Chips for Sale!

So, I've got some extra chips I never use, so I figure I might as well just sell them or something. I know none of them are all that good, but hey, that just means you get a chip for cheap! Here's what I've got:

CactBall1 x 2
Cannon x 1
MiniBomb x 1
Recover10 x 3
RollingLog1 x 1
Thunder1 x 1

If you see anything you want, just make an offer. As long as it's not a stupid deal on my part, I'll accept!

-Sabrina Jetto
I will offer

900 for the thunder1

600 per cactball1

475 for the cannon

400 per recover 10

900 for the ringlog1

400 for the minibomb

I can pay a total of about 4600, so I could not get everything, and may not agree with it, but it is what I am willing to spend on each. If you want to argue any specific one that is fine.

Yes, I think that little of cannons.
Well, if you think that little of Cannons, you don't deserve it!

...Just kidding. But after doing some math, 4600 is exactly how much everything besides Cannon is. Do I care about going prices and that stuff? Nope, I just need some extra cash. So say the word, and I'll put up the chip data.

-Sabrina Jetto
That is an interesting coincidence...

-Chad

Attached: 4600z
All right, here ya go. Enjoy your instant extra level!

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: CactBall1 Battlechip data x 2, MiniBomb Battlechip data, Recover10 Battlechip data x 3, RollingLog1 Battlechip data, Thunder1 Battlechip data
W-w-whoa, this is one big trade! Hope I can do this right...

Chad gets: Cactball1x2, Minibomb, Recov10x3, RingLog1, Thunder1
Sabrina gets: 4600z

Whew, that was hard! Enjoy your day!
I've got a few more chips I'd be interested in selling/trading. Don't worry everyone, even though I've only got 3, I'd say they're all perfectly usable in any folder! Well, almost any folder...

MagBolt1 x 1
Spreader1 x 1
Thunder1 x 1

If you're interested, be sure to reply, and we can work something out!

-Sabrina Jetto
I'm interested in all three, although primarily the two elec chips.

[ATTACHED: ZanzoFolder.dat]

See anything you like?
Well, I like high powered Aqua chips, so IceWave1 and LilCloud kinda stick out to me (and Bubbler, but not like the other two). Would you give up any of those for something?

-Sabrina Jetto
Well, the LilCloud is already up for grabs for a Boomerang1 and MagBomb1, but as for the other two, I can live without them. Tell you what? How about the IceWave1, Bubbler, VariTails1 and 1000z for the three?

-Z
Gotta be honest with you. I could care less about that VariTails1. Maybe you could drop it for some more cash? Since I don't really see any other chips you have that I want. Aside from maybe AreaGrab, but I've got a weird feeling that you wouldn't give it up.

-Sabrina Jetto

Hmm...

Mind if I have a look at your folder? To be honest, the Spreader isn't all that enticing to me... I'm more in need of Elec chips atm...

-Z
Sure, I guess. I don't have very many Elec chips in there, but...yeah. See for yourself.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: FolderContents.TXT

!

You have ElecReels?? Interesting... A very strong Elec chip...

Hrm...

Alright. Forget the VariTails then. How about this? I throw in the LilCloud I had off-limits, along with the AreaGrab and 500z instead of the previous 1000. You then throw in the ElecReels 1 and 2. Sound good?

-Z

To summarize:

Z
-LilCloud
-IceWave1
-Bubbler
-AreaGrab
-500z

Jetto
-ElecReel2
-MagBolt1
-Thunder1
-ElecReel1
Hmm...I think I'm gonna have to haggle just a little. Make it 1000z instead of 500z, and you have a deal. How's that sound?

-Sabrina Jetto

C'est la vie.

-Z

[ATTACHED: LilCloud, IceWave1, Bubbler, AreaGrab, 1000z]
Yup.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: ElecReel1 battlechip data, ElecReel2 battlechip data, MagBolt1 battlechip data, Thunder1 battlechip data
Hefty exchanges abound...

-Linkman.exe

Z GET: ElecReel1, ElecReel2, MagBolt1, Thunder1

JETTO GET: LilCloud, IceWave1, Bubbler, AreaGrab, 1000z