The Great Trade Thread!

What is WRONG with you people, forcing me to work on my day off...

500 zenny ===>Jetto
Energybomb ===>Chris
Oh. If it were your day off, I might not have forced you to commence the trade. Thanks anyway.

Emphasis on "might."

-Chris Lemrock-
Humm...I would like to purchase two of your recovery10 chips. Since I am in a good mood today, I would like to propose 1000 zenny rather than the original price of 800. Sound fair?

-KoF&T
Well, as of now, I'm only willing to part with chips if I've got more than 30 of them. Right now, I've got exactly 30 of them. So for now, I've gotta pass on your offer. Sorry.

-Sabrina Jetto
Up to 31 now, so here's an updated list! And I also now have another good chip I'm willing to deal, so make those offers!

-Cannon x 4
-MiniBomb
-Recover10 x 3
-Vulcan1
-CactBall1

-ElecReel1

-Sabrina Jetto
Trading off that ElecReel you just got in that last fight?

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR IT!?!?!?!?

I'll pay as much as you want for it; I'm pretty flush when it comes to zenny.

Oh, and if its chips you want, I'm afraid I have no Aqua chips, but I'll attach my chip folder anyway.

Attached: Zenny Balance + Chip Folder

-Chris Lemrock-

-Binary.EXE is unavailable for comment-

Heh, never expected you to be interested in that ElecReel, Chris. (/sarcasm) Let's see...ElecReel1's a dang good chip if you can get over the whole 'can rip your Navi apart from sheer power' thing. I sold a DBLBeam and MagBolt1 earlier for 4200z...and considering their combined effects, that sounds about right for ElecReel to me. Is 4000z all right? Of course, I'll take more if you want. (wink, wink)

-Sabrina Jetto
4000 for the ElecReel? It'll set me back plenty, but deal.

Aww, heck, I'm such a nice guy, I'll add an extra 200.

Attached: 4200 zenny

-Chris Lemrock

-Binary.EXE is unavailable for commenting on the mightiness that is the ElecReel-
Perfect. Enjoy your new ElecReel1!

-Sabrina Jetto
Attachment: ElecReel1 Battlechip data
Sigh. Been kind of busy for some reason.

4200zenny ==>Sabrina
Elecreel1 ==>Chris