Selling MagBolt1

Yeah...so I just picked up a MagBolt1 chip, but it doesn't really interest me since I have an Aqua Navi. So, if anyone's interested in it, make an offer!

-Sabrina Jetto
Hmmm, the chip interests me as it is quite solid, though not part of my usual designs.

I am willing to offer 1000z for the chip. If you do not think this fair, a new price can be reached. I however find it reasonable.

-Chad
...1000z? According to my downloaded list of prices, the ACDC chip store sells MagBolt1 for 5700z! I'm all for fair deals, but I'm not running a charity here. You're gonna have to bump that up a bit. And by a bit, I mean a lot.

-Sabrina Jetto
Unfortunately, the most I can reasonably offer you is 1800. Didn't realise the store sold them. In any case, it is my belief that all chips are heavily overpriced there as a rule.

I can promise you if I sell it ever, it wouldnt be for nearly that much.
Well, I agree on the overprice part. But still, I wouldn't say MagBolt1's less than a third of what it sells for at the chip shop. I mean, 90 power (180 to Aqua viruses/Navis) plus stun isn't something you just run into every day without trying.

-Sabrina Jetto
Fair enough, however my offer of 1800 still stands (though it seems you wont be parting with it for that price).

-Chad
As of now, no, not really. If there's absolutely no other takers, maybe. But not before I know that for sure.

-Sabrina Jetto
Name your asking price.

-- J. T.
Seeing the presence of this competitor, I will withdraw my offer
-Chad
Hmm...I'd say about 3000z, or a decent chip. Or a combo of the two. Any of those would work.

-Sabrina Jetto