PurpleChipShop

Placeholder until Rhea has the time to design the BBS... or something. Welcome I suppose?

[Attached: Folder List]
- Camillia
Hiya! I guess I'll get right to the point. I'm working on my chip library, and I was wondering if you'd loan me a few of yours in your folder. This is what I need that I see you have:

- Rope1
- PhoenixShot1
- ElementalFlare
- HolyPanel
- MetalGear1

It'll only take a moment of your time, and if you agree, I'll put up five chips of approximately equal value, like a safe deposit or something. Then, we trade back. How does that sound?

- Sabrina Jetto
Hello Sabrina,

I'm surprised at the quick response to the newly set up thread! Glad we could be of help to you. Is this a new fad amongst Operators to collect different types of chips?

- Camillia

Attached:
- Rope1
- PhoenixShot1
- ElementalFlare
- HolyPanel
- MetalGear1
Eh, it's just something I do for fun. I think chips have really neat designs, so I collect them. Simple as that! And thanks for helping me out!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: MudFlop1 BattleChip data, IronShell1 BattleChip data, ElementLeaf BattleChip data, MokoRush1 BattleChip, Wave1 BattleChip data
That sure is a big library going on there.

Sabrina GET: Rope1, PhoenixShot1, ElemFlar, HolyPanel, MetalGear1
Camillia GET: MudFlop1, IronShell1, ElemLeaf, MokoRush1, Wave1

- LinkMan.EXE
And it ain't getting any smaller!~

And, trade back!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Rope1 BattleChip data, PhoenixShot1 BattleChip data, ElementFlare BattleChip data, HolyPanel BattleChip, MetalGear1 BattleChip data
Welcome; Hope to deal with you again!

- Camillia

Attachment:-
- MudFlop1
- IronShell1
- ElementLeaf
- MokoRush1
- Wave1
Reverse approval!

Camillia GET: Rope1, PhoenixShot1, ElemFlar, HolyPanel, MetalGear1
Sabrina GET: MudFlop1, IronShell1, ElemLeaf, MokoRush1, Wave1

- LinkMan.EXE