis scowled as she stared at the solid rock. "What makes you so cocky to think you can stop me? Hmm?" chided Anyis as she lightly tapped the side of the boulder with her hammer. "You're just a rock. Just a rock... It's ridiculous for you to try and be more than that." It's not trying to be anything but a boulder, Anyis. "We're not equals, you see? You're a rock, and I'm me. It's obvious that we're on totally different levels." Why do you need to say it, then? "You tried to be all noble-like, protecting that virus... Unfortunately, life can just be cruel sometimes. There are some people you just can't go against. As it would turn out, I am one of those people."

"... Can you wrap this up sometime today?" groaned Mill, who couldn't do much else but shake his head over all this.

"... Fine." replied Anyis, who after all that bluster, unceremoniously raised the BigHammer over her head and slammed it down on the boulder. "What now?"

"You're asking me that? Just go like... help MeleeMan or Djinni, or something." answered Mill flatly.

"Yeah, okay. Lemme just... Ugh... Stupid sandstorm!" complained Anyis, after combat against a particularly strong blast of sand against her barrier. "All this sand is really starting to get on my nerves...! Maybe I should just..." She gave herself a moment of pause, remembering that both MeleeMan and Djinni were Fire element and probably weren't very comfortable with Snow. Well, okay, Anyis wasn't worried about MeleeMan all that much, and Djinni... she had created all that Coal earlier, didn't she? Yeah, all of Anyis's sympathy and restraint was out the window now. She stuck her gauntlet-clad hands straight up into the air and slowly dragged them back down, as if clawing at something in the air.

Well, really, she was. Anyis was forcefully tearing a large chunk of ice from the ghost data above, and letting it break apart and fall down to the ground as snow. Lots and lots of snow. Everything became snow. "That... is better." sighed Anyis letting her arms fall to her sides as she proudly examined the winter wonderland she had created in the heart of Netfrica. As she did, though, her ears caught a weird sound from nearby. "...?" She looked around, eventually pinpointing it to the next boulder over, which was... green. Really green. "What the... Hey Magna, get over here for a minute!" shouted Anyis over to her SP, figuring he was better suited to handle large boulders without... well, destroying them immediately.

Magna to this point had just been watching since there really weren't any viruses targeting him, but quickly nodded at the Mother Unit's command and... went nowhere. As was usually the case with Anyis's snow, he had sunked about a foot into it. It was really quite a miracle that he wasn't already doing this in the sand. "... Operator, I request some assistance."

"Oh, right, forgot about that... Here you go. I figure we don't need the drill at this point." answered Mill, who sent Magna his Plow GMO to conquer the powdery terrain.

Magna's base unit swapped out with the large snow plow almost immediately, causing the SP to take up a significantly greater amount of space since this attachment was full scale. Needing to become a giant plow just to traverse snow was quite unwieldy, but at least it worked. Magna churned his way through snow without much trouble to arrive next to the Mother Unit. "How may I be of service, Mother Unit?"

"Pick up this rock for me. It's making weird noises." ordered Anyis, explaining with a reason that really didn't justify her command at all.

"Understood, Mother Unit." replied Magna, who reached down to the green boulder and... couldn't reach it. His plow base was too big, so his arms, still at their regular size, couldn't reach the ground. "..." Well, this was awkward. "Operator..."

"Fixing..." sighed Mill in defeat, realizing there just wasn't anything he could do about this dumb situation but work with it.

Just as quickly as it had come, Magna's plow base vanished in favor of his default, allowing the golem SP to reach down and pick up the rock without much effort. The noises continued from the object, though no one really expected it to just stop so simply. "Will that be all, Mother Unit?"

"Yeah, just hold it like that..." responded Anyis, as she leaned in to get a better look at the rock. She poked it a few times, albeit to no effect. "... Well, I only know one way to stop something from making weird noises." announced Anyis, who explained her meaning by smacking the green boulder with her gauntlet once... twice... three times... She wasn't going to stop, was she?

Anyis's Actions:
1) Approach Large Boulder G (Movement)
2) BigHammer1 (160 damage [A], Break, Impact) @ Large Boulder G
3) Spirit Duster (Stage Change Snow Terrain, 3TCD)
4) Approach Green Boulder (Movement)
5) Smack Green Boulder until it shuts up (???)

Magna's Actions:
--Equip Plow.GMO
1) Approach Green Boulder (Movement)
--Unequip Plow.GMO
2) Pick up Green Boulder
3) Hold Green Boulder until Mother Unit makes it shut up (???)
MeleeMan grimaced, noticing his fist had come up two dead ninjas short from his intended goal. "Dammit, ninjas! Quit hopping around!" he roared, bounding after the group with another areagrab. "You can't run from me!"

