Staff adjustments

Well, You'll probably notice that there have been some minor changes to the staff. No staff members have actually left or joins, we just have a bit of a shuffle going on.

Twi, Eon, and I have decided that keeping RnD mods and Battle mods separate doesn't make much sense, since it keep potential new RnD out, and old RnD in, which is slowly grating on their nerves. So, we've united them once again under the blue banner of Moderator. This doesn't change much on the player's end, so I wouldn't worry about it.

We've also decided that the current way we pass things in the ole mod-cave is way too vague, seeing as how we've never written down a real set of codes or whatever to follow. Well, no longer. I can't go into detail here, obviously, but our changes should help keep us on target and move out new systems and plots, not only faster, but better, too.

As part of this, we've bumped the number of Officials from four to five. As such, we've promoted Bomber to fill this new spot. I bet he'll be surprised when he reads this in the morning! XD

Anyway, so now you know why all the pretty colors changed. XD
Green~