Chips for Sale!

Well, I like high powered Aqua chips, so IceWave1 and LilCloud kinda stick out to me (and Bubbler, but not like the other two). Would you give up any of those for something?

-Sabrina Jetto
Well, the LilCloud is already up for grabs for a Boomerang1 and MagBomb1, but as for the other two, I can live without them. Tell you what? How about the IceWave1, Bubbler, VariTails1 and 1000z for the three?

-Z
Gotta be honest with you. I could care less about that VariTails1. Maybe you could drop it for some more cash? Since I don't really see any other chips you have that I want. Aside from maybe AreaGrab, but I've got a weird feeling that you wouldn't give it up.

-Sabrina Jetto

Hmm...

Mind if I have a look at your folder? To be honest, the Spreader isn't all that enticing to me... I'm more in need of Elec chips atm...

-Z
Sure, I guess. I don't have very many Elec chips in there, but...yeah. See for yourself.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: FolderContents.TXT

!

You have ElecReels?? Interesting... A very strong Elec chip...

Hrm...

Alright. Forget the VariTails then. How about this? I throw in the LilCloud I had off-limits, along with the AreaGrab and 500z instead of the previous 1000. You then throw in the ElecReels 1 and 2. Sound good?

-Z

To summarize:

Z
-LilCloud
-IceWave1
-Bubbler
-AreaGrab
-500z

Jetto
-ElecReel2
-MagBolt1
-Thunder1
-ElecReel1
Hmm...I think I'm gonna have to haggle just a little. Make it 1000z instead of 500z, and you have a deal. How's that sound?

-Sabrina Jetto

C'est la vie.

-Z

[ATTACHED: LilCloud, IceWave1, Bubbler, AreaGrab, 1000z]
Yup.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: ElecReel1 battlechip data, ElecReel2 battlechip data, MagBolt1 battlechip data, Thunder1 battlechip data
Hefty exchanges abound...

-Linkman.exe

Z GET: ElecReel1, ElecReel2, MagBolt1, Thunder1

JETTO GET: LilCloud, IceWave1, Bubbler, AreaGrab, 1000z