With MeleeMan thus occupied, Damascus drank in the bloodfrags of her fallen enemies, spreading her cloak out around her voluptuous figure as she parted both arms from her body. "Perhaps you're right, Szand. Perhaps it is best to leave fighting to those incapable of doing anything else. But still, this blissful feeling... Nothing could ever match it," she commented with a wide, evil-looking smile, staring at the ground where her foes had been alive a moment earlier.

"If you've got time to talk to yourself, come help me mop up the frickin' ninjas!" MeleeMan called out to her, looking somewhat comical as he chased after them with his fiery jump-jets. Damascus shrugged, mouthing something to him about being on cooldown and focusing on her defense. He pressed one hand to his fleshy face, dragged it downward, then promptly released it. "Okay, whatever! I can do this myself."

As MeleeMan came down on the Genins, he attempted to reach out and grab one with both hands. Waves of heat began to radiate from his gauntlets, shooting outward in funnels of searing, suffocatingly hot air. "I've been wanting to do this for a while now, actually!" he laughed, trying to scoop up the little virus while emitting the heatwaves. Effortlessly, unaware of whether he'd actually even grabbed it, he raised his arms above his head, then jumped backwards, slamming both shoulders and load into the ground headfirst, such that anything unfortunate enough to be picked up would be crushed under his head and back.

With that done, he effortlessly rolled back into ready position, preparing the firehits his operator had already wisely slotted in to him. Without saying anything more, he released a flurry of fiery swipes towards the other Genin: one left-to-right, the next right-to-left, then a low-to-high uppercut. Gritting his teeth, he held his gauntlet up and shook it, expelling a tremendous amount of smoke. "Hot damn! That's getting to be a little toasty even for yours truly," he grumbled.

MeleeMan
1) AreaGrab towards Genin group [Accuracy UP + teleport (dodge)]
*) Melee subtype Bash to next attack [+impact]
2) Heatwave Suplex @ GeninA [180 melee, A+ accuracy + impact + stun, 6 TCD]
3) FireHit1 @ GeninB [85 fire melee, A++ boosted accuracy + impact]
4) FireHit1 Double Attack @ GeninB [85 fire melee, A++ boosted accuracy + impact]
*) Red Rage to next attack [30 strengthen]
5) FireHit1 @ GeninB [115 fire melee, A++ boosted accuracy + impact]

Damascus
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
"Hahahaha!" Djinni giggled out loud while the Skeetos were busy puncturing her practically-invulnerable body, "You're tickling!" The feeling of being touched was still there, but hardly noticeable and all that remained was a tickling feeling. She could feel her body reverting to its normal usual state after the Skeetos were done with their attacks, maybe too confused about it all to continue, and smiled behind her mask because they were now properly damaged for her to cut them up. But before doing so, she turned to look at her SPs. It was at that point she noticed that Fhyre was completely slumped against the floor in a rather lifeless state. "Szand!" she shouted at her male companion, "Is Fhyre alright!?"

At the surface, Szand glanced at Fhyre after putting her down on the floor. He wasn't too sure about the situation and he shifted his core upwards as if he was trying to search for Na'im and an answer. "I'm not sure," he said, although not loud enough for Djinni to hear it. From Efreet, Szand had inherited the intelligence but he wasn't capable of distinguishing the reason of Fhyre's state. "I am not sure!" he shouted at Djinni, "But you handle those flies! I'll keep an eye on Fhyre!" Having uttered those words, he turned his eyes to Fhyre. "Don't get me wrong," he spoke at Fhyre, not knowing if she could hear him or not, "It's not like I want to keep an eye on you. But you're still a relative."

"He acts mean," Djinni said with a smile, keeping her words to herself, "But he does care about us." She slammed her fists together, turning her focus to the Skeeto viruses around her and grinned wide beneath the mask. "Na'im, send me ehm..." she started, thinking on the chips she'd like, "How about those ninja weapons, more fire and some lava?" In the end, it was only a vague preference.

"Huh?" Na'im muttered as he looked up. While Djinni was fighting, while Szand was talking, even when Djinni's allies were fighting, he had been staring at a screen on Fhyre's data. "Sure," he replied and took the chips Djinni had asked for." Slotting them in one by one with one hand, his other hand opened the screen to Fhyre's data again. "She's this inactive, but... Her data is surging like mad. If I had to guess, it'd be equal to the activity of Djinni's core. I guess the Efreet program has a hand in this, but it'll have to wait," he thought, his eyes glancing at Rania and Mill.

