In Search of Deliciousness

The bears lashed out at Voulge with their claws, only to have it dodged effortlessly with their opponent's teleportation. The totem only served to damage them further, but the enraged one seemed smart and sidestepped out of the way, leaving its friend for the sacrifice of the tribal symbol. Licht, meanwhile, was left hanging, and immediately started on survival mode, dodging its way towards the WaterDragon. The dragon seemed like it was inattentive as it was destroyed by Licht's relatively weak attack. Then, Voulge smashed down on his opponents with a powerful.... tongue attack, which managed to hit both Bears. However, the enraged Bear seemed to reduce the attack's strength, leaving it a hair's width of its death. It didn't last too long, though, as the Moloko rush chip Marius gave was activated, rushing the bear with its powerful charge and deleting it.

-- Left --
BearEX A: DELETED
BearEX B: DELETED
BearEX C: DELETED

-- Right --
WaterDragonA: DELETED
WaterDragonB: DELETED
WaterDragonC: DELETED

Terrain: 70% Normal (Circular Arena, Viruses' Area) 30% Grass (Everywhere else)

Voulge.EXE: 160/250 HP (2-hit shield) (SplashCross active) (Strengthen 10 left)
Licht.SP: 70/70 HP
Totem2: 100/100 HP (Attack Mode)

-ROGUE BATTLE SIX, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
- 2400z
- [AquaDragon] Battlechip
- 78 BugFrags
"Aren't you glad that I prepared those chips for you?" Marius scoffed.

"I never declined your offer for extra chips....' Voulge slowly faded back to his original self as the cross wore off for the moment. The navi began to pick up the rewards from the battle and caught a glimpse of the chip data. "AquaDragon" as it was labeled. It was strong, much stronger than few chips that he had in his folder, but he didn't take it for himself immediately.

"What's wrong?" The operator questioned. "...I think I know who would make a better use of this chip." Voulge answered with a smile. Marius was perplexed on who Voulge was talking about, but he shrugged it off, knowing that Voulge wouldn't do anything foolish and simply give away the chip. "Alright, fine. But make sure you carve up some of those meats off those bears.

The navi replied with a simple nod and prepared his Lancea on hand. He took what was left of the Bear virus, skinned it, and began cut a thick slice of its meat for his food collection. Voulge checked the red meat for any abnormality and immediately left the Rogue Net in haste.

Recieved: YLMeat.FOD

======
JACK OUT
======