Here's what I've got!

Whoops, didn't catch this earlier...I'm sorry, so please forgive me!

Scar GET: DBLBeam1 BattleChip data
Cheshire GET: WhiteWeb1 BattleChip data

- LinkMan.EXE
Hi Hi!

I was looking at your list and i couldn't help but notice that bubble wrap you have there! I think that would be a great little addition for my Navi, considering her lack of defense lately. I don't have much zenny, but perhaps we can work out a zenny/chip trade?

Hmmm... I was thinking about 1100z and this nice, awesome Spreader1! It's got some nice kick to it and great for causing some mischief, hehehe. Nyan might be sad to see it go, but she'll be a happy little kitty with that bubblewrap, I'm sure!

Let me know what you think. :3

- Mira Auberdeen

Hmm... Yeah, sounds good! Defenses are a little boring for me, anyway.

And mischief? Hey, how could I refuse that kind of deal!? You and your kitty are on!

♥Cheshire

[ATTACHMENTS]
BubbleWrap1 [PENDING TRADE]
HURRAY!

Thank you so much hehehe. Here's what i offered, then. Hope you enjoy your new chip!

- Mira Auberdeen

*attached: 1100z, Spreader1*
A good trade makes everyone excited! That's the best part about the business!

Mira GET: BubbleWrap1 BattleChip data
Cheshire GET: 1100z, Spreader1 BattleChip data

- LinkMan.EXE
I am interested in a number of the chips you have listed, such as: WideShot1, Spreader1, MoonBlade1, and AquaSword. I have an AuraHead1 that I am willing to part with. Let me know if you are interested, and what your offer would be in that event.

-- Winter

Hey, now, I'm not letting those swords go cheap! Then again, AuraHead1 sounds pretty interesting. What wouldja say if I offered you the Spreader1 and the WideShot1 for it?

♥Cheshire
You have yourself a deal. Thank you.

--Winter

[Attached: AuraHead1]
I love a deal!

♥Cheshire

[ATTACHMENTS]
Spreader1 [PENDING TRADE]
Wideshot1 [PENDING TRADE]
Oh no, not you again! Er, I mean... what a fantastic trade! I'm glad people are enjoying the BBS so much!

Winter ---> Aurahead1 ---> Cheshire
Cheshire ---> Spreader1 ---> Winter
Cheshire ---> Wideshot1 ---> Winter