"OK!" Djinni exclaimed and held her fist out at the viruses, "I got my weaponry, so let's e-" Djinni's words were cut short by a sudden wave of cold sweeping into the air. Along the sand of the Fan's lingering storm there were definite traces of snow, which made sense as Djinni quickly took in the sight below her. "It's... Snow..." she muttered, noticing Anyis doing something with the green boulder. "Why'd you have to do that!?" she shouted at Anyis, "Now it's cold!"

Instinctively Djinni wrapped her arms around her bosom and quickly noticed the effect of the cold on her ample chest. Something was poking into her arms. "Noooo, this isn't fuuun..." Djinni whined. She let her arms go, leaving her chest out in the open and then realized she was still not alone. "Stop staring!" she shouted, reaching between her breasts and pulling out three kunai. But sliding out of her cleavage after the kunai were three paper tags that were attached to the back of each kunai with a string. "Burn away!" she exclaimed, throwing the kunai with ninja-esque speed at three of the Skeetos. Mid-flight, the tags activated and lit each kunai on fire. Still bothered by the cold, she pulled on her cape and tried to wrap her body in it. In the end only her chest poked out obviously while her arms and shoulders were covered. "Stupid Anyis..." she muttered and shuffled around in her cape for a moment before bringing out her right arm. Her entire lower arm was covered in lava rock, in the shape of a cannon, and she aimed at the one Skeeto she hadn't attacked yet. A burst of lava exploded from Djinni's cannon, quickly followed by another attack of the same nature. Having depleted the data of her chips, she quickly slid her arm back into the comfortable confines of her cape.

Summary
D = Djinni.EXE [Fire/Shadow] [Knockback Buster] [AirShoes/FloatShoes] [4 Actions] [Fire Chips - Single Target: +25 FIRE; Multiple Targets +15 FIRE]
F = Fhyre.SP [Fire/Shield] [Fire Attack] [2 Actions] [Fire Chips - Single Target: +15 FIRE; Multiple Targets +10 FIRE]
S = Szand.SP [Null/Melee] [Wood Attack] [2 Actions]

D1. Kunai1 [30 DMG; 3 Hits; Variable Targetting; Slashing; B Accuracy; Ranged] @ SkeetoB/E/F
D2. FireBurn1 [50 FIRE; Strikes Up To Three Enemies; A Accuracy; Ranged] @ SkeetoB/E/F
D3. LavaCannon1 [90 FIRE; User on Lava Panels: +40; B Accuracy; Ranged] @ SkeetoD
D4. LavaCannon1 [90 FIRE; User on Lava Panels: +40; B Accuracy; Ranged] @ SkeetoD
F1. Dodge
F2. Dodge
S1. Dodge
S2. Dodge
Okay sheesh they're deaaaaad what more do you want. Anyis inexplicably turns the sandstorm into a snowstorm, MeleeMan pounds some hurt into a few Genin, and Djinni burns up some mosquitoes.

Also the green boulder thing breaks up into a shiny crystal from Anyis' pounding. Still doesn't stop humming, though.

-- ENEMIES --
Skeeto A: DELETED
Skeeto B: DELETED
Skeeto C: DELETED
Skeeto D: DELETED
Skeeto E: DELETED
Skeeto F: DELETED
Megalian-F2 A: DELETED
Megalian-F2 B: DELETED
Megalian-F2 C: DELETED

Genin2 A: DELETED
Genin2 B: DELETED
Genin2 C: DELETED
LowBlow A: DELETED
LowBlow B: DELETED
LowBlow C: DELETED
RareVacuumFan: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --
Large Boulder A: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder B: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder C: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder D: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder E: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder F: 200 HP [Anchored/StoneBody]
Large Boulder G: MAXIMUM VIOLENCE
Green Boulder: 80 HP

-- ALLIES --
Anyis.EXE: 190 HP [80HP Barrier]
Magna.SP: 80 HP [3-Hit Shield]

MeleeMan.EXE: 345 HP
Damascus.SP: 60 HP

Djinni.EXE: 160 HP
Fhyre.SP: 70 HP
Szand.SP: 80 HP

-- TERRAIN/CONDITIONS --
100% Snow
Weather: Snowstorm [1 Turns] - Accuracy -10% To-All

-- ROGUE TEAM BATTLE 03, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

MeleeMan: [AirStorm2] Battlechip, 2405z, 10 Djinni FXP, 9 Anyis FXP, 35 BugFrags
Anyis: 2960z, 9 Melee FXP, 9 Djinni FXP, 35 BugFrags
Djinni: [Drain2] Battlechip, 2405z, 10 Melee FXP, 9 Anyis FXP, 35 BugFrags

[Open GMD? Y/N]
The exterior rock gave way to the green Mystery Data, but the object itself was not what Anyis was concerned with. It was that damned, godforsaken humming! "Argh, stupid green thing! Shut up already!" shouted Anyis at the MD, as if that was going to help anything.

