Looking for a widesword

As the title says, i'm looking for a wide sword battle chip. Chip wise i don't have much at all, but i do have zenny, and am willing to use that and the small amount of chips i do have to trade for one. If i don't have enough, or if people are asking to much of me, i'll just give up on this idea mind you. Anyways, if you can help me out, please send a message. thanks in advance.

-Rei Tylien

Curseman was too busy playing with string, to be reached for comment.
I don't have one I could offer you, but as a note: if no one offers you a Widesword, you could just head over the the Chip Shop in ACDC. Soryu sells them for 4800z there, and god knows he needs the business.

-Shigeru
I have a widesword.

What are you offering...?
well, i'm willing to offer as much as 4800 zenny wise. of course if you'd like a chip and only some of that money i can accommodate that too. though i dont have much of a selection to choose from mind you.

-Rei Tylien

*attached folderinfo.dat*

Your folder does not interest me.

I will take the 4800 zenny.

Attached: Widesword.chipdata
Alright then. Here you are. Pleasure doing business with you.

- Rei Tylien

*attached 4800z*
Press this button, then access the folder... Redirect zenny... Check up the people in the trade... OK, I think this should do it.

Rei gets: 1x WideSword.
'Unknown' gets: 4800 zenny.

We respect it when our 'customers' prefer to remain anonymous. Have a good time with the chip.