"Mother Unit, should I-"

"Just hold it still for a second!" answered Anyis before Magna could even ask the question. Without any regard for caution, Anyis pulled her fist back and gave the humming device a solid punch right in its center. If that didn't shut it up, then Anyis was just ready to throw it at MeleeMan and make it his problem.

(Open GMD)
The Mystery Data immediately shattered with Anyis' pummeling to reveal...

[GMD: [Discord] Battlechip]
"Well, that explains the humming." announced Mill, as Anyis begrudgingly held the Discord chip data in her hand. "It wasn't the rock itself making the noise, but the chip data within."

Anyis just stared at the compressed Discord for a moment, weighing the present options in her mind. Ultimately... "That... doesn't make it any less annoying!" shouted Anyis, turning around arbitrarily and hurling the chip data off into the distance. As things would have it, the "distance" was actually in Djinni's direction.

"..." Mill didn't really have the words to respond to that, so all he did was put a hand to his face and sigh.

Anyis and Magna went on to collect their less-noisy rewards, only for that to be followed by more sounds, this time a blaring announcement across the local area. "ATTENTION, ALL EMPLOYEES. THE TRANSPORT ROUTE AREAS HAVE BEEN SUFFICIENTLY CLEARED. ALL COMBAT NAVIS SHOULD NOW JACK OUT. DATA TRANSPORT WILL BEGIN IN 10 MINUTES."

"... That was it? Lame." groaned Anyis in response to their work being finished.

"There were several dozen Navi units working in tandem towards this task, Mother Unit. Good logistic organization can expedite a planned process several fold." explained Magna.

"Like I care about that, I just was expecting something more exciting out of this." shrugged Anyis in response as she walked back over to her allies. "Well, you heard it, we're done here. That is, unless you want to stay and drown in an industrial datastream..." she said in particular to MeleeMan. Djinni was still flying above their heads, so Anyis had to look up and shout, "Good work up there!" to her, "... For a cow." Obviously, that last bit was just under Anyis's own breath and out of anyone's earshot. With that, though, Anyis felt like she had said her piece, and thus motioned for Mill to jack her out.

(Jack Out)
"Datastream? Screw that, I'm outta here," MeleeMan barked in response. The last thing he needed was to be within ten feet of anything like a stream. "I hate streams."

Damascus drained up her bugfrags greedily, keeping her eyes on Djinni's SPs as she did. "Something's clearly wrong with Fhyre. The lack of care that navis and operators show for these ones called SPs is shameful," she thought to herself, narrowing her eyes with displeasure.

"Didn't you hear Anyis? There's a giant, stupid stream coming through here in a few minutes! You don't want to fool around and drown, do you?" MeleeMan grumbled. "Let's go!"

Nodding, Damascus followed her master out of the net.

((Jacking out))
"That was that," Djinni said as she quickly descended from the sky while Szand dragged Fhyre along to her location so they could collect their Bugfrags. Fhyre was still completely lifeless, having one hand on her own core while her floating hands were dragged along through the snow. Djinni was almost to the floor, but then she heard Szand shout something.

"Look out where you're landing!" he exclaimed.

But it was too late and Djinni landed with one of her feet on the chip data Anyis had thrown at her location. Safe at first, but then the chip data slid away from below Djinni's feet, causing the Navi to quickly tumble with her chest first towards the ground while flailing her arms about. "Ow!" Djinni yelped as she landed on her chest, her entire body sprawled out across the snow, "So cold!" Then she heard the message of the data stream and tried to stand up, as wobbly as her legs were. "Fhyre, is Fhyre alright?" Djinni asked Szand once she had found her balance again.

"We'll run a diagnosis when we return," Szand mentioned, "But whatever it is, it can't be good. For now, we should just head out."

Djinni simply nodded and looked over at Fhyre. In the distance she could see Anyis leaving the network, quickly followed by MeleeMan. "Wait," she muttered and turned to look at the thing she had slipped over, "But I already collected the data from the viruses... Then what is...?" Picking the chip data up from the snow, she examined it for a quick moment and looked over her shoulders a few times. "Well, they're gone so..." And with that, Djinni quickly slid the chip data in between her cleavage with a sly smile. Although this smile quickly turned into regret as the chip data had been lying around the snow and the cold was swiftly being transferred into Djinni's ample chest. "Ooouuut!" Djinni shouted at Na'im and the three jacked out from the network.

Jacked Out